[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I've been wanting to get into anything paranormal. My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1448974975956.jpg (64 KB, 700x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448974975956.jpg
64 KB, 700x960
So, I've been wanting to get into anything paranormal. My life has gotten so slow and dull. I need something to give my life meaning again. Now whether it be Magiks, ghosts, ayylmaos, inner spirituality, etc.... i don't car. I just need some sort of hobby. And it leads to a life style, so be it. Any suggestions?

If i confused you, ill try to explain myself better.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17068405
paranormal as a hobby?i guess it will scare you
>>
>>17068428
Not just as a hobby, I'm just tired of sitting around twiddling my thumbs. I've been lurking on this board for almost 3 years, and I've seen a lot on magik/ghosties/ayyylmaos. And it all does interest me, i just don't know where to start
>>
start with magick.

you seem to be open and looking for interesting things to do, so start by learning how to manifest things in your life. situations, events, objects, money, whatever you want.

in the mean time, add some daily meditation into your life too. minimum of 30 mins a day, just sitting in silence and breathing. make it a daily habit and it'll add up to something eventually.
>>
>>17068438
you've been lurking for 3 years and never dabbled? why not?
>>
>>17068451
The main reason is, i have no idea how. I googled it, but i have no idea if anything on there is reliable. Plus, i used to be a religious nut, so I've been a bit.... Timid about dabbling with majick. I'm not religious anymore, but I've heard plenty of shit about demons and possession with majick, may be because of "hurr the devil will eat ya dick off" but y'know. I've been dabbling with the ayylmaos for a few months. But, that's just because i saw a ufo (i think).
>>
>>17068470
If I ever heard of the "Dark Elite" I would.

Are you referring to Obama though?
>>
>>17068492
I really like the sound of that. But how does o e simply "neglect mind control" over ones self?
>>
>>17068492
Plz aware us of these patterns and sychros youtalk of because as someone who has seen more than normal I dont know if I aggree.
>>
>>17068405
The only thing on your list of interests that are likely real are ghosts and ayylmaos, and ayylmaos are just gonna be a giant cock tease of your interests because they are so illusive...they kinda choose you, you dont really choose them. Ghosts are your best bet. Go fuck around in a haunted place at night.
>>
>>17068441
this
There are so many cock-gobblers on /x/ these last months/years that it is refreshingly new to see honest and appropriate advice. There's another popular and full /x/ that has a post with a trove of magick texts on mega (don't know if it's posted here, too).
>>
>>17068441
Op here, didn't see your reply. I like the way this sounds. I'm starting the meditation tonight.
>>
>>17068540
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
Here is that mega you were talking about.
>>
>>17068527
This 100%

Ayylmaos sort of became my thing. It was always a fascination, but it basically just grew over time inside of me until I became obsessive. I'm currently taking astrobiology courses in college. Just don't go into ayylmaos expecting X Files stuff. You'll just leave disappointed. That's why I suggest ghosts instead
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.