[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
déjà vu, synchronicity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: spiff81.jpg (90 KB, 576x310) Image search: [Google]
spiff81.jpg
90 KB, 576x310
Have you experienced an anomaly recently?

continued from here:
>>17040376
>>
File: 1444394506741.jpg (668 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444394506741.jpg
668 KB, 1920x1080
OP from last thread here. i was gonna make a new thread but someone already made this one so..

i think a lot of the nuances from the topic of the last thread have been misconceived so let me clear things up. this isn't necessarily mandela effect and the original thread wasn't originally intended to be about that. although something subtle could have been changed but there's no actual confirmation as of yet. i know someone mentioned the "crystal light" thing but i personally can't confirm. there's also a couple stuff i wanted to mention. this isn't rp. i'm usually the first to call out that type of stuff because it only serves to discredit real info. also, i don't use illegal substances. i've never smoked marijuana so i didn't experience a "marijuana trip" or anything stupid like that. i don't even drink alcohol. i've always been incredibly analytical and inquisitive. i know i wasn't detailed in the thread about what transpired because 1. i wanted unbiased answers from other posters in the thread and 2. i was taken aback by the first reply because it directly confirmed that i wasn't the only one who experienced the exact same phenomena. i was going home from the library. i distinctly remember at one point where a person stepped off the train at a certain station. i remember thinking about that station at that point. then a minute later, the automated voice came on and declared the next station as the same station that it did a minute ago. the older gentleman sitting next to me who had his head down trying to sleep the whole time lifted his head at that moment to look up. i looked around and everyone else was just staring at their phones. it all felt surreal. as soon as i got home i made the thread.
>>
>>17043220
now if you're a skeptic, that's fine. you don't have to believe anything that you don't want to. i don't expect anyone to be convinced by pure anecdotal evidence. but before you shit up the thread with your dismissive replies and pseudo-diagnostics, keep in mind that you're only trying to convince yourself that something didn't happen because it didn't happen to you personally.
>>
>>17043209
>Have you experienced an anomaly recently?
Hyperpenis.
>>
>>17043220
>i was going home from the library. i distinctly remember at one point where a person stepped off the train at a certain station. i remember thinking about that station at that point. then a minute later, the automated voice came on and declared the next station as the same station that it did a minute ago. the older gentleman sitting next to me who had his head down trying to sleep the whole time lifted his head at that moment to look up. i looked around and everyone else was just staring at their phones. it all felt surreal. as soon as i got home i made the thread.
top quality

this just happened to me >>17043250
>>
bumping

I posted in the other thread as well but it was ruined by people arguing over geographical locations or other facts that they misremember. The deja vu I felt yesterday was geniunely spooky and that so many others felt it too makes it 100x spookier. Let's discuss that, and not where you think New Zealand is supposed to be, yeah?
>>
>>17043261
kill yourself
>>
>>17043267
>Let's discuss that
ok

so you think something happened yesterday to make a bunch of people experience glitches at the same time?

shared glitches or individual?

all people, or only some?
>>
File: 1448940208158.jpg (85 KB, 488x600) Image search: [Google]
1448940208158.jpg
85 KB, 488x600
I had an experience where I felt as if I switch places back and forth with my mirror's reflection. It actually kind of startled me, but I shook it off. Possibly mirrors serve as more than reflections, but are live feeds of an alternate mirror reality. Possibly this reality overlaps our own, and we shift in and out of its timeline on occasion.

This is all speculation, however. Intelligent discussion and similiar experiences are welcomed.
>>
>>17043288
Honestly I had already pretty much forgotten about my yesterday's experience until I saw the thread. I mean, I just kinda shrugged it off and didn't think about it. But after reading about so many others having similar experiences basically at the same time made me really interested in theories people might have. I already asked a couple of close friends if they felt anything strange yesterday and the answers were something like "uh no, I don't think so", so obviously not everyone felt it.
>>
http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/CERN_collides_heavy_nuclei_at_new_record_high_energy_999.html
>>
>>17043387
>conspiracies confirmed
>>
yesterday i had laid down on bed to take a nap, whole family was here and i was tired from doing stuff all day
something weird happened but i took it for nothing

anyway, it was exactly 6pm when i checked my phone
i put on an music album with 39:38 in length
feel asleep, no dreams, woke up
noticed album had ended as there was no music playing
think to myself 'it must be 7 or 8pm by now since the music stopped and i felt rested'
checked my phone, still 6:17 pm, i didnt think much of it and went back to sleep

now after seeing the previous thread and this one i feel like we may have actually undergone something
>>
>>17043209
interesting.. several months ago i was in meditation and received a prophetic vision where my city was engulfed in some sort of flood or firestorm or something. it was hard to tell. I saw a news report where the entire map was covered in swirling hurricane things. maybe nuclear explosions. there was a date given, "December 3". then i saw "December 2" and it was a normal day in the neighborhood like nothing was going on, indicating to me that there would be no warnings i guess. I found this so concerning i've been counting down the days and was literally a hairs width from calling off everything yesterday and heading for the hills for a little while, but i just tried my luck instead. seeing these threads im thinking now that my vision was related to something else, perhaps something more metaphysical..
>>
>>17043259
Did it hurt?
>>
>>17043460
>perhaps something more metaphysical..
I feel like I had a spiritual orgasm and am ready to move on re-energized
>>
>>17043460
where do you live anon
>>
Well, i'm Argentinian and i don't know much the language, so, forgive me if u don't understand.
Two nights ago, 1:00am, i heard my neighbors discuss. I did not care.
But then, i heard they are walking in the hall, with nothing on the feets. So, i put my ear on the door and one of them knocks my door. But in the same second, he knocks more hard. I open the door and no one was there.

In the morning my mother talks with one of them and they did not understand what she meant.
>>
>>17043209
I've been experiencing an anomalous lack of anomalies ever since I gave my blog a makeover.
>>
>>17043555
sorry, i should have mentioned im in California.
>>
bump
>>
>>17043209
Well today i got this weird feeling like something changed. I felt confused because this feeling just came to me in an instant. I've also been having vivid deja vu's lately where i can actually remember seeing the situation before in a dream.
>>
bump
>>
For the past few weeks I've been getting Déjà Vu daily usually twice a day. If I felt something then it just seemed "normal" to me because I feel that every day.

But yeah, like someone else said, when I get déjà vu it's like I know for a fact I've seen this in a dream before. Idk if it's related but... There it is.
>>
File: 5u_w8HnV.jpg (24 KB, 293x400) Image search: [Google]
5u_w8HnV.jpg
24 KB, 293x400
>>17043209
You use Calvin for this post, please tell me why?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.