[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Realistic Horror Of Death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 18
File: 1189636244560.jpg (461 KB, 731x554) Image search: [Google]
1189636244560.jpg
461 KB, 731x554
No joke...

... Can we get a thread about death going on here?

In all honesty, its really the scariest thing there is... Ultimately, all fears are based on this ultimate fear of death.

A primer on death, and why it's horrifying as fuck.

1. If you're religious, there is the possibility of hell; eternal torment and torture that will be visited upon you for all eternity if you do not life a sufficiently moral life.

2. If you're an atheist, you simply cease to exist. In some ways this is even scarier than the prospect of hell, because A) it's actually likely to occur and B) we can't even really conceptualize it... What is it like to not exist? Does truly every trace of our consciousness disappear, or do we rather return to some kind of cosmic energy field? If it's truly nothingness, why does this 'nothingness' go on for eternity while existence lasts for an infinitesimally small period of time?

3. Death has disgusting and creepy aesthetics. From the very second you die, there's something wrong. Even within the first minute of death, your body stops moving, causing a certain 'uncanney valley' effect; you start to look like a mannequin. Shortly after that, there is rigor mortis; your body freezes into position and if somebody were to stand your body up, your hands would remain frozen in position. After that you begin to decompose, and not only LOOK horrible but smell horrible too.

4) People will handle your body after you die. You will likely be embalmed, which means someone will shove a formeldehyde tube up your ass.

5) It's final.

So to sum up, death likely means an eternity of non-existence, all your childhood hopes and dreams are erased; if it's NOT that, then it's a 50/50 coin flip between eternal bliss and eternal torture; when you die, you look like a scary mannequin and eventually stink so bad it causes people to vomit; and after you die your corpse gets violated.

On the whole, is there anything more horrifying and disturbing than death?
>>
And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
>>
>>17064559
Logically I can tell myself there's nothing to fear, since "I" won't be a part of anything after death but goddamn this is my biggest fear. Part of me believes there is something after death, and this is also pretty scary. If we live in an infinite universe it may have an infinite number of manifestations or dimensions, and as long as it exists or is reborn the likelihood of your consciousness reappearing increases. This could mean anything.
>>
well, death is the end of life, is it not?

if we go with the atheist POV, it would be like trying to remember the time before you ware born.

if we go with the religious POV, then your acts and decisions during your life, will determine if you go to hell, or heaven.

but think of it like this, when you die, you will leave your physical body behind, and you will be free from know all KNOWN constraints, and you will have a higher degree of choice and control over your actions and decisions.
>>
>>17064580

I feel that people who talk like this are trying to sound all cool and collected but are privately just as scared of this shit as the rest of us.
>>
>>17064559
Death is a ceasing of electrical impulses. Nothing more. We're just biological machines. There is nothing after this.

Instead of being afraid of it. Accept it. Use this knowledge to push yourself. If there is nothing after this then what I leave behind must be great. For it will be the only thing left of who I was.
>>
>>17064579
>If we live in an infinite universe it may have an infinite number of manifestations or dimensions, and as long as it exists or is reborn the likelihood of your consciousness reappearing increases

That opens up the possibility of eternal recurrence, which is by far the scariest theory of all.
>>
>>17064596
Also. Understand acceptance is not a lack of fear. I do fear death. But I don't think its anything to despair and obsess over.
>>
Uuughh..too scary OP.
Thinking of death could drive people nuts.

Not to mention you could die in many painful and horrible ways.
>>
>>17064596
Or you might as well just shitpost on 4chan your whole miserable life. Everything you put effort into is just going to be forgotten anyway. If everything ends up in the same place, oblivion.
>>
>>17064605
Entropy will end everything eventually. That doesn't mean one shouldn't try to enjoy the small amount of time allowed to them and strive to leave a mark upon the world and upon the lives of others if only for a cosmic instant.
>>
>>17064605
we can connect on 4chan and touch people's lives by shitposting anon! =)
>>
>>17064596
But what if we are the observer, the consciousness behind the biological machine?
>>
I genuinely look forward to death.
Not in an edgy, 'aren't I weird' way to feign coolness; but a real and solid sense.

I just think that there will be a time when I am dead, and that all stress, tiredness, disappointment will cease forever.

It is perhaps the one thing that no-one can take away from me; one day I will end.

As 2015 draws to a close, I find myself thinking 'thank fuck, another year closer to the grave.'
>>
>>17064633
Why not punch out on your own terms then?Why wait?
>>
>>17064628
Our consciousness is difficult to explain. Nearly impossible. We understand psychosis and nature vs nurture shit like that but we don't understand why. Why do we have complex communications such as this, complex thoughts about our own existence. The brain is more advanced than we can comprehend at this moment but we can't deny the possibility that it is nothing but biological impulse disguised as free thought.
>>
You don't fear before you were born so why fear after you're dead?

The true horror is the death of those you love so you need to choose between the possibility of losing them vs the horror of never having them.
>>
I'm honestly really not scared of death. I was suicidal for long enough that thinking about it doesn't really bother me that much anymore. Dont get me wrong, thinking about the actual process of dying scares me. There's a bit of fear, but I'm more curious than scared about whats on the other side. Everybody dies eventually.
>>
Fear of death is the dumbest thing there is. It simply is stupid.
Death is the only certainty offered to us. So why fear it? Why spend every single day you have to enjoy this place with such a fear in your heart?
We should all be loving death. It is what gives us meaning. Embrace it.
>>
I like the idea of reincarnation and that's what keeps me from being afraid. I can't deal with the thought of how I'll cease to be after death. I've fucked this life up and I don't like the idea that this is it
>>
It terrifies me beyond words. The idea of all my great loves, all the great achievements in history shot up in obliterated light shatters my heart.

The thought of an utterly empty, black universe. My mother long gone. No longer existent. My wife long gone. Not a trace of love left.. just kills me. And I only ever put off this fear, I can never overcome the intense grief I feel for my doomed loves.
>>
>>17064745
Here's a fun thing for someone like you to think about. In the reverse of here, most Asians automatically presume they'll be reincarnated (and largely fear it) while the idea of oblivion/nirvana is something they have to learn spiritually
>>
>>17064748
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe
>>
>>17064633
>stress, tiredness, disappointment will cease forever.

As will your happiness, laughter, loved ones and memories. You will never have a conscious thought or feeling for the rest of eternity. Death is an ugly, cruel thing that can never be something to look forward to unless your mentally ill.
>>
>>17064782
The dude has found peace in death and you're calling him mentally ill? Why do you think it's more realistic to fear death than to look forward to it? Personally, I envy him. I have way too much fear of death and I wish it would go away, it seems like the only way it's going to go away is when I actually die and "know" what it's like.
>>
Everyone is an eternal being who reincarnates. Big Illuminati secret. You didn't know because of your veil.
>>
File: Cemetery_in_the_Rain.jpg (93 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Cemetery_in_the_Rain.jpg
93 KB, 500x375
I have a crippling fear of death. I can't sleep when I think about it. I can't eat. I can't imagine a vast emptiness in which my very conscious could cease to exist.

I think that's the only reason I haven't completely given up on religion. It's a selfish reason I know, but I'm small, I'm scared and this life and death thing doesn't make sense to a small little human like me.

BUT WHATEVER PARTY WITH HITLER AND ALL THOSE OTHER COOL DEAD PEOPLE.
>>
>>17064559
>scared of death

Life and death are two sides of the same coin. No need to fear the inevitable. It's like fearing that gravity will keep working.
>>
>>17064559
While this threads still young.....

Seriously would you rather take a bullet to the head(die instantly)

Or take bullets to both knees and your package and live on as a crippled unic?

I think the fear of death I almost selfish if you're not an outstanding person making the world better
>>
>>17065746
Bullet to the head. But that's coming from someone who would rather take a bullet to the head than wake up tomorrow.
>>
>>17064559
>we can't even really conceptualize it

You absolutely can. Think of what it was like before you were born.
>>
>>17064559
Um, death is a part of God. Fuck fearing death, it's going to happen. You will become death after you die.
>>
>>17065824
I have no memory of what it was like before I was born.
>>
>>17065861
Exactly.
>>
>>17064596
-Machines don't think or have emotions.
-Machines don't make choices.
-Machine only serve a particular function.
-Machines don't procreate.
-The design of any machine doesn't even come close to the design of the human body in terms of how it's structured and how it functions.

A machine needs someone to take care of it, while humans have an entire planet with resources laid out for them. humanity or life in general didnt just develope without reason. There was obviously a greater mind at work.
>>
>>17065894
>There was obviously a greater mind at work.

Or, you know, evolution.
>>
File: kmart sucks.jpg (12 KB, 200x181) Image search: [Google]
kmart sucks.jpg
12 KB, 200x181
>>17064633
this

>>17064559
I can honestly say I have zero fear of death, and if anything am looking forward to it. I'm just *done* with this existence. Nothing here interests or excites me, save perhaps for access to the internet (i.e. the extant collected knowledge of humanity). There's nothing I want, nothing I particularly care to do, and no legacy I care to leave behind. Don't have kids or anything else to survive me. I'm ready for this to end.

Despite how much I've thought about this I'm actually incapable of understanding/empathizing with the fear of death, though I certainly do NOT look down upon those who possess a fear of death. Just can't comprehend it -- and to an extent, I'm envious of what I infer to be a sincere love for, or at least duty to, this life.
>>
>>17065908
Because one slight change in an organism, that takes thousands of years at a time or more, (Might as well be irrelevant by that point) makes more sense than actually looking at your body and understanding that it is so complex that you will never have all the answers for how it even works.

"Derr humans use their hands to pick things up, in a million years we will have hands that have better design and function better for picking things up". ---- average evolution faggot. Let's not put into consideration the million other things we use our hands for, right anon? Like how I use mine on your mother's clit
>>
>>17065956
Either this is bait, or you need to educate yourself before someone pops an aneurysm from your stupidity.
>>
File: 1321735043872.png (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1321735043872.png
1 MB, 1680x1050
I have never understood why people fear death it is inevitable why fear something you can't stop like that other anon sometimes nothingness is better then suffering some people welcome death
>>
These are all really good points but you didn't mention reincarnation. That offers hope for a lot of people. But then again, there's something to fear even with that idea since we (at least consciously) don't remember any past lives if we've had them.
>>
>>17065961
Then educate me anon instead of contributing nothing but your opinion. I gave you my 2 cents now prove me wrong faggot.
>>
File: South_Park_Troll.jpg (13 KB, 300x230) Image search: [Google]
South_Park_Troll.jpg
13 KB, 300x230
>>17065961
it's gotta be bait. gotta be.
>>
>>17065985
There is nothing to disprove. You aren't making any actual points against the efficacy of the theory of evolution.
>>
>>17065985
>I gave you my 2 cents now prove me wrong faggot.
The latter portion of this phrase indicates that the former portion of this phrase contains an idiom that's become so commonplace that it's lost its original purpose.

Two cents means "cheap." Certainly not worth replying to at length.
>>
My grandmother is in the final stages of Alzheimer's disease.

Her memory is erased. She doesn't even know how to eat anymore. She doesn't know who or what is going on, can't speak, and generally just stares into space.

Can someone explain to me how someone in her state of mind is supposed to die and recover those memories? They've been destroyed. Her hard drive is empty. It makes no sense that it could come back.
>>
>>17065994
Why even bother talking? Why mention evolution in the first place? Just to disprove my theory? With what? Just your opinion? Lol. Gtfo.

The whole point of me jokingly mocking evolution, (and your mother), was for you to retaliate with something relevant regarding evolution and death.

I can't say I solely believe in creationism, but I'm open to it, and I'm open to whatever you have to say about evolution, but we know that's never going to happen.
>>
>>17066183
>Just your opinion?
Not that anon, but if you're dismissing the theory of evolution as some random anon's opinion, then you are delusional. Not Christian, not retarded, but just outright delusional.

Or else you're from another dimension. In which case, fuck your entire dimension.
>>
>>17066191
I mocked the theory to get him to say something other than just his opinion. His opinion was

<Or, you know, evolution.

Which, why even bother posting other than to spite me. Didn't contribute to the discussion what so ever.

I never dismissed the theory as just his opinion.
>>
>>17064585
Well then you're feeling wrong. It's not hard to believe that some people aren't scared to die. It's an inevitable event that will cross all of us, no need to be afraid.
>>
>>17065894
Greater mind? Who exactly?
>>
File: 7XdOU.jpg (550 KB, 1280x1854) Image search: [Google]
7XdOU.jpg
550 KB, 1280x1854
>>17064559
1. Lots of relgions have no afterlife. And there's Buddhist belief that life is actually the real suffering and escaping from life is the blissful endgame.

2. Not existing is only scary if you're totally selfish. Why is it scary to not know what something will feel like? Again, much of life is suffering so not existing isn't so scary.

3. Death is gross to the living you don't have to worry about that when you're dead

4. People will not only handle your body but also probably do weird shit to it and/or sexually molest it. There are a number of expose articles and studies which have found high rates of necrophillia amongst morticians (Duh, why else would you get the job) but the pick of the bunch is certainly "The Unrepentant Necrophile" an interview with one such individual that you can easily find online.

5. There is no evidence to suggest it is final
>>
>>17066191
>theory of evolution

The problem with this debate is everyone needs to be more specific.

Natural Selection? Sure.
Evolution as an explanation of the origin of humans? NO.

It's already been debunked by DNA science. If you actually had a genuine interest in the subject, you'd have probably discovered this by now. But no, 99% of people just want to stick to it because it's the first thing they were taught, and being wrong at this stage is just too much butthurt to take.
>>
Death is the reason I've been so hesitant to be an atheist my whole life.
Now that I'm not afraid of death I can stare at the void and not be afraid
I am, however, terrified of pain and mutilation, which usually comes with death.
It's like being scared of ladders or staircases because you're afraid of heights.
>>
>not following Pigs are People
What year is it again guys? Everyone knows you're going to cross over into the pig world once again
>>
File: o9o1605.jpg (18 KB, 321x480) Image search: [Google]
o9o1605.jpg
18 KB, 321x480
>>
File: skel_lad (3).gif (35 KB, 356x380) Image search: [Google]
skel_lad (3).gif
35 KB, 356x380
>>
>>17064559
2.It's scary only in your capacity to think about it while living. It's not "like" anything. It's literally nothing at all. Nothing cannot be measured by time because time is not applicable to nothing, time is a property relating to things that exist. You cease to be, you exit existence. It's not scary,painful, or melancholy while you're dead. That's why people commit suicide.
3.Irrelevant in as much as you are dead.
4.Again, irrelevant. You're dead.
>>
>>17066155
It's why you should not eat aluminimum it might be the way to oblivion.
>>
File: 123311.jpg (86 KB, 649x1024) Image search: [Google]
123311.jpg
86 KB, 649x1024
She's a hot chick who will give you comfort when it's all over.
You get what everyone else gets a lifetime an experiance.
>>
It's scary to me because I like the arts and I want to know what people have done, no matter how obscure.
This scares me, as the neutral force of life and death will erode me into a point where I won't be able to do what I want to do.
Why does art exist when we cannot experience it?
>>
>>17066926
Am I allowed to "bone" Death?
>>
File: 137597586812.jpg (43 KB, 1000x540) Image search: [Google]
137597586812.jpg
43 KB, 1000x540
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
>>
>>17064782
Opinion is opinion. Calm the fuck down and accept that people have been through different things than you, they've experienced life through a completely different and unique perspective.

If everyone in the world was depressed or anxious, and then one guy was happy and care free, would that one guy not be considered "insane". Everything in life is subjective. The only reason existence has any intrinsic meaning at all is because you believe it does. In reality, we can really have no idea if life has intrinsic value or not due to the straight absurdity of it.
>>
>>17064559
When i was like 11, I realized there's nothing more after death. I had a panic attack, I spent like 2 weeks crying and screaming like an idiot. Then I stopped thinking about it. After a year or so, I accepted it, I'm going to die someday, fuck all. Now, after 9 years, I realize it was really fucking stupid to cry like that, it wont stop anything. When there's life, there's always death. We have to get over it
>>
>>17064986
I wasnt calling him mentally ill. I meant you would need depression or some other form to not fear death. Its hard wired into humans and all other leaving things to fear death. This is why I find it more realistic to fear death and if he really is not afraid, then I also envy him
>>
What happens is pretty simple but will make sure you dont sleep tonight.

As some have mentioned here, when dead you have no conscience and no sense of time.

The shocker here and the part to remember is the sense of time bit. At the moment of death, time will slow down to infinitely slow. A bit like when you have the idea that youve been dreaming for hours but only 5 minutes have passed. Now imagine that dream lasting forever as there is no waking up as time has simple come to a complete stop on the "outside".

Seeing that your brain still functions at this point, you might assume that you will be stuck in this dream and all the thoughts that are stored in your memory. Too bad that even a lifetime of memories arent enough to keep you sane for all eternity.

At some point you will realize that you are dreaming but you can no longer wake up and all you can do is relive those memories over and over again until you go completely insane and everything becomes pitch black.

You will have no senses, no new experiences, nothing at this point.

The "afterlife" is hell, but not in the religious sense. And there is no escape.
>>
>>17067810
I dont believe life has meaning, In fact I find it pointless. As an atheist I believe humans ans other life are here by pure chance with an almost impossible probability. With that said I still strive to be successful and lead a happy life regardless if I will not carry a single memory of it and will be forgotten entirely in just a few generations. My point that I found it hard to believe someone genuinely looked forward to this. Whilst I understand people live a different life to me and have experience life for better or for worse, imagine you were on your death bed and was given the opportunity of going back in time to this moment in time, I would do anything to do that because after you leave your death bed thats it.
>>
>>17064559
I died once. And I fear of death no more. I am on a journey, and death is not the end of it.

..also, try DMT op.
>>
>>17064559
>Death
>Horrifying
I respectfully disagree. Death is just something that's going to happen to everyone at some point, regardless of race, faith, financial and social standing, etc., and shouting "OH GOD, NOT ME! PLEASE NOT ME!" while screaming, crying, and pissing yourself isn't going to suddenly change that, as far as we know this life is all we get. Just live your life as best you can, be nice to people even if you don't feel they deserve it, and then go to your grave. Constantly stressing out about the end and what may or may not come after is a waste of time at best.
>>
>>17064559
I think.
That there isn't anything you can do about it.
It's going to come, religious or not, scared or not.
People completely on opposites sides of the spectrum will all face death the same.
I've come to accept it, it will happen.
But there is something bigger that comes after I think,
No not heaven or hell, or purgatory, or something that revolves around our time here on Earth or what we remember.
I believe we just become apart of something bigger, beyond us, beyond human existence, beyond all living things and this world, this galaxy.
Not something that is happy or joyful or a paradise, but at the same time not this dark evil place.
We simply, just are.
>>
Tesla,Newton,Gauss,etc. are never ever going to die. Until the last human in universe. Deal with it.
>>
File: 1411705171852.gif (996 KB, 150x148) Image search: [Google]
1411705171852.gif
996 KB, 150x148
>>17064559
>Projecting this hard
>>
>>17064559
Literally Reddit: The Post
>>
>>17067954
That's not really projecting, he's openly admitting his fears. What you just posted is closer to the idea of projecting.
>>
File: how.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
how.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>17067940
>nobody knows their personality, only their scientific contributions and appearance

You deal
>>
I used to be scared of death. Terrified that one day things would be over. Not anymore. I fear the possibility of pain before death (if I have an accident, or am murdered, or come down with some chronic disease). Suffering scares me. But death, well, not really. All good things end, but so does all the bad ones.
>>
I think almost everyone has their mind set on what happens after life. Some back up with science, some back up with religious beliefs. But everyone who does this fails to understand the significance of it all being filtered within the human mind.

This universe has been around far longer than us, it's foolish to think humanity has the answer to this question already. This goes with Atheism, this goes with Christianity.

If it's egotistical selfishness to believe in a immortal soul, then isn't egotistical arrogance to believe you already know there is nothing?

"There are no facts, only interpretations."

We can only understand through the lens of humanity. It seems foolish to take much solace in that being the foremost the ultimate of knowledge.
>>
>>17067882
What happened?
>>
>>17064585
Not the same anon as >>17064580

I feel age plays an essential role on how you feel about death.

I'm 18, and I stopped caring/fearing death around 15. I realized that it's nothing to fear until it comes. Anything somebody wants to spout to me about death is a whatever to me. I'll be scared when I'm moments away from it, but until then, you should just live life.
>>
>>17064559

How can the fear of oblivion possibly compare with the dread of living?
>>
>>17064559
>People will handle your body after you die.
I can't handle this. I'm paranoid about sleeping or going under anesthesia, because I have this phobia of being touched while unconscious. I'm afraid of how badly my body could be handled and how it would be made fun of or something. I know I'll be dead and never know whats happening and never will feel the embarrassment, it's an irrational fear, but it still gets to me.

Wet/sex dreams really scare me because what if the contact was really happening.

>Autopsy Room Four
>>
>>17064782 how does accepting death make one mentally ill? It seems more like you're afraid of death.
>>
>>17064598
I dunno though, sure it seems pointless but we'd never know the difference. It would only suck if your life sucked from both the limited and "outward" perspective (if we knew).
>>
>>17065894
>Machines don't think or have emotions.
as far as we know for right now. There could be possibilities of conscious robotic AI
>>
File: 894759750.jpg (11 KB, 280x220) Image search: [Google]
894759750.jpg
11 KB, 280x220
>>17064559
to be honest, i fear living forever more than dying. to be finite has a promise of relief and resolution. i really can't imagine existing forever, not in this existence anyway, in the same way that many people can't imagine dying.
the longer you live, the more you take for granted, and the more seems routine, ordinary, and even petty. if you can't even see the value in living or cherish it anymore, then there's no point
>>
>>17065973
Some people want to continue to exist is all. The thought that they suddenly just... won't, scares them horribly. I don't know how to put it better?
>>
>>17064559
i agree that it's scary to "leave" the earth or possibly this dimension/realm place thing, but i dont find death to be a "bad" thing. i feel like it probably opens up even more possibilities.i dunno.
>>
>>17064559
I have a small issue with number 2. An athiest is just someone who doesn't believe in a deity. You can still believe in an afterlife and be an atheist.

Now to the subject about death. I think the main reason we fear death is because of the fear of the unknown and possibility of a blank empty void, much like when you are asleep but not dreaming except its for eternity. This is actually something I think about everyday. Not suicidal but more intrigued by it. Something about the thought that i could end up in a blank void just fascinates me. It's Kinda hard to put down all my thoughts, theories, and feelings about and death and the dark void down but I'll do my best if anyone is interested enough or not.
>>
File: image_17.jpg (36 KB, 639x405) Image search: [Google]
image_17.jpg
36 KB, 639x405
>>17064621
I like you
>>
>>17064986
I can understand this. I've been freaking out about it a lot lately, and it's really disturbed and frightened me more than anything, and more than it has before. I really hate the fear. I want to get back to not thinking about it and living in the moment, putting the fear off for when I'm old, or somehow be able to accept it. But I don't know if I ever can accept it.
>>17064614
>Entropy will end everything eventually.
This idea makes it even worse. Oh why, oh why, did fucking Christopher Hitchens have to bring that up in every debate (that's on youtube, anyway). People don't want to hear they're going to end, but hearing everything, existence itself, is going to end, because muh expansion (supposedly) infers it, really gets them down.
>>
File: 58784611564.png (75 KB, 300x422) Image search: [Google]
58784611564.png
75 KB, 300x422
First off, anon you are delusional, RP crazy person who need to take your meds. And your grammar sucks. Now when we got that out of the way let's begin.

I was listening to the snakes about all the power they could grant me, and short after when it came I was fouled. I ended up in jealousy and killed myself due to it. All im going to say about the snakes is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AtJU1bxsCk
After I died, I met someone, he didn't talk but he communicated through feelings and emotions, I tried to look over his shoulders but I couldn't, no matter how hard I tried it was like gravity was pulling me down. Well I got a peck at his face and it was like looking into the universe itself (a bit like a unique fractal geometry) but at same time it felt like I was shoving a thousand suns in my own face
He explained how love was the answer by pointing at my heart. He sent me away to a wall of light, even though I knew what to expect, I went in willingly. The light began to fade away and everything turned into complete darkness with no return.
All I can remember after that is getting dragged out from there, im having the worst and still the best relief, im crying, im in pain, im in shock, im in fear.
He's telling me I don't need to go in there again and im crying out of joy. We (or mostly him) comes up with a plan and sent me back to myself when I was 6 years old.
>>
File: 54354354354.jpg (221 KB, 300x451) Image search: [Google]
54354354354.jpg
221 KB, 300x451
>>17070389
Here's the thing, I only remember some off what we talked about; disease, loneliness, stay strong, keep love and rest is a blur...
Short after that I start having a voice in my head telling me things (as a 6 year old! can you even imagine how that felt?), I didn't realise that it was actually me talking to myself until this year (it was a mature voice, so it didn't sound like mine).Your soul is composed of a net of wormholes. "(not completely accurate) A wormhole is a black hole connected to a white hole - a monopole. The monopolar nature of your physical interactions cause you to function like a ghost. Understand that light matter orbits around dark matter - your Earthly body orbits around your Heavenly soul. Your soul interfaces with your body like a tool so that it can use the electromagnetic force."
Gravity has such longe range that you can basically talk to yourself through time and space. This is a common misunderstanding from thinking its god talking to you when actually it's just you using telepathy from another point in time. (First thing I did was looking up the winning numbers for eurojackpot.... but I realized that I would just make it worse and I didn't need the money anyway.)
>>
File: blob.jpg (10 KB, 237x204) Image search: [Google]
blob.jpg
10 KB, 237x204
>>17070389
>>17070402
And I haven't really got full control of it yet, I can get it to work when I meditate, but mostly it happens unconsciously.
Now to the thing; so far everything that have happened, have been corresponded to the past and the future.
Now this is what breaks my mind if i'm not dying in this future, will my past still be the same? Should I even care? redo death? Try to cheat death by making timeline correspond? Whatever happens have technical already happened, right?
What happens if I give you the winning number for Powerball, or tell you what happened at this X-mas?

I've seen what we look like and we are like.. cute water/magneticforce wave, bubble...
Think like; one thing completely connected, with eyes and... adorable and you are all asleep.
pic related and similar to this actually https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJY6fpoWYRw
And when I think about it, it feel like we are in same kind off game.
>>
The most likely thing we can expect right now is some sort of consciousness switch when we die.

Personally, I died when I was about 13 but everything went gray and then the car hadn't hit me. I concluded that was an alternate universe where the car was slower or I didn't talk to a friend that day so I was a bit quicker in getting across the street.

When you die of old age, the same thing will probably happen. Consciousness is something we really can't explain; it's energy harnessed and directed in the human brain. Who's to say there isn't a system in place to conserve it?

The buddhists are probably right in some way, we will all be reincarnated in one form or another.

If you want to look at it a different way, then when your body rots, all of the things that were -you-, your brain and organs and everything about you will feed nature's cycle in one way or another. You'll become one with whatever's around you. You'll live on in that stuff even if you're not consciously doing it.

All in all I think we don't understand shit, and probably never will. But I think it's less simple than it seems, it's not just a switch flipping off and you're done. It's something more akin to the light dimming, but as we all know matter and energy can be neither created nor destroyed; only its forms can change.
>>
I'd rather just die than be a vegtable old person, who cant do anything for myself, pissing and shitting myself, losing all memory like one anon said..

It would be a lie if i told you im not scared of death, even though sometimes i feel like i dont give a shit about it, and im ready for death, and im not scared. Then there are nights or days where i feel a fear when i think about it, more on the lines of eternity existing and stuff continuing to go on, and my reality is gone.

I had an experience like some of us maybe had, where i had to go into surgery. I remember those seconds when the Dr. Told me to count back from 5 before he put me to sleep. As fast as my eyes and mind closed, i was awake and surgery was over. But it was that time i was sleeping during it that tripped me out. I had not one thought or feeling during it. It was like it was nothing. I had no clue, i had no dream. Then all of a sudden i was woken up and everything was normal. still to this day i think about that blank time when i had nothing but black and no thought. And i still think about it like death... weird...
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.