[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Giants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 35
/x/ i need help.

theres this story about the native americans driving some giants into a cave out west and burning them alive. supposedly, some scientist were cave diving or some shit and found some 7 to 10 foot tall bodys.

i cant remember exact details and cant find sources for shit. any details would be greatly appreciated
>>
>>16995247
They apparently had red hair. Maybe they were just some scandanavian descendents who were 7-10 ft tall compared to the natives at like 4-5 ft. There are people around now that are 7-10 so it isn't impossible. Or maybe they are descendents of nephilim who spanned the globe and potentially made all the ancient structures. The natives all say their structures were made by a race before them and that they had no part.
>>
>>16995287
well not 9-10 ft lol. there has been people very close to 9 ft though. Still the point remains that they would dwarf the natives.
>>
>>16995247

Have you seen The Navajo Howler as videotaped by National Geographic yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH6EORgczt8

It certainly seems larger than a human judging by the eyes. If it's real.

As far as Native American legends with giants go the majority of Giant skeletons have been unearthed in North America, especially under pyramids and mounds. Most were sent to The Smithsonian and other curators and then disappeared. There are remnants (supposedly) like a skull which is 12 inches tall among other things. It's an interesting topic.
>>
thanks all. not sources, but good start
>>
>>16995287
>>16995247
http://www.israel-a-history-of.com/nephilim.html
scroll down for links to other parts of the same website relating to this. at least these ones:
http://www.israel-a-history-of.com/nephilim-giants.html
http://www.israel-a-history-of.com/the-book-of-enoch.html
you will learn more from this than most other places.
>>
>>16995427
So. These original 1st generation nephilim were 3000 ells tall, or amazingly 11250 ft tall. Now imagine how easily these beings could transverse the earth and how easily they could pick up large blocks used in ancient structures. As the generations passed, their divine angel genetic influence was diluted. Maybe these large people were some of the last to be killed off.
>>
cmon guys i still need sources'

>>16995427
ThIs. will look into it

>>16995467
im not talking fairytales, im tallking about real life giants
>>
File: Giant_Season_3_ep_1.png (191 KB, 513x284) Image search: [Google]
Giant_Season_3_ep_1.png
191 KB, 513x284
I thought it was interesting that similar to the accounts of giant skeletons dug up in North America, the giants in Game of Thrones also have horns (depicted as knobs on their browline). There is also mention of the fact that the tribe of giants in GoT were said to predate the human species.

When they kill one, one of the kings (I believe) says "That was one of the remaining members of a royal family of Giants, whose ancestors were around before man" or something like that. In other words killing a Giant was a big deal, like killing a unicorn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn0dbDMgaZY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G4262KfRJY

Some believe that the "giants" referred to by the native americans were none other than Sasquatch and that we hunted them into extinction in prehistory. Others believe they were royal blood human beings descended from the Gods, the "great men of renown" mentioned in the Bible and book of enoch as mentioned here >>16995427

The skeletons (supposedly) dug up in places like Pennsylvania were all 7 foot tall and some up to 9 foot tall. The average bigfoot sighting reports creatures who are 8 to 12 feet tall.
>>
>>16995515
And i am giving you a reason that there were giants, regardless of if you think this is a fairy tail that does not change what really happened. All the people living in places with ancient structures say that they had absolutely nothing to do with building them and that a great race before them had done it. The Incan god Viracocha, who is relevant to this topic, was described as pale and having a beard, and Incans do not have beard genetics. The story of Viracocha talks about a flood, just like many cultures, and the biblical flood was mainly made to destroy the mixed breed nephilim. So maybe these people that were killed off were diluted descendents of these "men of renown" as genesis puts it. Or they were just Scandanavians who ventured into North America, but this still would not explain the claims of ancient great races.
>>
>>16995467
>11,250 ft tall
> how easily they could pick up large blocks
Or hard, it'd be like digging through little pieces of gravel at best.
>>
File: nosferatu[1].jpg (108 KB, 400x339) Image search: [Google]
nosferatu[1].jpg
108 KB, 400x339
Giants and wildmen were both real deal shit.

Fucking thanks diversity. Now it's all random chance when some acromegalic or wolfboy happens to get assembled from recessive genes and it's all OH SOMEBODY HELP THIS POOR DISABLED PERSON

Fuck that they should find a nice giantess and settle down to start a community of might. Now they can even elect to have the surgery at whatever point they want to have a relatively normal lifespan but NOOOO that would be wrong.

White people can't even have white babies anymore so God help the giants.
>>
>>16995247
Ok let me clue you in senpai.

Giants were real, they were the progeny of the Nephilim (angels/beings from the sky), a race of gold-mining aliens who visited Earth and decided to stay and take human concubines rather than return to the planet Nibiru (Planet X).
Their planet is a trojan that was captured by our sun and is on an extreme elliptical orbit that takes them far outside the solar system.
Somehow they pump gold dust into their atmosphere to retain heat and light on their outward voyage.
They've strip-mined their own planet and so when the distance between Earth and Nibiru is acceptable they send mining skiffs to extract ore.
Being about 10 feet tall these Nephilim are powerful warriors and dwarf humans, they were able to rally primitive societies to do most of their work for them, leaving behind many monuments and a seemingly instinctual desire to hoard gold in humans.
So anyway these Neph miners who came over to Earth figured that they would rather just stay and live out the rest of their lives as gods among primitives, rather than return to Nibiru, which is mostly a strip mined hellscape ruled over by feudal kings who make a shaky truce when gold is needed.
So these miners kind of created their own states on Earth, and occasionally warred, using humans as subjects and soldiers. The Neph are a territorial race.
So of course some took human concubines because why the fuck not, and their progeny are the giants referred to in many historical and biblical texts, Nephilim/Human hybrids whose genetics were eventually watered down and lost.
>>
>>16996137
>relatively normal lifespan

Why would they want to do that? If I had those kinds of genes I would want to live forever.
>>
>>16996164
What about the anthropomorphic nephilm ?
Like horus and Isis? They never took gold but made human beings show off gold like it was magically attuned?
I mean what do you really do with gold on earth anyway? Why the popularity?
Why not make money out of iron? Why not iron instead of gold?
>>
>>16996358
>Itt: because of eternal love
>see lotr trilogy for more info op
>>
>>16996375
The Nephilim were anthropomorphic, they looked mostly like humans but with 'flat' facial features and dark skin more like that of a Rhino or Elephant in texture.
And their large size of course.
Nibiru has higher gravity than Earth, although they're tall, they're also squat and muscled.
Think of a giant fantasy dwarf with black elephant skin.

Maybe Horus and Isis were the progeny of full-blooded Nephs and no longer remembered or cared what the gold was originally needed for, and so it became associated with wealth and status.
>>
>>16996392

Love means a god would give up immortality? Sounds like a cheap human trick done out of jealousy.
>>
File: wtfs2.jpg (83 KB, 736x570) Image search: [Google]
wtfs2.jpg
83 KB, 736x570
>>16995247
sounds like the gran cavern aliens/caves story
this is one of the first hits of google images
but its just the artists view

theres a bit more about hopi and mud people and snake people
idk i dont remember the fire part
>>
>>16995287
Normally I don't use Wikipedia as a source, but in this case I wanted to point out not all tribes were considered short or between the heights of 4-5ft tall. I'm descendant from plains natives which were in fact the tallest of tribes documented too. I have a lot of people on both parents sides who are 6'4'' in their teens. I myself am 5'9'' female and no where near the height of my other tall family members. So this 4ft-5ft bs is laughable. There were some stories going around with giants involved and etc. but most of the stories would have been taught orally and passed down and eventually lost with time..

These giant stories with natives fascinate me and the only ones I know of on my rez are the "little people" who live in hills and tall grasses. also known as gnomes, fairies or w/e fuck you would call short people things.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plains_Indians

At the bottom under Research.

>http://newspaperrock.bluecorncomics.com/2009/01/plains-indians-were-tallest.html
>>
>>16995247
Dude. People in here are useless. Just like their hearsay arguments and plain dillysional beliefs. Also very lazy! I heard that story before. Probably the same place you did. On some crap ancient aliens doco I watched on YouTube. I just typed "indian girl cave Giants burned" into Google. You dumb ass

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah
>>
>>16996375
Because you moron, gold is unperishable and shiny. Grow a brain you stupid mother fucker and stop using mythology, probably misinterpreted as fact. Better yet, try NOT believing everything you're told. How about filtering the fantastic from the plausible you gullible nincompoop
>>
>>16996405
Maybe you're a moron and you think you know something. But that something was told to you by someone who watched a "documentary" ha, on YouTube about a 6000yr old myth from a language that has been dead for the same amount of time. And from that "documentary" made their own conclusions which you now state as FACT. And now you talk about it like you have some sort of authority because "you know what happened 6000ys ago" . Last rant to you morons.
Not doing it to enlighten, or educate you. Venting from the frustration I feel knowing I share genetic material with you. If I could, I'd stomp you with my boot like the cochoroaches you are. Go back to the dark ages you ilimformed waste of sperm
>>
>>16996375
You do not know what gold is used for, I see. Why don't ya come on back here once you've learned how incredible the element gold actually is. Here's a rusty iron coin to play with in the meantime.
>>
>>16996692
I know, how pathetic. Really showing off his worldly knowledge. Knows what happened 6000yrs ago but doesn't know the superior quality's gold has over iron. Please kill yourselves before I'm forced to help you out
>>
>>16996164
Let me clue you in DUMB FUCK. Just because you watched a few Zachariah Sitchen vids. Or maybe even read a book (if you are able). Does not mean you are an authority on a subject that was never accepted by anyone with a brain as anything other than an origin story from a civilisation that has been dead for Millenia. "Let me clue you in" really? You pimpasse piece of shit. You are not smart. You know no secrets. What you hold as a universal truth that has probably changed your perspective of the world, and probably defines your existence, I chewed up and spat out without even flinching. You are pathetic
>>
>>16995247
Op, I gave you your source for your antidotal story that you couldn't even be bothered remembering the details of. Now what? Fuck you all. I'm done. Venting over
>>
>>16996698

I didn't want to kill myself you fucking asshole. I'll find you and get even no matter what.
>>
Oh yeh I forgot. Nibiru entered our solar system and the "GODS" came down and we all experienced a paradigm shift as we entered the new age of Aquarius. Don't you remember? It happened in 2012! Ha. I woke up on the 22nd of December with a smile on my face, knowing the disappointment you all felt because your fairytale didn't come true
>>
>>16996754
Ha. I'm waiting bitch. Funny how that's your retort. A threat. Spastic retard mother fucker. You are so restarted I don't think you can accomplish such a task all by yourself. Therefore it would be assisted suicide
>>
>>16996766

I have no idea when you're gonna in town next, but I assume you think I'm going to actually kill you. I have enough evidence to go to the police and FBI and if they don't do anything then you'll end up YouTube famous. Enjoy. :)
>>
>>16996766

is your mouth fucked up or are you a tranny

>restarted

gonna have to help me out here
>>
>>16996759

so there's no hope for the fairies, beings of light like tinkerbell?
>>
>>16995247
Could they be connected to the giant people of patagonia?
>>
>>16996558
>>http://newspaperrock.bluecorncomics.com/2009/01/plains-indians-were-tallest.html
>about 5 ft 8 inches
>implying that a 9ft tall scandinavian still wouldn't have the same affect on the psyche of these slightly taller natives
I guarantee you aren't pure native and both of your parents have parents that are part white and therefore carry recessive tall genes. Even if not it is not that hard to believe a few natives were somewhat taller around 6 ft just by genetic variance, but this is still dwarfed by 9 ft tall men. Other than the plain indians they were all closer to 5 ft. You made no point other than your family is larger than average. Good job you're 5'9". You are short compared to a lot of Nordic influenced girls.
>>
File: DAVID.jpg (187 KB, 561x777) Image search: [Google]
DAVID.jpg
187 KB, 561x777
>>
File: nephilim.jpg (74 KB, 565x353) Image search: [Google]
nephilim.jpg
74 KB, 565x353
>>
File: robert.jpg (33 KB, 341x475) Image search: [Google]
robert.jpg
33 KB, 341x475
>>
File: manute.jpg (48 KB, 600x743) Image search: [Google]
manute.jpg
48 KB, 600x743
>>
File: giantess.jpg (30 KB, 428x600) Image search: [Google]
giantess.jpg
30 KB, 428x600
>>
File: tall.jpg (91 KB, 599x900) Image search: [Google]
tall.jpg
91 KB, 599x900
>>
File: slendie.gif (2 MB, 360x258) Image search: [Google]
slendie.gif
2 MB, 360x258
If only some super tall slender humanoids still existed to this day.
>>
OK, explain Andre the Giant then
>>
>>16996681
Joke will be on you when the Nephilim return and I have a huge stack of gold to get back in their good graces and you're enslaved to work in mines.
>>
>>16995372
What the fuck is this evil
>>
>>16996730
Woah watch out guys, we got a badass over here!
>>
>>16995427
>http://www.israel-a-history-of.com/nephilim-giants.html
>>16995467
>>16995515
>>16995579
Where are the fucking bones?
>>
I want to cum inside the giantess
>>
>>16997343
Do tall womens have gigantic holes?
>>
>>16995247
Even the natives knew that lanklets will never learn and drove them away. Lanklets BTFO yet again
>>
>>16998086
Allegedly these bones have been discovered but covered up by places like the smithsonian. There are articles you can find that claim giants were found. Obviously if the nephilim were real that means that angels and Satan is real, and therefore these fallen angels would be very invested in tricking the population in regards to this topic.
>>
>>16997341

... that's hot
>>
>>16995287
bitch, native americans didnt have permanent structures.
>>
>>16995247
The na
>>
>>16998179
You're so retarded. Native Americans refers to those in north, central, and south america. And guess what?! There are structures in cetral and south america! These tall beings easily could have spanned all three sections of the Americas as well.
>>
>>16998192
don't be rude to him, he learned in school that america is a country instead of a continent, don't blame him for their shitty educational system.
>>
>>16996558

so like 1/16th indian

amarite? lol
>>
>>16996730

did the annunaki give you an anal probe or something?

why u so mad?
>>
File: 1433983708430.jpg (209 KB, 970x1457) Image search: [Google]
1433983708430.jpg
209 KB, 970x1457
>>16997088

are trannys annunaki?
>>
>>16998217
Actually, I am american as well, but I agree that many Americans, and people all around the world really, are not very smart.
>>
>>16998249
and yes i refer to myself as american because most people understand what I mean and at this point american is de facto united states of america's citizens, but "native american" has a different connotation than just american.
>>
>>16996558

>I'm 1/36th native american and I'm not short
>My bs personal antecedent trumps archeology
>>
>>16996623
>>16996736
Yes the Si Te Cah is what he is referring to. But this topic is a lot more interesting and more in depth than just that instance. Now what? We explore the entire topic and don't just end at Si Te Cah. How are the people in here useless? It would be useless to just leave it at "there is one native american story", and not connect the issue to the larger topic.
>>
>>16998012

i thought they lost the war and are basically extinct
>>
File: 1398130148177.jpg (871 KB, 2048x1578) Image search: [Google]
1398130148177.jpg
871 KB, 2048x1578
>>16995287
All the Nephilim died in the flood. No trace of them survived. That was kind of the whole purpose of the flood in the first place.
>>
>>16998572
Fool. Maybe not the first generation but there were descendents of sorts.
Genesis 6.4:
>There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
>AND ALSO AFTER THAT
What do you think king Og and Goliath were?
>>
>>16998626
Og and Goliath were giants n\but had no link to the Nephilim. They were destroyed during the flood and their Fathers, the wicked angels who had materialized human bodies, abandoned them to drown. Any reference to giants after the flood were to to large people like the Rephaim, but were not related to the hybrid Nephilim.
>>
>>16998664
I realize they are not the same but the Rephaim are very connected to the Nephilim. educate yourself. I may have made a slight mistake calling the modern ones nephilim but indeed they are connected .
http://www.israel-a-history-of.com/rephaim.html
>>
>>16998686
God destroyed all people besides Noah. Noah's wife his 3 sins and their wives. The Bible says that Noah's linage was pure. So there is no way that the Nephilim DNA could have been passed on after the flood since only Noah and his family survived. If God would miraculously bring about the flood to destroy the wicked from the earth, then it only stands to reason that He would ensure that he actually accomplished his purpose. Thus, any reference to giants after the flood to was either hyperbole or giants that are simply on the maximum end of the human size scale. Give the videos a rest, these morons are deviating from the clear truth.
>>
>>16998733
I do not claim to know exactly what happened but to deny that these Rephaim are connected is foolish. Genesis states "and after that" (referring to the rephaim) in the same breath that the nephilim are introduced. Read into this stuff. I never posted a single video, you're just making yourself seem even more foolish.
http://www.israel-a-history-of.com/rephaim.html
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_watchers10.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anak
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rephaite
>>
File: ancient.jpg (112 KB, 879x596) Image search: [Google]
ancient.jpg
112 KB, 879x596
>>
File: giant.jpg (137 KB, 561x590) Image search: [Google]
giant.jpg
137 KB, 561x590
>>
>>16995247
Eventually, I'm going piece this together. It doesn't need to be correct, it just needs to be coherent and reconciled.
>>
>>16996782
Jesus Christ this thread turned hideous and hostile in the blink of an eye.
>>
>>16999407
>>16995427
Already done.
>>
File: giza.jpg (247 KB, 1431x800) Image search: [Google]
giza.jpg
247 KB, 1431x800
>>
File: 84535-004-F70A0BFA.jpg (21 KB, 550x273) Image search: [Google]
84535-004-F70A0BFA.jpg
21 KB, 550x273
>>
>>16998334
He was quoting a specific story and asked for info. Read op's intro again
>>
>>16999894
I know. But everything related to giants is related to this thread. I'm just saying there is more to the topic.
>>
>>16998012
Joke will be on you when they come back and use a standard of intelligence to cleanse our species. I'll waive to you from the non existent mother ship
>>
>>16998144
Nice logic. Have you heard of the "spaghetti monster theory" because I beleive shifty Italians are eating him up, ordered by the Catholic Church to hide the truth from us. Of course the evidence went missing. It's called convenience. And no I don't believe that newspapers 100yrs back would print anything but real news. It's not like the media of today who are only trying to sell papers. No way the could've had the same motives back then
>>
>>16998238
As I stated, I'm aware I share genetic material with morons like you. It infuriates me and makes me hate myself a little
>>
>>16998664
Not only using the bible as a reliable source of facts. But then arguing about them. Who knows the most BS? Ridiculous
>>
>>16999909
I know there's more, and it is quite an interesting subject. That's why I came here. Interesting subject, but not a subject that can be argued. Because NONE OF US KNOW. I came here in the slight chance that maybe more light would be shed on the subject. Maybe new evidence, maybe old stories that I havnt heard, maybe a different perspective of THE FACTS. But I just see the same regurgitated nonsense I could find on an "ancient aliens" doco. Most interesting evidence for this subject is the red hair giant skeletons found in nth America and China. Hard phycical evidence. The bible and mythological stories are interesting but can never be argued. Anicdotal at best. I still like to look at them but never accept them as proof. I don't know what happened 6000 yrs ago and neither does anyone here. Yet people use this anecdotal evidence as part of an argument that they think can be won or lost. Which actually defers from the true purpose of an argument. Understanding. Not ego boosting. As I said, it is a subject that can't be argued
>>
>>16999415
Threats are the tool of the imbecile. Lost the ability to use his words so threatens from a place of fear. Fear that someone else knows more than he does. The ego can't take it. I've never understood why. I embrace ignorance. Means I have a chance to learn something new
>>
File: middle_east.gif (406 KB, 1012x1204) Image search: [Google]
middle_east.gif
406 KB, 1012x1204
>>16998086
>>16998572

The bones and all the evidences is buried in the Persian gulf. Which was flooded on purpose to get rid of the giants ofc.
>>
>>16996164
K
>>
>>16997341
Damn she's hot
>>
File: 52745554_p0_master1200.jpg (304 KB, 498x600) Image search: [Google]
52745554_p0_master1200.jpg
304 KB, 498x600
>>16999314
>>
File: IMG__201511327__073805.jpg (254 KB, 540x539) Image search: [Google]
IMG__201511327__073805.jpg
254 KB, 540x539
>>
>>16998144
>Allegedly these bones have been discovered but covered up by places like the smithsonian.
why?

If you're going to blame the complete lack of evidence on a conspiracy, the least you can do is provide a justification?
>>
>>17002318
Did you just stop at that sentence? Idiot
>>
>>16995247
there are currently people on this planet over 7 ft tall, the tallest man on record was around 11ft tall. theyre just human bodies.
>>
>>17002361
>11 ft
>on record
No, the tallest confirmed man was Robert Wadlow at 8'11".
>>
>>
They were mental giants...
>>
>>16996101
What if human servants cut the stone and then the giants picked it up,
>>
>>16997341
Hot damn! I'd go up on her any day.
>>
>>16999912

I WANNA BE LEAF
>>
>>16999912

what happens if you don't make it to the mothership tho
>>
>>17000064

The power of sound is 30% of a witches power. I wonder what the other 70% is and whether that's enough to protect them.
>>
https://youtu.be/qP4yH6lN_R4
>>
Do a search on lovelock nv giants. Bodies of giants were found not that long ago in these caves in NV. Sarah Winnemucca wrote about her people fighting them off.
https://youtu.be/EB4SyVo0NQM
>>
https://youtu.be/MDvqylL6f-A
>>
Lovelock Cave & Red Haired Giants: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-XkBqnnyROY_i7KcR7vZ7QrSdsxTAzrV
>>
plenty of evidence right here, OP (and everyone else that's interested in this topic):

http://www.genesis6giants.com/
>>
File: giant.jpg (42 KB, 302x640) Image search: [Google]
giant.jpg
42 KB, 302x640
>>16995247
Middle Eastern friend posted this photo on Facebook...
They were most likely a tribe of Jinns
>>
>>17004998
Get the fuck out of here with that jinn shit. Islam is false, that "Gabriel" who appeared to muhammad was satan.
>>
>>17005213
are you mad about something, lizard-kun?
things not going how you expected?
>>
>>17004998
Where have you been? Bit late to the party. Debunked 5 years ago. Cause they all at the Smithsonian now
>>
File: ancientindian.jpg (367 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
ancientindian.jpg
367 KB, 1280x1024
>>
>>17005424
So detailed and stunning. It must have looked amazing when it was new and current.
>>
File: huh.jpg (13 KB, 317x322) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
13 KB, 317x322
>>16999922
>And no I don't believe that newspapers 100yrs back would print anything but real news. It's not like the media of today who are only trying to sell papers. No way the could've had the same motives back then
>>
>>17005544
I beleive he was being sarcastic
>>
File: prambanan.jpg (98 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
prambanan.jpg
98 KB, 960x540
>>
File: easter.jpg (70 KB, 653x362) Image search: [Google]
easter.jpg
70 KB, 653x362
>>
>>16995372
What am I supposed to see
>>
File: giants.jpg (311 KB, 580x663) Image search: [Google]
giants.jpg
311 KB, 580x663
>>
>>17006150
Real?
>>
>>17006155
no idea, maybe.
>>
File: 1437694657058.jpg (484 KB, 752x950) Image search: [Google]
1437694657058.jpg
484 KB, 752x950
>>
File: 60132118 .jpg (95 KB, 650x469) Image search: [Google]
60132118 .jpg
95 KB, 650x469
>>
>>17006155
it can't be real because white people didn't find it first and turn it into a dinosaur *sarcasm*
>>
File: tumblr_nw8k2zU4pO1uf364po1_500.gif (523 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw8k2zU4pO1uf364po1_500.gif
523 KB, 500x281
>>16997341
Tall women
>mfw
>>
Hey guys it's Mikey Chen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdcCiZAlIrI
>>
File: 1437507523657.jpg (243 KB, 1000x839) Image search: [Google]
1437507523657.jpg
243 KB, 1000x839
giant bird
>>
File: 1437199182077.jpg (2 MB, 1763x2920) Image search: [Google]
1437199182077.jpg
2 MB, 1763x2920
>>17006611
>>
File: 1440782835784.jpg (257 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1440782835784.jpg
257 KB, 1680x1050
>>
File: sl_special_forces.jpg (41 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
sl_special_forces.jpg
41 KB, 400x296
the patagonians, wich where exterminated,where reported to be pretty tall too. they lived in the south of argentina.
>>
>>16998081

Arguably Skinwalkers, Sasquatch or some other form of cave dwelling giants.

Unknown. Genuine cryptozoological specimens.

>>17006109

Two yellow eyes around 0:13 in.
>>
>>16995247
Look for the valley of the headless men.
>>
File: patagonian-giants-1768.jpg (2 MB, 1145x1641) Image search: [Google]
patagonian-giants-1768.jpg
2 MB, 1145x1641
>>17008773

Good lead!

>http://libweb5.princeton.edu/visual_materials/maps/websites/pacific/magellan-strait/patgonian-giants.html

"The myth of the Patagonian Giants, like other stories about remote, exotic places, captured the European imagination for a very long time. The first mention of this mythical race surfaced in the 1520s from the account of Antonio Pigafetta, chronicler of Ferdinand Magellan’s expedition:

But one day (without anyone expecting it) we saw a giant who was on the shore [near today’s Puerto San Julián, Argentina], quite naked, and who danced, leaped, and sang, and while he sang he threw sand and dust on his head. Our captain [Magellan] sent one of his men toward him, charging him to leap and sing like the other in order to reassure him and to show him friendship. Which he did. Immediately the man of the ship, dancing, led this giant to a small island where the captain awaited him. And when he was before us, he began to marvel and to be afraid, and he raised one finger upward, believing that we came from heaven. And he was so tall that the tallest of us only came up to his waist. Withal he was well proportioned. . . . The captain named the people of this sort Pathagoni.*

The etymology of the word is unclear, but Patagonia came to mean “Land of the Bigfeet.” Magellan seized two of the younger males as hostages to bring back to Spain, but they got sick and died on the journey."
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.