[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, I think I was approached by the real life "Men in Black"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 200_s.gif (33 KB, 367x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
33 KB, 367x200
Ok, I think I was approached by the real life "Men in Black" today.
Two guys in a suit came up to my door today. I thought it was a Mormon or something, so I ignored it. But they kept knocking. After about the fourth time I answered the door.

Hello, I'm agent (I forgot what name it was) and this is agent (I forgot his name as well), we're with the FBI and would like to ask you a few questions. He pulled out his badge so I let him in.

A lot of shit was going through my mind, I thought maybe they found out I accidentally stumbled across some CP on the deep web. So we all sat down, and I asked them what the problem was.

He gave me a very weird look, it creeped me out a little bit.

"We'd like to talk about the sighting of what you claimed to be a 'ufo' today"

I had a mix of excitement and fear, because I thought maybe they were going to let me in on some information. But then I remembered that I didn't see a UFO that day, and I told them.

He asks me for his name and looks through his notepad and realizes that he came to the wrong house. His face got kind of red, and they apologized and left. I watched them walk outside, and they went and knocked on the door to my neighbors house. I watched them outside of the window to see if my neighbor would open the door, but then the fucking guy looks DIRECTLY at me through the window. I pussied out.

So that pretty much happened about 9 hours ago. I'm honesty questioning if those Men in Black youtube conspiracy videos have some type of truth in them. I've been watching them all day, and now I'm fucking shaking. Usually at this time of night I'm jerking off, but I'm so scared I can't even pop a boner right now.

What does /x/ think about this? I really want it to be some alien cover-up conspiracy, but at the same time that would be fucking scary, especially since my neighbor is involved.
>>
> I thought maybe they found out I accidentally stumbled across some CP on the deep web

That's one way to incriminate yourself
>>
Can I be a magic user in this rp?
>>
>>17093968
I feel like any stories on here are automatically deemed RP. This shit is the reason this board is going downhill.
>>
>>17093943
Why haven't you talked to your neighbor yet
>>
>>17093943
>Usually at this time of night I'm jerking off, but I'm so scared I can't even pop a boner right now.

made me laugh 8.5/10
>>
>>17094020
It's dark outside and I'm already scared as fuck
>>
>>17094001

shit stories that provide no room for discussion are deemed rps, because that's all that will come of them.

the people who put actual effort into a story don't get hit with rp shit because it's actually a decent read
>>
>>17094228
Oh shit I'm sorry, you wanted me to write a fucking novel?
>>
>>17094243

you already wrote a long ass post. just wish you'd put some actual effort into it rather than baby's first men in black

if you don't want to put any effort into the things you do, then fine. but don't get all butthurt when someone calls you on it
>>
>>17093943
>ITT: Things that didn't really happen
>>
>>17094262
What is the problem with his post? It's perfectly fine
>>
>>17094274

Not the guy you're quoting, but it's just a dumb story. If he wanted to get people talking about men in black he should have just posted a question about them. There really isn't anywhere to go with this other than "woah bro."
>>
>>17094282
have you actually considered that it may be the truth that OP is posting?
>>
>>17094302

Yes. And I don't believe that's the case.

My opinion, your opinion, etc. Regardless I'm not the one calling him out anyway, I'm just agreeing with others.
>>
>>17094325
you know, people like you are like this:

if a real roleplayer comes along, you just ignore him
if someone posts something that happened to him, you call him roleplayer
want me to show you a real roleplayer?

>>17094305
>>
>>17094274

there's absolutely nothing to do with it. /x/ is supposed to be a discussion board, not a "check out this stupid ass shit" board. there's only one person who has asked him a question and his response was "it's dark outside and im scared." ok, great, fun.

if you're gonna post a thread, whether it's made up shit or not, put some fucking effort into it
>>
>>17094141

quit being a bitch and go ask them about it. some people in suits came over and you saw them walk over there - go ask what's up.
>>
>>17094355
you have 0 empathy
>>
>>17094379
>>17094371

i'd love for him to answer some of the questions people are asking. other people are trying to salvage this thread for him and "Skipper" isn't even trying
>>
>>17094274
Other than "hi we r eff-bee-eye, did you see aliums? Wait, u r not Mr. Anon we r look four! Sorry, forget u see us, we r seekrit."? If such an organization did hypothetically exist, don't you think they'd avoid the amateur mistake of letting people know they're around by verifying the person's name and address beforehand?
>>
>>17094386
Looks like he skipped out on us, aha, aha.
>>
>>17094438
Nigga shut the fuck up, I got a call from the police and I'm trying to handle it right now.
>>
>>17093943
Call your neighbor, right fucking now! Hoe
>>
>>17094472
Let me guess, the Illuminati called to ask whether your fridge was running.
>>
great story, 10/10
>>
Halp, the Jewminati false-flagged my red pill!
>>
>>17094472
Oh, we thought you'd skipped town.
>>
>>17093943
did you let any of them leave your sight for even a moment? if you did, they probably took one of your house keys and put in a clay to make copies later.

this awfully sound like a scheme.

if you let any of them slip your sight for even a brief moment, you should change the locks.
>>
File: meme face.png (26 KB, 274x300) Image search: [Google]
meme face.png
26 KB, 274x300
OP that's scary as fuck haha just goes to show that Alien life is all covered up and kept a secret from Humanity. If it wasn't for Alien life then there would be no such thing as the 'men in black'
>>
>>17093943
>But then I remembered that I didn't see a UFO that day
guess neuralizers are real.
>>
>>17094472
Why would the police call you?

The OP was believable enough but now I think you're roleplaying.
>>
>>17094268
>/x/
>>
>>17095479
THAT is what I was thinking. They didn't actually go to the wrong house, they were trying to confirm that OP 1, was neutralized or 2, luckily didn't see anything. If OP was like, "oh yeah I saw a UFO" then they'd wipe him.
MIB was smart enough to play it off like THEY made a mistake.

All of this is assuming OP isn't a RP faggot
>>
you cant remember their names? kek
>>
I can tell you guys if OP is full of shit or not.. If this was the MIB they would be afraid of one object inside your house, what was it?
>>
File: TIMEisTimEd.jpg (217 KB, 680x930) Image search: [Google]
TIMEisTimEd.jpg
217 KB, 680x930
>>
>>17093943

>Two guys in a suit
>>
It could have legitimately been the FBI asking about something unrelated to aliens. When I was a kid my dad saw a missile go through the sky, and was asked about it. Not really men in black, but FBI certainly.
>>
File: jimjames.jpg (108 KB, 749x1092) Image search: [Google]
jimjames.jpg
108 KB, 749x1092
>>17095530
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 191x264
>>17093943
>So that pretty much happened about 9 hours ago. I'm honesty questioning if those Men in Black youtube conspiracy videos have some type of truth in them. I've been watching them all day, and now I'm fucking shaking. Usually at this time of night I'm jerking off, but I'm so scared I can't even pop a boner right now.
>What does /x/ think about this? I really want it to be some alien cover-up conspiracy, but at the same time that would be fucking scary, especially since my neighbor is involved.
got good until this point. you fucked it up OP
>>
Terrible thread.
>>
>>17094355
This. I don't care if it's made up so long as it's at least good and or somewhat believeable. This is just fuckin' terribly written.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.