[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to list some names. Let me know if they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
I'm going to list some names.
Let me know if they're of any significance to you. Most people will know them, but if you have a deeper connection with these, I want to know.

Carl Jung
The Red Book
Hermann Hesse
Demian
Abraxas

I know I'm not alone here.
>>
>>17078080

Yea, what about it OP?
>>
>>17078080
Fool I went to college with a guy named Carl Jung

He told me his real first name wasn't actually Carl and he chose it because he liked it. Aren't oriental people so demonic in that way? With real names people can't actually pronounce so they choose fucked up weird English ones
>>
>>17078080
You ever read Knulp by herman hesse?
I found it really pleasant. Knulp reminded me of david the gnome
>>
>>17078083
May I ask the importance of those names to you?
>>
>>17078102

Good books.
>>
>>17078080
i channeled jung and freud together earlier in my enlightenment, and i always keep notebooks, although i dont use them nearly enough for them to be a proper math of my psyche.
in other words, everything is fakereal.
>>17078126
being the world as myth guy is fun.
>>
>>17078080
Jung wrote on mediums and seances.
Hesse was a sub-par Thomas Mann desuwa.
>>
Damn. Still nothing I was hoping for.
Perhaps we really are few and far between.
>>
>>17078316
no, we just dont like the path that anyone else takes.
we feel that everyone else is trying too hard or getting it too easy.
i mean look me, i do things the easiest way while trying too hard, because i like fucking with the natural balance of nature to move in my direction, and i get to be the interdimensional traveler that hunts for more exciting worlds.
because thats what i wanted to be.
part of that is also making this world more exciting.
>>
>>17078080

Sounds like some gay as fuck RP shit OP
>>
>>17078331

Holy shit this retarded board. Every namefag here is fucking disgusting. I can hear your neck-beard scratching from here
>>
>>17078331
No, you are nothing but an insect whose arrogance has risen above the limit of their ability.

I am looking for the others of my kind.
This may have been fruitless, but I've found them before and I will do it again.

Among the hordes of those who haven't yet achieved humanity(such as you, one who is human up top, but insect from the waist down); I will find the ones with the Mark of Cain.
>>
>>17078352

I literally want to spit in your fucking mouth you're so god damn stupid
>>
>>17078355
>>
>>17078352
>>17078351
>we'll see whos right
kek.
>>17078352
>its better than being an insect up top.
>>
>>17078372
Don't worry about it man, you'll get there someday.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nk0npoPmQ41rkygkg.gif (252 KB, 245x183) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nk0npoPmQ41rkygkg.gif
252 KB, 245x183
>>17078396
yeah same to you man, good luck, have fun.
>>
File: wisdom_cover.jpg (264 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
wisdom_cover.jpg
264 KB, 400x600
>>17078417
In the meantime, here's a recommendation
>>
File: whytheyactthewaytheydo.png (2 MB, 3060x1894) Image search: [Google]
whytheyactthewaytheydo.png
2 MB, 3060x1894
>>17078452
>i use this picture to explain people who pretend to be on the enlightened path but only break down and attack the paths that other people follow to enlightenment.
>>
>>17078499

Y'all niggas are retarded
But what anime is that from I have to know now
>>
>>17078080
>Carl Jung
I know almost nothing of this man, but apparently he's interesting to me. Partly because I find psychology interesting.

>The Red Book
Wasn't that written by Jung? Something about the archetypes. I never read it or really looked into it.

>Hermann Hesse
Doesn't ring any bells, but that's a questionable first name.

>Demian
I've never heard of this word before.

>Abraxas
Spooky ancient, but from where I can't remember. I've read the name before somewhere.
>>
Since reading Demian, I felt deeply connected to Hesse, Jung, the collective unconscious, and Abraxas
>>
>>17078352

So how did you find out then?
>>
File: 1-mao-ze-dong.jpg (27 KB, 300x369) Image search: [Google]
1-mao-ze-dong.jpg
27 KB, 300x369
>>17078080
>The Red Book

Don't forget to read the Green Book while you're at it too. Gaddafi presents good alternative to representative "democracy"

>Abraas
... That's a book? Thought it was name of Gnostic Aeon or Archon.
>>
File: thekingcomethdown.jpg (107 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
thekingcomethdown.jpg
107 KB, 500x430
1BTC
>>
>>17078514
hunter x hunter
its basically an amazing metaphor for finding your own path and enlightenment in general, as well as probably the best mentality to have to get the most of everything.
its good to have friends.
>>
dear diary,

today OP googled gnosticism
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.