[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it mean /x/? Also general decoding thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
What does it mean /x/? Also general decoding thread.
>>
>>
File: 24804-1.jpg (6 KB, 423x160) Image search: [Google]
24804-1.jpg
6 KB, 423x160
>>
>>17064792
All I figured out so far is the first word is Absme
>>
>>17064769
Absme app khirgj
wtf?
>>
File: pigpen.jpg (25 KB, 435x171) Image search: [Google]
pigpen.jpg
25 KB, 435x171
Do you think it could be what I used to call 'pigpen' back in grade school?
>>
>>17064825
it's not any rot

probably vigniere from there, any hints OP?
>>
>>17064769
Sauce or something like that?
>>
File: 1449710521507.jpg (43 KB, 438x168) Image search: [Google]
1449710521507.jpg
43 KB, 438x168
>>17064841
gee I don't know
>>
ABSME APP KHIRGJ PEK LJ PEMEV FSVGEK KHAK QAROIRD CSRJKIKLK EJ SRE GVEAK BVSKHEVHSSD; APP BSVR KS ERCSLRKEV JLFFEVIRG AR D JSVVSW, ARD KHEVEFSVE BSLRD KS JYQTAKHIZE WIKH EACH SKHEV.
>>
>>17064925
vigniere with "michiganmasons", "masons", "sharethesecret" all produced nonsense
>>
>>17064939
also "freemason" "secret" etc, it's probably not vigenere after all, but what could it be then?

Maybe you have to rotate the characters 90 degrees, lol
>>
it says: "ABOVE ALL THINGS LET US NEVER FORGET THAT MANKIND CONSTITUTES ONE GREAT BROTHERHOOD ALL BORN TO ENCOUNTER SUFFERING AND SORROW AND THEREFORE BOUND TO SYMPATHIZE WITH EACH OTHER"

done by using substitution cipher
>>
>>17067354

What the Freemasons are trying to say without actually saying it is that the Anunnaki made us to appease the revolt of the Igigi.

It was our job to take over the Hardship labor because the Igigi said it was too great and too much was asked of so few.

These Builders left the Great Work Unfinished, they rejected the Capstone of our Creation.
>>
>>17067574
what they are clearly saying is that we are all brothers (and sisters) because as mortal, material beings we are doomed to suffer on earth and can all share in that experience. and that we should never forget this and should therefore be sympathetic to one another.

you're off on another fucking planet with your interpretation and it's the same bullshit you've posted in every other thread.
>>
>>17067599

A message from Enki to Anu:

Adapa by my seed to an Earthling woman was born! So did the message from Enki say.
Likewise was Titi by another Earthling woman of my seed conceived.
With wisdom and speech they are endowed; with Nibiru's long lifetime they are not.
The bread of long-living he should not eat, the elixir of long life he should not drink.
To live and die on Earth Adapa must return, mortality his lot must be,
By the sowing and shepherding by his offspring on Earth satiation shall be!
>>
Something to do with The Law of One

youtube.com/watch?v=MvacG_nhD34
>>
File: 1414943924487.jpg (228 KB, 622x638) Image search: [Google]
1414943924487.jpg
228 KB, 622x638
>>17067574
>it says: "ABOVE ALL THINGS LET US NEVER FORGET THAT MANKIND CONSTITUTES ONE GREAT BROTHERHOOD ALL BORN TO ENCOUNTER SUFFERING AND SORROW AND THEREFORE BOUND TO SYMPATHIZE WITH EACH OTHER"

>actually saying it is that the Anunnaki made us to appease the revolt of the Igigi.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.