[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i get started on Occultism/Magick? I dont even know where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: owl_head.jpg (529 KB, 1050x591) Image search: [Google]
owl_head.jpg
529 KB, 1050x591
How do i get started on Occultism/Magick? I dont even know where to start.
>My favourite animal(didnt know what pic would be good)
>>
>>17093557
Magick and the Occult are not things to be taken lightly Anon. Most people don't understand what they are doing with them and get themselves killed or worse possessed. If you really want to learn about these things I would recommend starting by meditating and learning to use your energy or ki to form barriers and ways of defending yourself. After you have mastered that then you will probably want to learn to astral project and learn about the different planes from there.
>>
>>17093574
>implying there is such powerful entity capable enough to possess someone's body other than angels.
>>
>>17093557
OP, you should read The Lesser Key of Solomon the King. Or maybe read about Kaballah.
>>
>>17093638
Please excuse me for answering you with a question but what is a demon but a fallen angel? Plus I'm not implying because I've dealt with people that are possessed and have been fortunate enough not to be possessed myself because I know how to use my energy to defend myself like I'm recommending OP does.
>>
>>17093574
Op here
I've always been into emditation, but never really tried guidance of any kind. I just relaxed and let my inner conscious express within. Always felt something odd. Everywhere. Im not ver interested in summoning demons or the likes, but i respect occult knowledge and power.
I.E. I just want to find the way
>>
>>17093557
Are you familiar with the occult community in your area? Usually pagans have various meetings and gatherings throughout the year. Start there to get your feet wet. Ask questions and don't be too annoying.
>>
>>17093665
Yes, but why demons would want to possess someone and make this hollywood things like speak in tongues? Doesn't it sound like an angel trying to make people afraid of Satan and other demons? Demons are powerful entities, yes, but I don't think they have time to be playing around with humans like that.
>>
>>17093695
Then I wish you the best of luck Anon and will leave you with this warning. Occults are only the way to destruction and not the path to enlightenement.
>>
>>17093574
>>17093765

Morons.

>>17093651

Leave the jew magic to the jews.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.