[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/ Can you please help me with some information. What is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 5.png (6 KB, 487x184) Image search: [Google]
5.png
6 KB, 487x184
Hey /x/

Can you please help me with some information.
What is the symbolic difference between the star with an outer and star with an inner circle?
>>
Inner circle is smaller :)
>>
>>17025903

I asked about the SYMBOLIC difference in particular, not literal. Please don't be a smartass, anon.
>>
>>17025910
Symbolically they're the same size :)
>>
The smaller circle one could be construed as penetrating, vs the other where the star is contained in the circle.
>>
>>17025924

Are you saying it's the completely same "Divine ruling" meaning pentagon but with slightly different design?
>>
Circle surrounding means "containing; whole; part of; greater piece of the whole; complete".

Circle with piece penetrating means"Heightened Aspect, Heightened Relation; Piercing Aspects, Condescended Shared Power From The Greater; Broken Through The Veil" or possibly "Violation".
>>
>>17025889
There's no different meaning they just look different
>>
>>17025943

Thank you. So basically - having a decoration with the one where tips are penetrating can be interpreted as violation of control over aspects of tips aspects (air, water, earth, fire and soul)?
>>
google "inner circle - bad boys"
>>
>>17025959
over tips' aspects*
>>
>>17025903
>>17025912
>:)
>>
>>17025959
Basically yes.
But instead of violation it usually means to grant power from the greater.
Imagine that you have 5 members of a group each with special powers, and their higher power grants them more power.
And "soul" is an incorrect Wiccan and Magick interpretation that occured post-bronze age.

Here, study these:
MAHABHUTA, PANCHIKARANA, DRUZE, BON, SERER RELIGION, SANTSANA PHI, WINTI, OPHITE ARCHONS, EARLY ELEMENTALISM

More accurately, the 5th element is "Reality" or "Truth"; The Nous and Logos.
Motion, Being and Karma.
"Soul" or "Spirit" is the closest the Western world had for "Material, Inner Compulsion, Destiny, Being, Anima".
>>
>>17026007
Material Anima is needed to explain the interactions of the other Materials, or Elements.
Without Anima, nothing would move, fire could not flame, water could not swish, earth could not bound, and wind could not blow.
>>
>>17026007

Very useful answer. I will have some fun with learning more on that matter, then.
Thanks for providing interesting new topics.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.