[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Other Side of Midnight w/ Richard C. Hoagland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 16
File: hoaxland shitbag.jpg (9 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
hoaxland shitbag.jpg
9 KB, 257x196
The Official Hoagland listening thread!

THU/FRI DEC 11 – STAN TENEN

Websites: http://www.meru.org/

Born in 1942 and raised in a nonreligious home in Brooklyn, New York, author Stan Tenen has always been driven by curiosity. A natural recognizer of visual patterns, he has a BS in physics and holds numerous patents.Tenen is Director of Research for Meru Foundation. A book on the results of his research, The Alphabet That Changed the World: How Genesis Preserves a Science of Consciousness in Geometry and Gesture, was published in 2011 by North Atlantic Books. Tenen lives and works with his wife, Levanah, in Marin County, California.

CALL-IN

Phone: (505) 796-8802

Listening Links

http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/
http://player.streamguys.com/dmr/sgplayer/player.php
>>
File: with jews you snooze.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
with jews you snooze.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
Hoagland's guest Stan Tenen.
>>
This guest sounds awesome, I'm excited for once
>>
THE GUEST IS A JEW! HE'S GOING TO PUSH PROPAGANDA ABOUT HOW THE GOYIM HAVE TO SERVE THE JEW!
>>
Let's all call in and ask why the station doesn't give Hoagland five hours when Art Bell decides he doesn't want to do a show during the week.
>>
>>17068998
nigger hoagland cant even afford to pay for 2 hours of bandwidth
>>
>>17068998
What's this meme about, implying Art made up the shooting stuff? He talks about crazy stuff and attracts crazy people, the dude got fucking shot at. If he wanted a few days off he would have said he ate some pizza rolls that were too hot and he can't talk.
>>
Yeah, they met at an institute.

A mental institution where they both were patients.
>>
>Inb4 trump batman quote
>>
fucking jews
>>
>>17068997
>>17069015

back to /pol/ with this shit
>>
Mark "aahhh" on the Hoagie-O
>>
>>17069017
>>
what the actual fuck is this guy babbling about?

>Jew working for Ratheon
>believing anything he says

ya what mate?
>>
This is bretty snoory.
>>
So... there are patterns... in the letters... Jesus this guy is crazier than me.
>>
>>17069020
>>17069022
>>17069024
>>17069029

if you're not interested, then what the fuck are you wasting your time here for? You're like the tards who talk through a lecture and ruin it for the rest of the class
>>
File: CRYING-NIG-ZIONIST-2.jpg (74 KB, 276x340) Image search: [Google]
CRYING-NIG-ZIONIST-2.jpg
74 KB, 276x340
>>17069035
>>
>This few replies for a Hoagie thread

Art repeats really do kill this show don't they? Which is a shame, because this guy's babblings are quite interesting.

Also, dat shitty as fuck bumper music.
>>
File: Shit.png (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Shit.png
205 KB, 500x500
wtf.......... is this music ?
>>
>>17069022

The Guest has made it quite clear he doesn't practice the Jewish faith at all and isn't even a cultural Jew. After his Barmitz' he never bothered to continue practicing.
>>
>>17069029

no, just vastly more intelligent.
>>
Cheap fuck needs to pay for some bumper music. Why even take a break, it's not like he has any paying sponcers.
>>
>>17069055
They have phone sex during comercials
>>
I will liven the show up with my guitar playing if I get through, either that or possibly rick&roll Hoagland again.

I know you all loved the blue waffles and rickrolling I did the other night.
>>
>>17069067
probably better than jewsmusic or whatever these grandparents are trying to plug
>>
>>17069067
no don't call in
>>
Anything to make this shit show better.
>>
What happened, where did Stan Tenen go?
>>
>>17069080
its his shit wife on the line now
>>
>>17069067

You're just a troll making fun of the rick rolling guy right?

You're not actually him, are you?

Please don't tell me you're this pathetic. Bring Canadanon back pls
>>
this is killing me, the subject matter is fascinating but the delivery of this show is a dud
>>
File: hater_tots.jpg (23 KB, 536x299) Image search: [Google]
hater_tots.jpg
23 KB, 536x299
>>17069082
No, this is is the real guitar guy.

I liven up any show, and forums and threads go wild when I get on the show.

Have some Hater-Tots and calm down.
>>
File: epicdelayclose.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1950) Image search: [Google]
epicdelayclose.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1950
>>17069089
Name fags ruining even MITD and OSOM threads now. Fucking great.
>>
>>17069089
This isnwhy you don't have any friends.
>>
>>17069091
Spread the love
>>
>>17069067
No thanks. It doesn't need livening up because it's alreqdy interdasting as fuck.don't "troll" hoagland with rick rolls, its boring and stupid. Maybe instead actually use your intellect and come up with some conversation generating questions related to the discussion.
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 223x226
>>17069095
>>
File: Atticus.jpg (1 MB, 1524x2078) Image search: [Google]
Atticus.jpg
1 MB, 1524x2078
>>17069099

Dubs confirm.

Also Hoagie just let this guy rant for a bit before you ask questions. Stop fucking talking holy fuc
>>
>>17069095

>guitar guy forgot to take off his trip

who's the hater now? How much samefagging have you already committed in this thread?
>>
File: put you all on blast.jpg (70 KB, 400x284) Image search: [Google]
put you all on blast.jpg
70 KB, 400x284
>>17069091
>>17069092
>>
My guitar sucks and I'm sorry I ruin these threads
I want to blow RCH
>>
>>17069099

are you me?? your contempt for latent idiocy is delicious
>>
>>17068988
>>17068993
>>17068998
>>17069067
>>17069080
>>17069089
>>17069095
>>17069107

These are all the posts I have made, including starting this thread.
>>
Once again, all attention is on me.

Like, I said, I liven up any thread I am in.
>>
>>17069112
> Thinking anyone cares what you've posted

Namefag pls go
>>
>>17069053
> he doesn't practice the Jewish faith

Is fucking wearing a yarmulke in the profile picture on Hoagies page.

fyi, all jews are obsessed with their shitty mystical traditions. This guy sounds schizophrenic and is unable to deliver his message in any clear or coherent way.

He wants to sell a book.
>>
Who's been keeping up with the bingo sheet?
>>
>>17069120

/pol/ please go. My Jewish personal physician and Accountant treat me more than fine and are secular in every way.

That said, I won't disagree about the insanity of this individual.
>>
File: Kike Face Collage.jpg (57 KB, 544x349) Image search: [Google]
Kike Face Collage.jpg
57 KB, 544x349
>>17069125
>>
>>17069129
Damn, kike face #2 looks just like stan.

/pol/ is always right.
>>
honestly as a previous anon pointed out, Hoag just needs to let the guy talk and quit interrupting his train of thought. Hoag's usually a good interviewer but he's not compatible with this guest.

This interview needs to be on video so the guy can explain the images properly

>>17069120
while I disagree with most of what you said (no I'm emphatically NOT a jew), sadly he is just trying to plug his book, and having his wife speak was fucking inane
>>
Hoaxie needs to open the lines up. My guitar is on fire.
>>
>you can't say that on Radio

lol, Hoaxie thinks he is on actual radio
>>
>>17069151
why don't you set yourself on fire too, then call in so we can hear you screaming while you burn alive.

THAT would liven up the show for sure. Just a suggestion, just planting seeds
>>
File: house-fire.jpg (643 KB, 1034x689) Image search: [Google]
house-fire.jpg
643 KB, 1034x689
>>17069151
i hope you die in a house fire
>>
>>17069156
I hope you burn your mouth on all those hot hater-tots you are eating.
>>
On the radio?! Lol
>>
So guitar guy, what's on the agenda tonight?
>>
>>17069160
Say it
>>
>>17069164
Oh, I got something special......
>>
>>17069169
I once called Art's show while on the toilet. Even grunted hoping to get a remark as to why.
>>
I feel like this guy is telling us something important but I'm somehow just not able to pick it up or grasp it. Maybe if I visit his website I can figure this shit out because seeing the pictures or videos or reading articles would be less abstract than listening and trying to imagine what he describes. I wish he would just sum all this up in one sentance like "the hebrew alphabet has encoded info and when you decode it it reveals.." a new way of living or a secret text in the bible or something like that.
>>
File: house-fire.jpg (594 KB, 1034x689) Image search: [Google]
house-fire.jpg
594 KB, 1034x689
>>17069159
>>
I think he's telling you to buy his fucking book..... over and over again.
>>
>getting shushed by the Hoag on air
>>
Richard just shushed his guest so this incredible music could be heard.

my sides.
>>
>So Richard...
>Shut up while the music is playing.
>>
Richard is getting more deranged with each passing show. He's going to have a breakdown live on air soon. He won't even be on in two months
>>
oh god his fucking wife again
>>
Has anyone noticed that non-religious jews are twice as jewish as regular jews?
>>
this guy is getting annoyed with Hoag. Christ Hoags let him complete a fucking sentence
>>
>>17069216
this has been posted in every thread since the Hoaglands show started.
>>
No one, no where was mediating on Jimmy Carter getting well.
>>
You know what I thing? I think tonight's show is just a big pissing contest between the guest and the host to see who can be the bigger bullshitter and be most outrageous.
>>
>>17069202
I actually want to read it, kek.

On a side note, DAMMNIT! I wasn't paying attention and my comp restarted because of an update and so I've missed the last five minutes.
>>
I don't know who's talking or what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>17069232
I was, guitar boy. I bet you're a big teg nugent fan
>>
lol, slam dunk call from me.
>>
>>17069257
No one likes you. You only bring shame and loathing to this board and this site.
>>
>>17069257
I hate you.
>>
>>17069257
honorary dungeon master?
>>
That was pretty weak GG.
>>
The forums and threads light up again with my outstanding calls.
>>
Would you say that he guest is combative?
>>
>>17069257
I think it's time to re-evaluate your position in life
>>
>>17069257
why the fuck didn't you play your guitar? good fucking christ you suck
>>
>>17069248
Actually I am not. Ted sucks in almost all aspects of life.
>>
>>17069278
You should have embraced me as one of your own, and congratulated me on my amazing guitar ability.

No I am going to only call to sound like a sperglord and always, I mean always say I am calling from /x/.

I will burn your world down.
>>
Nice! Burn this fucker down!
>>
>Talking over the music
>>
>>17069257
> Gets dismissed by the Hoag
> Slamdunk
Yeah Ooook Anon, Ok.
>>
File: jdalymug.jpg (159 KB, 525x650) Image search: [Google]
jdalymug.jpg
159 KB, 525x650
This has been the biggest dogshit night between MITD and OSOM in a long time, or at least in a week

seriously Art and Hoag are dropping the fucking ball I used to look forward to staying up and listening
>>
>>17069299
It's bullshit I agree

See you cunts Monday
>>
Another shit show in the books from Hoagland.

Don't forget to thank your thread starter, star caller, and entertainer(me), lol.

Until next time.
>>
We told bellgab that if they harassed RCH off the air then we would burn them down. Now this guitar player fag is harassing RCH in our name and saying he's going to burn us down. This is clearly a bellgab false flag.
>>
Or an /x/ false, false flag?
>>
>>17069280
wow, common ground. Maybe we can be friends after all

>>17069284
wait, burn my world down? dang I just wanted to hear some sweet licks
>>
>>17069305
15-20 poster from /x/, going to burn down bellgab.

Holy fuck, that level of autism.

Long live Bellgab!!
>>
Please respond.
>>
>>17069284
> No I am going to only call to sound like a sperglord and always, I mean always say I am calling from /x/.

Too late anon, you already do that every night.
>>
guitar guy is a fag
>>
>>17069003
You know it's funny, it'd be pretty easy to track him down. Why did he have to name drop where he lives so hard?

P.s. Let's welcome Heather, our new host of MITD!
>>
File: 2015-12-12 02.47.35.png (312 KB, 1064x1451) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-12 02.47.35.png
312 KB, 1064x1451
Am I the only one who got this?
>>
Someone at bellgab posted the first 15 minutes where RCH talks about Art, Keith and the network.

http://www.sjrdesign.net/H0ag/TOSM_20151212_IntroMonologue.mp3
>>
>>17069003
he thought "i know, if i have to retire for my families safety no one will question it or harass me about being a serial quitter"
unfortunately for him, he is such a shit liar and rash decision maker that no one but the ball gagging cultists believe him.
>>
Can you post the entire show brah? The last pluto/ceres show looked badass.
>>
From Keith Rowland:

http://artbell.com/the-future-of-midnight-in-the-desert-and-dark-matter-radio-network/

Read the whole thing but this is the relevant part:

>I’m obligated to continue feeding the terrestrial affiliate stations for the next 30 days, I’ll need to feed either Heather’s live show or replays of Art Bell’s archives, (which ever they determine the best for them yet to be decided). If I need to feed the Art Bell replays to them at 9-12, Art’s time slot, I will have Heather do MITD from 6-9 pm PT LIVE to insure she gets to do shows for you also. If the radio stations are fine with Heather filling in for Art, we’ll keep her at 9-12 PT.

Ballgag is already bitching that it's not fair to Heather to fun Art Bell repeats if the stations want that.

Everything is getting dropped except Heather and Hoagland's show. If Hoagland wants to do his show on Monday then it looks like it's up to him. Keith hasn't cancelled him but it looks like he has 30 days left.
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.