[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life experiences with the unknown?, tell me about it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (78 KB, 455x330) Image search: [Google]
image.png
78 KB, 455x330
Life experiences with the unknown?, tell me about it.
>>
>be me
>exhausted after walking around all day after running away from home
>seek refuge at a relatives house
Do you want to hear this story?
>>
File: 1448752919581.jpg (59 KB, 335x329) Image search: [Google]
1448752919581.jpg
59 KB, 335x329
>>17053058
This one time I was unknowing about superchargers then I took one apart...
>The fuck you want you fucking detriment to humanity?
>>
I got kicked out and called my relatives to ask to stay at their house
>>
>>17053058
Once, and to my regret only once.

In highschool, I used to bike to school every day because the bus ride took an hour after an hour of waiting for the shit, and the bike ride took half an hour. I had to get up rather early and took off at 7. In the winter it was always extremely dark, I took a bike-exclusive route that passes between 2 forests.

>inb4 innawoods

One time, I was riding my bike to school in pitch darkness. At around the halfway point, the road splits with a ditch in the middle. The other side is a dirt road covered in gravel and pebbles, when someone drives over that it is loud as shit and incredibly annoying.

I don't know when it appeared, but on the other side of the road, on the dirt part. A ball of pristine white light was trailing me. It was about the size of my head, I assume. It was floating beside me across the ditch. I was absolutely fascinated, I have no idea what it was. But after 30-ish seconds it faded and was gone. I never experienced it again after that, I just wish I'd stepped off my bike and investigated.
>>
I get talked to by the rain god of aztec mythology.
He scares the fuck out of me, and pretty often when I try and do things he requires a sacrifice and that's when he kills one of my pet fish with a disease. My fish are always healthy prior to it, but they die despite everything and are covered in fluff the next day. He always appears with strange images and a voice with a jungle-beat from a time-traveller's aztec videogame. sometimes he makes me cut myself, but he makes me able to talk to fish and frogs, and most types of jungle plants.

I see him whenever it precipitates. rain or snow, whenever the sky is yawning it's mouth open to drool over the life energy.
>>
>>17054715
what does the god look like? and what is it like to talk to animals and plants? are they intelligent in their own way?
>>
>>17053849
Only if it has a werewolf, dracula, ghosts, or ayyliums...
>>
File: arnold300x250.jpg (26 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
arnold300x250.jpg
26 KB, 300x250
Don't have much but I'll contribute.
>living back at home temporarily
>found out brother used to use a ouija board in the house a few times
>first few days back
>start to hear movement in the hallway when home alone
not just small creaks, more like footsteps and doors closing and opening
>two weeks later
>hear the door slam
>run down to check
>door was locked but porch light was on
I've gotten calls from the old house about doors closing and such, pretty creepy stuff but I'm glad I don't live there anymore.
>>
>>17053058
>> walking down the street
>> see a statue of buddha
>> say thx to the fella
>> 5 minutes after i find a bag of weed
>>
I only have a few about my intuition. I can greentext if anyone is interested.
>>
>be me
>be freshmen in highschool
>start seeing shadow people out of the corner of my eye
>get scared
>start "feeling" their presence
>ohshit.jpg
>talk about it with parents
>start saying shit about demons or mental illness
>every time i try to look at one it moves farther into the corner of my eye leaving a shadowy trail behind them
>nothing much comes of it
>nothing happens and life moves on
>>
>>17053058
Well I was in the forest once as a kid and it was raining and thundering a bit and suddenly there was a blinding white flash and I blacked out for an hour, don't remember anything between seeing the flash and "waking up" back home.

That was pretty unsettling I guess.
>>
File: 1446082418946.png (56 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1446082418946.png
56 KB, 401x372
>spend night at friends house.
>suddenly wake up around 4am, sit up in bed check phone.
>locked door b4 bed cause was gonna smoke sum tree, didnt want friends mom walkin in.
>hear door knob jiggle like somones trying to get in.
>before i can say anything, hear small child crying outside door.(no children in family.)
>fukin frozen with fear, endure for unknown amount of time, terrified.
>eventually stops, leave through other door to outside.
Mfw find out later friend had a little brother that drowned in his swimming pool.
>>
I think I'm indestructible. I keep getting hit by cars, twice in the last three months, and walking away fine. it hurts, but my arm should be broken right now and it's fine. I'm also capable of feats that seem unrealistic to others. i've encountered death so many times in my life and came out unscathed that either I'm meant to do something extraordinary, or I'm a god in mortal skin
>>
>>17061665
strong kush
>>
>>17062340
>I keep getting hit by cars, twice in the last three months

Learn to use a crosswalk and look both ways, dumbass, they literally teach you this shit in Kindergarten.

On second thought, don't.
>>
She was the first person ive ever had unprotected sex with. I was the last person she'd ever imagine making something grow in her womb. I was the last one to find out and she was the first to know. :-)
>>
>>17064953
Its mysterious. How a little germ grows into a human being.
>>
Apparently mirena doesnt start working right away...
>>
>>17062340
meant to do something
>>
>>17062340
What are your normal interests?
>>
>>17066047
parkour, paragliding, tightrope walking, cliff climbing and being the testing dummy for GM.
>>
>>17067020
There a reason the caddy ats got the highest safety ratings...yup the man behind that car was indestructible.
>>
>>17067028
Reliable car for the indestructible person. You don't have to be VIP to drive in luxury. 5 star safety rating.

History would've changed if JFK would've chosen a Cadillac, instead. We not only keep promises, we warn them why they should not go with a competitor.
>>
File: xiItLyt.gif (917 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
xiItLyt.gif
917 KB, 500x281
>>17057488
Buddha always hooks it up fat
>>
>>17067160
lol...dude do you know what satan horns are good for \--/? It's not always about the horns its about the hook.
>>
>Try to astral project
>Have tried to for quite some time
>I wait to feel my body fall asleep
>Sense a presence
>Try to help it
>Send waves of good energy into the room
>Suddenly a loud screaching noise goes through the room like somebody scratching on a chalkboard mixed with something solid falling to the ground
>Immediately turn on light
>Nothing is there
>Nothing fell down
>Barely sleep with lights on
It was a guest room back then and I used it because it was more silent there. Now I always feel watched in that room.
>>
>>17061665
you injected too much marihuana
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.