[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About 15,000
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 001 (2).jpg (411 KB, 2000x948) Image search: [Google]
001 (2).jpg
411 KB, 2000x948
That is the amount of people born on earth out of our 8 billion populace or so who can naturally see spirits.
>>
>>17013384
>i base that fact on an anime
>>
[ citation needed ]
>>
No, I'm quite sure the number of con artists is MUCH higher, OP.
>>
>>17013387

I like the initial concept of Bleach, but, no, I just like the image. The progression works nice with my post's theme. Whether one is sensitive or sees.

>>17013390

I am one of those, write your hurr durr stuff now, and I once saw an image of spiritual gifts being distributed over the populace at birth. A number came to me, and I then did the math based upon our population because I was curious. I felt like sharing, but it has been a few years since my initial wonder. One cannot consider unless they know.
>>
>>17013401

Of course, our general population is around 8 billion last I checked, and human's from my experience are...just say everyone pretends every day in real life. "Reality" is pretend. Basically, judging by your angle, we are simply having a clash of world views. Which, in the end, is very normal. Pretending and fighting. That is all humans do. That doesn't say that more doesn't exist.
>>
>>17013413
Most all*

>>17013384
I said my number, and that is what I wanted to share with some. No matter your view step outside yourself, and expand. What do you have to fear? Thank you.
>>
>>17013449
your math is retarded. the actual number is 33,000
>>
>>17013455

I never shared the initial number to base the formula off of, and so that means you have your own number. Like I said, one time I saw a special distribution of gifts relating to my own, and it is around that number. I'm not talking about people who force open their eyes or obtain it.
>>
>>17013466
well since you're a grill it was kinda obvious to me that youre math was flawed
>>
>>17013469

lol
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.