[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become a shill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: shills.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
shills.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
How do I become a shill?
>>
>>17032617

I dont know but im in when u find out how.

i would love to shitpost all day refuting everything everyone says and get paid for it.
>>
>>17032625
to be honest, I find it hard to believe that the gment needs to pay shills at all.

I mean, I basically do everything that gets associated with shillery, and I do it out of boredom.

Why pay when you can get it for free?
>>
>>17032617
someone listed websites where you can shill for brands and get paid handsomely. i wish i took down the info for you.
>>
>>17032617
plugmarketing dot com
:^)
>>
>>17032781
I wanna be a gment shill though. And poke holes in Illuminerti conspiracies for the sake of the NWO
>>
>>17032634

Either they assign shilling duties to staff who already work with information control or they have AI that does it.

I really doubt anyone gets paid solely to shill.

Inb4 shill
>>
>>17033189
>or they have AI that does it.
but how does it get past the robot filter?
>>
>>17032617
lel good quesiton
>>
>>17032625
Getting paid to go on the internet and tell the truth while simultaneously pissing off schizophrenics sounds amazing
>>
>>17032784
>And poke holes in Illuminerti conspiracies for the sake of the NWO
I'm not understanding the logic here

this would imply that all conspiracy theories cannot be questioned and are flawless

which is some pretty autistic shit
>>
>>17033257
the term only became synonymous with crazy when jfk was assassinated and people thought the government might have had something to do with it.

there are a lot of conspiracy theories that are likely true and even connected to each other that you just don't see as valid due to the connotations of the term.

the nwo has you wrapped around their little finger, you couldn't be a more perfect subject. the us government and the saudis did 9/11 because they needed an excuse to wage war on threats to american and saudi hegemony.
>>
>>17033252
If i could be sure it was the truth i'd happily dedicate my life and time to it. I'm not inspired in the same way for other things. I don't think you get to choose though, and every corporation or government wants you to spread the truth they prefer people believe. I don't have as much of a problem with some of them lying as i used to because i have a better idea of the reasons for it, but i wouldn't want to do it myself.
>>
>>17033573
If its such a loaded term, why dont you change the language and your format?

Does it make you feel safe, when you can shrug off any counter argument or alternative viewpoint as NWO brainwashing?
>>
>>17032625
We only get involved when an anon gets too close.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.