[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have any legit information on the Black Knight or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Black Knight.jpg (92 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
Black Knight.jpg
92 KB, 800x640
Does anyone have any legit information on the Black Knight or know of any documentaries that do?
>>
>>17093689
Check out WWW.google.CoM
>>
>>17093689
Yes you stupid, useless turd. Wikipedia does. There is no Black Knight and only hopelessly pointless shit banadas bother with it.

So way to prove you're retarded. Fuck you. Go die.
>>
trash from humans.
>>
>>17093689
Pepsi Co, please leave
>>
>>17094916
You saw that on ats too? Been trying to figure out the point of that 'commercial' since I saw it.
>>
>>17093848
do i need tor for thsi
>>
>>17095021
I saw it posted here. OP starts this thread every month, but last time it linked to the commercial. Vague as f*ck if you ask me.
>>
>>17095021
>ATS
lol

That site used to be good, now it's no longer 'ATS', it's more like "No longer top secret, just mainstream news"
>>
>>17093852
edgy
>>
There is a whole documentary on youtube about the black knight "satellite" being a piece of insulation that the astronauts dropped. It's not that hard to find, just go search "black knight satellite and NASA real version"
>>
>>17093689
is it just one guy who keeps reposting threads about this shit every week

i've said it before and i'll say it again, if it were actually some ancient alien spacecraft somebody would have investigated it already. the fact that literally no one gives a fuck is proof that its fucking nothing.
>>
You mean it's not part of the wreckage from an ancient giant robot battle?
>>
it's some fucking blanket and part f debris. this ha s been debunked. it fits perfectly with one ship that had it missing.
>>
>>17093689

The Black Knight might be taken a little more seriously if you guys would stop posting pictures of space debris in the discussions of it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.