[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/, why you no 11B-X-1371 ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: x.jpg (131 KB, 1400x787) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
131 KB, 1400x787
/x/, why you no 11B-X-1371 ?
>>
Confirmed for Burger King commercial.
>>
Wut
>>
gay
>>
>>17083336
It's just a fun creepy video from poland (possible involvement by kraina grzybow guys?). It's not really something you can see as 'paranormal'. It's nice but it's no "possibly in michigan".
>>
So you don't think there's any possibility that the threats made in the various codes are real?
>>
11BX1371 has been solved...

http://pastebin.com/pfUh3yHD Ive provided you with a testimony of myself, and links to hard evidence that the 11bx team on freenode uncovered.

Its... sensitive material. im comitting treason by showing this to you, apparently.
>>
File: kIwU6db.png (589 KB, 3840x1080) Image search: [Google]
kIwU6db.png
589 KB, 3840x1080
>>
>>17083809
I don't even know what any of this is about, but why does everyone in that chat from that pastebin have the exact same writing style?

They capitalize things the same way, use grammar and punctuation the same way, have the same level of writing and similar vocabularies.

It's almost as if the whole thing was written by one person.
>>
>>17083336
Because it's hoax, and we don't give a shit
>>
>>17083890

It's a video with codes in it, how is that a hoax?
>>
>>17083629
Possibly in Michigan. I've watched the video before and while it was MILDLY unsettling, was it really paranormal? Any back story I'm missing here?
>>
>>17083809
Omg you made a thread about this too.
Please just die. No one cares about the lonely drama of a bunch of neet aspies.
>>
You can read pretty much everything here:

http://gadgetzz.com/2015/10/12/this-creepy-puzzle-arrived-in-our-mail/
>>
>>17086114
>No one cares
>speaking for everyone

hy shill
>>
Oh my god binary is so spooky. If youre going to shill your own gay arg at least put some originality into it you big faggot.
>>
>>17086214
Hai crystalcia
>>
>>17086243
not even close.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.