[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was anyone here on /x/ during the Chelyabinsk meteor explosion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 2014-05-30-ChelyabinskMeteor.jpg (41 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-30-ChelyabinskMeteor.jpg
41 KB, 620x349
Was anyone here on /x/ during the Chelyabinsk meteor explosion in feb 2013, people on x posted photos of house sized ufos seen floating around trail it left, the pictures were deleted near instantly in the thread. people were flipping out saying to save them and repost them everywhere as fast as possible but they were very quickly removed. fast enough for it not to go viral.

I didn't think anything of it because i came into those threads rather late and all the images were removed and only hysteria remained.

Anyone here remember that?
>>
What I remember was that the Meter was Shot down.

I saw something come in and hit it just before it exploded an broke apart.
>>
>>17069807
yeah you could see it in some of the videos, but there were photos and videos taken from other angles with massive ufo's hanging around, I remember seeing 1 video of 2 silver weirdly shaped bell ones just floatng around the trail, very clear and good video. cant find that video anymore however people in the threads were posting more hectic ones apparently seen flying around the area.
>>
>>17069767
So you never saw these images and yet you believe that they were actually posted?
>>
>>17069816
never saw the images myself, i got into the thread late, and they were all removed just with replies of people in all caps rambling about how they are removing them and to spam them everwhere
>>
>>17069817
Sounds like roleplaying to me.
>>
>>17069767
Supposedly there are videos of a UFO coming up from behind and destroying it.
>>
>>17069850
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztrU90Ub4Uw
>>
>>17069942
I didn't see any UFOs around or behind the meteor.
>>
>>17069942
they appeared afterwards, seen in videos no longer listed on youtube

I'm just waiting for people who whitenessed the threads to post something.
>>
Check it out fellas. Lots of relevant information about the meteor, UFOs and strange coincidence surrounding this incident.
http://www.barry.warmkessel.com/cometfragment.html
>>
This is my Theory I have had for awhile.

The Meteor was indeed shot down by a Rail Gun Projectile. After looking at the close ups extensively you can see the bolt come in and slam into it and then it breaks apart into smaller pieces to burn up.

There is no real chemical explosion, just the kinetic force of the impactor which tore it apart.

Maybe you did see a craft that was later seen coming to check out its handiwork.

Probably not an Alien UFO but our own black ops space force guys.
>>
>>17070125
this sounds most feasible to me.
>>
>>17070066
very interesting page
>>
It was mostly made of rock instead of metal.
The angle it came in at 20° destroyed fastr, because it was made of rock.
If it came in at 24° they say it would have destroyed the city.

Fuck off with the it was shot down shit
>>
>>17069767
Wasn't the big goofy clown balloon UFOs big around that time?!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.