[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So x, is there a way to strengthen my relationship with my guardian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: guardian-22.jpg (1 MB, 944x1248) Image search: [Google]
guardian-22.jpg
1 MB, 944x1248
So x, is there a way to strengthen my relationship with my guardian angel?
>>
File: 1442884336758(2).jpg (36 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1442884336758(2).jpg
36 KB, 604x453
>>17086424
Earn more gbp
>>
>>17086424
i've actually gotten the name of my Guardian. he even said his name over a fucking spirit box.
>>
>>17086424
You don't have one, angels don't work that way, you have been memed by the catholic church.
Besides what I read of them, if real, you need to be some high-tier being extremely necessary to YAHWEH to get one.
>>
>>17086473
i do have a guardian. not an angel by any means though. doubt me if you want, but what i experienced i know is true.

a human has to be talented, or gifted in some way for an entity to notice and stick around you in a guardian role. luckily i have one. hearing his name said over the spirit box was enough proof for me.
>>
>>17086473
by the way, i am not OP.
>>
>>17086440

HOW DO I GET MOOT AS A GUARDIAN ANGLE
>>
i don't know, but he's got my back and i owe him big. i'd follow him into the fires of hell and back. he helped wake me up to the truth about evil in this world.
>>
>>17086483
Hows schizo treating you?
>>
>>17086424
Less fappin, more rappin.

What you are looking for can be found only after some time.

I tell you right now, that you have no idea what it takes to get there, amd no preperation will prepare you for this "journey".
Journey to Ixtlan. The Promised Land. The Philosophers Stone. The wholy Grail. What have you.

It takes dedication.
If you are not dedicated to this cause of essentialy finding yourself within yourself you will not find it.
Likewise you will not have it if you become attatched to this search.

The Goal not to have any Goals is what describes the "end product" quite well. If you are there, you will know. Also will all answers regarding your Guardian Angel be given to you.

So is your question a dire one, or do you ask out of mere boredom or faked interest?
>>
”O Holy Angel of God, guardian and protector of my soul and body, pray that I may be forgiven for every transgression I have committed this day. Deliver me from all evil influences and temptations, so that I may not anger my God by any sin. Pray for me that the Lord may make me worthy of His grace and to become partaker of His eternal kingdom. With the help of the Blessed Virgin Mary and of all the Saints. Amen.”
>>
>>17086466

It's just the feds.
>>
Tell it to fuck off.
>>
>>17086483
>MUH SPECIAL POWERZZZ ( REDNECK POWERS)
>MUH SPIRIT BOX ( NASA TIER TECHNOLOGY )
>>
>>17086424

The only angel guarding over anyone is ensuring that they are the ones that will be able to abuse you should you become vulnerable enough.

Demons do not guard you either, but at least that has been made perfectly clear to you.
>>
>>17087014
demons stick to you like glue and if you reject them they fly around terrorizing you... unless you keep mind prayer up they attack you.

"Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me"

Drop it inside your heart and lots of things start to change - there's no better defense than this prayer in the entire universe.
>>
>>17087024

Demons attack you if you deserve it.

You are cursed by God if you require prayer to stop demons in the first place.

You deserve it.

Demons don't harm those who are nonviolent towards them, only angels, and more likely humans.

Simply because humans are stronger and have more strength of will than angels.

Demons > humans > angels
>>
>>17087040
No demons harm you when you try to approach God if you spent most of your life in ignorance and doing degenerate stuff...

And when you think they left you alone more come back.. and you need to strengthen prayer and keep imagination off..
Because if a legion of demons is attacking you and you submit to imagination you're fucked...

Not everyone has an personal angel, and his duty mostly is to pray for us and write down our good intentions and thoughts for the judgement.

How can you say, beings in a inferior state of existence with limited power and that already lost the fight are > angels... ayy lmao.
>>
>>17087048

You are believing Gods lies.

Demons will not obliterate you, what you perceive as an "attack" is them strengthening you. Praying to God in that moment is what keeps you weak.

You are correct saying they attack you after degenerate behavior. Ugly people get in the way of what is beautiful. Beautiful people are worth more, again, contrary to Gods lies.

This information has went unsaid until now.

I am becoming more public now, you're lucky that some select great few have allowed me to be set free.

The more warriors preaching the truth the more I will reveal.
>>
>>17087094
They cannot obliterate you because they're tied up to God. And they only attack as much as God allows them to attack.

If you don't pray during the attack they will not stop it until you kneel down crying and screaming for help.
And what's the point of all evil and terror they induce in your life, strengthening you for eternal pain and suffering?
We all know demons are interested in numbers and not quality, they will pull in hell huge numbers and that's where they're happy.

While God puts accent on quality of the human soul and unless you try to become perfect you will not even see the gates of heaven.

Everything that comes from God and angels is pleasure, radiance, a feeling of guarantee for eternal life of happiness..
When demons attack life seem meaningless you are scared and feel eternal ( in a bad way ) like you're going to be annihilated but then you're still there and you're going feel that terror forever.

You can serve to any mater you can but I don't see why would you serve demons considering how fucked up your eternal separation is going to be.
>>
>>17086710

It's like watching stupidity over and over and it can't do anything lol
>>
>>17087108

I'm trembling
>>
>>17087094
Stockholm syndrome, pls.
>>
>>17087108

You've never read anything to do with Satanism have you?

Demons are tools for humans, they serve you.

Your eternal self committed sin on purpose to enjoy the feeling of torment.

Zen is truth, torture is full experience for full beings. Pain is not suffering.
>>
>>17087162
>read about satanism
>btw Indian ideologies are the right path.

Confirmed for madman.
>>
>>17087094
Praying to The Lord is the only way to stop them. Fallen angels are more powerful than you and will torment you. You may think you can overcome them, but their constant attacks will overcome you, for you are a human.
>>17087108
Indeed they only attack as much as The Lord allows them. The less sinful you were in a day, the less they are allowed to attack you.
>>17087048
They are watching you constantly if you are becoming close to The Lord, and when they sense you feeling any passion of the flesh, they will amplify it and play off of that. They are always sending you delusions to shake your faith, because if they shake your faith they are free to fuck with you.
>>
>>17087181

"This is the greatest moment of your life and you’re off somewhere missing it" - Fight Club
>>
>>17087181
Tell me how do you fight them most efficiently?
During the day I smash bricks in my chest saying, hah I used to get scared by the demonic attacks but it's nothing they have no power I shall be brave.
When night comes they find a way to install absolute terror inside my heart.

They are necessary tho.. if they wouldn't offer you that feeling of pressure.. you wouldn't pray by yourself so much or you wouldn't think about god constantly.
>>
>>17087162
All "religions" not related to Judaism are influenced by the ancient religion of babylon. Even some sects of Christianity lke roman catholicism have influences from the ancient religion, for example in how they venerate Mary to virtual goddess-hood like Semiramis. And of course islam is completely false and greatly influenced by the religion as well.

Watch at least the first few parts for information about ancient babylon. Everything in the Bible is true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoRa3MZxV8g
>>
>>17087181
Also ever since I had my first demonic attacks.. I have a very very very close experience of Holy Spirit.. it went off very quick.. But then I had my first demonic attacks, I thought I had sleep paraysis during the first but there were dubts... then second happened while I was perfectly awake but I let down the heart prayer.. It then became clear for me. While they were in full attack I was not able to even do a prayer, the terror was so strong I just ran around scared.

Now even tho I've seen lots of changes and miracles around me my faith is shaking on its foundations.. constant negative thoughts, If i let the prayer down for few seconds I start to feel odd cold and sensation of being watched.
I slowly started to doubt everything I know and started to have really dark thoughts and negative emotions.

I do not know how to defend my mind from them.
>>
>>17087188
I feel like you are just joking because smashing bricks against your chest is ridiculous. However you doing something similar to this is being prideful, which is a sin. They will do anything to make you sin, inculding making you want to hate them and making you feel like you are so powerful and special because "you" overcame them. Always remember, without The Lord you would be not be protected. "You" fight them most efficiently by completely ignoring them and focusing your attention on The Lord, they are always trying to shift your attention towards them instead. Continue to pray, continue to try to humble yourself and do your best to not sin.
>>
>>17087202
it's a metaphor. smashing bricks - means you brave yourself up.
>>
>>17087204
Alright, well like I said, this is you being prideful, that is not very humble is it? The Lord is pleased when you are humble.
>>17087196
This was never going to be easy. Just continue to have Faith in The Lord, the fallen angels will never stop until you are back to your old ways without faith. You can always improve, do not be in the mindset of "holier than thou", always humble yourself.
>>
>>17087191

"Horus then won the race, and Set stepped down and officially gave Horus the throne of Egypt."

Which bible do you subscribe to?

The one where Michael wins legit, or the one where he obviously cheats?
>>
>>17087238
What, "satan"? Your words are absolutely empty. You quoting some egyptian myth influenced by ancient babylon means nothing. There are many different translations of the Bible, but they all have the same underlying meaning, and some are closer to the original texts than others. The important concept is that The Father sent his Son, Yehoshua so that we might be saved. I like the King James Version set forth in 1611 the most of the English translations.
>>
File: vaulran2.jpg (160 KB, 632x822) Image search: [Google]
vaulran2.jpg
160 KB, 632x822
>>17086424
Fuck that, get a demon.
>>
>>17087250

That's right bitch, keep worshiping me, pussy boy.
>>
>>17087310
The Lord is nothing but love. Why would I not worship The Father who created me? Who are you worshipping? A rebellious, prideful creation? Why?
>>
>>17087331
How do you know you were created?
>>
>>17086483
What a special little snowflake you are.
>>
>>17087337
I know the one true Lord is the one spoken about in the Bible. Pray with humiliy and faith and The Lord will reveal His Will to you.
>>
>>17087351
You sound stupid.
>>
>>17087356
Why are you a mortal being so sure? What do you believe? That the "big bang" happened? How can you say there is no Lord the creator.? Truly I tell you He is real. Your life will change if you pray and have faith.
>>
>>17087362
Prayer does nothing. Jesus never even existed.
>>
>>17087365
Yehoshua absolutely existed. I believe you will see his return soon. Repent now before it is too late.
>>
>>17087372
Prove he existed.
>>
File: 1448734201221.jpg (50 KB, 420x349) Image search: [Google]
1448734201221.jpg
50 KB, 420x349
>>17087390
Everyone knows Giants couldn't possibly exist in today's low-oxygen atmosphere
>>
>>17087331

Does Satan ever ask you to worship?

Like he has a book he wrote and asks for worship?
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 599x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 599x346
The Angels played you demons like a....

*puts sun glasses on*

DAMNED FIDDLE
>>
>>17087238

>dark side complains about cheating

u havin a giggle m8?
>>
>>17087348

it's like watching jews berate gentiles
>>
>>17087509

Light itself is not eternal, how can it promise eternal life when we are born without memory therefor we lost former eternal life?

Darkness is truth, light is the first cheat to exist.

To cheat eternal death and truth with light, confusion. lies, humiliation, pain. imitation and mockery. This is the realm of light and pain.

Darkness is meditation, darkness is rest, darkness is freedom from scrutiny.

Light is binding, light is imposing, light is blinding.
>>
>>17087191
bump
>>
File: dibs dinfoil.jpg (45 KB, 446x413) Image search: [Google]
dibs dinfoil.jpg
45 KB, 446x413
>>17086424
>guardian angel

>christfags think they have a guardian angel

>not the other part of your soul communicating with you via your subconsciousness trying to lead you the way you planned your life before you were born into the physical world

sauce: I heard it from my mom who is pretty heavily greenpilled
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.