[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Other Side of Midnight 11-26
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 13
File: 1448344120143-x.jpg (264 KB, 721x784) Image search: [Google]
1448344120143-x.jpg
264 KB, 721x784
Other Side of Midnight Hosted by Richard C. Hoagland**

TOPICS YOU REALLY NEED TO HEAR ABOUT
AN ENJOYABLE TIME TO BE HAD FOR SURE
An enjoyable time to be had for sure...

Website for the show: http://othersideofmidnight.com/

Streaming Links:
http://live.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/darkmatter.mp3

http://live.darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/darkmatter.aac

Popup Player: http://player.streamguys.com/dmr/sgplayer/player.php

CALL-IN:

Phone: (505) 796-8802
>>
Guest;

Christopher Loring Knowles is the author of the Eagle Award-winning “Our Gods Wear Spandex: The Secret History of Comic Book Heroes”, co-author of “The Complete X-Files: Behind the Series, the “Myths, and the Movies” and “The Secret History of Rock ‘n’ Roll: The Mysterious Roots of Modern Music”. He was an associate editor and columnist for the five-time Eisner Award-winning Comic Book Artist magazine, as well as a writer and reviewer for the UK magazine, Classic Rock.

He has appeared on ABC’s 20/20 and Vh1’s “Metal Evolution” and several radio shows including “Mancow in the Morning”, “National Public Radio” and the “Voice of America”. He has also appeared in several documentaries such as “Wonder Woman: Daughter of Myth and The Man”, “The Myth: Superman”. He was invited to lecture on science fiction, mysticism and mythology at the legendary Esalen Institute at Big Sur, California in 2008 and 2009. He blogs regularly on The Secret Sun.
>>
I'm so drunk after listening to that last guy I'm not even sure I can play Hoagie-O tonight
>>
File: hoagie camping.jpg (142 KB, 530x392) Image search: [Google]
hoagie camping.jpg
142 KB, 530x392
How do you want your evidence senpai?
>>
Hoagland's wife may be hot but she has shit taste in Doge
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 300x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 300x340
Huuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: ghghcvb.jpg (134 KB, 800x1148) Image search: [Google]
ghghcvb.jpg
134 KB, 800x1148
HOAGIE GETTING DDOS'D
>>
OH NOES TEH PACKETS ARE MISSING
>>
So hoagys gone from sudo scientist to late night spoop radio host. Not a big leap
>>
>>17011461
Op here, I'm surprised I was even able to post the thread
>>
This guy blows arts guest on the insane charts by miles. Fucker is the mayor of looney town.
>>
stay safe hoagie
>>
>>17011479
He's entertaining though, unlike Art's guest.
>>
Day gon get us, Art told mehh, HuuuuuUUuUUuUeEeEEeEEeE
>>
Also reminder: if you want a third hour for hoagie, email Keith. Hoagie is on board, we just need to write
>>
Beam me up, Hoagie
>>
Hoagie is so sincere in his insanity and doubt, it's endearing. Art's guest was a blatant hack fraud who stole all of his stories from Japanese Anime's.
>>
>>17011479

No way dude, go look at that last guys website. Hoagland is certainly similar but compared to that other guy Hoagland seems rather grounded.
>>
>>17011480
People want to bring them down because Hoagie finally found arcologies in those pixels. Now we can hear him talk about them.
#PrayForHoagie #PrayForArt
>>
File: far-away.jpg (123 KB, 887x412) Image search: [Google]
far-away.jpg
123 KB, 887x412
Radio with pictures!
>>
That cheap shot at trump
>>
CHRISTOPHER KNOWLES
Chris-KnowlesChristopher Loring Knowles is the author of the Eagle Award-winning “Our Gods Wear Spandex: The Secret History of Comic Book Heroes”, co-author of “The Complete X-Files: Behind the Series, the “Myths, and the Movies” and “The Secret History of Rock ‘n’ Roll: The Mysterious Roots of Modern Music”. He was an associate editor and columnist for the five-time Eisner Award-winning Comic Book Artist magazine, as well as a writer and reviewer for the UK magazine, Classic Rock.

He has appeared on ABC’s 20/20 and Vh1’s “Metal Evolution” and several radio shows including “Mancow in the Morning”, “National Public Radio” and the “Voice of America”. He has also appeared in several documentaries such as “Wonder Woman: Daughter of Myth and The Man”, “The Myth: Superman”. He was invited to lecture on science fiction, mysticism and mythology at the legendary Esalen Institute at Big Sur, California in 2008 and 2009. He blogs regularly on The Secret Sun.
>>
it only takes ONE

WHITE

CROW
>>
>>17011488
I feel bad that I sincerely agree with most of Richard's views. Actually no I don't, fuck all of you. Hoagie is love, hoagie is life
>>
Hoagie confirmed for occultist black magician.
>>
Would you give Hoagie mouth to mouth if he needed it?
>>
>>17011485
Good idea. But with these bandwidth talks, who knows if Hoagie would make the jump. That means more money he would have to pay.
>>
THOSE ALIENS THAT ARTS GUEST TALKED ABOUT ARE DOING THIS

ITS HAPPENING
>>
All those buildings from the 30's were part of FDR's New Deal. The purpose was to get people working again, including many skilled sculptors and academics, who were paid just to fill the buildings with all sorts of pointless symbolism. That's the true, unglamorous origins of art deco.
>>
>>17011508
Yes, unquestionably
>>
File: 1443742081679.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1443742081679.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>17011508
is this even a real question?
>>
>>17011510

Soon they will activate the device that destroys the planet from the inside out.

It's over. we are kill.
>>
File: 1441954548442.jpg (72 KB, 352x288) Image search: [Google]
1441954548442.jpg
72 KB, 352x288
GUYS! I HEARD THE DOG BARK!!!!

DRINK!!
>>
The real question is whether or not you would give mouth to mouth to Hoagie dick
>>
>>17011517
No Hoagie-O board, no drink or smoke or toke bro.
>>
>>17011508
He'd give mouth to ass......
>>
>>17011515
At first I thought that was a poodle with an afro.
>>
File: 1441954648879.png (60 KB, 447x543) Image search: [Google]
1441954648879.png
60 KB, 447x543
>>17011520
>>
>>17011509
I emailed rch about both advertising and third third hour, he said to talk to Keith.

And I fucking told you, check the fucking dog
>>
Why do you DDoS Hoagie? Leave him alone
>>
They getting to the phone line now!
Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
Sounds like the black knight satellite sent Kerby some waves that triggered the Mars face and all the other stuff.
>>
>>17011542

Its not DDoS. The packet loss is outgoing.
>>
>>17011547
The DDoS is coming from inside the building!
>>
Awe Amanda who gives a fuck.
>>
>Ringy Dingy
>>
>>17011553
Amanda's another washed up failure,I don't know why hoagie latched onto her
>>
>>17011553

No one. She's a talentless hack who showed up to Hoagie's show while drunk, and talked about literally nothing for two whole hours.
>>
Hoagie name dropping the FBI and the Secret Service, kek.
>>
File: 1447920660919.jpg (235 KB, 612x454) Image search: [Google]
1447920660919.jpg
235 KB, 612x454
He did it Faam.

He said what we are all thinking.
>>
FUK U NOORY!
DARK MATTER NUMBAH ONE! COAST TO COAST NUMBAH EIGHT!
>>
>>17011566
Probably the worst guest ever on his show
>>
> George noory shot
Kek
>>
Does it count of the cough comes from the guest for my bingo card?
>>
Did he just tried to justify his saying Nory shit by "oh I didn't know we were on the air" card? Because damn what a guy, loving it so far.
>>
Noory sending a hit squad and haxors to sabotage Dark Matter network, serious business.
>>
>hoagie doesnt wear a hat

i thought he was a cowboy
>>
File: hoagie.jpg (36 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
hoagie.jpg
36 KB, 367x500
>>17011592
And mess up his hair? Nigga, you cray.
>>
Lol that's the first dose of Hoagie being a nut job tonight
>>
Wow this is a Really good show, I am guessing all the anons gone to bed by now though.
>>
>>17011650
Listening while playing some weeboo strategy rpg game on the phone.
>>
Why so ded here? This show is pretty good so far, lots of opportunities for Hoagie to interrupt with his lunacy.
>>
I'm still here.
>>
HAHHAHA HOAGIE COUGH
>>
Im here too just too fucked up to post
>>
X-Files theme intensifies
>>
here too
>>
Do you guys think they will get to a part where Kerby comics will predict things that haven't happened yet? If they start talking about future stuff that would be COOL.
>>
I already don't like the new X files premise.
>>
Hoagie going all in with the X-Files
>>
i just want more Gillian
>>
Srsly which one of you is stealing his packets? This is frustrating.
>>
Yo did these two guys legit just spoil new xfiles lmao.
>>
File: DanBad.png (16 KB, 112x112) Image search: [Google]
DanBad.png
16 KB, 112x112
>>17011682
>>
IF its allowed to continue?

Who's the fascist now Richard?
>>
>>17011698
He would put everyone at NASA on a list.
>>
"I'm a child of the 60's!"
-Gramps, every time he interrupts.
>>
>>17011450
dumbnest topic
>>
Getting unlistenable
>>
File: empirestrikesback.jpg (50 KB, 454x530) Image search: [Google]
empirestrikesback.jpg
50 KB, 454x530
You can see a maltese cross in this window if you want to make it about the Templars, but you can also see an x if you want. So was Star Wars about /x/?
>>
Hoagie is starting to get pissed with the lag.
>>
That's enough. Alliums won't let us listen
>>
I love when he goes on a rant
>>
Ha. Flags red white blue.
France, Russia, Usa........ Annnnnd
Netherlands, Britain, Australia, New Zealand, amy other commonwealth.
>>
>>17011758
Puerto Rico and Cuba
>>
>>17011758
Holy shit, you read my mind!
>>
Any other insomniacs going to see how weird the next show is going to be?
>>
Big thanksgiving hug, bros. Goodnight.
>>
>>17011768
Happy thanksgiving, anon. Goodnight!
>>
>>17011764
The saturday one? Hope it's as great as today.
>>
>>17011764
They've got Mercyfull Fate \m/
>>
File: kirby-virtualreality.jpg (55 KB, 432x562) Image search: [Google]
kirby-virtualreality.jpg
55 KB, 432x562
I thought this show was good and worth a second listen.
The stream dropped again, so here's the archived one, it's only missing the breaks.
>http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/DhPu4akB/file.html
>>
>>17011439
This was actually really interesting. I was listening to Art Bell, and it just came on, but the host is a nice guy.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.