[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been searching on Google for this, but i can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1445208777630.jpg (55 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
1445208777630.jpg
55 KB, 1024x640
I've been searching on Google for this, but i can't seem to get any answer. So hopefully some of you have experienced it as well, and perhaps has an answer or a theory. However. Since about last week, i've been having old forgotten dreams coming back to me. I never get them while dreaming, but they come as a simple thought when i'm awake and doing something like listening to music, eating, showering etc. I first thought it could be because something i was thinking about triggered it, but everytime it happens i'm not thinking about any dream related stuff. Sometimes they stay for 3-4 seconds, and if i think more about them i can remember more and more of it. Other times i get them for 1-2 seconds, and then they just vanish.
>>
>>17064859

bump
>>
okay let me tell you what i think based on nothing.

does not seem to be something bad first of all. maybe you are becoming a stronger mind, maybe you should meditate or lucid dream ect. just remember the more thought you put in it the more it will hapen. just sounds to me like you're mind is being opened if anything. take the good out of it and use it t you're benefit
>>
I think I've experience the same thing too, it's kind of like de ja vu, but it's not something I recall ever happening.
The best way I could describe it is like intrusive memories accompanied by a feeling of dread or anxiousness, but I don't know why. Certain scenes, in what I'm assuming are dreams I've had but forgotten, flash up for a few seconds, and then vanish. From what I remember, they have a slight blue tinge to them.

This happened to me about a month ago for maybe two days and then went as quickly as it came.
I still don't know what my brain was trying to tell me.
>>
>>17064879
Yeah, i don't feel any fear of it, so maybe i should try exploring it further or something.
>>17064889
Almost the same here, except i don't get anxious, don't have this blue tinge and i get quite a vivid image of some part of the dream and i totally remember having it.
>>
>>17064859
Also. I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but this started happening a few weeks after i randomly lost interest in drinking.
>>
>>17064859
Happens to me aswell, I just think it's neat to remember old weird as dreams, puts a smile on my face.
>>
is this not normal?

that happens to me every single day.
i think i start to understand why the population is so scared of ascendened beings.
>>
>>17065941
>normal
...is just a matter of frequency.
>>
>>17064859
I had a period like that. I talked with my psychologist and she said that sometimes happens, it's due to the fact that while you're doing something a particular sound can bring you back the memory of the dream. It's like when you smell an old perfume that you used to wear in the past, and this brings you back mentally to the time when you used to wear.

Simple and rational explanation, Not sure why I'm not convinced by it, however.
>>
>>17064859

Sounds to me like your mind is starting to tune into the spiritual realms.

I would suggest that you meditate and observe the darkness with your eyes closed. Perhaps your inner spiritual eyes see into the invisible realm.
>>
>>17066485
I would've been convinced if it had been occuring to me in my whole life, or a long time, but it has just recently started happening and it's more of them as each day passes.
>>
>>17064859
You're having memories. I understand the tendency to try to turn it into magic, because it's super complicated stuff. But you know how stuff happened before at a time that isn't now and isn't the future? You can remember that shit.
>>
>>17066599
I don't think it's magic at all. i'm just interested in why i am getting this, and why it hasn't been happening before.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.