[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found this thingy in a small forest near my house, the skull
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
I found this thingy in a small forest near my house, the skull looks like the one of a dog. I took it and put it in my room. do you think it's safe? it's cool but I don't want it to attract demons or something. the bottom of it has a pentacle.
>>
Get that shit out of your house op, its probably cursed or something.
>>
>>17064366
Meanwhile on /x/
>>
>>17064366
Stop fucking aroud Georgio, will ye?
>>
>>17064366
why. why would you put it in your room.
also thats a racoon skull.
>>
>>17064421
no raccons in my area, but there are lots of stray dogs around
>>
>>17064366
What the fuck enticed you to pick it up and bring it to your place of residence? Especially thinking it could be cursed or used as a hex or some shit since you posted it on /x/.

Would recommend you return that shit anon.
>>
>>17064438
>no raccons in my area,

I bet there are, raccoon are highly adaptive and are everywhere from mild deserts to the inner city. I can't say what it is, hard to judge size in that pic. Could be damn near any kind of canine, raccoon , or a fox... hard to tell.

I think it's cool. I'd not keep inside as I'd think it was kind of dirty, but I'd keep it. Hang it on the porch if you can without freaking any neighbors out. Otherwise in the garage?
>>
>>17064457
if it were a dog the brow ridge and sartorial crest would be pronounced.
>>
>>17064366
Seems like a bad idea just by looking at it op lol.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4zluA60hjs
>>
You are an asshole OP. As somebody who would take the time to make something similar and hike my ass out to the woods to make use of it, for some chode to come take it ugggghhhh. Go put it back and hope they weren't working with something that will seriously harm you. Because I would be concocting something very Nasty for you right now if I was this fetishes creator
>>
Looks like the stuff from Blair Witch Project.
>>
>>17064538
>anon who never matured past cursing people for knocking down his legos in kindergarten
>>
>>17064550
I seriously doubt you understand the amount of work that went into something like creating that. The wood for the cage may have not been in their area but the ritual called for it. So they either had to pay a good amount of money to purchase the supplies or maybe it's a plant they have taken the time to grow them selves. The skull from the animal could have been a sacrifice to what ever spirit they are working with. Countless hours spent creating it to have it stolen? If you are a practitioner you seem like an armchair or candle tier at best to not understand the amount of work that would take. Thats not immaturity that's placing value in other peoples things.
>>
>>17064576
I was half joking

If you're using foreign wood in a foreign land, you're doing it wrong, and if you make the sacrifice, it's done, the theft won't affect the ritual once it's complete.
>>
>>17064599
I would disagree about foreign wood but arguing semantics is dumb. True about the sacrifice however if it's a fetish fetishes are regularly given offerings and to just take one is a bad idea. HOWEVER an even worse idea is to leave your shit near civilization and hope it doesn't get picked up. Especially if you put that much work into it.
>>
>>17064366
This reminds me of something that happened to me a while ago

>live in an apartment complex which borders some nice woods
>love to go walking around with the dog
>usually completely empty, maybe pass a person every other week or something
>so I'm just walking, not really paying attention to anything
>hear someone in the distance
>grab dog since he's off his leash
>don't see anyone
>this chick comes out of the woods from way off the trail, where she came from there's no houses or anything in that direction, just thick brush and a creek
>has a big box in her hands
>I say hey, I don't like talking to people when I'm out here anyway
>she asks me if I've seen any
>seen any what?
>bones
>she's got a box full of animal bones
>asks me if I've seen any recently
>tell her no and keep moving
>found a deer skull right after, tried to find her again but she was already gone
>>
Can some kind /x/ anon explain the purpose of these cages/boxes? I know it's not "nefarious" because from what I can tell the animal bones are found already dead (i.e. not sacrificed), but the purpose is mystifying. I see them in my usual hiking trails from time to time.

Is this like a Wiccan thing, or a voodoo/voudon thing, or a Santeria thing, or what? What's the history behind it, intention, etc.
>>
>>17064576
They deserve it for being a fucking retard that believes in magic you pixie dust snorting Houdini cunt
>>
File: 1439330120089.jpg (99 KB, 497x652) Image search: [Google]
1439330120089.jpg
99 KB, 497x652
>this thread
Keep it OP, shit's fucking sick.
>>
File: swirlkwood.png (1 MB, 1003x654) Image search: [Google]
swirlkwood.png
1 MB, 1003x654
>>17064891

They were featured in the first Season of "True Detective" ( the season that wasn't retarded ). They called them devil traps or something.... it was set in bayous of Louisiana. Maybe someone saw that season, and liked the traps....
>>
Quite creepy...
http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/true-detective/232149/hbos-true-detective-writer-did-his-homework
I would get it out of my house.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 720x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 720x539
>>17064911
Damn you mad son ?
>>
>>17065018
Called it. It's a fetish, a fetish some one charged with who knows what and now your having tea with it OP.
>>
>>17064576
Did you just use the term candle tier practitioner?

Just when I think /x/ can't get any gayer some shit like this happens. Damn.
>>
Thats a leshen totem anon. Seems like one is preying on you and the only way to get rid of it is by destroying the totem
>>
>>17065363
It was a few hours ago but yeah I did. some times I swear people just say stupid shit to catch attention. the context your using it in shows you pretty much have no clue what your talking about. Which is ok but the adults are talking, don't you have a sissy thread or something to go kek your self to ?
>>
File: 12331231321.png (83 KB, 500x361) Image search: [Google]
12331231321.png
83 KB, 500x361
>>17065391
>Says candle tier practitioner
>shhhhhhh, adults are talking

I'm not exactly sure where to go from here. A question then; what's above a candle tier practitioner? Are there degrees like in karate? I'll try to guess the degrees and you tell me if I'm hot or cold.

>Armchair Muggle
>Stage Magician
>Tea Light Warrior
>Candle Tier Practitioner
>Tulpa Friend
>Djinn
>Iron Chef
>Goth Kid
>Level 29 Necromancer
>Neil DeGrasse Tyson

I think those are some pretty solid guesses.
>>
>>17065433
Haha well yeah there are, and there are much more dedicated ways to practice any type of occult pursuit. For example ceremonial magic, witch craft,advanced forms of meditation and trance,fucking tarot card readings for god sake. When I say candle teir it's like burning a consecrated candle and making a wish.
>>
>>17065433
Tea light warrior has me cracking up though I like that one
>>
>>17064366
>I don't want to attract demons
>hey better take this hoodoo ritual magick shit with animal skull with me

Looks like it's made of willow btw
>>
I live in the southwest and have found things similar to this several times. They are never this nice though. Usually bundles of bones, feathers, trinkets etc. I have always found them in well hidden places and near bodies of water. I have two two along the Colorado River and one very well hidden in a small hard to find cave on the Kern River.

If had found what you have there, I would have brought it home as well. Good find OP.
>>
Honestly, I'd put it back if I were you OP.
Looks like some Creole devil trap spooky-dooky shit.
>>
>>17066597
No shit. OP is stupid as hell for bringing this home or at least for continuing to keep it there without returning it
>>
Paint it pretty bright neon colors. Put glitter on it. Replace the skull with a heart. Water proof it, and return it. You'll really freak out the edgy teenager who made it!
>>
yall niggas postin in a troll thread.
>>
gj OP, you done fucked up
>>
>>17066627
It's 4chan. how many threads in a given day are NOT at least partly intended to troll?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.