[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real Trippy Dream Last Night. Involving Mother fucking Aliester
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1420168852376.png (1 MB, 550x491) Image search: [Google]
1420168852376.png
1 MB, 550x491
Real Trippy Dream Last Night.
Involving Mother fucking Aliester Crowley for no reason.

>be me age 25
>activated third eye at age 19 from deep and continual meditation as a hermit for a whole winter
>got into meditation bcuz hit rock bottom in life at that time
>was initiated into this type of meditation by jesuits at age 15.
>anyhow since activating third eye/enlightenment at age 19 lucid dreaming
>astral projection randomly

>unlock mystic abilities, connection with the source/ easily reading people/animals and their energy and able to vibrate with them.

>anyhow last night be deep dreaming wake up from horrible purgatory like dream half way
>sleep paralysis activated
>conscious of sleep paralysis i then here an orchestra like music with heavy drums
> jump/ floating out of my body towards window

>see aliester crowley as a ghost clearly with his third eye in my window one dimensial with a conductors stick, conducting said heard old parade music/ drumming

>4 sPOOKY

> jump through him out my window
psychadelic color mystic divine rainbows all around outside
>everything distorted rainbow swirling as if i took 4 acid tabs.

> wake up

>mfw
>>
the more disturbing part is out of all my favorite occult philosophies that i study, i like aleister crowley the least and have talked shit about him, calling him just a heroin addict lunatic along with his stupid book.
Atleast thats what i tell other people when they bring him up.
I dismiss him and dont take him too seriously.
wonder if hes mad bcuz of that
>>
>>17001924
your posts are annoying and worthless. stop.
>>
>>17001924
No.

rowley gained widespread notoriety during his lifetime, being a recreational drug experimenter, bisexual and an individualist social critic. As a result, he was denounced in the popular press as "the wickedest man in the world" and erroneously labelled a Satanist. Crowley has remained a highly influential figure over Western esotericism and the counter-culture, and continues to be considered a prophet in Thelema. In 2002, a BBC poll ranked him as the seventy-third greatest Briton of all time.

He was a true spiritual lover
>>
>>17001945
I am as well and have had seen and many and experienced many a divine outer body extra dimensional things, star llights, colors reminiscent of church stained glass, more vivid then i see reality when awake.
Being in deep space with entities and them showing me weird symbolism using objects only no communication.

And i constantly feel the presence of the source/the consciousness/ god
>>
File: in my dream.jpg (44 KB, 500x722) Image search: [Google]
in my dream.jpg
44 KB, 500x722
>>17001945
I also read one book by him and it was hogwash, if i hear the title i will know it.
Has a red cover

It involves a lot of exclamation points and trying to sound prophetic.

But a true initiate when reading a fellow mystics quotes can tell immediately if something is fake or legit.

Thats why i dismissed him.
>>
File: tumblr_nph5gniaMt1s7ej7ro1_1280.jpg (130 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nph5gniaMt1s7ej7ro1_1280.jpg
130 KB, 630x630
any thoughts people
>>
>>17001969
Do you mean the Book of the Law?
>>
File: tumblr_mzz05fzlnC1rzkkcxo1_540.jpg (145 KB, 504x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzz05fzlnC1rzkkcxo1_540.jpg
145 KB, 504x720
>>17002033
yes thats exactly the one I mean
>>
Maybe you're letting things you dislike conduct your life
>>
>>17001920
shut yo bitch ass up
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.