[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start dabbling in the occult >always been an interest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 12
File: hRYEnUFm.jpg (153 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
hRYEnUFm.jpg
153 KB, 1252x1252
>start dabbling in the occult
>always been an interest of mine
>download many books
>get overwhelmed in confusion because of how deep this topic goes from paranormal to magick to philosophy to religions to satanic to chakras to everything

Is there any topic of anything that is as deep as occultism?
I honestly am so overwhelmed but im going to be a wizard one day.
>>
>>17090569
It's too broad of a topic to dig into like that. It'd be like saying you want to get into science and think it's so confusing because there's biology/chemistry/physics/electronics/etc. You need to choose a couple subtopics you really want to focus on for a certain period of time.
>>
>>17090569
You're already a wizard, Harry. You're a peacock. You just need to fly. Don't go chasing waterfalls.
>>
>>17090569
It's made up bullshit, and if any of it was true it would be 1% out of everything written. Might as well start researching fan-fictions
>>
>>17090661
Why do you shitpost so much?
>>
>>17090569
my nigga be careful who you learn from this shit isn't a joke
you can't see who you are dealing with in this matter
and it's pretty hard to trust what you can't see
they can tell you that they are anyone, promise you anything, and not have to fulfill any of it, and end up having you as a puppet
a "skinwalker"
people don't read contracts.
>>
>>17090569
I can help you out if you want. I had a similiar journey full of confusion. I can promise you one thing: It will get better.

If you search, you will one day find what you look for. The mysteries of the universe are not for everyone. The phase of confusion, disbelief and eventually pain, is the phase that is supposed to wheat out those, who are not ready, not strong enough, not worthy or not supposed to know yet.

By being persistent and not giving up, you prove yourself worthy and able to recieve knowledge. And then the universe will bestow you with what you need, as much as you can handle at a time.

This is the reason, why Gods dont come revealing themselfes on earth, turning every atheist into a believer. Its the task of every individual to find out by himself.

See it like a test.
>>
File: large.png (213 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
large.png
213 KB, 500x482
>>17090723
Will do.
I feel like im getting tested everyday...
>>
>>17090726
Why?
>>
>>17090733
Personal non x stuff.
Magick really is the next logical step.
>>
>>17090738
>I feel like im getting tested everyday...

The harder the test, the bigger the reward. No pain no gain principe. Keep going and find out what the universe has to offer to you
>>
>>17090756
Thanks senpai...
>>
If you like that stuff you should try physics

It's just as broad and demanding as the occult

Exept it's real.
>>
>>17090666
Satan is right, only about 1% of occult literature is true, the rest is bullshit, and the most important skill any wizard has to acquire is to be able to separate the two.
Most will fail.
>>
You see any wizards around, OP?
>>
>>17090759
Hm, if you want we can do a reading for you
>>
>>17090780
I learned how to move the wind with my energy, sort of like Solomon.
And I'm a Muslim who is dating James Franco, a genie and this nigga has too many tricks lol
>>17090666
Am I lying?
>>
>>17090796
You are really a faggot, though not dating James Franco.
>>
File: 1448404565948.png (262 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1448404565948.png
262 KB, 491x491
>>17090794
What type of reading?
How will I know it's accurate on 4chan?

That sounds like I need it though....
>>
>>17090816
I still love you baby
>>
>>17090855
I'm not OP I'm a little high right now
>>
>>17090824
Tarot reading. I am pretty good at it and do them sometimes for other people and myself. For me they are always accurate. You know if they are accurate when you evaluate the results, because if they are accurate, you will recognize your situation in them. It feels like they adress exactly your problems and speak to you.

Is there anything you need to know, any specific questions?
>>
What can one truly gain from the "Paranormal"?
>>
>>17090824
Youre obviously a femboy bitch who needs to be facefucked till he creams his panties
>>
>>17090723
>If you search, you will one day find what you look for
Looking for what? A search for the TRUTH is the right thing to do. A search for a method of subduing other people through magical power is not the right thing to do.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
>>
>>17090960
>>17090968
I need to read the bible... so little time.
>>
>>17090968
>A search for a method of subduing other people through magical power is not the right thing to do.

You seem to misunderstand what magic is.

Magic is a tool, much like a knife. You can use a knife to cut bread, garlic, tomatoes to make a salad. But you can also use a knife, to stab someone. Magic is the same.

In the first place, its spiritual selfimprovement. By doing your homework and practicing magic, you will get better at it, and you will develop certain abilities and powers with time.

Some people use said powers to do "bad" things. Some people use said powers to do "good" things.
>>
>>17091040
This generic special snowflake comment doesn't work on me.

We are not supposed to be using magic. God said so.

Funny how people summoning demons and feeling utter terror and darkness and feeling like they are going to die don't seem to realize that these things are cursed by God and will be punished, yet will also be the first ones to sage a thread and tell a Christian to piss off for being narrow-minded.

No I understand perfectly what magic is, a way to subdue and control things through spiritual power. But you are not the one in control.

Want some money? Sure, do some ritual and summon a demon and trade something for a piece of yourself. Because you can't get it for yourself, you need someone else to do it for you; God's enemies.

I wouldn't like to be at the great judgement kneeling before God knowing that I consorted with His enemies to get some worldly desire like a goth girl to have sex with me or a promotion at work.

Inb4 magic has nothing to do with demon summoning, which would be a blatant lie.
>>
>>17091056
demon summoning is a subset of magic
>>
>>17091056

You're a good man.
>>
>>17091056
Don't you have a christian thread to anunnuki/reptilian spam, mr shitposter? I refuse to believe the guy who pops into every occult/pagan/non-christian-related thread to spam "ya'll going to hell repent" diatribes isn't the same guy as the annunuki/reptilian guy in the Christianity threads just trying to stir the pot.
>>
>>17091126

>Don't you have a christian thread to anunnuki/reptilian spam, mr shitposter?

The irony

THE IRONY PLEASE STOP STOP STOP STOP

You dumb shit
>>
>>17091135
Did you even read the whole post?
>>
File: ERIS_by_istarwyn.jpg (176 KB, 1074x665) Image search: [Google]
ERIS_by_istarwyn.jpg
176 KB, 1074x665
>>17090569
Embrace the confusion. You need some experience with the practical for the theory and dogma to make any sense. But the best to get into the practical is by studying the theory and dogma. It's a catch 21 until you've had an initiatory experience.
>>
>>17091126
This is the first time I've posted on /x/ in weeks I think. I'm not the person you're talking about.

But telling you about God will only bring Him more glory. To think that you will be ashamed in the judgement, being naked and filthy, knowing that God reached out to you in a shithole like this full of edgy teen roleplayers and demon-summoners and you were not interested.

You have no excuses, He says so.

I was saved out of this awful place, after that whole 2012 new-age ascension garbage. And if I can be called, so can you.

Christians don't threaten anyone, we just tell you the message of what will happen to you, told by God.
>>
>>17091145

Yeah your post was literal shite please don't post.
>>
>>17091056
You imply summoning demons is what magic is. Thats how you just embarassingly proved that you have absolutely no idea what "magic" is.

Go say some prayers or something
>>
>>17091194

No I was ordained actually.

Why you deleting your posts, are you embarrassed how you know more than me?

Zorak you're a little shit.
>>
based mods win!
>>
mods pruning this thread,

make the arguments how they will

thats freedom lads
>>
A clear indicator of sore losers, coercion and infiltration of free discussion on the web.

And by who but the antichrists.
>>
File: 1445928615601.jpg (416 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
1445928615601.jpg
416 KB, 500x707
A far superior truth is apparent is this thread, not one of religious dogma or magical fancy but one of total sublimity. Those who understand it may mock me, and those who do not may do the same. Those who understand it may remain silent of the fact. Had God himself descended from heaven to illuminate the fact most if not all would still remain ignorant of it.
>>
But who owns the forum

But who own this world?
>>
have to say, its odd they would delete the criticism but leave the Christ troll.
>>
>>17091213

Nothing is odd Zorak just mud hands grasping at the rain to drink.

They're so simple.

It's good. Very good.
>>
How are we gonna have a conversation when your pagan mods literally prune conversations to make them appear how they wish?

IM OUT HAVE FUN BYE TOODALOO BILLIBOP
>>
>>17091182

You remind me of a monkey throwing its feces in a cage. Yeah, you totally showed me.

But let me try it again, just in case:

Magic is not about summoning demons. Being able to talk with spirits on the other hand, is a big part of magic. Now, my dear christian, other than what your priest tells you at sunday, there are more spirits out there than demons and angels (which you can also summon btw). In fact, there are countless things out there, and yes, even other Gods. Your God, is not the only one, and the most funny thing is, Moses and the jews knew it, and you can clearly see in your own sacred word, in the first few books of the old testament. By reading it, you can clearly see that the old writers never implied that there is only one God, they knew there are a lot of them, and thats what the first books reflect. Only later, the whole "there is only one God" became a thing.

But anyways, mostly, in the first place of all, magic is about improving the power of your OWN soul to the point, where you don't need demons, angels or other spirits anymore to do stuff for you, but where you can do it on your own. Thats what young souls are supposed to do on earth - learning and growing and developing the powers of the soul. As an analogy, its like lifting - at first you suck, you may need the big guys to lift things for you. But as you progress, you start to get strong/powerful yourself, and can lift more and more by using your OWN power, while getting more and more educated about how your body works.

Thats what magic is. You develop your own powers while learning the sacred knowledge that the universe has to offer. What you DO with your powers, depends on you.
>>
How are we gonna have a conversation when your pagan mods literally prune conversations to make them appear how they wish?

IM OUT HAVE FUN BYE TOODALOO BILLIBAP
>>
>>17091223

>Now, my dear christian

CRINGEALERT!
>>
>>17091227
>ignores the complete post
>complains about lack of conversation

Atleast now I know you are a troll pretenting to be christian.

I give you 4/10 because lack of orignality
>>
>>17091242

I read your post and it's an interesting opinion though vacuous and faulty in logic (you presented no logic, but what you attempt is faulty)

As said, you're not gonna get a conversation by pruning the bits of it you dislike or where you make yourselves look like fools. That's not how it works.

And your condescending attitude, hahaha, and you expect to be taken seriously by anyone. Get a grip man.

Prove your points with logic, think with logic. All you sound like is a parrot.

Yahweh.
>>
File: sbywatw.jpg (161 KB, 1023x675) Image search: [Google]
sbywatw.jpg
161 KB, 1023x675
>>17091223
>What you DO with your powers
Any powers you get are temporary from the demon which possesses you.

Go ahead and walk through a wall right now. You know that you can't do it. Float off your chair and out of your basement. You can't, and know it.

God has power over all things, and Christians will inherit it. Trying to get power from God's enemies, who float around outside of heaven cursed for eternity, is a stupid way to get yourself cursed. It won't profit you anything.

You aren't a Jedi, and wearing grey while thinking it makes you special for not being black or white, is silly. You aren't learning to use the force, and you have no power.

The most you can hope to achieve with your short-sighted worldy nonsense is 1 million Youtube hits from people watching you get possessed by a demon and perform magic tricks. Before getting thrown in the lake of fire along with the other abominable lying creatures who went against God.

The only way you're going to wake up is to ask yourself if you care what's true or not. If you don't, then nobody can help you, and you will remain asleep before a harsh awakening. If you do care about what is true, then look for the truth, and He will come in to your heart and teach you.

Even in this place surrounded by filth and lies, God is reaching out to you.
>>
File: 1410175711091.png (417 KB, 735x442) Image search: [Google]
1410175711091.png
417 KB, 735x442
>>17091277
>77
Truth. Repent, heathens, before the day of the Lord.
>>
why is magic so filled with roleplaying? I try to learn real magic but 99% of the books is just roleplaying with djinns, aliens, wizards fighting demons, gods and other nonsense from the author's rp setting.
>>
>>17091310
try israel regardie books, they are fairly well grounded
>>
>>17091325
>>17091310

try 'talking to yourself and other such nonsense' as well
>>
>>17091336

by OP
>>
>>17091310
It's theory in chaos magick that all that stuff has a place, because it's used as an act to fool you subconscious into thinking that certain stuff is real, and that's how results come about.
Basically read up on chaos magic if you want a better explanation. I think it's the best one i found so far.
>>
>>17091310

People have always tried to sell snake oil. People have always attempted to exploit others. There can only be one sovereign Lord.
>>
>>17090666
Partially agreed:
Like science fiction (everything in science fiction has at least 1% truth in it. Even if that 1% is that there is a universe and life exists in it.)
The occult has loads of material, but only 1% of it is true. Learn to compare different parts of it. In those comparisons you will see parallels. These parallels are the grains of truth.
Few and far between as they are, these grains once found must be studied in a scientific fassion. Test test and re-test until you fint truth. Then practice.
>>
>>17091397

Does Truth pertain most to the how or the why?
>>
>>17091397
what are some of these grains of truth
>>
>>17091208
>a far superior truth is apparent in this thread, not one of religous dogma or magical fancy but one of total sublimity.
....do you know what those words mean....
what sublime truth is apparent in this thread....
i really don't think you know what those words mean
>>
>>17091381
>snake oil...exploit others
>sovereign lord
tell me this, why do you believe in god...
OH BECAUSE PEOPLE BEFORE SOLD ME ON THE IDEA LOL
...imbecile
>>
>>17091446
of course he doesn't respond lol
keep hoarding your knowledge
>>
>>17091672

He sold me on the idea.

I was an ant beneath his thumb.
>>
File: tumblr_ntb76iWxXp1ust2kjo1_400.gif (445 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntb76iWxXp1ust2kjo1_400.gif
445 KB, 400x400
>>17090855
You're not op idiot

>>17090927
I fell asleep last night. Id be down later tonight if you are still interested.

>>17090959
Ok
>>
Just study something scientific.
>>
File: 1449971294464.gif (3 MB, 200x155) Image search: [Google]
1449971294464.gif
3 MB, 200x155
What the fuck happened to my thread while I was asleep?
>>
>>17092893
Science is hard as fuck. I'd never study the occult, but Science I want to study.
>>
>>17093491
Why not study both? I study biology and occultism. It's pretty fun.
>>
>>17093547
Because occultism is a waste of time.
>>
>>17093558
Nice opinion brah
>>
>>17093558
That's surprisingly ignorant. As a fellow future scientist, you should know better.
>>
>>17093704
Shut the fuck up, teenage retard with no relationship to science. Actual scientists, well, they largely don't even bother with stupid shits like you, but the rest of us just hate you.

You're stupid. Period. That's the fact here. You're a stupid person. You don't know jack shit that anyone cares about. Done.
>>
Its hard to know a lot about occultism because satan is a liar and thr father of lies. As human beings our souls incline toward truth
>>
>find angelfire.com
>starts doing the examples
>satan works i guess

and that is how i became a satanist
>>
>>17093712
So much pointless anger
>>
>>17093756
Why do you think that anger is pointless?
>>
>>17093712
I mean, I'm a bio student about to apply to med school, so I'd hope I have a relationship to science. Anyways, you have no need to be so hostile. All I said was that disregarding an entire section of human history and philosophy is ignorant. When I said that I study the occult, I did not say that I practice it. All I said was that I enjoy studying it. I like to learn, is all.
However, do please tell me about all your magnificent scientific accomplishments, Anon. I'm sure you've done a tremendous amount in your field to warrant your pretentious, pompous attitude.
>>
>>17093782
You have a relationship to shit, and you opened up with the hostility to others.

You don't know one goddamned thing about higher learning, you're not a smart person, you're not a likable person. Get that through your skull. Everyone here is going to dislike you every bit as much as everyone in your real life high school did. You know why? Because you're a shitty, irrational, self centered person who never listened or thinks. So you're always going to be disliked.
>>
>>17093828
Okay, maybe my original comment was a bit snarky. I apologize for that. It was not my intent to make you feel inferior or anything. I was just trying to express my opinion. I guess I just have a arrogant tone.
Regardless of my tone, there's no need for you to be so acerbic. I never said I was smart or likable. To be honest, I'm pretty sure my intelligence and social life are only average. Why are you so angry, Anon?
>>
>>17093875
lmao dude fuck that guy. don't be apologetic, especially to some faggot tripfag. Keep studying and doing you bro. He just likes to try to hurt ppl's feelings on the slowest moving 4chan board because he has nothing else going on with his life. so fuck his shit.
>>
>>17093917
Lol, I didn't even see that he was a namefriend. I was completely unaware that I was talking to a troll. I'm usually better than this.
Thanks for your kindness, and I hope you're day goes well.
>>
>>17090569
There is so much shit upon shit that it would take a lifetime to read all of it, because you are sure as hell not going to sit there 24/7 reading all of it because you will need time to reflect on it all and make your own personal view of what your reading.
The best way to understand this stuff is not by reading what others have wrote about it but taping into what caused them to write it. Although, it always helps to read. A lot.
>>
File: 1447001484245.png (460 KB, 601x647) Image search: [Google]
1447001484245.png
460 KB, 601x647
>>17094014
Yeah I am reading the bible now which in my opinion is pretty occulty even if not meant to be.
>>
File: newtonn.jpg (22 KB, 420x348) Image search: [Google]
newtonn.jpg
22 KB, 420x348
>>17093712
You bought into reddit's "atheism science" meme, friend. Even Newton was into the occult.
>>
>>17093970
I don't think I have ever seen one helpful namefag on this board.
>>
>>17091056
Fuck you and your God. Fucking dumb Christian idiot. I'd fucking punch you in the face if you said all this bullshit to me in real life. Thickheaded stupid fuck.
>>
>>17091167
I can't tell if you're shitposting or are actually this fucking stupid. I wanna punch you in your fucking face so bad. Where do you live buddy?
>>
>>17093767
anger in general isn't pointless.
but that guy is throwing so much swear words at a stranger for no reason other than his opinion of him.
And for what?
>>
>>17095490
Go back to reddit
>>
>>17090569
how about getting a job instead?
>>
>tfw not schizo or drug user so no spoops for me

At least the occasional good pasta is worth lurking for.
>>
>>17093704
Occultism is more nonexistent garbage. There is nothing gayer than a neckbeard in a cape trying to cast evil spells.
>>
>>17091056
>kneeling before God knowing that I consorted with His enemies

God does not have enemies for he is all. You are following a projection of a past ego that feared aspects of God and locked him away. Demons and magic are not good or bad but simply are.
>>
>>17095931
In in the navy bitch.
>>17095938
Im muscular
>>
Is meme magic real?
>>
Is there any form of occultism allowed by the Catholic Church?
>>
File: kony-2012-video-still.jpg (22 KB, 633x356) Image search: [Google]
kony-2012-video-still.jpg
22 KB, 633x356
>>17097153
>>
>>1709066nice trips
>>
>>17097159
wew lad.
sure there is
>>
Not sure if I should have made a thread for this or used this one but I have question.

Someone is stealing washed up bones from graves to use in the occult. How fucked are they?
>>
>>17095938
I'm sorry you feel that way. You're entitled to your own opinion though.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.