[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Missing 411
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: Missing_411.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Missing_411.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
Dear x/philes,
i have recently discover the missing 411 and a lot of the stuff that David Paulides says is really weird its about how many people go missing in the national parks its pretty crazy stuff
>>
OP here, watch this vid it explains things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EEShoHBjJ0
>>
>>17028203
I don't get the overall theory of his? What is he saying, that there are monsters taking people, the government?
>>
>>17028230
David paulides does not form conclusions. Thats why his research is creepy
>>
File: im_not_saying.jpg (10 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
im_not_saying.jpg
10 KB, 240x210
what i got from it was that he believes that there "IS SOMETHING IN THE WOODS" cuz the missing persons especially Children are found insane distances away from the spot they went missing
>>
>>17028248
He blatantly states that. But does not specify what
>>
its funny sometimes its aliens
>>
if it was something taking kids my bets on wendigo's
>>
Any good documentaries on this?
>>
http://hauntedohiobooks.com/news/the-lost-children/
>>
>>17028203
One day.

These creatures will run out of forest to hide in.

And we will slaughter them all
>>
>>17028203

OP is kidnapping children. Call the police.
>>
>>17030513
Natives of the Americas and Australia both talk of the creatures/spirits/elementals/whatever-the-fuck having existed since time immemorial; Natives of both North and South America say these spirits existed even before their arrival. Same goes for Gaelic and Norse tales of the fae, gnomes, trolls and other oddities. Hell, I have a book on demonology on my shelf at this very moment on the evil spirits and demonology of ancient Babylon that describes women and children being "spirited away" into the wilderness. I think it even relates to the fact that found children sometimes are wiped of memory or have turned feral.

If this kinda thing has been going on since the first records of man going back 7,000+ years, it's most likely gone on since the dawn of man. Those are just the first written records/accounts of odd shit going down in the wild.

I have a feeling that whatever _is_ out there, we're not gonna "slaughter" anything but be chasing the wind... Just don't chase too deep into the forest... A lot of these cases the victim was armed, but seem to abandon their weapons, as if in a trance. A true woodsman never relinquishes their weapon. Ever. Even when critically injured.

Whatever is out there I feel is incorporeal (at least in some cases; I don't think all the cases involve the same perpetrator). Whatever out there, to me, is, and I hate to use a movie as an example, but like the Evil Dead. Malevolent things lurk on the outskirts of man's dominion, and prey on humanity,

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 620x372
>>17030564
And that is why we will burn them
>>
File: q4py8.jpg (83 KB, 567x471) Image search: [Google]
q4py8.jpg
83 KB, 567x471
>>17030592
You. I like how you think.
>>
Fuck off with this shit. I fucking LOVE unsolved disappearances but then some faggot shows up and says the a big spooky monster is eating them in the forests it just ruins everything.

>Make mysterious disappearance thread
>Dumb faggot comes in
>HEY DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT MISSING 411 DURRR HURRR BY HIS BOOKS!!
>>
File: fill-out-and-mail.jpg (102 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
fill-out-and-mail.jpg
102 KB, 576x720
>>17030609
Quit bitching and whining, pick your bunched up panties outta yer ass crack you fucking sissy, and get the FUCK out, you stinking piece of two-legged afterbirth. The best part of you ran down your whore mother's leg.
>>
File: 402488.jpg (84 KB, 712x500) Image search: [Google]
402488.jpg
84 KB, 712x500
>>17030609
not sure where your quarrel lies anon. solicitation can be annoying but Dave's work is pretty interesting.
do you think it's more likely ufo abductions or something?
(btw Dave never attributes anything to the disappearances although we all know he's thinking bigfoot)

the most disturbing one I've heard of was
>father and son run into another family while out in the woods
>adults start talking while kids play hide and seek
>son runs out of line of sight behind bush
>is never seen again
>dad sprints through woods looking for son but doesn't find him
>meanwhile other family has left and gone downhill half a mile or so
>they witnessed a large dark figure darting between trees, carrying something over its shoulder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrieTION0-U
>>
>>17030685
How I would love to slaughter every one of those sick twisted monsters
>>
File: 1069px-Sea_urchin_tests.jpg (189 KB, 1069x1024) Image search: [Google]
1069px-Sea_urchin_tests.jpg
189 KB, 1069x1024
>>17030685
lol that chart
>great white shark
>killer whales
>bears
>sasquatch
>and....
sea urchin

Sea urchins are the truly overlooked enemy here.

Just look at it.

Look.
>>
>>17030564
"A lot of these cases the victim was armed"

David specifically states and repeats that it doesn't ever seem to be anyone who has a weapon with them in the vast majority of the cases.
>>
>>17030715
yeah fuck that thing
>>
10% of the time - aliums
17% of the time - park demons
23% of the time - serial killers
18% of the time - bigfraud
22% of the time - dimensional rift

Fact.
>>
>>17031318
ty doctor
>>
>>17030715
those sea urchins got the herp bruh
>>
>>17031249
You are right, but I still do remember at least a couple where the people were armed. The one dude was a survivalist the world over. The bust pilot who came to pick him up found his clothes folded beside a tree with his knife and bow, and just bone chips sprayed everywhere. (not verbatim)

The ones with folded clothes and "tiny bone fragments" always flip me the fuck out.
>>
>>17031537
*bush pilot
>>
File: 1875524.jpg (2 MB, 1360x3399) Image search: [Google]
1875524.jpg
2 MB, 1360x3399
>>
I remember hearing about one on one of his C2C appearance from like the 1890's or some shit. It was like somewhere in the Midwest this five year old girl went missing in the woods. Eventually they found the little girl and she talked about having spoken to like a dog man or some shit. All of the stories told on those C2C shows were pretty cool. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE8k-A9qKBQ
>>
>>17031547
I can't even describe how retarded this is.
>>
>>17031318
>17% of the time - park demons
Are they a special kind of demon or just any demon that happens to live in a park?
>>
>>17031547
The English, it burns.
>>
>>17030609

Fuck off, this is the paranormal board. People can talk about paranormal explanations and theories.
>>
File: le lewd face.jpg (48 KB, 574x537) Image search: [Google]
le lewd face.jpg
48 KB, 574x537
>>17031547

What's that game with the girls in barrels?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.