[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
David Bowie's latest song is full of occult stuff but i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: serveimage.jpg (32 KB, 615x615) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
32 KB, 615x615
David Bowie's latest song is full of occult stuff but i'm having trouble putting it all together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

What's going on there?
>>
He knows where to find the brown acid is what.
>>
>>17010953
>brown acid
TOP KEK
>>
>>17010953
That goes without saying.
>>
He's telling an amazing story that few will understand. This goes beyond just mere music.

Shame.
>>
>>17010934
is he telling the story of when lucifer dumped all his bugs into my eyes and the bugs were money and jeweles and it put me in a coma.

cause i'm pretty sure that's what he's saying
>>
Why does every fucking failure that's never paid attention to music been flocking to /x/ en masse lately thinking that some fucking song speaks to them about the illuminari or some other bullshit. Keep /mu/ in /mu/. I love Bowie, but fuck. Come on.
>>
>>17011077
shut up now
>>
>>17011085
Sorry that you're disappointed with reality. Go play a game, watch a movie or some shit. Stop being a paranoid nut.
>>
>>17011077
The album has a giant pentagram on it. Its stories about mystical shit. I guess you have to deal with that.
>>
>>17011114
You do know who David Bowie is, right? An eccentric mother fucker, no? You're looking for things that aren't there and never will be. There could be cool Easter eggs and such, but no silly schizo Christian ideology about Hollywood and muh evil stars.
>>
>>17011148
David Bowie knows, man.

I actually don't like the song very much, but i find it interesting. I've spent months of my life listening to terrible industrial music. Like intentionally trying to be the worst music ever. But whatever.
>>
bowie's been writing songs about "occult stuff" for most of his career. he's actually being more subtle about it now than in the past. check out this track off hunky dory where he unironically sings about crowley, buddhism, and other /x/ shit

youtube.com/watch?v=oP2SS8ggLtU
>>
Nevermind the whole of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders on Mars...
>>
>>17010934
So now David Bowie is some old queer Brit mumbling into a microphone?
>>
>>17011227
Wasn't he always?
>>
I appreciate the wisdom some of you have shared with me, and meditated on the two energies as you taught them to me and found that to be true.
>>
>>17011249
he used to be louder. and younger
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRcPA7Fzebw
this song he got it as a message from some beings from outter space. He got largely inspired by aliens on this song.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.