[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucid Dreaming, Stories and Tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1436507815240.jpg (649 KB, 2022x1264) Image search: [Google]
1436507815240.jpg
649 KB, 2022x1264
Aside from /b/ this seems the closest board.
Any tea drinkers out there?
>>
i used to be fascinated with dreams and lucid dreaming. i kept a dream journal for about 3 years and have had a few. i've tried multiple things to help but nothing really seemed to work that well. the tea that i got was god awful. lilke the most acrid and bitter tasting thing i've ever had. check out the movie waking life if you havent already. i also bought the remee mask but it never worked for me
>>
>>17000268
http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Calea-Zacatechichi-tea-Leaf-Of-God-Lucid-Dream-4-oz-ounce-Vivid-Natural-smoke-FS/290330561?gpid=68416460461&gpkwd=&goog_pla=1&gclid=CNmPtLykpskCFZODaQodHzgMIQ this is the same stuff i bought and it was so gross. i definitely do not recommend it
>>
I had the weirdest dream the other night.
I was in a desert - the biblical kind - and a man appeared to me. He introduced himself as "Abraham Halfland", a descendant of Adam and Eve. He spoke of the sin committed by Adam and Eve and how they we're banished from the paradise, hence the last name half land. Then he transformed into a demon of some kind and flew up to the night sky with thousands of other evil souls and they all collectively formed the Orion's Belt.
It was beautiful.
>>
>>17000268
Oh yeah allready have some of that, Can't stand the tase of the tea Either so I stick to smoking it
I actually used to own Waking life. it's what got me into it
>>
I'm having a very peculiar problem with recognizing lucid dreams.
Basically, while I can remember in varying levels of detail 1-3 dreams everyday, which I keep in a journal...
Fucking 90% of them are about VIDEO GAMES. It's not the kind of dream where I transport myself into a video game, I'm literally playing video games in my sleep. I haven't played video games in over a month, and even then I barely touched them more than once every two weeks, except for short bursts.
The dreams are very accurate and they seem pretty much like the real game, except modded. It's mostly games that I played years ago and know pretty well, but most of them also had a huge modding community which makes oddities check out when I think about them in the dream. In some cases everything is the same except some really minor details that I only notice upon awakening.
Is there any way I can help myself get lucid in these dreams, or just influence myself to dream other things? I've been thinking about actually playing the games I dream of and get a habit of doing reality checks everytime I do. Please help.
>>
>>17000274
Cool dream fami

I have had ''similar'' cool dreams but nothing like that. The ones i like the most are the ''Tarot like'' dreams (the ones that seem draw and colorful).

>Be the Six of wands
>Riding your horse on a parade. Lots of people around
>Suddenly he approaches to the Heriophant and attacks him with a wand, throwing him off the horse
>When the priest is on the ground, the six of of wands gets of his horse. Ready to give the final blow.

>Before the final blow could be deliver, a dark grey cloud comes from the sky and rescues the priest.

> On the far you could see the King and Queen (Emperor and Empress?) accompanied by the royal family (pages?) watching the scene with surprise on their faces.

Cool and weird dream if i might say so my self
>>
>>17000270
I smoked it and it had a little bit of effect on my dream.
>>
>>17002424
I think you need start a good Routine before it starts becoming Effective. it was almost a week of smoking untill I found results

>>17001437
I'm going to try playing some music off a Arduino. been crusing through instructables and theres a few good guides.
Simpler way could be make a cd with a hour of silence then play a track you remember. I'm going to use the lost woods theme
do-do-doo
>>
I am a to lucid dream any time I wish. I didn't know this was not normal until about 2 years ago when I was discussing dreams with my best friend. I don't really know how to not do it. It's just like a tacit action. Most times I just sleep and dream freely, because when I do lucid dream I always wake up tired.
>>
>>17003998
Have to admit I'm feeling fairly tired at work after I started tying to have them >.<
Guess it's just a sign of a having a good time :P
>>
Hey there
I'm very interested in LD, because lately, when i have a bad dream, before the real bad moment (hitting the ground in a fall, being shot, eaten alive etc.) i become aware of the fact that it's a dream, and i can skip that part, last time i was able to do a "Continue" and skip the death, then continue the dream.

The point is: is that a good sign of progress?
>>
>>17004170
Sounds like youre geting excited that you are dreaming. This may cause you to wake up !

that "Continue" screen may be a sign of you realising ur dreaming?
Try to stablize the dream by focusing on a single element or image.
>>
I remember only having like, once lucid dream. I panicked because I didn't know what to do so I bought a soda and woke up when I tried to drink it.
>>
>>17005964
topkek
>>
I don't lucid dream, I half fall asleep half stay awake. But I'm trying to fall asleep, so whatever I think of I half dream it so I see it but I try to make it dream like and weird if that makes any sense.
>>
>>17007258
Anon, I hear you bud !
>>
File: 1434349105753.png (70 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1434349105753.png
70 KB, 300x300
I've allways tried to relax befoe falling asleep. Like lay on my back, hands to my side. I try to relax as long as i can before i fianly give up, roll over, and go to sleep. I've found it helps me reach REM sleep over the old standby of sleep, flip-over,sleep, flip-over,sleep, flip-over... yada-yada-yada

Just Remember.. Ceiling cat is Watching !!
>>
>>17000170
ive had a few. in that first one i becam lucid after i decided to look at my hands and ask myself if im dreaming, (like i do when im awake) but that time my hands were emerald green and thats how i realized i was dreaming. the last week ive had 2 and they both where in the early morning after waking up then going back to sleep. the last 2 where a little scarier because i was in the living room where i sleep and i tought i was sleepwalking or having an astral projection even tho i didnt see myself sleeping. then i would just decide to fly myself to my house in mexico (currently in london). the thing that bothers me is that in those dreams when i wanted to fly i wanted to do it like a super saiyan and i just wouldnt take off, i had to relax and just think about floating and that works. i never heard of drinking tea or watch my hands anymore but i do keep i dream journal.
>>
>>17007751
Check out the previous posts for the herb used by the "Tea Drinkers"
Like you said, I feel I i remember the most from those "I woke up but went right back to sleep" type dreams

Btw, anyone seen mat santaro's vid? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gGpechdn5I
Kinda funny it showed up just now >.>
>>
>>17003998
I reckon I'd give a couple thousand dollars to have that ability, after spending half my life trying everything to LD on command, with no success.
>>
lucid dream = realizing that we know that we're dreaming

I hope you will understand what it means.
>>
Throughout my time on x/ I have come by lucid dream threads many times. I researched this, tested the tips all anon's gave and have finally mastered it.
I want to thank all of you for the helpful tips. I lost my wife over five years ago but now every night I can see her, hear her voice and touch her. I don't care if it's not moving on I'm just happy to see her again.
My method includes finding the nearest light switch, turning it off. . . If the lights turn back on or don't turn off you realize it's a dream.
>>
>>17000170
If you are not referring to a slang term then yes. I am a tea drinker.
>>
Snort some adderall. I'm on the fence with lucid dreaming tho. The better you get at it the more fake dreams feel. It's like you're in a video game. Not much different than wearing an Oculus Rift in my opinion.
>>
today I had my first long lucid dream.
the earlier dreams were just a "realization of dream" and waking up.

but as i recall it ,it wasn't very clear ,I remember a lot of blurriness .
I wasn't able to control it .
and remember It now as it was a regular dream -where I dreamed about myself being lucid.

as for my first realization -it fucked up my perception of reality.

do you guys know what i`m talking about???
Is there a way to be more in control and see stuff more vividly?
>>
>>17000170
I recently had my first lucid dreaming experience after about a week of using 6mg of melatonin every night and coming up with a "reality check," reading and re-reading a small bit of text to see if it remained the same.

Finally, in a dream the other night I thought to re-read the text on a box and found that it changed with each attempt to read it. I knew that I was dreaming.

So, what did I do with the phenomenal power to control my dream? I flew, damn it, and I had a damned good time. I flew all over the place. Flying in dreams: fuck yeah.
>>
A couple of months ago I was diagnosed with an Anxiety disorder. Previous to that I had a lot of lucid dreams. Almost every moring just before waking up I would notice I was dreaming and would take control of the dream to certain degree. Sometimes it was small stuff like changing details I didn't like about the dream or even getting to sleep again and be able to continue the dream after waking up.
Most vivid dream I remember having and the one I had the better interaction with was about dating a girl I knew, that died some years ago. Irt was nice because I could talk with her again and tell her a lot of things I never had the chance. Alarm clock woke me up, and I got into the dream again, to say goodbye to her before having to get up. It was a very bittersweet but really amazing experience.

>>17001437
Not lucid dreaming realated but I dream with videgames a lot too, exactly like you said, games that I have played but with some obvious differences.
>>
is there any way to force a lucid dream without having to do that record ur dream bullshit? i've had one only once but as soon as i realized i was in a dream i woke up.

also, how do i remember my dreams? 9 times out of 10 i wont remember shit
>>
Started lucid dreaming after my first time astral projecting. I drink a lot now so I often don't remember my dreams.
>>
Everything turns horror when I LD. The fuk?
>>
>>17011753
After I start sleeping on the floor i can remember almost every night.
>>
>>17012013
You need to be brave and to face your nightmares.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.