[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
someone who know when was that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: FB_IMG_1450240306352.jpg (33 KB, 452x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450240306352.jpg
33 KB, 452x540
Well I find this and I don't know what is the year of this newspaper so if u know something abou it please let me know
>>
>>17088886
hahaha, weekly world news never fails to make me giggle from at least one of those articles.
>>
What it's the name of the newspaper again ? XD
>>
>>17088886

>they found the skull in Mexico
>everyone who touched it went crazy and killed someone
>the skull was finally sent to Vatican city to verify Satan's dna against official Satan beard hair
>on the way Hitler's super nazi zombie army raided the transport
>the skull fell into the hands of Hitler and he went insane and killed himself
>the skull was then transported to south america where rebel armies shamefully destroyed it by grinding it to dust
the only part of the skull which wasn't destroyed was a part of the horn
>that horn ended up in the hands of a craftsman who carved it into a guitar pick
the guitar pick would later end up in the hands of a "mr. black"
>the music he made was quite tenacious

end of story...or is it?
>>
>>17088886
>I don't know what is the year of this newspaper
It's on the top left just under the name of the paper. I can't be certain with the poor resolution but it looks like 1993. I definitely remember seeing this issue as a child and it may be one of the ones I talked my mom into buying me.
>>
>>17088953
MY VOICE IS FUCKING
>>
>>17088886
I remember seeing this as a kid and getting so spooked.
>>
>>17089039
Stupid kid. If it's his skull it means he died and god won.
>>
File: Angel_skeleton.png (367 KB, 626x480) Image search: [Google]
Angel_skeleton.png
367 KB, 626x480
Reminds me that time they found a Angel skeleton.
>>
>>17089499
That episode scared the shit outta me back then...
>>
>>17088886
Era of tabloids: 1992-2003.
>>
Wait so...satans dead?
>>
>>17088886
Cool, they found a satyr scull. I recommend grab pop-corn and wait for a centaur mummy.
>>
>>17088886
The Weekly World News was one of the masterpieces of satirical journalism of the late 20th century. Even the Onion couldn't match its absurdist brilliance and stubborn dedication to never breaking character.
>>
>>17088991
POWERFUL
>>
Ah man, I used to get weekly world news all the time. They were freaking hilarious. They even used to have a news show on USA right after Duckman. Oh, the 90s.
>>
>>17088886
Satan was a Cherub wasn't he?
He would have 4 skulls, one of a man, an ox, a lion and an eagle.
>>
File: Bat_Boy.png (30 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
Bat_Boy.png
30 KB, 210x210
>>17091839
BATBOY
>>
Oh man I loved Weekly World News when I was a kid!
My grandma would always buy them and I'd read them at her house.
Articles I distinctly remember are... Satans face in the smoke from the Branch Davidian compound in Waco...
A giant spacefish on its way to devour earth... A film so scary everyone who watched it went crazy... and everyone in China was gonna jump at the same time to knock Earth out of orbit

good times
>>
>>17088886
>bible experts
it must be amazing to be an expert for a specific book.
>>
File: 20151216_164414.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151216_164414.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>17088886
looks like my tat
>>
my great uncle used to buy these things in the early 90's and honestly believed every word that was printed in them when he was in his mid 60's. he also never had a g/f in his life to my knowledge lol :D
>>
File: 1270277036604.jpg (179 KB, 1112x945) Image search: [Google]
1270277036604.jpg
179 KB, 1112x945
>>17092582
>my great uncle used to buy these things in the early 90's and honestly believed every word that was printed in them when he was in his mid 60's. he also never had a g/f in his life

Since he is your uncle, you carry some of his genes and are predisposed to be like him. Check it out, you chuckle at him for reading Weekly World News, yet you're posting on /x/.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.