[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become a skinwalker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: skinwalker2.jpg (54 KB, 600x952) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker2.jpg
54 KB, 600x952
How do I become a skinwalker?
>>
piss off an indian guy, have him curse you, then die?
>>
>>17063237
arent we a type of skinwalker? when u think about it humans are pretty damn scary thats why lots of wild animals run at the sight of us, like those poor stray kitties
>>
>>17063256
>arent we a type of skinwalker

Not really, you stupid cunt.
>>
>>17063237
you fucking creep me the fuck out.
fucking hate wskinwalkers
>>
>>17063302
Why? I think they're p. cool
>>
You can't become one.
They are completely separate entity.
They aren't like vampires and werewolves.

They kill you then host your body to trap more people.

I think the only way to actually become something like that (assuming it exists) would be to somehow corrupt your soul. When you've died and returned from the source perhaps your soul will come back in the form of an evil entity.

I don't think it works like that though really. Human souls are human souls.
>>
>>17063306
ive had my experiences and i dont believe in petty shit like ghosts or zombies or anything but skinwalkers? ive had nights where i saw something "running" maybe i should say waddling-running at my car with long, outstretxhed arms and no jaw, just the hanging skin from a "woman"
i dont go out into the dark anymore and i move from state to state when it happens every time.
>>
>>17063313
jeez so you see a few skinwalkers out for a healthy chase-jog and suddenly you hate all skinwalkers now? pretty bigoted, brother
>>
>>17063315
its not funny man.
>>
>>17063302
Nothing to worry about.
>>
>>17063327
have you ever lived in new mexico? driving into the rez? they dont fuck around man. they look like the animal, they act like the animal. im pretty damn sure they can run like a wolf too.

the navajo here dont joke man... i had been chased by a few before and they followed me to my house. i didnt go inside nor did i sleep that night. i called a medicine man the next day, blessed, givin arrowhead, and he left.theyre not a joke bra
>>
>>17063313
You have made something wrong.
They dont chase people from state to state.
>>
>>17063346
They run at the sight of some props theyre a joke. If they didnt fuck around youd be dead already faggot
>>
>>17063309
How does one become a Vampire or Werewolf then?
>>
>>17063381
Ask ted bundy.
>>
Jesus fucking christ, this board is garbage.
>>
File: Suicide.jpg (127 KB, 512x504) Image search: [Google]
Suicide.jpg
127 KB, 512x504
>>17063237
You, and all the other faggot roleplayers.
>>
>>17063237
kill someone and take the skin
>>
>>17063237

1. Be born a Navajo.
2. Get initiated into the skinwalker sorcery tradition.
3. ???
4. Profit!
>>
>>17063309
>They kill you then host your body to trap more people.

STFU you ignorant dipshit.

http://www.navajolegends.org/navajo-skinwalker-legend/
>>
You guys are all talking in the context of Navajo witches.

What about the ones we read about in the NW? Florida? New England?
>>
>1. Skin somebody
>2. Start walkin'
>>
>>17063237
you kill yourself and hope you lived your life correctly
>>
>>17066791
Oh god I fuckin lost it
>>
>>17063237
You don't become a skin walker, a skin walker becomes you.
>>
>>17063237
Eat man flesh. Become a god. Walk the earth with the knowledge that none are as wise as thee.
>>
>>17063313
Go on...
>>
1. Remove skin.
2. Don
>>
>>17066749
You know full fucking well they're a dank /x/ meme that's been beaten to death. I'm sick of these fucking threads full of retards pretending they're real.
>>
>>17063313
Are you the jimmy johns guy
>>
>>17063309
the way you corrupt your soul is by doing the most inhumane thing you can do when it comes to becoming a skinwalker. you must sacrifice someone you truly love, not some bs sacrifice of a dog or lamb, but a person who you hold dearly and preferably blood related.

once this is done and done properly, the inhumanity of what you have done changes your soul, almost releasing a hidden energy that allows your body to go beyond just having a human form. rituals that you learn with the aid of other skinwalker/witches, will allow you to take the shape of almost any living creature.
>>
>have skin
>start walking
>>
>>17063682
>>17067569
I dont have the energy to write anything witty. Hey OP. You are a massive faggot. You should fuck off and die.
>>
You have skin
You walk around

Done
>>
>>17065204
Best reply in the thread.
>>
>>17063237
You have to live innawoods and eat people
>>
I.m tired of these "How do I become a..." threads.

Can't you teenage deal with your shitty lives ?
>>
getting bitten by one
>>
File: 1447228444885.png (449 KB, 1400x2700) Image search: [Google]
1447228444885.png
449 KB, 1400x2700
>>17070372
yes, if it bites and you can still get away from it.
have this greentext op, it'll help you initiate contact with one.
>>
>>17070380
i dont even know what the fuck is a skinwalker,i was just joking,but wow those mithical creatures really are all the same
>>
>>17063309
No they aren't you dipshit. Skinwalkers are Navaho witches.
>>
You can't you're white
>>
>>17066791
Underrated post
>>
>>17063302
I wouldn't worry about that, anon.
>>
burn incense
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.