[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
idiot witch girl here again... demonic attachment??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: Photo on 11-11-15 at 11.50 PM.jpg (62 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-11-15 at 11.50 PM.jpg
62 KB, 640x426
we never actually went through with any rituals but ever since we planed on summoning a demon i have been experiencing some crazy things.... someone proposed i was dealing with demonic attachment and thats what was causing my new "power" i don't know i feel like this could be true. my friends and family are all telling me something is haunting me... my mother has asked priests to bless my house.my dog wakes up around 3 am every night and barks around my room lol.. the girl i was involved with in this told me to tell the demon to leave me alone and doors in my house started opening and closing right after she said that....i don't feel scared at all I actually think it may be helping me... I'm just worried it will want something in return what should i do
>>
What powers do you mean?
>>
Videos of doors and multiple occasions on which the dog barked or gtfo you fag.
>>
>>17015443
when i started looking into magic i began to feel waves of vibrations making me feel powerful, i have also experienced slight abilities like telepathy and telekinesis (very slight) someone said this could be because of demonic attachment. also someone randomly told me that the see me in their lucid dreams and that I'm on a dangerous path or w/e but they're probably just fucking with me idk
>>
nah you just want an excuse to post your face and get idiots to kiss up to you
>>
>>17015500
this is sooooo lame... the only reason i posted it is to attract the same ppl from my last thread cmon man
>>
>>17015511
Video proof of gtfo
>>
>>17015442
ay bby gurl u wan sum fuk or wat
>>
>>17015442
Sexy
>>
>>17015514
ill post tonight around 3:30 am that usually when it happens regardless i still need help
>>
>>17015442
Golem get ye gon
Lel
>>
Us bitches, we are all witches. So you are waking up, good. Most rather sleep because once you open this door there is no going back. Each step you take brings you further from this "you" you think is yourself.
You get what you give. Demon or angel, these are just stupid human words filled with judgement. Being a witch and making judgements...beware, you'll attract nasty stuff. We are all poweful and yet we are nothing but specks of dust in an universal supersonic sneeze.
Don’t take yourself too seriously. If you think you are dealing with an “evil” entity it will manifest as such. Whatever ingrained beliefs you might have about it will manifest to try to fuck you up, because that’s what you believe demons do, right?
It is all you. In the end it always was.
Want an advice? Give up and run, pretend it was just you being edgy and go back to sleep. If you really really REALLY wanna keep going then I tell you this: ask, and you shall have.
>>
>>17015442

Whether or not this is real or not:

Is it that hard to read through materials on demons and defensive magic these days?

If you plan on summoning demons or getting cozy to them, READ BOOKS. Decide your approach to the subject. Decide on what kind of protection you will be using.

For fuck's sake you better know something about banishing and protection, even if it's a little hoodoo.

Second of all it may or may not be a demon, it might be a trickster, you may have attracted some sort of spirit. If it's an issue, banish your house, then use protective spells and charms on it, then bless your house.
>>
File: 1352955984441.jpg (325 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1352955984441.jpg
325 KB, 1366x768
>>17015555
True words but is it even possible to just pretend you were wrong and go back to sleep? Evolution pushes us forwards to the great unknown.
>>
You dun fucked up now GG ,GL!
>>
Jesus can save you, or you dont want to be saved but by your post I say you want.
>>
>>17015442
Yo, OP this is it >>17015555
Quads aside, she speaks the truth. Go hard or go home. I am LHP but I can still teach you the basics if you want. Its up to you.
>>
>>17015442
Vids or gtfo, fat attention whoring roleplaying delusional bitch.
>>
All of you prove to us that "that is thrue"
>>
Ooo yeah, now i realy get it, the demonic girl is on your side, anon
>>
>>17015442
you look like my ex.
>>
File: 1448221048520.jpg (50 KB, 434x600) Image search: [Google]
1448221048520.jpg
50 KB, 434x600
>>17015442
post tits, no face, if you were really possessed you could do it and blame it on the possession
>>
And you look like you without your ex
>>
Whatever it is. It obviously really wants to talk and it's damn powerful.

Might be a coincidence and I'll probably get called a nut job, but I tried posting ideas to get rid of it/against it and my keyboard started typing random letters on its own every time I tried to do so.
>>
So, power is the excuse?
>>
There is only one Real, regardless of excuse
>>
OP i will protect you

[spoiler]with my cock[/spoiler]
>>
>>17016389
im pretty sure this is my ex lol
>>
>>17016427
https://twitter.com/lilwaifuu
>>
The OP is not you ex, I supose...
>>
File: Instasize_1127161714.jpg (708 KB, 1512x1512) Image search: [Google]
Instasize_1127161714.jpg
708 KB, 1512x1512
>>17015442

I'd haunt you too.
>>
Realy? And how you live now?
>>
>>17016462
that's weak, anon
>>
>>17016466
Yeah, I know.
>>
>>17016462
Autism overflow.
>>
>>17015442

Showing your titties to /x/ will fix everything, I'm a demon and know this for a fact.
>>
>>17016405
I'm with this guy
>>
>>17015442
wow r u crazy?
>>
>>17016462
Rather passionate of you anon. Maybe you two will make a good couple :)
>>
>>17016272
the masses wont make it... see you on the other side.
>>
Pray directly to God. Asking a spirit anything will get you nowhere.
>>
>>17016411
Wtf what should i do? I don't feel afraid but maybe I should
>>
>>17016294
Teach me.
>>
>>17016427
Ex? Is that u??
>>
>>17018410
Ok. First of all, I need to know more about your way of thinking in order to prevent major misunderstandings. What do you believe in? What occult related things have you done so far? Looks like you had a previous thread but I missed it :/
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>17018435
Yes. It's me.
>>
>>17017820
Don't you think God is overworked? I mean, it'd be like taking a number at a deli that's so busy, you're dead by the time your number is called.
>>
>>17015442
I'm autistic too
>>
You have to post a picture of your tits with face and I will use my powers to transport you to my realm
>>
>>17015442

>3am is the hour Satan supposedly walks the Earth to mock the hour of the death of Christ
You are playing with powers beyond your understanding and deserve whatever you get for such naivety, I suggest you cease before your soul is corrupted.

2/10 made me reply
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.