[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone have the video for The Grifter? Also, genral creepypasta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 0.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
anyone have the video for The Grifter? Also, genral creepypasta thread.
>>
>>17029262
Double bump
>>
>>17029262
anyone explain the grifter to me please?
>>
I had the grifter. It is too horrible to share. I only saw a couple seconds. Never been the same since.
Deleted because I don't want to live in a world with shit like that.
>>
>>17030393

For a second as I read your post I thought you were gonna make a joke about a shit you took, but you're just a retarded neck-beard.
>>
>>17030393
topkek
>>
>>17030405
I took a pretty big grifter this morning. Hurt like hell from the Mexican food I had last night.
>>
more like crappy pasta hurrdurr
>>
>>17030495

Nothing makes a man grift a toilet like tacobell.
>>
Grifter 2 was WAYYYY better. Ending of The Grifter was shit.
>>
>>17030529
>mexican food
>taco bell
You are white as fuck
>>
>>17030541

So?
>>
The Grifter doesn't real. 1/10 you made me reply. This thread is bad and you should feel bad for making it.
>>
>>17030529
>le taco bell joke xD
>>
>>17029262
They are remaking grifter. Screenplay penned by Marilyn Manson in 03 currently in development hell.
>>
>>17030393
Uhhh.....no you didn't.
>>
>>17030393
>Too horrible to share.
If it's "so real" don't be a pussy and tell /x/ what you saw.
>>
File: 348s.jpg (27 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
348s.jpg
27 KB, 348x348
>>17030546
You will never know the shits of menudo and chorizo burritos in the morning my friend feel lucky whitey
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 467x516) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 467x516
Holy shit this thread has reached autism level 9000+
>>
>>17029262
I can never tell if the people posting these threads are trolling or idiots who actually fell for the trolling.

There is no film. Do you honestly think in a world with so many fucked up people, not one of them has got their hands on the video and uploaded it for others to see?

Weird how everyone who sees it suddenly becomes a good Samaritan and deletes it so that no one else has to experience what they did.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 600x800
>>17030772
This
>>
>>17030925
You don't know what you're dealing with. If you survived it, you'd do the same thing
>>
>2015
>people still fall for "LE GR1FT3R" meme
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.