[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone in /x have psychic abilities? I want to develop some,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
Does anyone in /x have psychic abilities? I want to develop some, any advise
>>
>>17008591
If i focus my eyes on some object fore around 1-2 minutes it disappears, only i can notice it thought.

I have this kind of 'disease' since i was on meds, and one of them had an awful side effects.

I couldn't toletare any kind of light, specially sunlight, of course i didn't realize it at first, but my eyes got damaged and lost their bright.
>>
I'm an empath and I have precognitive dreams
>>
File: image.gif (221 KB, 499x356) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
221 KB, 499x356
BAMP!!!
>>
I feel sick to my stomach anytime someone tga is near me is angry, even if I do not know the person. My body just reacts like I need to give my life away for that other person to feel better. This usually leads me to talking to strangers and in many cases I get a "fuck off" response, still a good ability when it comes to personal relationships.
>>
If you want psychic abilities, learn to be introspective. And you can't WANT them, they just happen. When I drink black rum I get a pressure in my forehead, a sort of "bubble" that I can feel around with, and I can project my thoughts with it.

You need to be introspective, this is vital. Growing up, and even now, I spent a lot of time just thinking and observing my thoughts. I learned that not everyone thinks the same way, and once you figure out how someone thinks you can "read their mind" by guessing what they might be thinking or feeling in a given moment based on how they think and who they are.
>>
>>17008591
Lucky comes for those that don't seek. That luck makes predictions occur a little easier. Hope that helps.
>>
File: 1430679339065.jpg (40 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1430679339065.jpg
40 KB, 500x333
>>17010565
>You need to be introspective, this is vital. Growing up, and even now, I spent a lot of time just thinking and observing my thoughts. I learned that not everyone thinks the same way, and once you figure out how someone thinks you can "read their mind" by guessing what they might be thinking or feeling in a given moment based on how they think and who they are.
This. Right here.
>>
Use marijuana. Ive used it alot, and have freat pshychic abilities. Like seriously. If i say something is gonna happen, it will happen. I got that feeling
>>
>>17011493
Would you look at that.
>>
>>17010565
Only real answer
>>
File: 1365493683486.jpg (2 MB, 2215x2711) Image search: [Google]
1365493683486.jpg
2 MB, 2215x2711
>>17008591

Read this OP. I'll dump the rest if you're interested.
>>
>>17008591
Get to know MIB. Maybe some of their abilities will rub off on you.
>>
If you want to learn, I can teach easily. Post your email that you don't care about to avoid personal info leakage, or your skype if you're brave enough. Will check back soon.
>>
>>17011599
Not op but.

[email protected]
>>
>>17011548
Do it.
>>
I don't know. On the other hand, I want to get rid of mine. It scares me and I hate it. What do
>>
Email, or some other form of contact. I'm writing to the other poster at the moment, I can teach you how to seal, or even rid yourself of unwanted abilities.
>>
>>17011691
I don't trust people on 4chan, so I wont be posting my email. But I do have a question. How do you teach? What are your methods?
>>
ITT: extreme snowflake-itis.
>>
>>17011659
https://mega.nz/#!g4tiXRzb!8quH39vRzfKgHo486MHcb4Bmjw3EkKD8o7THcBJ6ZDY
>>
If you want to know, then email me. [email protected]
It's a secondary email so spam away.
>>
>>17011873
this was a great read, thanks
>>
Be careful with your psychic power as they seem to be tethered to your personal moral compass and your insecurities. I noticed my ability to make people around me feel whatever I wished so I tryed to harness the power to manipulate people, make girls horney around me, crush the mental state of people I didnt like, etc.

It was all working pretty well when the intensions of the power were not at all used for personal gain, but the more I used it to hurt others or benefit myself, the less control I had over what the effect was and the more it would spontaneously activate.

Now instead of having a wide range of psychic capabilities I only have one ability and it fires uncontrollably. I now make everyone around me drop their bowels and have to burp and fart nonstop whenever I am near.

I am not sure if it was my amoral actions that caused it or my own insecurities of becoming the opposite of what I wanted that caused it. I just wish their was a way to remove thos cursed power.
>>
>>17012805
Hahaha that's fucking hilarious
>>
>>17012805
a cautionary tale for sure
>>
i have i don't use it i haven't used it since i was 15, i don't like to think about it i can read peoples minds but only some people ive done it on about 6 people and it always worked, i know what number they're thinking of and what card they picked from a pack of cards. any questions feel free to ask
>>
Hi God here. I can grant u any powers u want
>>
>>17013023
What is my next line going to be?
>>
>>17013023
are you really God?
>>
>>17008591
You're not special OP, nor is anybody else around you.
Magic doesn't exist.
I know it's hard to deal with reality but it is so.
>>
>>17011639
[email protected]
>>
File: 1445638218006.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1445638218006.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
>>17010565
i heard the chem in tap water n toothpaste blocks the pituatery gland or somethin of the sorts,in turn diminishing and blocking any sort of "abilities"
is this true anon?
>>
File: resplendent.jpg (83 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
resplendent.jpg
83 KB, 1024x768
>>17016082
lol'd
>>
>>17012805
>thinks this is possible

Are you on drugs right now?
>>
>>17019119

By the end I wasn't sure if he was making a joke or is literally retarded.
>>
This really is the saddest board
>>
>>17019140
Ya haha I gotcha there is no such thing as psychic influence. Every thought in your head originated from you and is not based at all on the beliefs others have about you.
>>
>>17008591
Yeah, I'm psychic. Ask me anything.
>>
shit i usedto be psychic, i miss that
i could predict shit, and i did telepathy one time
>>
>>17013020
pick the number im thinking of
its an easy number
1-50
>>
>>17019671
>>
>>17008591
The path to developing psychic abilities is merely a side attraction and is not the final destination.

Therefore you are a faggot who will not make it.
>>
>>17019679
nah it was 47
>>
>>17011548

Metaphysics isn't magic, it's a branch of philosophy concerning what it means for something to "be". There are no "ancient, dead language texts" on metaphysics, just boring shit the Greeks and Renaissance authors wrote.

This guide sounds like an autistic teenager wrote it.
>>
>>17016786
you're thinking of fluoride. My parents added fluoride to my water when I was a baby and until I was about 6 I would swallow toothpaste whenever I brushed my teeth. If anything, fluoride helps. The reason people say things like "oh detox n shit, fluoride is baaaadd, don't do drugs" is because the truth is these things don't actually impair anything. If anything, they help.
>>
>>17016058
No I'm actually dog god
>>
>>17019727
What is the final destination?
>>
>>17020177
>My parents added fluoride to my water when I was a baby
Jesus christ.
Fluoride is a neurotoxin you imbecile. They've intentionally dropped your IQ by 10-20 points.
>>
>>17020291
I'm actually pretty smart. I used to think I was dumb, but then a group of college students at a party told me I was smarter than all of them (they were pretty stupid, mind you). Fluoride is in tap water, it's basically harmless.
>>
>>17020304
>it's basically harmless
I mean it's basically harmless at low doses
>>
>>17020291
Tinfoiler alert.
That whole bullshit has been debunked BILLIONS of times.
Now I can make the claim that you believe in every conspiracy because the only possibly logic you can follow is flawed logic.
QED.

Just kidding, that would be a relational, or genetic, fallacy.
In reality though, most people that reject science are batshit insane.
Have fun with that.
>>
>>17020347
>>17020304
http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/1104912/
Dumb fucks.
>>17020323
It's not harmless, it's just hard to notice any effects if you take a negligible amount, if you're chugging on fluoridated water like retarded Ameriburgers or swallow fluoride toothpaste like the fucktard over there, your neurons will start dying and you'll be slower and slower as you drink more of it. There's countless studies proving IQ loss and its neurotoxicity and I'd LOVE to get a study that says it doesn't.
>>
File: idiot.png (19 KB, 978x139) Image search: [Google]
idiot.png
19 KB, 978x139
>>17020370
We're the dumbfucks?
You didn't even read the report.
Pic provided.

Also:
>http://www.in.gov/isdh/24525.htm

So you have been proven wrong.
Declare you're wrong or you're a pathological liar that just doesn't want to admit they're wrong so they're going to do everything in your power to look like you can never be wrong.
Apologize now.
>>
>>17020400
>let's trust a state site saying it isn't toxic without any source to that despite an independent study claiming otherwise
>LOOK IT'S TOXIC TO CHILDREN IN HIGH CONCENTRATIONS, YOU ARE SO PROVEN WRONG HAHAHAHA
http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ehp.1104912.pdf
Read you fucking imbecile. Independent study hosted on Harvard site.
>Thus, children in high
fluoride areas had significantly lower IQ scores than those who lived in low
fluoride areas.
The toothpaste swallowing guy is a fucking retard and so are you.
>>
File: whatamoron.png (317 KB, 1085x919) Image search: [Google]
whatamoron.png
317 KB, 1085x919
>>17020414
>http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/ehp.1104912.pdf

Again, you're just googling "fluoride iq poison .gov .edu" and posting without reading again.
The study says the EXACT SAME THING.
High doses of Fluoride in Children.

Stop going to "tell me I'm right dot com" and posting shit without READING it.

I'm done with your inferior ass.
You're too stupid for words.
>>
>>17020414
The best online IQ test I could find gave me a score of 104, am thinking of taking a Mensa test later. I've had a lot of people tell me how smart I am.

You seem rather aggressive. Is there something bothering you? Some reason for you to project your insecurities?
>>
>>17020452
Why do I bother.
It's like trying to convince a special ed child that moon isn't made of cheese but he just won't believe you.
Atleast special ed teachers get paid, I don't.
Why do I bother trying to educate literal sub 100 IQ fuckhead.

The study.
LITERALLY.
SAYS.
Children in high concentration of fluoride areas are dumbed than those of low concentration.

Are you capable of reading? You literally posted an image proving you wrong and claim otherwise.
Holy shit, if you're trolling me, 10/10, you done it, masterful subtlety.
>>
>>17020460
>online IQ test
>online
Go die.
If you are getting 4 points above 100 on an ONLINE IQ test, then you must be a subhuman monkey barely capable of being able to remember you need to breath.
Come back when you go get an actual IQ test from a psychologist.
>>
>>17020462
High doses cause problems, low doses do nothing
>>
>>17020472
http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf
>>
>>17020475
>High doses cause problems
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MAN.
What do you think a high dose is? Do you think they literally eat a fucking bag of fluoride daily for it to count?
THEY LIVE IN STATES WITH FLUORIDE IN TAPWATER WHILE OTHER CHILDREN LIVE IN STATES WITH INSIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF IT.

Are you REALLY fucking trying an equivalent of "WELL CYANIDE POTASSIUM ISN'T POISONOUS IN LOW CONCENTRATION, YOU NEED HIGH CONCENTRATION TO FUCKING DIE PAINFULLY"
I'm out.
Live in your deluded fairytale or take 5 minutes out of your life to read the fucking study.
But please, if you do the former, make sure to buy a bulk of fluoride, dump it into your drinking water, the whole entire bulk, and drink it all as fast as you can, it's not a fucking neurotoxin after all, isn't it?
>>
clarivoyance is very real. Thats why the military studied it for a while.

Think of it as intuition or gut feeling. We all have it. Some people are better at going with their guts than others, but its just about fine tuning it. A dog will have better instinct than a pampered human to survive, thats the simple concept if you can grasp it.

The next step above it is perception of gut feelings over a period of time, like predictions of menial things using gut feelings.

The ones who are clairvoyant has fine tuned intuition combined with actual images, very sporadic, in their head, .the image can be a flash when closing the eyes or smell or sometimes words or hearing. Keep in mind, some clairvoyants hone in on the ability with the use of a medium like cards, dice, bones, or water. Some are educated enough to tell what the images exactly are in the instant and retain it like photographic memory, Those people with background knowledge in identifying objects or places can point out things like particle accelerator, tokyo japan, mig aircraft, or cashmere sweater.

Some just describe the general like building, person with facial hair, or car.

source? family member is a tarot reader that gets recommendations from all sorts of people from different areas.
>>
>>17020462
Yes. I can read. You can't.
It indeed says "high concentration".
But that wasn't your argument.
You flew wild when it came to toothpaste and tap water.
Neither have high amount of fluoride in them.
They're "active ingredients" but they're not high or concentrated.
Both studies pointed this out.
You're an idiot and a liar.

Quick question:
Why does the FDA allow this?
If you say "conspiracy!" you lose the game.
>>
>>17020486
>clarivoyance is very real. Thats why the military studied it for a while.
Everyone look!
This idiot doesn't know what LOGICAL FALLACIES are!
Look at this moron!
They can't even type in "list of logical fallacies" into google!
Everyone, look!
>>
>>17020486
>Think of it as intuition or gut feeling.
And it ends on that.
Some people are better at gambling and it shows, it's not "clairvoyance", it's just being able to predict things better than other people.

Another bullshit batshit insane theory of mine is, we're all stardust from the same star, therefore we might have some form of weak telephatic link among eachother, due to the fact we're essentially same matter from a same star, just different particles, you can't perceive it but you "feel" what other person is thinking or feeling. It's a different but similar thing to ordinary empathy.
>>
i also forgot to add that claravoyance is inherited and also can stem from early trauma hence my statement that it comes from honing in on instincts. clairvoyance also varies as well and has no correlation with race or gender or sexual orientation.
>>
File: IQ by country.gif (89 KB, 485x441) Image search: [Google]
IQ by country.gif
89 KB, 485x441
>>17020494
>Why does the FDA allow this?
Because they like having their funding high.
And if big daddy government tells them to allow people to be dumbed down so they're more obedient and docile, they will, otherwise they'll be slammed with budget cuts.
I'm going to fuck off and do my own thing now, this thread is a mistake despite the other guy now posting something interesting. I'll just leave one last thing you won't have to bother to respond to.
>Less than 1% of Japan practices water fluoridation.
Average American fluoride concentration in tapwater is 0.9-1.5 mg.
I honestly hope you never breed.
>>
>>17020497
i dont know if you are trolling but they gave Joseph McMoneagle, the director of the department in study of remote viewing, the Legion of Merit. They do not give those out as a joke anon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_McMoneagle

>>17020502
some people are better using their gut feeling. but gut feeling and clairvoyance aren't exactly the same hence why i stated as LIKE a gut feeling. There's different types of gut feelings in those who have extra sensory abilities that can vary. Some people can feel that some dark shit went down in an area or some people can accurately predict the behavior and person after meeting with them after 5 minutes.
>>
>>17020530
So
1.) "CONSPURRRRRACY!"
2.) "LOW IS HIGH! LOW IS HIGH!"
Idiot.
You are a tinfoiler.
The public and scientists widely, WIDELY mock fluoride conspiracy theorist, and with reason.
You have been proven wrong dozens of times over, and you just lie and lie.
You call HIGH... LOW.
You scream CONSPURRRRACY!
You're the idiot.
>>
>>17020494
Not the dumb ass tin foil arguing with you but you really put too much trust in the fda.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.