[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dyatlov Pass Incident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: Dyatlov_Pass_incident_02.jpg (94 KB, 800x633) Image search: [Google]
Dyatlov_Pass_incident_02.jpg
94 KB, 800x633
What do you anons think/know caused this?
>>
>>17061434
black people
>>
The bogeyman
>>
>>17061434
Taxes
>>
Drugs
>>
yeti
>>
>>17061434
ayy lmaos
>>
Delirium induced by hypothermia setting in. Birds ate the tongue.
>>
experimental winter barbecue gone wrong
>>
>>17061534
No it was aliens

Shills all up in this shill
>>
Boku no Pico
>>
>>17061547
>Boku no Pico
/thread
>>
>>17061434
They actually made a pretty decent movie on it by the same name (Devil's Pass) pretty sure it's on Netflix, if not, pirate that shit.
>>
Perhaps just as the Soviets attacked in "The Winter War"
>>
>>17061527
This, assuming the radiation story is accurate.

You can't fucking trust Russian reporting even today. Have you ever read Pravda's english site? Fucking golden.
>>
I think probably aliens to be honest.
I have no doubt ayy lmaos are real and they're here.
>>
>>17061581
This whatever happened Russian won't tell u.
>>
Everything about this can be scientifically explained easily. Why do people all wonder about it?
>>
>>17061434
Aliens.
>>
>>17061624
Still wonder*
>>
>>17061434
The gay agenda
>>
>>17061581
radiation could have come from busted mantle lamp.
>>
>>17061773
Or its just a plain fabrication since the first mention of it comes from a pretty unreliable source and doesn't appear at all in the official investigation.
>>
>>17061800
fair enough
>>
>>17061434
How about y'all shut the fuck up they caught on fire
>>
Almost certainly an avalanche.
>>
>>17061434

/thread

>"Scientists have identified a naturally occurring phenomenon called infrasound. Just as wind moving over sand dunes can produce perceptible humming, wind colliding with topographic features can produce low-frequency waves ranging from audible to sub-audible. Tests of infrasound on subjects have induced powerful feelings of nausea, panic, dread, chills, nervousness, raised heartbeat rate and breathing difficulties. Scientists believe the ridge below which the tent was located might have generated vortices producing audible and sub-audible infrasound on a windy night such as that of 1-2 February 1959. "

http://www.spiked-online.com/review_of_books/article/dyatlov-pass-a-chilling-mystery-solved/16853#.VmfGruPhB-U
>>
I heard witnesses in nearby villages reported seeing orange lights. Here's my theory.

>hikers out trekking, having left their bro back at base camp
>it's been snowing more than usual
>some soldiers practicing an exercise in the mountains, decide they want to clear the snow so there's no possibility of avalanche
>fire off a few cannons (they do this all the time) and the snow comes crashing down on top of the hikers
>hikers freak out, use knives to dig out of the tent
>they already have hypothermia because they camped on the side of the mountain facing the wind, so they aren't thinking clearly
>snow falls on them as they exit the tent, think "my clothes are freezing, I have to take them off!" (there's a word for this, a lot of hypothermia victims are found nude)
>one lady trips and bites her tongue clean off
>some of them die face up, get wind burn from the few days the sun beats down on them
>the avalanche is blown away in the wind and slides down the rest of the mountain, revealing their tent again after days of searching
>bodies found with strange burns and missing tongues
>Soviets know they dun fucked up and don't want the people hearing about how they basically caused a group of cool hikers to be killed horribly
>exaggerate and fabricate a story based on the mountain's name (Mountain of Death, but taken from a native word meaning 'where no game lives'), start talking about bigfoot, shamans, native legends, strange glowing lights
>media runs with it because it sells
>military off the hook
>there never were any reports of radiation
>>
>>17061569
Wasn't dyatlov the name of the leader of the group?
>>
>>17062362
Could be. I could've swore it translated to devil, but then again, wtf do I know, right? Been ages since I've watched that movie and our memories are really easily influenced.
Could be the spoopiness is making me relate dyatlov with the devil.
>>
File: 912cI8PlEpL._SL1500_.jpg (352 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
912cI8PlEpL._SL1500_.jpg
352 KB, 1062x1500
Anyone see this movie?
Its real shitty,but its a interesting view on the situation

I think it's still on netflix, a cool movie to throw on when bored
>>
>>17062406
>Because you watched Devil's Pass
>Netflix thinks you only want to watch shitty horror movies like Frankenstein's Army and Zombeavers
>>
>>17062406
Actually , it was a good movie in my opinion . The "found footage" style made it even more great. I believe that there is something hiding under all the accident by the Russians but who knows ...
>>
>>17062502
I thought the idea and delivery was ok, but as a real film idk
>>
File: h5i7J3V - Imgur.jpg (399 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
h5i7J3V - Imgur.jpg
399 KB, 1920x1200
>>17062406
It wasn't total garbage, but a lot of wasted potential in my opinion. Could have spent the time in the beginning building suspense and isolation instead. I know because this was done because on site shooting in these conditions is hella expinsive and it was pretty low budget, but still.
>>
>>17062544
I just love movies that end leaving you thinking about things that could possibly be real. Not saying the plot could be real but then ending was like, damn
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.