[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WW3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: economist.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1994) Image search: [Google]
economist.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1994
hey guys ww3 is now officially beginning. hope you guys are ready.
https://www.rt.com/news/324940-syrian-army-coalition-strike/
http://www.globalresearch.ca/israel-is-now-bombing-syria-claims-airstrikes-at-syrian-army-convoy-on-damascus/5493938
http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Three-Syrian-soldiers-die-in-suspected-US-coalition-air-strike-436522
http://www.firstpost.com/world/us-coalition-airstrike-targets-syrian-army-for-first-time-2535494.html
>>
>>17054231
>ww3

I hope you know that if any country was fool enough to attack the US, they would get leveled by nuclear bombs.
>>
Its escalating
>>
>>17054252
Nope. The US wouldn't resort to using nuclear missiles unless they were in a very dire position.
>>
>>17054252
It's adorable how easily patriotism blinds piggies.
>>
>>17054231
>ww3
>paranormal

Come back to the light, son. >>>/pol/
>>
I hope Israel will start to feel the heat.

Fuck you mossad kike
>>
I hope both kikes and mudshits kill each other. They need to be glassed into oblivion
>>
>>17054321
>>17054311
>>17054252
its adorable how all three of you know so very little about modern nuclear strategy
>>
>>17054380
Senpai pls
>>
>>17054412

Meow u a cute as girl in my dreams
>>
>>17054428
ilu 2 bb
>>
>>17054231
You put the red dot on his finger for a bio signature trigger
>>
>>17054437

I'm creating a chalupa in your honor.
>>
ok tell me about op's pic related
>>
well, syria is going to complain, but the US bombed a doctors without borders hospital a few months back and we hardly batted an eye. we know our intel about Syria is shotty at best, it wouldnt surprise me if we bombed these people not knowing whose side they're on. syria doesnt have the means to declare war on the US, much less the coalition. they'd have to rely on Iran, who doesn't want war with the west while its trying to ease sanctions, and Russia, who is dealing with their own bout of sanctions and trying to gain international political power(more on that later). Checking a couple major Russian media outlets, it doesn't look like there's terrible outrage, just an echoing of the general anger in Syria. Russia has been playing a political long-game in Syria, trying to gain stature in the international community to bolster its own economy and to become more competitive with the west. They do not want a massive war. They're just throwing away soviet era tech into their allie's civil war. They've been Assad friends for years, so after the West first started talking about getting involved after Assad gassed his citizens, Russia stepped up and said "look, the US is just trying to get involved in another middle eastern war, WE can provide a diplomatic solution", followed with "but if the west DOES get involved, clearly we will begin to help our allies as well", a couple beheadings later and, well, we're involved. Soon after, Russia is too. Like they said, and, honestly, it gives them a better justification for being in Syria (since the dictator aka only official government's leader has invited them) whereas the west came of its own accord. Assad's forces aren't guerrillas, they could be wiped out in a day without any nuclear weapons. Russia has been using its political capital from the last few years .to tell people to "focus on ISIS and the other rebels, not Assad," since they claim that there's no way to tell which rebel groups will end up as islamic extremists.
>>
USA want regime change because fuck the elected Syrian government.
Russia is being an asshole and getting in the way of that by bombing ISIS.
Everyone is cool with Turkey shooting down Russian jets despite it being an act of war.

Yes, WW3 might kick off. But we'll see.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.