[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /x/ are chemtrails real or just stupidity? pic from googl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
File: chemtrails-switzerland1.jpg (31 KB, 702x336) Image search: [Google]
chemtrails-switzerland1.jpg
31 KB, 702x336
so /x/ are chemtrails real or just stupidity?
pic from google but the video is new

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hntnegxxUEw
>>
It's stupid, it doesn't make sense and if they were spraying shit it would also effect the people who spray it in the air.
The idea that governments would just obviously start spraying visible chemicals in the is ridiculous.
Don't worry, guys. If they are doing it YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SEE IT. They could be doing it, but you are not seeing it. What you are seeing is normal condensation.
>>
>>16999759
Stupidity
>>
>>16999775
why would it affect people in the air if they are in closed pressurized atmospheres?
also it kinda works because everyone assumes its just some magic that happens in the turbine of a plane
>>
>>16999782
The people who spray that shit live on the ground, idiot. They don't spend all their lives in the airplane.
If they spray chemicals in the air they are going to effect the guy spraying them, his entire family, the government workers who greenlit it, the president etc.
>>
I personally find it hilarious that so much pollution has been cleaned up over the years that people now believe that contrails are a fucking conspiracy theory.
>>
>>16999787
gee maybe designating the people on where they are gonna do it

also i wonder whats
>17000000
>16999999
>>
>>16999787
Tossing in an addition to this line of logical reasoning as well.
Chemtrails popped up as a conspiracy theory in 1996, meaning for the last 19 years the gov't would have been spraying people with shit for whatever end-game they had in mind (doesn't matter).
19 years.
Aside from the fact that thousands of people would have taken part in something like this and required total compliance with this plan, how fucking long does it take to poison motherfuckers? Shit, at the rate they'd be doing it we're processing the shit faster than they are exposing us.
>>
>>16999759
ITT: OP doesn't know how many people work in the aerospace industry and would, by extension, have to be in on it.
>>
>>16999759
Neither: this shit goes beyond stupid.
>>
>>16999803
i dont buy chemtrails being used to try to offset global warming a theory i have heard before. if it is being done it should start to show up in drinking water and people might have abnormal amounts in the body

the claim is its been going on for a long time. ice in the mountains would prove it if its real. nano particle aluminum in the rocky mountains ice would be a smoking gun
>>
File: 1447950818643.png (148 KB, 2218x1428) Image search: [Google]
1447950818643.png
148 KB, 2218x1428
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRPq61oTYOs

>/x/ still believes in chemshit

Ice particles from plane's exhaust m8. In case you don't get it, here's a rare video of them forming immediately on takeoff in very frigid weather.
>>
>being this new
www.dataasylum.com
>>
>>16999869
what song is that starts @7:36 ?
>>
>>17000154
ok its a mix of PAROLES-DARREN-STYLES,ROCK-ME-OUT

how the fuck do i find this mix version?
>>
>>16999759
Stupidity from people who don't understand aerodynamics or meteorology.
>>
So just to be clear.

We're not all denying the picture right?

Cause I look up often enough to know that's exactly how it happens.

But what you're all saying is this is just how the water vapor or whatever from the jet engines naturally reacts in certain environments? Explainable by science? Cause I don't see any science here yet.
>>
Wow! A thread on /x/ where 90% of the comments are actually reasonable. Well done people
>>
>chemtrails

The disinfo buzzword to distract people from looking into Cloud seeding and geo engineering.
>>
>>17000185
Dude. Run cause you're gonna get poned. You can't em quote people right. Probably because you don't understand these words. Jet exhaust, water molecules in the atmosphere. Not water molecules in the jet exhaust
>>
>>17000187
did you watch the video
>>
>>17000193
And what I'm asking you is those water molecules spread out in such a way as the picture, sprayed in a neat line at 10 in the morning to disperse well after dark? That is a perfectly normal behavior?

I guess ops picture is what I call chem trails, and all the other times single planes are flying around without the squadron all neatly lined up, with a tiny little trail that sure as shit don't last all day, those are contrails. And they forever will be til you explain the different behaviors.
>>
>>17000314
>That is a perfectly normal behavior?
Only on a world in which physics, chemistry, and thus aerodynamics function as they do here.
>>
>>17000189
Thanks for that.
>>
>>17000332
Wonderful, more words.

Why not put them together in a way that explains something?

But the burden of proof will always be on the individual I understand.

Just don't get mad if I don't latch onto your ideas as well, you offer nothing yourself.
>>
>>17000337
Very well. Let's start at Grade 1:
The Venturi effect is to do with fluid dynamics. When pressure drops, velocity increases, and vice versa.
An airfoil is an inside out Venturi. When air passes over it, due to the shape, the pressure of the air moving across the wing drops, and the velocity increases. This is how we have lift.
When pressure drops, however, the dewpoint of air changes.
Basically after crossing a wing, air condenses, and forms visible moisture (clouds), if there are suitable atmospheric conditions for it to do so.

And you shouldn't latch onto *my* ideas, they're documented, scientific aerodynamics and meteorology.
If you want something explained, read a text book, or learn to fly an aircraft.
>>
>>16999803
More than likely if the allegations are true, we are going to see an absolutely massive rise in parkinson's disease as the 90's and millenial kids grow older in relation to the ammount of chem-trail exposure when they start turning 50 and 60.

http://www.rightdiagnosis.com/p/parkinsons_disease/stats-country.htm#extrapwarning
>>
>>16999798
Damn nigga can you even quote
>>17000000
>>16999999
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4byMQIk_iGQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe_9gSO6TZA
>>
File: 1446080602320.jpg (66 KB, 528x792) Image search: [Google]
1446080602320.jpg
66 KB, 528x792
>>16999759
>people still don't understand contrails
>>
Look at the mountains, these are three photos of different skies on different locations. You guys are fucking gay retards.
>>
File: CNSUQ3LUsAARU4N[1].jpg (53 KB, 600x322) Image search: [Google]
CNSUQ3LUsAARU4N[1].jpg
53 KB, 600x322
>>17000358
I'm going to go ahead and reply to your post to assure you that you're not just wasting your breath - just as I wish others would do for me when I actually go to the effort of explaining things on /x/

>>17000337
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfdCnPZGwt0

I'm attaching both a pic and a video in the hopes that maybe it will bridge the willful ignorance gap between lay explanations not having enough info and scientific explanations being so hard for you to understand that they must be lies but honestly I'm sure you'll go on thinking what you choose to think.
>>
File: 1447989007145.jpg (149 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
1447989007145.jpg
149 KB, 816x612
>>16999869
Cross posters deserve death. You should die for posting my OC here.
>>
>>17000189
This is it.
>>
>>17001966
it can easily be someone in the road taking the pics
>>
>>16999759
There are some conspiracy theories that are stupid but still have some degree of legitimacy. Most, even if made up, are fairly elaborate and somewhat convincing. I enjoy doing research into all of them, even though I never really believed in any of them, but as an agnostic I would not rule out anything 100%.

The chemtrail conspiracy, however, is the most far-fetched and dumbest theory I've ever heard of. People in their right mind cannot find any point that might seem legitimate about 'the government' (which gov't?) putting additionals into aeroplanes' fuel (how?) to decimate people' (why should they reduce tax payers?). Even the fact that there was actually somebody who looked up into the sky, saw these vapour trails and thought 'these are intended by the government to kill people' is totally ridiculous.
>>
File: 1352429416958.jpg (39 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1352429416958.jpg
39 KB, 604x453
>>16999759

I doubt the veracity of this photo - however I do live near a large military base and have a friend that works for a company that does satellite imagery analysis for the federal government.

This ("chemtrails") happens quite a bit where we live, and our theory is that it is done to obscure the launch of military planes from prying eyes in the skies.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 400x222
>>16999759

Those aren't even the same mountains
>>
>>17003233
>>17003544
well the op said that the pic was literally from google so
>>
>>16999759
man feels good to live in europe where you never see this shit happen
>>
>>16999759
Search geoengineering, there are many patents for it and some involve jet fuel additives.
>>
They're real. Real water vapor.
>>
File: 1447668691827.png (235 KB, 2092x1270) Image search: [Google]
1447668691827.png
235 KB, 2092x1270
reptilian over lords are poisoning your pineal gland so you have no spiritual connection/contact out of this galaxy
>>
>>17004667
>>17004673
See and search into-
>>17004647
>>
>>17004595
bullshit theyre sprayin everyday here
>>
>>17004676
It's a natural phenomenon. If it wasn't then distrails wouldn't happen.
>>
>>17004688
Geoengineering≠condensation trails.

Lurk moar!
>>
File: Reaction 5.png (12 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
Reaction 5.png
12 KB, 390x470
>>16999759
>oBAma, OHbama, OBAMA, sonofabitch Obama!
>>
>>17003107
Well if they wanted to prove a point, then they failed.
>>
>>16999787
Did you ever go to school? It was actually spoken about in physical science when I went to school. The gov has created a chemical they can spray into the sky to make the clouds heavier so that it rains
>>
>>16999775
Government has been fucking with weather control since Vietnam. They used planes to spray aluminum/silver oxide over Ho Chi Minh Trail (a major supply line for NVA) to try and make it rain so hard that the trail was unusable. It worked backwards, however and pushed all the moisture outwards and it rained everywhere but there.

Also HAARP.
>>
File: ''contrails''.jpg (26 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
''contrails''.jpg
26 KB, 700x525
>>16999775
>It's stupid, it doesn't make sense and if they were spraying shit it would also effect the people who spray it in the air.
One word
>Compartmentalization.

>The idea that governments would just obviously start spraying visible chemicals in the is ridiculous.
Is it?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye

>Don't worry, guys. If they are doing it YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SEE IT. They could be doing it, but you are not seeing it.
We are seeing it you fucking retard.

>What you are seeing is normal condensation.
No, its not.
This shit isn't normal condensation.

>>16999787
>The people who spray that shit live on the ground, idiot. They don't spend all their lives in the airplane.
So?
>If they spray chemicals in the air they are going to effect the guy spraying them
his entire family
So? Do you think they give a shit? Did they give any warnings to the people that handled the agent orange and all the other rainbow herbicides in the vietnam war?
Fuck no. They are just pawns and they don't give a shit if their children are born without hands and they don't give a shit about if that goy get cancer and dies.

>the government workers who greenlit it, the president etc.
Compartmentalization.
>>
File: bees.jpg (61 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
bees.jpg
61 KB, 750x500
>>16999803
>how fucking long does it take to poison motherfuckers?
The poisoning isn't the main objective, its just a side effect.

And it doesn't take long.

The bees are literally getting Alzheimer
>>
>>17004961
>No, its not.
>This shit isn't normal condensation.
What university did you receive your accreditation in Meteorology from?
>>
>>17004961
>Is it?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye

>rain, but not always where the U.S. wanted it
wow, better pack up my bags and leave before da gubbmint rains on me!
>>
>>16999759
I'm not gonna read this thread because it's probably full of dumb shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrail
>>
>>17004981
>What university did you receive your accreditation in Meteorology from?

Common sense college.
>>
>it's weather manipulation!
>it's mind control!
>it's solar flare protection!
>it's missile detection!
What next, it's why my soda bottle fizzes when I open it?
>>
>>17005123
For some reason, your post reminded me of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8
>>
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/global-dimming/
>>
>>17004972
Good, fuck bees
Keep spraying those niggers
>>
>>17004972
You're an idiot. Bees aren't getting Alzheimer's, they are affected by colony collapse disorder which is being sparked in bee colonies in huge numbers because of neonicotinoides in pesticides, has nothing to do with chemtrails. Research Monsanto, their pesticides, and their funding of robobee for artificial pollination.
>>
>>16999775
>>
>>17005179
>You're an idiot.
So are you. The bees all dying all over the place far away from farms that are sprayed with pesticides so the CCD cannot only be explained by Monsanto.
>>
>>16999869

So you dont find it the least bit suspicious that in a world with literally THOUSANDS of flights per day the actual video of plane exhaust forming ice particles at takeoff is very rare?

Shouldnt it be relatively common to see this at takeoff in frigid locations all over the planet?

https://youtu.be/y0QY6CbIXhw?t=98

This video here suggests that even in -30 Celsius the ice particle phenomena your video link portrays does not occur.

It would seem the frigid weather theory does not hold up.

There are other cold weather testing videos on youtube showing many other planes in cold weather and only during their "de-icing" procedure do they emit anything similar to a white mist.

This de-icing is done entirely on the ground and does not relate to con/chemtrails in any way.

I am not for or against either side of this debate. I'm just pointing out that your video does a bad job of explaining the phenomena at best and at worst is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>16999759
>just stupidity?
>>
>>17005341

I'm not sure you're right. The pesticides are largely responsible according to most data.

Africa has not noticed a severe bee population decline, in fact areas with a lack of industrial agriculture and non-managed bees (wild bees) show almost no CCD according to most of what I have read on the issue.

In africa the honey harvesting is literally done on wild bee hives, they arent domesticated at all and there is no major agriculture to poison them so it seems the combination of a natural life and mother natures competitive lifestyle result in perfectly fine bees.

I could be wrong though, its a complicated issue.
>>
>>17005252
Simulates passengers.
Why would they take such high quality pictures of their chemtrail devices?
>>
on a sorta unrelated note its funny how all the idiots freaking out about GMOs are also the same people who are trying to save the bees, if we were allowed to use GMO crops we would need a hell of a lot less pesticides and the bees might be able to pollinate and shit, everyone flipped shit when BT corn ( a GMO corn that produces an enzyme that only kills caterpillars that eat it) was introduced because they thought it was gonna kill the monarch butterflies but when people actually started using it the monarch population rose because they werent mowing them down with pesticides
>>
>>17005698

That isnt correct though anon.

GMO crops are developed in part to be resistance to Glyphosate.

Glyphosate is an herbicide developed by Monsanto. It kills most plants. By genetically modifying a crop such as corn to be Glyphosate resistant you create a method for removing every other plant in a field - leaving only the desired crop, in this instance - corn.

"Some micro-organisms have a version of 5-enolpyruvoyl-shikimate-3-phosphate synthetase (EPSPS) resistant to glyphosate inhibition. A version of the enzyme that both was resistant to glyphosate and that was still efficient enough to drive adequate plant growth was identified by Monsanto scientists after much trial and error in an Agrobacterium strain called CP4, which was found surviving in a waste-fed column at a glyphosate production facility.[175][176][177]:56 This CP4 EPSPS gene was cloned and transfected into soybeans. In 1996, genetically modified soybeans were made commercially available.[178] Current glyphosate-resistant crops include soy, maize (corn), canola, alfalfa, and cotton, with wheat still under development.

Genetically modified crops have become the norm in the United States. In 2015, 89% of corn, 94% of soybeans, and 89% of cotton produced in the US were genetically modified to be herbicide-tolerant.[179]"

You can read more on wiki directly or through the sources linked there.

Basically, Glyphosate and GMO are inseparable in modern agriculture. Neither are good ideas based on most research.

The WHO research indicates that the only sustainable method for our population is a massive push towards personal organic gardens on a small scale. Major ag just wont sustain us and leads to far too many issues globally.
>>
>>17005629
I don't know much about this, so I remain neutral as well, but is it possible that the "de-icing" procedure affects the production of contrails?
>>
File: geo engineering.gif (164 KB, 728x463) Image search: [Google]
geo engineering.gif
164 KB, 728x463
>>17005663
>I'm not sure you're right. The pesticides are largely responsible according to most data
Well that goes without saying but everything can't be explained with agricultural pesticides.

People have found high levels of Barium, Magnesium, Aluminum etc in the soil and water in the US. Just use google, there are plenty of people bringing it up.

>Africa has not noticed a severe bee population decline
Well the southern hemisphere is not being sprayed as much as the US and neither is Europe.

Anyway if you want to know more here is Greg Hunter interviewing Dane Wigington about geo engineering. This guy is usually very main stream so he wouldn't even touch it if he didn't feel like there was something to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqsZhfHH-Q8
>“I was told by a Congressional aid off the record about 90 days ago, we all know what is going on and we don’t know what to do. This is the biggest elephant in the room. Everybody is afraid to step out of the shadows, but in the meantime, the ship is sinking, the entire ship, and we’re all on it.”
>>
File: roundup ready.jpg (68 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
roundup ready.jpg
68 KB, 600x400
>>17005698
This fucking retard right here.
> if we were allowed to use GMO crops we would need a hell of a lot less pesticides and the bees might be able to pollinate and shit
Its only the GMO crops that can handle that much pesticide. They are genitally modified to handle large amounts of pesticides that would kill other plants.

But go ahead and eat your GMO. Have fun being sterile.
>>
>>17005932
herbicides*
>>
File: 1446080750742.png (50 KB, 209x201) Image search: [Google]
1446080750742.png
50 KB, 209x201
>>17005932
>They are genitally modified
>>
File: wrad_us_loop.gif (2 MB, 900x650) Image search: [Google]
wrad_us_loop.gif
2 MB, 900x650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yZhh2leRJA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt_RQ7o7U_s

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/
>>
File: 1446810058174.jpg (53 KB, 700x362) Image search: [Google]
1446810058174.jpg
53 KB, 700x362
>>17004961
Just your totally average air traffic patterns. Nothing to see here.
>>
File: topkek.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
ITT
>people thinking that the drought in California, Syria etc is natural
>>
>>17005967
Where was that photo taken? Because here in Phx, AZ, I never see shit like that. And yes, believe it or not, I leave my house and look at the sky. I'll see these trails, con/chem/whatever, maybe a couple of them across the whole sky, but nothing this absurd.
>>
File: geo engineering2.jpg (58 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
geo engineering2.jpg
58 KB, 600x450
>>17005967
Yurr just one of em crazy conspiracy nutters aint u? That is just normal air traffic.

On a serious note its not just the bees that are dying, the trees are dying to.
>>
File: o-GEOENGINEERING-RESEARCH-570.jpg (53 KB, 570x404) Image search: [Google]
o-GEOENGINEERING-RESEARCH-570.jpg
53 KB, 570x404
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/links-to-geoengineering-patents/
>>
File: glitch.jpg (369 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
glitch.jpg
369 KB, 1920x1080
http://jaysanalysis.com/2014/12/23/chemtrails-exposed-global-geoengineering-psyops-documented/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6X5QZDQ6mw
>>
>>17005967
Looks like a holding pattern
>>
File: wat.gif (1 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
1 MB, 250x187
>>17006054
>>17006054
>Looks like a holding pattern
Being this much in denial

oh wow.
>>
File: holding pattern.gif (25 KB, 575x310) Image search: [Google]
holding pattern.gif
25 KB, 575x310
>>17006077
>being this ignorant
>>
>>16999759
what if there just making clouds
>>
File: hyde.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
hyde.gif
4 MB, 320x240
>>17006104
>this guy
>>
File: holding 2.jpg (71 KB, 620x484) Image search: [Google]
holding 2.jpg
71 KB, 620x484
>>17006141
>>
>>17006188
whats with the triangle
was there a plane that straight up made 90 degree angles
>>
File: haha this guy.gif (2 MB, 400x206) Image search: [Google]
haha this guy.gif
2 MB, 400x206
>>17006188
ahahaha oh wow
Its literally right in your face and you are still not seeing it.
>>
I'm a pilot, and I can tell you that chemtrails are definitely real. I drop ultrapure barium and I work with the guys that drop thorium in the SW, specifically SW-4 (Nevada). I've also been told that some of the aluminum guys in Colorado are also dropping snow-inducing compounds, but I'm not privy to that information, so I can't tell you much.

>>17005967
Those aren't holds. Holds are obround shaped.
>>
>>17006240
How do you justify it to yourself?
>>
File: pretending.png (96 KB, 825x296) Image search: [Google]
pretending.png
96 KB, 825x296
All of your efforts in posting chemtrail shit will get you nowhere.

Just sit back, breathe in the chemicals, and enjoy the ride.
>>
>>16999759
Any any pilot.

You will get laughed at.

/thread
>>
File: tn.jpg (486 KB, 1836x2448) Image search: [Google]
tn.jpg
486 KB, 1836x2448
>>16999759
Oc i took last week. they made a grid pattern and you can see it expanding . its used for mind control or to poison people.,
>>
File: ''contrails''2.jpg (310 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
''contrails''2.jpg
310 KB, 2560x1920
Took this one myself. Notice how the right ''contrail'' is a lot more persistent then the left one.
>>
>>17006251
Money. I was making barely minimum wage as an airline pilot, then I saw a government position open up, and now I make 8x as much flying 73s for the government than I did flying 73s for a large US airline. How do you think you get $100 fares? The companies aren't doing it out of the kindness of their hearts, they're taking it out of the pilots' paychecks.
>>
>>17006308
>Money
Ok, so just like the police/military that are building the police state.

>The companies aren't doing it out of the kindness of their hearts
But i guess the people that are paying you now do.
>>
>>17001966
Pog??
>>
>>17006323
You can hate me, and I wouldn't even blame you. I know what I'm doing. But I have a family, and I spent nearly $100,000 getting here - I need to make money somehow.

But I didn't come here to be criticized, I can either tell you what you want to know or leave.
>>
>>17006356
Yeah, but aren't you spraying shit that could affect your family? Doesn't that seem like an odd thing to do?
>>
>>17006356
>You can hate me
Why bother? You will be judged eventually, no point in wasting energy on hating some low level goon.

>I can either tell you what you want to know or leave.
Just tell us everything you know. I will read it tonight or when i wake up.
>>
>>17005678

Why not just put simple weights then, there are pipes all over

you gotta be misinforming
>>
>>17006000

doesnt look really normal
>>
>>17006404
>simple weights to simulate passengers
wut? what simple weights are you aware of?
>>
>>17006411

i think you didnt understand what i said
>>
>>17006404
>>17006404
>there are pipes all over
Ballast tanks with piping so they can shift the weight at will.

Geo engineering is real but some of the pics are just normal ballast tanks.
>>
>>17006413
Ok then, could you help me understand?
>>
>>17006363
They told me the chemicals aren't harmful in the quantities we drop them. I've been told multiple reasons as to why we drop the compounds, from weather induction (similar to the CO guys) to large-scale chemical seeding. My family doesn't know what they ingest, all they know is that I fly for Janet. I have no reason to believe that I'm harming my family in any way.

>>17006404
He's right, those are ballasts. Those all contain water and the pipes are used to shift the water from one ballast to another, simulating different aircraft loads and different CG positions. Our units look different.
>>
>>17006418

How do they simulate passengers? I dont get it
>>
So much fake and gay RPing ITT. Why is /x/ always full of retarded 12 year olds who do shit like this all the time?
>>
File: chuckle.gif (1 MB, 296x160) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.gif
1 MB, 296x160
>>17006419
>They told me the chemicals aren't harmful in the quantities we drop them
Do you believe them?

>I have no reason to believe that I'm harming my family in any way.
>>
>>17006419

lol, so those are the chemtrail plane pilots

you're fucking stupid if you believe them/ that they wouldnt lie to you in any way, theyre the fucking US government ffs

http://www.dataasylum.com/
>>
File: images (1).jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
4 KB, 200x200
mfw OP's picture isn't even in the same location.
>>
>>17006436
If I didn't believe them, I wouldn't do it. My family is more important than anything in the world to me, that's precisely why I do it.
>>
>>17006466
>My family is more important than anything in the world to me, that's why i purposely destroy their habitat.

FTFY
>>
>>17006308

>airline pilot
>minimum wage
>the nutters eat up the story anyway
>>
>>17006419
>They told me the chemicals aren't harmful in the quantities we drop them.
>I have no reason to believe that I'm harming my family in any way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2963xcd9iwQ
>>
>>17006471
You're the kind of person that perpetuates pilots' salaries. Every time you buy a $100 fare, someone who spent tens of thousands on their career doesn't eat - or doesn't feed their family.

Tell me, would you trust your life to two guys who gets paid a little more than a McDonald's server?
>>
>>17006515
>someone who spent tens of thousands on their career
So why the fuck did you train for a job that won't even exist in the future? Get in the fucking game. Robots are coming for your job soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
>>
File: rad.jpg (15 KB, 320x340) Image search: [Google]
rad.jpg
15 KB, 320x340
>>17000189
my nigga

>>17004912
getting all historical and shit
>>
>>17006466
The first thing that comes to my mind regarding what you could do with that plane to help your family would be seen as encouraging an act of terrorism if I seriously suggested it.

Actually, just doing what you are doing might help but report to major media too, suppose you did want to stop this from being done. Do you have any idea what it would take to stop it from happening?

It seems like you'd have to have some degree of doubt and concern to post on a thread about this in the first place. You even know that what you are spraying is toxic, what else can you tell us about your employers? How were you recruited, where does the fill for your chem tanks come from and what company is responsible if you know? Are you piloting a civilian passenger liner out-fitted with tanks? Or is it an aircraft used specifically for the purpose of spraying? You mentioned that there are other pilots and outfits you know of who are spraying different parts of the US. How are you aware of them? Finally, have you personally or you aware of stories from pilots who have had their chemtrail planes buzzed by or otherwise sighted unidentified aircraft while spraying?
>>
>>17005082
Yea, figured you didn't actually know how the atmosphere worked when you were spouting such shit.

>>17006240
>Those aren't holds. Holds are obround shaped.
Confirmed non-pilot.
>>
>>17006532
I don't know what it would take to stop it. It's a mostly non-publicized event that most people don't believe in anyway.

I work with the U.S. Government and I have no military experience. My brother was a submariner in the Navy, and is currently stationed in the Pentagon, and I had multiple opportunities to meet an unnamed Vice Admiral in the Navy, who is also a pilot for a large freight-hauling airline. To make a long story short, I was referred for a job I didn't know much about. After months of interviewing, and I assume background checking, I was offered the position of FO on a Janet 736 fitted for spraying.
All I know about where the chemicals come from is that they're refilled from the terminal at KLAS. The modular nozzles are located just inboard of both engines, near the rear bottom of the wing. Again, I operate as FO on a 737-600 for Janet. When I was taken on, the aircraft was fully fitted for spraying.
There's about 19 of us that operate the 7 or 8 different aircraft I've seen at KLAS, and some of the captains are intertwined with the operations in other sections, and people talk. the other areas I know of drop operations going on are SW-3 (Southern CA), SW-1 (CO), and NW-1 (WA). I don't know how/who with they operate.
Everyone in Nevada has their UFO stories, but I don't buy them. I've been close to other airplanes while operating, but I've never seen anything 'extraterrestrial.'

>>17006552
I did my private and instrument in a 172, commercial multi in a Seminole, single engine addon in a 172, CFI initial in a 172RG and II in a 172. I did some of my training part 61, changed to 141, and am currently operating on an R-ATP. I have a 73 Classic type rating. If you still don't believe me, that sounds like no one's problem but your own.
>>
>>17006667
>commercial multi in a Seminole
My sympathies. But it still doesn't make the claim of holding patterns only being oval shaped any more true.
>>
>>17006035
you lost me at space mirrors.

i don't understand how people can think we can visibly cloak objects in space. even if the exhaust is taken out of the equation, nothing can hide visibly in space. oh, and if you say that somehow the fucking space mirrors are invisible, tell me how they reflect light if they don't reflect light?

fucking faggots think that because something is on a diagram that it's not a schizophrenic rant
>>
>>17006258
I havent any anybody yet, what's it like?
>>
>>17005128
Oh my god this is something people actually believe

Or hell maybe it isn't, I can't even tell anymore.
>>
>>17005939
>genitials
>>
>>17006308
>How do you think you get $100 fares?
I don't. I don't know where the fuck you're living, but I've never seen an air fare below about $200, and that's if I'm lucky and/or pay for shitty seats.
>>
File: geo engineering.jpg (58 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
geo engineering.jpg
58 KB, 800x450
>>17006552
>Yea, figured you didn't actually know how the atmosphere worked when you were spouting such shit.
Yeah ofc, every one that knows shit about the atmosphere knows that this is normal cloud coverage.
>>
>>17007883
Not sure what side of this you're on but those are cirrus clouds.
t. someone who had a weather chart on the fridge growing up.
>>
File: retarded.gif (518 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
retarded.gif
518 KB, 350x200
>>17007914
>someone who had a weather chart on the fridge growing up.
Because government agencies don't send out charts with geo engineering on them telling people that they are natural.
>>
>>17007927
They've been identifying clouds for 200 odd years. How old is this geo engineering thing supposed to be?
>>
>>17006258
how do you any someone? this seems more interesting than what OP is talking about.
>>
>>17006264
Do people actually unironically believe this shit?
>>
I think the biggest evidence supporting the theory of Chemtrails dumbing down the population is the fact that people are stupid enough to believe this conspiracy in the first place.
>>
>>17007883
>Yeah ofc, every one that knows shit about the atmosphere knows that this is normal cloud coverage.
Not everyone. Only those who bother to learn.
That of course excludes conspiracy theorists.
>>
>>17007959
They're spraying lead over population centers to soak up radiation from the nuclear reactors in underground cities damaged by earthquakes
The dumbing down of the population is just a, heh, unfortunate side effect
>>
>>17005128
>The visible spectrum... is rainbows!
Oh god that's hilarious.
>>
File: CirrusField-color.jpg (336 KB, 1225x919) Image search: [Google]
CirrusField-color.jpg
336 KB, 1225x919
>>17007941
Are you fucking joking mate?

This is the first hit you get when you search ''cirrus clouds''' and it looks nothing like this >>17007883
Stop being a fucking retard.

>>17008104
>That of course excludes conspiracy theorists.
There is that buzzword again. Used by sheeple/shills to control other sheeple.
>>
File: i was just pretending2.jpg (309 KB, 680x1671) Image search: [Google]
i was just pretending2.jpg
309 KB, 680x1671
>>17007941
>>17008104

>Its contrails
>No its clouds
>Its a crazy conspiracy theory

The deniers are fucking hilarious
>>
>>17008244
Some pictures are of clouds. Some of contrails. You're the one moving the goalposts.

>>17008219
>buzzword
An apt word to describe those who remain niggerishly ignorant as they cling to preconceived baseless conclusions, rather than actually learn about that to which they refer.

Never heard of someone with an understanding of meteorology subscribing to this stupid chemtrail theory.
>>
File: picard laughing.gif (1 MB, 480x367) Image search: [Google]
picard laughing.gif
1 MB, 480x367
>>17008341
>baseless conclusions
There are plenty of videos of planes turning their ''contrails'' on and off. Many of them have been posted in this thread.
>baseless.
lol
>Never heard of someone with an understanding of meteorology subscribing to this stupid chemtrail theory.
Then you haven't looked deep enough because there are lots and lots of them.

The people that are till denying the existence of geo engineering is either just shills or plain retarded. There is no debating this, its real, there is plenty of evidence for it and only severely retarded idiots would deny it. Its like denying the existence of nuclear power, fracking or GMO. Its real whether you like it or not.

The end.
>>
>>16999759
>chemtrails
There are no chemtrails,people are just over reacting.
>>
File: trees.jpg (220 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
trees.jpg
220 KB, 960x640
>>17008416
>There are no chemtrails,people are just over reacting.
I guess the trees are overreacting to.
>>
>>17007948
Sadly, yes. The saddest part is that it's so difficult to tell the difference between trolls and people who legitimately believe crackpot bullshit.
>>
>>17008118
>It's a ground-level rainbow all the way across the visible spectrum!
>>
>>17008456
So what is this supposed to show? That two different trees look different?
>>
>>17008456
Those are two different trees you fucking retard.
>>
>>17008456
Let me guess, the photographed faces of those trees are facing a busy road?

Yeah, thought so.
>>
>>17008472
>>17008477
I think he's trying to show that they're both dying.

Problem: If this stuff is being sprayed from the air, why are they not dead on the top? Why only on one side?
>>
>>17008481
Holy shit you're right! before chemtrails trees always used to live forever! There was literally no way for a tree to die before chemtrails!!!
>>
Answer me this tinfools.

If chemtrails are real, how come chrome doesn't recognise it as a legitimate word? Checkmate
>>
>>17005082

>common sense college

I don't think he was asking you what school you dropped out of.
>>
File: UV rays.gif (23 KB, 533x326) Image search: [Google]
UV rays.gif
23 KB, 533x326
>>17008481
>Problem: If this stuff is being sprayed from the air
Because geo engineering has destroyed the ozone layer and now they get more radiation.

>Why only on one side?
Because that side if facing the sun the most.

>why are they not dead on the top?
Trees gets their nutrition from the ground. If these chemicals killed trees it wouldn't be from the top down. First it would the leaves, then wrings, then branches etc.
>>
>>17000185
how about basic logic?

I don't see the elite going around with gasmasks. Ergo, they probably aren't poisoning the entire atmosphere.
>>
File: contrails.webm (254 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
contrails.webm
254 KB, 854x480
>>17007914
>>17008492
>>17008479
>>17008477
>>17008472
>>17008341
>Some pictures are of clouds. Some of contrails. You're the one moving the goalposts.

Look at all these contrails.
>>
File: contrails2.webm (338 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
contrails2.webm
338 KB, 854x480
>>17008341
>Some pictures are of clouds. Some of contrails. You're the one moving the goalposts.

Just look at all these contrails.
>>
Not sure
>>
>>17008526
>>17008536
Are implying that those aren't just normal on and off contrails?
>>
>>17008525
>they probably aren't poisoning the entire atmosphere.
Nope, only the northern part.
That is why they are all buying property in places like SA and New Zealand.

look it up.
>>
File: contrails3.webm (360 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
contrails3.webm
360 KB, 854x480
>>17008341

Just normal contrails here guys. Nothing to see.
>>
>>17006141
>>17006198
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/filename/hyde.gif
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/filename/haha%20this%20guy.gif

You'll need to try harder to uphold opsec if you want to do this professionally.
>>
>>17008623
>You'll need to try harder to uphold opsec if you want to do this professionally.
I don't.
>>
>>17008526
Why did you reply to people who didn't even mention clouds?
>>
>>17008553
>>17008536
>>17008526
You literally have no idea how contrails work.
>>
>>16999759
stupidity
btw trips checked
>>
>>17008705
>You literally have no idea how contrails work.
What do you mean? Are you implying that those aren't contrails?

Are you some kind of conspiracy nut?
>>
File: Cloudchartchanges.jpg (201 KB, 1396x640) Image search: [Google]
Cloudchartchanges.jpg
201 KB, 1396x640
>>17007927
>>
>>17008843
But those clouds don't look like the ones in that chart.
>>
>>17000314
>And they forever will be til you explain the different behaviors.
Your claim is that the different behavior only be explained by a change chemical composition.

Are you open to other explanations? Like a change in altitude or temperature?
>>
>>17006000
>because you live near an airport
>the aviation industry, because people need to go places
>probably not
>you and everybody else who breathes our atmosphere?
>I don't know, maybe you should look into it
>What conditions cause these trails? Can they vary from day to day?
>who taught you how to spell
>I don't know, maybe you should look into it
>The Wright Brothers
>obviously not
>>
>>17006000

>Honey Bee's
>Whos is
>childrens future
>Lets

>the average educational level of a chemtrail conspiracy theorist
>>
File: typical american.gif (4 MB, 293x164) Image search: [Google]
typical american.gif
4 MB, 293x164
>>17009239
>>the average educational level of a chemtrail conspiracy theorist
Yeah, apparently the only people that can see this shit happening is the people from non retarded countries where merrican isn't the main language.

Nice to see that the metals and fluoride is working as intended.
>>
>>17009238
>>What conditions cause these trails? Can they vary from day to day?
They seem to vary from second to second.

>>17008553
>>17008536
>>17008526
>>
>>17008367
>There are plenty of videos of planes turning their ''contrails'' on and off. Many of them have been posted in this thread.
contrails stop forming, therefore they were actively turned off

That sounds like a baseless conclusion, m8.
>>
File: deliriousbiznasty.gif (3 KB, 90x104) Image search: [Google]
deliriousbiznasty.gif
3 KB, 90x104
>>17008492
#rekt
>>
File: hadley.jpg (49 KB, 600x743) Image search: [Google]
hadley.jpg
49 KB, 600x743
>>17008546
atmospheric cells are pretty broad, mang

Are you claiming that none of the global elite currently lives in North America?
>>
>>17009282
>That sounds like a baseless conclusion, m8.

Really?
>>17008553
>>17008536
>>17008526
>>
>>17009265
conditions such as temperature and altitude? In some of these videos the airplane is obviously climbing.
>>
>>17009306
you mad.
>>
File: roller coaster.jpg (448 KB, 940x421) Image search: [Google]
roller coaster.jpg
448 KB, 940x421
>>17009311
>In some of these videos the airplane is obviously climbing.
And then going down, then up again, then down again, then up again.

Weooeeeeeei!
>>
>>17009319
Why do you believe that the change has to be perfectly lateral? Air pockets of varying temperatures exist at different altitudes. It doesn't follow a perfect ratio

>>17009307
>trails have disappeared
>therefore the conditions that have caused the trails have disappeared
This is a reasoned conclusion

>the conditions that have caused the trails is some duded flipping a switch
This is speculation.
>>
>>17009340
>This is speculation.
Topkek mate
>>
>>17009351
You can't reach a reasoned conclusion until you've eliminated all other possible explanations.
>>
File: biological weapons.png (185 KB, 759x816) Image search: [Google]
biological weapons.png
185 KB, 759x816
>>17009379
Yeah, because ''contrails'' acting strange and braking the laws of physics is more reasonable then geo engineering being true. Even though geo engineering s old as fuck and the US admits using it during the vietnam war.

>The cloud seeding operation during the Vietnam war ran from March 20, 1967 until July 5, 1972 in an attempt to extend the monsoon season
> It was claimed that one of the clouds drifted across the Vietnam border and dropped nine inches of rain on a US special forces camp over a four-hour period.

Not to mention that the US has admitted to testing biological weapons on its own population.

This is all old news and people still think its some kind of new sci-fi conspiracy theory and that the elite would never hurt them to further their own goal.

But go ahead, stay blind.
>>
>>17009261
Canadian here, you're a retard.
>>
>>17009340
You're a speculation.
>>
>>17009422
>Yeah, because ''contrails'' acting strange and braking the laws of physics
what laws of physic are they breaking?
>>
>>17009379
Its pretty cool how you can write stuff with contrails by just adjusting the altitude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k7PtRlMuz0
>>
>>17009429
Nobody gives a shit aboot Canada mate.
>>
>>17009446
I don't know if you're being ironic right now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skywriting
>>
>>17009469
>Skywriting
Are you retarded or something? That is obviously contrails.

Skywriting, what the fuck is that? Some kind of crazy conspiracy theory? Get fucked you nutcase.
>>
>>17008244
You know contrails and clouds are both real things right?
>>
>>17009627
>You know contrails and clouds are both real things right?
Same with geo engineering.
>>
>>17009640
Sure, champ.
>>
File: proofs.webm (889 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
proofs.webm
889 KB, 320x240
>>17009667
Its not even a debate.
>peration Popeye (Project Popeye/Motorpool/Intermediary-Compatriot) was a highly classified weather modification program in Southeast Asia during 1967-1972. The cloud seeding operation during the Vietnam war ran from March 20, 1967 until July 5, 1972 in an attempt to extend the monsoon season, specifically over areas of the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

So geo engineering is 100% real and denyiong it would be like denying cars, the space station or the moon.
The only question now is how extensive it is and what kind concoctions they are using.
>>
>>17009689
your just mad the worlds flat.
>>
>>17009689
That's cloud seeding, nigger. That's upping rainfall in an area by 10%. Is that really what you consider "geo engineering"?
The Earths climate is changing but it's not a big conspiracy, it's caused by your car and how your food and electricity is produced.
>>
>>17009455
And Canada doesn't give a shit aboot you.
>>
File: 1439272670749.gif (3 MB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1439272670749.gif
3 MB, 300x168
>>17009712
>Is that really what you consider "geo engineering"?
Are you really that fucking stupid? If its artificially changing the weather its geo engineering.

How much shit have they sprayed on you? God damn you are one dumb fucker.
>>
>>17009771
upping rainfall=/=mind control/making people dumb/any of the other dumb shit you believe.
>>
>>17009689
Disco was a thing in the 70s too, but you don't see too much of it today.

>The only question now is how extensive it is and what kind concoctions they are using.
I think there are more questions than that...

Was geo-engineering effective?
Is geo-engineering being used today?
Is geo-engineering related to contrails?

If it is being used today...
Why is geo-engineering being kept a secret?
How is geo-engineering being kept a secret?
What are the salutary and deleterious effects?

If there are significant deleterious effects...
Why is it still being used?
How are those "in the know" able to escape these effects?
>>
what if chemtrails just make the population smarter

maybe it was just a campaign to smarten us all up so we could fix all the bullshit the previous generations wrought
>>
>>17009859
What if fluoride really does give us stronger teeth? What if the gment just genuinely thought it was an awesome idea?

Both my parents had a ton of cavities and they both brushed religiously (though without fluoridated toothpaste). I brush once a day and I've never gotten a cavity.
>>
>>17009748
Giants still alive in canada
I
A
N
T
S
>>
>>17006356
No mercy for masturbators
Your children will be hated just as they hate you
>>
>>17009867
Your teeth are made of flouride
Mine are not

Remember the facts
>>
File: georgia guidestones.jpg (113 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
georgia guidestones.jpg
113 KB, 720x960
>>17009858
>Why is geo-engineering being kept a secret?
Because it destroys our biosphere.
>How is geo-engineering being kept a secret?
Same way every other false flag is kept a secret. You put a lid on it, kill all whistle blowers and ridicule every one in the public that speaks out against it.
The sheeple will control the other sheeple because if there is one thing that the common man fear its being laughed at.
>What are the salutary and deleterious effects?
Mass death of bees and other pollinators, alzheimer, autism, destruction of the ozone layer, increased UV radiation, dead trees, dead plankton, dead fish etc.

>If there are significant deleterious effects...
Why is it still being used?
Ever heard of agenda 21? If mass depopulation it makes perfect sense.

>How are those "in the know" able to escape these effects?
Its a slow kill process so people don't just fall over and die (yet) so they are likely able to deal with most of it by having air filters in their houses and modes of transportation and their water is probably screened as well as their food.
CBRN protection is probably standard for them anyway so its nothing new. When they do go outside and breathe normal air like the rest of us they don't do it for long. How often do you see the Rothschild and Rockefeller walk around in the street like a common pleb? Not to mention that they have unlimited money for medicare and they also know what is going on and what to treat.
>>
>>17009884
this little power fantasy of yours is never going to pan out, anon

You slacktivists have been making youtube videos about chemtrails for years. Nobody is actually going to do anything about it. What do you honestly see changing in the future?
>>
>>17009896
If you think about it, it's like a skeleton is chewing up all your food for you.

Thanks Mr. Skelly
>>
>>17009897
If they want depopulation, why don'tthey just go to war?

Millions die and no one outside the blast radius even bats an eyelash
>>
File: ludwig-smile-promo-640x480.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ludwig-smile-promo-640x480.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
>>17009900
They're my bones, but it's our blood

My body, our soul

What causes tooth decay, anyway?
Why do children who suffered abuse always have such weak and horrible teeth?

>protip : it's not random
>>
>>17009897
>You put a lid on it, kill all whistle blowers
I find that shit very hard to believe

Snowden was willing to risk his life to expose unethical information gathering tactics.
Nobody is going to save literally billions of lives?

It reeks of cognitive dissonance.
>>
File: 1448111838250.jpg (329 KB, 1367x846) Image search: [Google]
1448111838250.jpg
329 KB, 1367x846
>>17009898
C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R
>>
>>17009911
they're hard questions
perhaps you don't have an answer
>>
>>17009925
No no, bucko, I have lots of answers,

It is you who are confused

Now, want to try again? Ask nicely this time and maybe they won't threaten or harass you
>>
File: henry kissinger.jpg (70 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
henry kissinger.jpg
70 KB, 850x400
>>17009901
>If they want depopulation, why don'tthey just go to war?
Because that would destroy the control system that they are dependent on. Killing us in a slow and controlled matter is preferable.

>Millions die
They think that billions need to die.

>and no one outside the blast radius even bats an eyelash
Most of the nukes would be launched at the other nations nukes.

>>17009909
>I find that shit very hard to believe
>Snowden was willing to risk his life to expose unethical information gathering tactics.
There are people blowing the whistle
This guy said he was going to blow the whistle and then he got relocated to the cherry island landfill
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_P._Wheeler_III
Government officials etc all know what happens to them if they dare to tell the truth. It should be obvious by now that people are willing to go along with everything if you just push them hard enough.
>Nobody is going to save literally billions of lives?
What do you mean? Lots and lots of people are trying. I am talking to you right now.
>It reeks of cognitive dissonance.
Compartmentalization mate.

If you want to know more this is one is pretty grounded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqsZhfHH-Q8
>>
>>17009939
If this conspiracy has been maintained for so long, how is it going to be exposed?

How is anybody going to believe you, when chemtrailers have been the subject of mockery for years?

Is there incontrovertible evidence for chemtrailing?

If so, why hasn't it been exposed yet?

Is anybody actively looking for it?
>>
>>17009969
>This guy said he was going to blow the whistle and then he got relocated to the cherry island landfill
and that was enough to make it accept the murder of billions

>I am talking to you right now.
Yeah, but you're a nobody. If you honestly cared, why aren't you applying for government clearance?
>>
>>17009973
Even my dog is smart enough to know that the moon cures sickness
>>
>>17009969
>hat do you mean? Lots and lots of people are trying. I am talking to you right now.
>Government officials etc all know what happens to them if they dare to tell the truth.
Let's run a hypothetical:

If you got into government and had sufficient clearance, would you risk your life to expose this conspiracy and save billions?

Do you honestly believe there isn't a single person working on this program with your conviction?
>>
>>17008367
>There are plenty of videos of planes turning their ''contrails'' on and off. Many of them have been posted in this thread.
See, this is why people think you're stupid. Not all air is the same. The atmosphere varies everywhere.
>there are lots and lots of them.
Perhaps claiming they know what they're talking about.
>there is plenty of evidence for it
No, there's only moronic and incorrect observations or spurious "tests" conducted by non-scientists.

>>17008526
>>17008536
>>17008553
Pretty much.

>>17009265
>They seem to vary from second to second.
It does. Have you ever flown? Ever been through turbulence? Air is not a set, uniform environment.
>>
>>17004912

Oh so it works like Rain Powder from One Piece
>>
>>16999759

It's just a natural physical phenomenon called "condensation"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8
>>
>>17010077
Remember not to look directly at a full moon, or it will drive you crazy heh heh
>>
File: jfk.jpg (29 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
29 KB, 500x310
>>17009977
>and that was enough to make it accept the murder of billions
Its not like he is the only one.

>Yeah, but you're a nobody. If you honestly cared, why aren't you applying for government clearance?
So i am going to fight the evil system by joining it?
That is fucking retarded mate.

>If you got into government and had sufficient clearance, would you risk your life to expose this conspiracy and save billions?
First my character would be assassinated and then i would be assassinated and then nobody would give a shit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
>Substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public.

>Do you honestly believe there isn't a single person working on this program with your conviction?
Are you retarded for real or are you just trying really hard? I just fucking told you about people that tried to blow the whistle, they died.
Are you a victim of MKUltra?
>>
File: henry kissinger2.jpg (49 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
henry kissinger2.jpg
49 KB, 850x400
>>17010025
>Being this much in denial.
>>
>>17011498
>I just fucking told you about people that tried to blow the whistle, they died.

All of them. Out of all the people who have to be in on this for it to work, literally every single person who thought, "gee this is wrong" was found out, accounted for, and murdered without anyone noticing and nobody even coming close to revealing proof or evidence?

Gee how convenient for your conspiracy theory.
>>
File: henry kissinger3.jpg (26 KB, 580x293) Image search: [Google]
henry kissinger3.jpg
26 KB, 580x293
>>17011571
>All of them. Out of all the people who have to be in on this for it to work, literally every single person who thought, "gee this is wrong" was found out, accounted for, and murdered without anyone noticing and nobody even coming close to revealing proof or evidence?
No? As you can see in this thread there are lots of people on the inside that are feeding information to people in the outside.

>Gee how convenient for your conspiracy theory.
Not as convenient as being a denier and denying there are any whistle blowers while at the same time claiming all the known whistle blowers that where killed weren't whistle blowers but random people that just offed themselves.
>>
>>17011526
>I don't need evidence, my feelings are what matters
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>17011690
>>I don't care about evidence, my feelings are what matters
FTFY
>>>/getfucked/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTOT0yNRAxg
>>
>>17011498
would you, personally, be willing to risk your life to save billions of people?
>>
>>17011626
>As you can see in this thread there are lots of people on the inside that are feeding information to people in the outside.
and yet nothing incontrovertible, like Snowden gave us
>>
File: meat suit.jpg (9 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
meat suit.jpg
9 KB, 250x249
>>17011772
>would you, personally, be willing to risk your life to save billions of people?
Yes.

Who knows, maybe i am taking a risk right now? Maybe they are just waiting for me to get in my car and go for a drive so they can stage a car accident?
You never know where the party van i parked.
>>
>>17011776
>and yet nothing incontrovertible, like Snowden gave us
Except the numerous lab reports about aluminum, barium etc in the rain, snow, soil etc.

Please be serious.
>>
>>17011785
>Yes.
then why aren't you willing to take the system down from the inside? Are you just lazy?
>>
>>17011786
Do you understand what incontrovertible means?

Prove that there is a connection between those results and "chemtrails"
>>
>>17011787
>then why aren't you willing to take the system down from the inside? Are you just lazy?
That would be like fighting AIDS by fucking a infected hooker and then shooting yourself in the head.
>>
>>17011798
because youtube videos and spamming 4chan are totally effective methods

Look at what Snowden did to the NSA. Has any conspiracy theorist ever achieved the same result?
You're just a self-satisfied cunt.
>>
File: testing.jpg (70 KB, 684x427) Image search: [Google]
testing.jpg
70 KB, 684x427
>>17011791
>Do you understand what incontrovertible means?
I do, but you obviously don't because if you did we wouldn't be having this discussion.
>Prove that there is a connection between those results and "chemtrails"
Why don't you just do it yourself? Wait until you see the ''clouds'' then sample some rain water and send it in for testing.

Its not that hard.
>>
>>17011809
>I do, but you obviously don't
I genuinely feel like you don't

You're testing after the fact. There is no way to link these results to planes other than by tangent.

If you were only the inside, you could expose the smoking gun. But that's too much work for you, saving billions and all.
>>
File: sheep.jpg (78 KB, 761x741) Image search: [Google]
sheep.jpg
78 KB, 761x741
>>17011804
>because youtube videos and spamming 4chan are totally effective methods
Yes, social media is an effective tool.
>Look at what Snowden did to the NSA. Has any conspiracy theorist ever achieved the same result?
Do you walk up to people at the gym and tell them they are never going to be like Arnold so they might as well give up?
>You're just a self-satisfied cunt.
ITT
Sheeple attacking people that are trying to tell them the truth.
>>
>>17011823
>Yes, social media is an effective tool.
how many conspiracies have been taken down by youtube videos?
can you name a single one?

>Do you walk up to people at the gym and tell them they are never going to be like Arnold
All you do is make excuses. Why can't you be like Snowden and infiltrate the chemtrail division? Give me a real explanation. Or admit that you're a lazy cunt who is willing to let billions die.
>>
File: Carl Sagan.jpg (38 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
Carl Sagan.jpg
38 KB, 500x400
>>17011817
>You're testing after the fact. There is no way to link these results to planes other than by tangent.
Well i was thinking about telling you to test before and after but i thought you where smart enough to figure that out for yourself.
Guess i was wrong.

Well that is what i get for assuming people are not total retards.

>There is no way to link these results to planes other than by tangent.
Plane flies over > it starts to rain > rain is filled with shit that is not found in nature.

>If you were only the inside, you could expose the smoking gun.
What makes you think that? There are plenty of people on the inside and they can't do it.
Besides i am not even a US citizen so first i would need to become that and then it would take a couple of years to get the security clearance necessary to even access a fraction of the information.
Not to mention that everything is compartmentalized so i would only get a small piece of the puzzle anyway.

No thanks, i rather just speak my mind when ever i can and then spend the rest of my time stocking up on canned food and filters for my gas mask.

>But that's too much work for you, saving billions and all.
I think that is a lot of work for most people.
>>
File: fuck is wrong with you.jpg (129 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
fuck is wrong with you.jpg
129 KB, 500x385
>>17011828
>how many conspiracies have been taken down by youtube videos?
>can you name a single one?
The ones that never go any where because they are exposed before they can be put in to action.

>All you do is make excuses. Why can't you be like Snowden and infiltrate the chemtrail division? Give me a real explanation. Or admit that you're a lazy cunt who is willing to let billions die.
All you do is make exucses. Why can't you be like *insert famous persons name here* and *insert lfe achievement here*? Give me a real explanation. Or admit that you're a lazy cunt who is willing to live like a pleb.
>>
>>17011848
>The ones that never go any where because they are exposed before they can be put in to action.
Hahahahahaha you really think this?

>Look guys I have made all these random connections showing a conspiracy!!!
>It never happened? WELL THATS BECAUSE I EXPOSED IT AND STOPPED IT!!!! I AM A FUCKING HERO!!!!!
You are delusional.
>>
>>17011701
If you cared about evidence, you wouldn't be a chemtrailer.
>>
>>17011932
>>It never happened? WELL THATS BECAUSE I EXPOSED IT AND STOPPED IT!!!! I AM A FUCKING HERO!!!!!
>You are delusional.
Strawman much?

>>17011953
>If you cared about evidence, you wouldn't be a chemtrailer.
Yeah ofcourse. Lets just ignore all the aluminum in the soil, water, animals etc. Aluminum is totally natural after all.
>>
>>17011964
How can you ever prove that the conspiracy was real if it never happened because "hurr muh utube exposed it!"?
>>
>>17011964
>Aluminum is totally natural after all
Holy shit did you really just say that?

Maybe you should educate yourself on this stuff instead of watching youtube videos about conspiracies.

> Aluminium is the third most abundant element
> the most abundant metal, in the Earth's crust. It makes up about 8% by mass of the crust
> In keeping with its pervasiveness, aluminium is well tolerated by plants and animals
> It is estimated to be the 14th most common element in the Universe
>Aluminium is primary among the factors that reduce plant growth on acid soils. Although it is generally harmless to plant growth in pH-neutral soils
>it is found combined in over 270 different minerals
So please, tell us again how it isn't natural.
>>
>>17011978
>So please, tell us again how it isn't natural.
Please tell me where in nature i can find pure aluminium.
>>
>>17011835
>Well i was thinking about telling you to test before and after but i thought you where smart enough to figure that out for yourself.
>I k-knew that! I just didn't say it! Y-you're the retard!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.