[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kids Say The Damndest Things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 2000x1200
>walking with younger sister
>"hey anon"
>"yeah?"
>"who was that girl in your room last night?"
>"w-what?"
>silence
Trust me, I never have girls in my house, I'm a fucking loser
But seriously, this spooked the shit out of me and I've just been sitting in the den thinking about it all day
Are children really more capable of seeing ghosts then adults?
Or was it just her imagination?
S-should I even go back into my room?
>>
>>17084866
> silence
She's probably trolling you.
>>
She probably noticed that you sperg out like a little wimp at even the suggestion of anything paranormal and gamed the fuck out of you, you huge fucking pussy.
>>
>>17084866
>Are children really more capable of seeing ghosts then adults?
Yes, they are.
But >>17084909 >>17084915 have the right answer to me.
>>
I never seen these things when I was younger so I dont know. Op try asking her what did she look like. ask mom if anykbe died here etc etc. coild be a family member or a demon that is pissed off your in its space.
>>
>>17084866
Your sister has mad bantz, OP.
>>
>>17084866
"Are children really more capable of seeing ghosts then adults?
Or was it just her imagination?"

why is that so unrealistic? from an early age we're taught, conditioned, that imaginary friends are just that...imaginary. but that cant be 100 percent true. children are innocent and vulnerable so whos to say that she didnt actually see a gril in your room or not? you didnt see it, but did you feel it?
>>
Probably cancer
>>
File: Rene Descartes.jpg (73 KB, 476x484) Image search: [Google]
Rene Descartes.jpg
73 KB, 476x484
She meant it was herself in your room last night.
You know what you have to do.
>>
>in city hall/court house
>changing daughter
>she's staring at the corner of the room the entire time
>ask her what she's looking at
>the man with the snake neck
>ooooook....
>find out later that people used to be hanged in the area that is now the restrooms
>nope
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.