[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Human mutilation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: mute.jpg (22 KB, 592x406) Image search: [Google]
mute.jpg
22 KB, 592x406
Recently I found out about several cases of human mutilated corpses discovered in the wild. The wounds they present are similar to the ones found in the cases of mutilated cattle all around the world. Did some basic research and found a couple of videos where some supposedly former agents working for UK and US security agencies revealed that there's a weapon system that can shoot down UFOs which are then recovered by special teams. In one of these videos is stated that inside one of the crashed ships they found several human corpses with same kind of wounds.
Any thoughts or comments about this subject!?
>>
>any thoughts or comments
I no longer feel like eating
>>
>>17095209
I think all the mutilation is done by other people, which is far scarier IMHO.
>>
>>17095227
I truly believe there's such a weapon system. There's a well known video from space shuttle mission STS-48 where we can see several UFO's above earth and suddenly there's a flash and moments latter we see some kind of beam (plasma or laser) coming from earth and passing very close to one of the UFO which moved to avoid being hit.
>>
I really don't understand why earthlings would keep aliens a secret from each other
Specially if they're threats
Isn't unity a human trait
>>
>>17095267
so is powerlust
they dont offer a direct threat to the continued operations of governments, just the individual.
>>
>>17095267
Have you ever considered that if that information is turned public the power structures as we know them (religious, political, economical, etc.) would crumble!?
>>
>>17095274
How so?
If anything it would just tighten things up and make humans work harder since now our whole population has a common enemy
>>
>>17095267
>Isn't unity a human trait
Topest kek
>>
>>17095267
>>17095274

its the necessary illusion and all of the those artificial man-made social/cultural/religious/political boundaries which keep us divided and weak, and remain at the mercy of those in power.
Terence Mckenna has a pretty good discussion on this.
it is somewhere in our deep inner nature to care for and bond with all human beings. (you can feel it inside if you let go of all the programming and social conditioning you were raised with.) but the aforementioned boundaries are violently defended by the powers structures to keep us separate, weak.
>>
>>17095452
>has a common enemy
> enemy
>aliens are our "enemy"
>assumptions
>implying
more social conditioning and brainwashing to keep us fearful and support the great war machine of the military industrial complex
>>
Nice pic got any more ?
>>
In the cases of cattle mutilation, there was no blood anywhere even near the wounds. You can clearly see blood on the victim's right arm.
>>
>>17096702
If they have human corpses laying around I think it's safe to say, friends they are not

But see, it just enforces my thought of if there were aliens we would be told about it to get even more support our troops bullshit
>>
>>17096920

There have been plenty of cases where there have been blood spatters, even when the carcass had been otherwise drained.
>>
>>17096705

http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduction-mutilation.php
>>
>>17095274
Not at all...

It would be just another war, only the losers will crumble
>>
>>17095209
Will not accept a BJ
>>
>>17095267
Ohh lizard lord... Ni unity is not a human treat
>>
>>17095209
FBI stated in the 70's that cattle mutilations would be only forerunner before the human mutilations would begin. Early 90's was the first human mutilation as far as I know.

So, care to share sauce on the other human mutilations?
>>
>>17095243
There isn't a weapon system like this. I hate when people try to make the military seem more advanced and coordinated they really are.
>>
>>17097952
>FBI stated in the 70's that cattle mutilations would be only forerunner
Would love to see a source. I'm of the mind that some sort of human agency is behind the mutilations as a long-term study of some sort. Maybe long-term effects of radiation, or radio waves, or even evolution or something who knows. It would make sense.

Who the fuck would believe you if a party of black helicopters dropped ol' missing bessie off at 2am with strange surgical injuries? And they couldn't just raise their own test subjects, they would need to be collected from different areas consistently.
>>
Might be the work of a wannabee Frankeinstein.
>>
File: png2.png (495 KB, 755x883) Image search: [Google]
png2.png
495 KB, 755x883
>>17099036
Sure, here you go.

I got this screenshot from fbi.gov. They have made some reports public. I have some other highlights too if you're interested.
>>
>>17099036
Also, in some report they mentioned white helicopters. If the mutilations are man made then it is done by some organization that even FBI is not aware of.
>>
>>17099179
>>17099170
Interesting. Not entirely convinced of the authenticity, but definitely curious.

With the compartmentalization that has grown so prevalent, it wouldn't surprise me at all that another alphabet agency is working and no one knows about it. We can hardly get police departments to communicate cross-county.
>>
>>17095209
>Did some basic research and found a couple of videos
Post them.
>>
>>17099376
I don't think it gets more authentic than this. Here is link to the cattle mutilation reports. The screenshot I posted is from here.

https://vault.fbi.gov/Animal%20Mutilation

>>17099387
Op is delusional RP faggot.
>>
>>17099036
Not source, as asked, but an interesting video on the subject nevertheless.
https://youtu.be/45hL8e-QuXQ
>>
It is interesting that OP's case is the only one to have ever been recorded/photographed, there are a lot of claims and rumors that float around about human mulitations but there is never anything more to them than talk.

>>17095209
>inside one of the crashed ships they found several human corpses with same kind of wounds.
That's a decades old rumor that originally concerned the Roswell incident.
>>
>>17098019
You do realize official footage was released of proton based space weapons and them being test fired years ago right?
>>
>>17100579
Of course he doesn't. If he doesn't know about something it couldn't possibly exist.

This is the psychology of the plebian mind.
>>
File: png.png (416 KB, 755x883) Image search: [Google]
png.png
416 KB, 755x883
>>
>>17095209

It was done by aliens alright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK9LcFYsoSY
>>
File: png3.png (54 KB, 619x229) Image search: [Google]
png3.png
54 KB, 619x229
>>
File: png4.png (73 KB, 620x265) Image search: [Google]
png4.png
73 KB, 620x265
>>
>>17095209
The cattle mutilation I could dismiss as a hoax, but humans? Either the cartels are employing surgeons to mutilate their enemies or the stories of just what exactly happens to the corpses are exaggerated.
>>
>>17101920
See:
>>17099170
>>17101305
>>17101864
>>17101877
>>
>>17095209
They could have to died in the forest and been ripped to shreds by animals, many cannot be explained this way.
>>
File: Piranhas.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Piranhas.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Nature is scary as shit sometimes.
>>
>>17095243
>There's a well known video from space shuttle mission STS-48 where we can see several UFO's above earth and suddenly there's a flash and moments latter we see some kind of beam (plasma or laser) coming from earth and passing very close to one of the UFO which moved to avoid being hit.

Do you have a link to this famous video?
>>
>>17102292
gross he's practically hugging that nasty greasy skeleton.
>>
>>17102352
it's his son's corpse
>>
If they can cross the void of space, then they will have scanners that make an MRI look like a whichdoctors bag of entrails and gene sequencers to boot.

They can learn everything they need to know about our biology through scans and blood samples, so it isn't a case of Vivisection.

If it was an act of evil like torture there are ways to inflict much more pain without causing as much damage.

If we are a source of food, a delicacy, they would be able to clone us from a few samples so coming here to abduct is a waste of resources.

The only thing I can think of relates to my last point and there is an alien black market for the authentic human delicacy. Earth is a game preserve and the aliens that abduct people are the wardens, the implants are tags.

The mutilations are down to alien poachers in the business of human horn.
>>
>>17102364
That's not a corpse its a skeleton m8.
>>
>>17101305
Is there anything of value in those particular pieces of cow tissue? Cow stem cells left over from the foetus? A gland that produces a unique hormone?
>>
File: 1413009671987.jpg (306 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1413009671987.jpg
306 KB, 960x960
>>17102365

They wouldn't let us get this advanced if that were the case. Who knows what our black budget has been funding all these years. It seems like most of shit they're up to is just a thin facade that's almost comical in nature.

I'd say psyop. It instills fear. Provides plausible deniability.
>>
>>17095267
Ignoring all the illuminati "keep man divided" shit basically if there's a species capable of interstellar travel we have absolutely no fucking way of fighting them or even resisting in any meaningful way. We actually reach a point where if they're hostile the most logical thing to do is start sacrificing all the atheists in the blind hope that maybe, just maybe, one of the various religions is real and God(s) will come bail us out.
>>
>>17102371
skeletons count as corpses
>>
>>17095209
>there's a weapon system that can shoot down UFOs which are then recovered by special teams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
>>
>>17095274

>religion crumble

The book of enoch talkks about aliens dipshit

it also mentions and talks about other realms being in existance
>>
File: 1425697980967.jpg (14 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1425697980967.jpg
14 KB, 200x189
>>17102728
>if they're hostile the most logical thing to do is start sacrificing all the atheists in the blind hope that maybe, just maybe, one of the various religions is real and God(s) will come bail us out
probably the most horrifying thing I could possibly imagine, thanks anon
>>
>>17102365
>If we are a source of food, a delicacy, they would be able to clone us from a few samples so coming here to abduct is a waste of resources.
I could just print out authentic-looking classic Digimon Cards, but I'd rather spend $100 and get the real thing even though all I want to do is play the game and a printout of the card would be fine.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.
>>
>>17103027
You should probably finish reading the post.
>>
>>17103055
He has a point dude.

Also, the sacrifice part is just awesome. I'll put some money on Baal.
>>
>>17103068
I take it you misquoted my post.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.