[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets discuss our monotheistic religions. So apparently we all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
File: smbol.png (10 KB, 178x178) Image search: [Google]
smbol.png
10 KB, 178x178
Lets discuss our monotheistic religions.

So apparently we all worship abrahams god.
BUT the gnostics (early christian sect perscuted by the mainstream christians) tripped out on psychedelics and found out Abrahams God is evil and is deluding us.

Is that why Jesus claimed to be a priest of *insert name i forgot* instead of a priest of *other name i forgot but apparently Solomons god who apparently isnt the legit one*.

Is that why Jews and Christians oppose each other? Because Jesus said that Solomon was kind of a traitor and all the tradition going back to him heresy?

Are the freemasons therefore in oppostion to the concept of christianity because they want to become master building wizards like Salomons homeboy Hiram?
>>
>>16991170
The time has come to once again remind /x/ that there is not one specific "gnostic" sect. There have been literally hundreds of various gnostic groups through Christian history with a wide, wide variety of beliefs.
>>
>>16991178
Well excuse me then for misusing that term, i am just coughing up hints that Graham Hancock dropped in a podcast and now i am fishing for people who know a little something about this.
>>
>>16991170
>Are the freemasons therefore in oppostion to the concept of christianity
No. Not even a little.
>>
>>16991170
>Is that why Jews and Christians oppose each other?
they don't, generally, and any christian who hates jews or jew who hates christians is just operating on their own biases. if anything, jews and muslims are in opposition to each other but that's mostly about israel/palestine and not really a religious conflict.
>>
>>16991170

What evidence is there that the gnostics "tripped out on psychedelics"? Or are you just assuming like everyone seems to now that every religion is founded on DMT?

I love DMT as much as the next guy but boy am I tired of hearing idiots talk about it.
>>
File: b (4).jpg (858 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
b (4).jpg
858 KB, 2560x1440
are reptilians real?
>>
The majority of people worship an abrahamic god.

the gnostics were right about the abrahamic god being a delusion.
The moral code was to keep people subdued by mixing love and fear together in a story of suggestive manipulation.

Jesus didn't actually exist even close to the way we think, his story is very, very old.

Solomon was a legit mofo. Again, not the story we think, the temple existed on an island way off the coast of North Africa.
What's left is the symbolic information such as the 2 pillars, the nexus, the checkered floor, the various rituals, the geometry. And it mostly all belongs to the masons.

The real jews know a lot of similar info as the freemasons, but the majority of jewish people are living in blissful ignorance leading a religion and culture based off control, power, community.

The christians lead an also blissful life of ignorance, good, worship, restraint, etc. A great duo of controlling and controlled.
The Muslims are the bad guys, because their truths are distorted to have an enemy religion, so people don't go off searching something else.

That's why the christians hate the jews, those elitist pricks have to keep everyone choosing the adequate religion for them. Meanwhile the jews feel in control with a lot of sacred magic shit like the star of david.

But in reality, the masons run everything. They are quiet till death about lodge secrets, and are taught by ancient method to become badasses.

In reality, it's all set up exactly the way it's supposed to be. There are a shitload of belief systems, but the real esoteric philosophical shit is beyond the veil of 99% of people.

Luckily, to join in the fun, you just have to reach that level of intellect. The thing is, Masons, among other clubs (322 for example) go through a lot less work to obtain the knowledge.
>>
>>16991340
>The real jews know a lot of similar info as the freemasons, but the majority of jewish people are living in blissful ignorance leading a religion and culture based off control, power, community.
>The christians lead an also blissful life of ignorance, good, worship, restraint, etc. A great duo of controlling and controlled.
>The Muslims are the bad guys, because their truths are distorted to have an enemy religion, so people don't go off searching something else.
>That's why the christians hate the jews, those elitist pricks have to keep everyone choosing the adequate religion for them. Meanwhile the jews feel in control with a lot of sacred magic shit like the star of david.
>But in reality, the masons run everything. They are quiet till death about lodge secrets, and are taught by ancient method to become badasses.

lololol people like you make me giggle. you think you know so much but all your info comes from unreliable sources and the rest is filled in by your delusions of superiority that allow only you to see what the truth "really" is. i just get the feeling that you live a very sheltered life and everything feels like a threat once you get on the internet and learn about the rest of the world.
>>
According to my sources,
The 'abrahamic god' was conjured up by a sorcerer that lived in the times of sumer. He devised the story while he was an inmate in some prison/gulag in the middle of some desert. This prison was called something that is roughly translated to ALKA ATRAZ.
There was mention of his original writing(a book) about the creation of this god in his image; human sacrifices; and six or seven rare crystals/stones ensorceled for a purpose i can't recall.
>>
>>16991357
>lololol people like me make me giggle. I think I know so much but all my info comes from unreliable sources and the rest is filled in by my delusions of superiority that allow only me to see what the truth "really" is.

-you and your opinion on your post.
>>
Monotheistic God doesn't just have to mean "Abrahamic God" or "YHWH" and "Demiurge".

One God also refers to the God above all things and transcending other gods, and perceptions of God, and is the Supreme Primordial Force unable to be defined by our mere speculation.

In fact, Jesus may have had a "different conception" of God than the Jews original conception, henceforth why they killed Him.
>>
>>16991623
So actually when we read about Jesus, he is referencing this Infinate Source, perhaps Brahaman to some degree.

Islam also has a decent perception of a singular monotheistic force.

When one approaches any monotheistic conception of God doesn't exactly point to "Abraham" but most God devotees attempt reaching the Heaven / Nirvana/ Salvation stage by choosing to do righteous in the eyes of The Supreme Lord.

However, radical organization happen to pervert how God is viewed, Catholicism, Terrorist Muslim groups, Satanic Judaism, Satanists, Masonry, and other organization that create war over religion and alter a wholesome view of a loving God.
>>
Ipsum Esse !!

If you can give a god a name or put a label on it is not GOD , if you can define him , he is not GOD
I use GOD as a generic proximate label becose that world is the closest thing we have for him ,
Guys you need to read phylosophy google the first 2 Latin words and will lead you to this concept.
>>
>>16991170
>>16991623
>>16991638
Even Buddhism has an attempt to reach God (even though it isn't stated) by accepting the idea of a Pure Land, Final Enlightenment, indicates some form of salvation by righteous behavior.

Gnostics understand Jesus didn't exactly promote the Old Testament "war god" but "God" does refer to one's attempt to realize "God" that is through out all spiritual and material reality, within us, and unable to be fully fathomed by typing on a screen.

For the Hindus of Krsna Conscious they believe in One God.
>>
>>16991170
>>16991623
>>16991638
>>16991656

This is why there is a tension, because these "two-poles " are so close.

There is a "Satan" a "God", but Satan is endangering people with means of masonry, old Baal worship, subliminal messaging, and use the idea of a monothesitic God and twist it

Twisted the same way the book of Genesis, it is almost believable to think Free Masonry and Secret societies will give you power to run "behind the scenes" which to some degree is "true" however it is wise to understand why magic and sorcery is not the righteous mean to control reality.

Yes, each man has a mystic value, but the occult does use magic in ways that you cannot even imagine, the manipulate and worship "the beast" for their "cause"
>>
>>16991340
>the temple existed on an island way off the coast of North Africa.
Just stop with the tinfoil.
>>
>>16991170
Masons and jews do not oppose christians in today's world, they control them.
Gnostics are currently the most pure and uncorrupted form of christianity.
>>
The freemasons are only opposed to Christianity in the higher degrees but maintain silence. The 33rd degree is when you are tricked into believing you can sit on God's throne.
>>
>>16992249
>The freemasons are only opposed to Christianity in the higher degrees
By "higher" degrees, do you mean the ones in which a man must be a Trinitarian Christian to join? Because your argument is rapidly falling apart.
>>
I'm going to explain something

>Christianity and Judaism are white religions
>the "beginning" of the world depicted in the book of geneis is in the exact same era white people appeared
>garden of eden is a story of the first proto europeans leaving africa
>Christianity teaches to be weakwilled, meek and accepting of wrath
>converting foreign people to christianity makes for easy conquest

I lost my train of thought but jews are behind all of it

>also usa, Canada, australia, UK, and france are all like multiple heads to the same dragon
>other european countries are under their control
>they're "plan" is the prolong the current dark age and prevent conscious singularity
>the illuminati is jews
>Masonic -judeo conspiracy is real
>white people are the pawns of the Jews (the ashkenazi) to subdue the world
Its all connected senpai
>>
File: 1443160153297.jpg (78 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
1443160153297.jpg
78 KB, 650x350
>>16992287
This sounds like the raving of a lunatic.
>>
>>16992344
Its all real man think about it
>>
File: 1432842022276.png (787 KB, 1637x682) Image search: [Google]
1432842022276.png
787 KB, 1637x682
>>16992370
Nah pham. Real men think about Money, Pussy & Weed. Ya dig?
>>
>>16991170
I'm a deistic motherfucking Satanist. The freemasons are okay with the worship of Solomon's God and the entire Holy Trinity. Jews and Christians oppose each other because the Christians' God claimed to be the son of theirs. In some sects, Jesus was merely a prophet. Many leaders at the time were disagreeable and this bleeds through to the religious scripture. Jesus was in denial of the Jewish culture. Jesus was for Christian culture as a Jew. Freemasons are cool with polytheism, too.
>>
32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason here. Don't even know how to respond. Any specific questions for me before I fall asleep?
>>
>>16992410
NMJ or SMJ?
>>
File: huehue.jpg (226 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
huehue.jpg
226 KB, 1920x1080
>>16992397
>a deistic motherfucking Satanist

*Tips horns*
>>
>>16992380
>Real men
>Money, Pussy & Weed.

Choose one.
>>
>>16992417
SJ =)
>>
>>16992441
What, too good for video degrees and being told all that "ritual stuff" isn't interesting?
>>
>>16992380
>>16992434
These things are distractions pushed by the ashkenazi to keep you away from enlightenment
>>
>>16992447
Can't imagine the experience with no active candidates... The beauty of ritual is why I go back every year. Always learn something new.
>>
>>16992455
Same, better still when taking part. Always wanted to see it done for argument sake, though.
>>
File: 20141107_110508-1.jpg (3 MB, 2897x1726) Image search: [Google]
20141107_110508-1.jpg
3 MB, 2897x1726
>>16992447
Keep to the east; I'm headed to bed.
>>
>>16992450
Always blaming the Jews for your problems. White people are the original "Dindu"s.
>>
>>16992496
well jews did invent christians and muslims, if it weren't for the jews then the world would have been a lot more of a peaceful place.
>>
Jesus was just saying all the wrong things to the wrong people. It's easy to see this world is sorta cut throat and doggy dog. So here comes this guy saying

Stop stealing
Stop killing
You there, give away your money to everyone poorer than you

Oh but me, I can magically multiply food and can't die lol.

Like hey j, facing death and giving away your food is like, a bit easier for you man.
>>
>>16991170
Abraham's God is the Sumerian Enlil, who is actually Satan. His brother Enki is the true creator God, but is labeled the Satan, or adversary by his jealous and subjugating brother who hates and wants to control his creation.
>>
>>16991254
don't you guys like to put on black robes and diminish the deity of christ with weird stupid cryptic sayings?

also, masons be like
>we elect
>they profane
>those goys just don't get it

seems like wannabe jews to me.
>>
>>16993542
>don't you guys like to put on black robes and diminish the deity of christ with weird stupid cryptic sayings?
Nope. Not at all. Heck we don't even have the black robes (Malta are black and red, but they're tabards, not robes).
>also, masons be like
Also false.
>>
I'm not sure on this subject and am agnostic. But just going from what I beleive is in the bible.
God.
Shepard, all knowing, all powerful, omnipresent, vengeful, merciful but can hand down wrath or punishment

Us.
The flock, sheep, followers, worshipers, must take a leap of faith, flawed but made in gods image who is not.

Lucifer.
The morning star, light bringer, illuminator, wants to convince man of his divinity.

I am not a devil worshiper and these points are just a few and a little cherry picked but these attributes of all parties have troubled me a bit
>>
>>16991623
>>16991638

Jesus may have been a Buddhist
>visited by three wise men from the East as a baby
>dosen't show up again until he's an adult
>has new ideas about God and life that resemble Buddhism
>>
>>16991191
There's your first mistake.
Taking anything Graham handcock says seriously. Other than his work on the Sphinx, it's all new age garbage
>>
>>16991470
Gay
>>
>>16991981
Why not? The sea level rose a lot in the last 12000 years
>>
>>16992397
How can jesus be for Christian culture as a Jew. Christianity didn't exist until he was resurrected. After he dies
>>
>>16993517
underrated post
>>
>>16991656
No buddhism doesnt reach god. You misunderstand the concepts of pureland. Pure land isnt the goal, and it isnt neccesarly even exoteric. It is an allusion to realizing that the pureland is everywhere and that everything is pure.

No god in buddhism m8, unless you mean god like>>16991642
Who cant really express it properly.
>>
>>16993683
Yes, but not so much in the last 2500-3000, and it didn't shift everything and alter recorded places.
>>
>>16993688
Because Christianity was what he preached as he denounced the Jews.
>>
>>16993735
So if he was preaching Christianity. How can it be a culture. As I know it a culture requires specific behaviors repeated by many
>>
>>16993652
And where does a Shepard lead sheep? To the slaughter
>>
File: h1.jpg (15 KB, 245x249) Image search: [Google]
h1.jpg
15 KB, 245x249
>>16993730
The temple stood way farther back than 3000 years.

"Atlantis" is involved. Except they weren't as technologically advanced as they were spiritually and philosophically advanced.
>>
>>16992287
>I lost my train of thought but jews are behind all of it

I literally lol'ed
>>
>>16991170
Jesus never existed.
>>
>>16992450
Enlightenment doesn't exist.
>>
There's a ton of Freemason building in Georgia. I live by at least 4
>>
File: GetStompedAshkeNAZI.jpg (1 MB, 1444x2178) Image search: [Google]
GetStompedAshkeNAZI.jpg
1 MB, 1444x2178
>>16992496
Sorry we triggered your kikelike feels, bud.
>>
>>16994225
>The temple stood way farther back than 3000 years.
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>16993724
Buddha is the savior in Buddhism, so essentially you can be a buddhist and reach God consciousness

Not all Buddhas have to ve strict Theraveda "we don't believe in God" but if you look at the Compassion Dharani (however it is spelled) Avalokitesvara is synonymous with "Hari" and a blue necked one, holding the lotus, the mace, etc which are all symbols for Vishnu, which is Krsna.
>>16993528
Some of OT this is true, but New Testmanet it is not quite, because God is reffered to as the Father, and it is likely Jesus was in Krsna Consciousness.
>>
>>16997520
When people aim to God, they attempt it by sense gratification, worship, gaining knowledge from scriptures, and proper evaluation and thinking before you act.

All religion is an attempt to connect with the Supreme Lord, one that is above all conceptions and scruptures.

However, when you get into this new age "Luciferianism", the counter culture religion is essentially in spite of a God, ignorance to any sound doctrine, and also denying God in order to carry out one's vain desires without "sin" because their "religion" does not promote bad karma.

Using magic for inauspicious gain, sacrificing blood for spell working and sex magic all for petty desires.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.