[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tl;dr I accidentally sold my soul, or summoned something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: őenta.png (10 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
őenta.png
10 KB, 220x220
>tl;dr I accidentally sold my soul, or summoned something

>so at saturday there will be a kind of prom at our school.
>we, the seniors must buy the tickets for the show for our relatives.
>i wanted to invite a girl, but all the tickets were sold out
>fuck it
>yesterday at school i jokingly drew a pentaram with chalk
>i said "i would sell my soul for a ticket"
>nothing happened as i expected
>my classmates were laughing, i the funny guy

about 1 hour later

>forgot about this little ritual
>my teacher came to me
>handed me a ticket
>a gave it to the girl
>yesss

later, at home

>a was telling my parents that a obtained a ticket
>the ritual came to my mind
>oh shit

is there a chance that i sold my soul? or should i just stop being a pussy?
or what to do? i am kinda terrified now.
>>
>>17035190
You probably didn't, since intent is important, but you shouldn't fuck around with shit like that.
>>
File: 1.jpg (117 KB, 600x794) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
117 KB, 600x794
You never made a blood oath, so you're fine.
>>
Also, underage b&.
>>
>>17035198
oh thanks. i think i can sleep now. didn't know about the blood oath
>>17035204
nope, the school system is not like in the USA so it's not really a prom but something like that. We are older now.
>>
>>17035190
Calm yo biceps, you did nothing bad/wrong. You didnt sell your soul. Just be glad that it worked. A banishing ritual would be a good idea, if you are too frightened and want to make sure everything is ok. Google lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram.
>>
Dont let them fool you the devil can take it seriously wether you were serious or not he is a greedy bastard and will take any ones soul fpr any reason at any time. So ur fucked
>>
trust in Jesus Christ

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
>>
File: dokx.jpg (3 MB, 4928x3264) Image search: [Google]
dokx.jpg
3 MB, 4928x3264
check my demonic homework
>>
You didn't sell your soul. That's just a myth that Christians made up to scare people. You prolly just made a pact with a demon, or something. Nothing will happen now, but eventually, when it needs it, the entity will come back and take what you owe. Whatever that may be.
Good luck with that.
>>
>>17035198
WHat if i did?
>>
ayy lmao
>>
File: DSC_0142.jpg (1 MB, 3104x1746) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0142.jpg
1 MB, 3104x1746
Check out my demonic keyboard
>>
>>17035190
You can't sell your soul. By law there's no soul to sell. By science there's no soul to sell. By using popular bullshit symbols you don't gain or sell a soul. The only thing that will make it seem like you have sold your soul is your belief in it. Belief is the only thing that gives power to bullshit. So, young one, please take this wisdom from someone who has always hoped there was an easy way out but knows that the easy way out is sex or money, and that is all. You just got lucky, and you played pretend beforehand. Its called correlation and it is bit causation. Remember that, your teachers will like it.
>>
This all sounds pretty sp00ky

Luckily mr skeltal can probably help

Good bones calcium and release from demonic contracts will come to you, but only if you post "thanks mr skeltal" in this thread
>>
File: skeltal.gif (173 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
skeltal.gif
173 KB, 250x227
>>17037249
>>
>>17035190
lol why did you choose that image
>>
>>17037333
because i drew a symbol something like that.

also nice try half satan
>>
>>17037855
you got me
>>
>>17035668
That's French.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.