[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/, I walked outside a minute ago and something /spooky/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Something-is-fucky.jpg (22 KB, 587x405) Image search: [Google]
Something-is-fucky.jpg
22 KB, 587x405
Hey /x/, I walked outside a minute ago and something /spooky/ happened

>room is in the basement
>walk outside and you're under my deck
>woods all around from the left side of me to in front of me
>big tobacco field to the right and then more forest
>walk to my trashcan which is down the driveway to the left
>woods are no less than 60 yards away
>all of the sudden humming coming from woods
>neighbors dog that sleeps on my porch goes apeshit
>humming is deep and loud as fuck
>definitely humming a tune
>start hearing whatever it is move through treeline around to tobacco field
>humming is still clearly audible even though it's over 150 yards away by this point
>see figure moving through field and then crouch down
>humming stops
>stands back up but on four legs this time
>neighbors dog is now completely silent
>in fact it's completely quiet now
>creature has just been standing there now for at least 2 or 3 minutes
>stands up
>starts humming again
>runs away into the woods

This all happened in the span of about 20 minutes. I stayed out there and kept listening to it hum as it went back through the treeline until I couldn't hear it anymore. The humming was loud and very deep, almost guttural. It sounded as if it was beside me even though it was a always a good distance from me. It was a very sad sounding tune that sent chills up my spine when I first heard it. Any thoughts on what it could have been?
>>
>>17061889
Alpacas are known to hum
>>
>>17061889
Be honest OP, did you shoot up some marijuanas today?
>>
>>17061983
Who's asking?
>>
>>17062016
I have your mother's number and I'm not afraid to tell on you, young man.
>trolling softly
>>
>>17062062
>implying my mom isn't also my dealer
>>
>>17061889
Who the fuck knows, it could have just been some dude trying to steal some tobacco and when he saw you there he just ran the fuck away. If it was something spoopy i doubt it was a cryptid. If u got that gut feeling that it was definitely something paranorm4l 3spoopy5me, check out the history of your local area and put the pieces you find together.
Stay safe out at night OP
>>
>>17061889
Yoshi looks high as fuck
>>
>>17062373
Well the thing about being a tobacco thief is that all the tobacco was harvested between September and November. The only cryptid that I would know of around where I live would be the vampire beast or your typical Bigfoot encounters around here. I was hoping I could find out if there was any type of creature that is known to hum. Because it didn't sound human which is what gave me that gut feeling that it was something possibly abnormal. I take the trash out every night and have been for the past 10 years and haven't heard something like that before. The abnormal part about it was how loud the humming was considering I could easily hear it from a football field's distance away. I can take some pictures in the morning of the areas of movement it went through to give more clarity of exactly how far off this thing was whilst still being easily audible with out really have to try and listen for it
>>
Guessing this is part of the good ole USA? Pacific North East, or another general local?
>>
>>17063227
Pacific northeast?
Is that near the Mojave midnorth?
>>
>>17063227
No this is closer to the Appalachian mountains. I'm sort of of smack dab in the middle between Virginia, Tennessee, and north Carolina.
>>
>>17063546
Ah yes, the uncleaned anus of America!
(Or depending on how you feel about Florida, the heavily damaged liver, of America.)
>>
>>17065126
Hey the mountains are pretty nice! Some of the people though ehhh not too much. After taking a vacation to Florida I definitely prefer the hillbillies and mountain men around here though
>>
But to get this thread back on track I'd still like to know anybody ideas of what this could be. Just some vague suggestions would help!
>>
File: 711.jpg (8 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
711.jpg
8 KB, 200x195
>>17066013
I actually live around NC funnily enough,the mountains are VERY pretty, but it's (at least where I live) full of meth labs and trailers, like everywhere. and there are 7 churches within a 1 mile radius of my house. (I've counted)
>>
Sounds exactly like the little bitty town I grew up in in southern Illinois, sans the pretty mountains
>>
>>17067375
Was referring to >>17067371
>>
>>17067371
Ah yes the Jesus loving, Muslim hating, gay killing meth tweakers of North Western NC. I don't blame them though. Not much to do around here except go hiking or get high. I've taken a liking to the former and like to be in a sense of mind that let's me feel in full control of myself so I guess I'm the oddball of North Carolinians. Fishing is good around here in the summer time too. The new River is great for small mouth and rock bass during the end of summer.
>>
>>17061889
I heard a very loud high frequency tinnitus style sound last night when I was reading up on Jinn.
It was really loud, almost made things like normal sounds hard to pick up.

Why don't you run towards the sound next time.
>>
>>17069163
I live in Boone, right on the Blue Ridge. It's all liberal college kids and old conservatives here. The true rednecks rarely reveal themselves outside of Walmart
>>
>>17069210
Boone! Man I miss that place, graduated in 2012. Get the bagelicious from the bagelry for me
>>
>>17069210
Fellow Boone kid reporting. Good to know we're out here. See you at Espresso News tomorrow prolly.
>>
>>17063546
you in the tricities?
>>
>>17061889
I know what youve seen. Not sure what it is or if it even normally inhabits our world. I live in the same part of the world as you. Things like this are hard to classify. I believe they either the spirits of the natives checking up on their old stomping grounds while echoing the songs they held dearest or extradimensional beings prospecting the earth whose hums are emitted as a biproduct or method of their emergence and manifestation on this planet... cant be sure tho. This part of Appalachia is pretty spooky in many ways.
>>
>>17069210
Fuckin Boone man. Love that area. Used to go hang out with my buddies that went to college there and hike on the trails with them. Very scenic area
>>
>>17070088
Boone dubs.

Lots of ghosts too. The building where Macados is used to be a hospital in the early 1900's. The basement was a children's ward. Being down there I would always get the feeling that I wasn't alone and would hear footstep of various sizes on the concrete around me. Skipping too. Once I heard tiny feet skip across the room to me and stop about 4-5 feet from me. Spoopy, but they're kids man, once you acknowledge them, treat them like kids, you notice that the basement feels less oppressive.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.