[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help please?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 332x443
How do I know if I'm dealing with a ghost, or a spirit? Some weird shit's been happening in and around my house for quite a while.
But last night I saw something like pic related on my front lawn, after I finished filling up a container of rain water from our tank, I turned and thought I caught a glimse of a white figure standing about 2.5-3 meters away from me behind my left shoulder, but when I had fully turned around and focused on it looked like pic related and kinda flowed into nothing, like a sheet flapping and blowing in the wind but it disappeared as I saw it.
Idk it freaked me the fuck out it happened almost instantly as I was turning and saw it.

After talking to my housemate tonight I decided to ask here on /x/ what we have in our house. If anyone can actually help here.

We also noticed that our kitchen clock, which had stopped like a couple of months ago, had stopped on 3:15:15. Which actually has all three hands pointing at the 3 on the clock. Thought that was pretty strange too, can anyone tell me if that means anything?

Any help is appreciated, thanks
>>
Something just fell over and scared the shit out of me. Can anyone help me please?
>>
Spirits are everywhere anon, don't over react. Also one of the worst things you can do is fear spirits, as it just depowers you and attracts things that feed on fear.

Are you having any serious activity? If not, don't worry about it. It's perfectly natural to catch glimpse of a spirit at some point in your life. Just cherish the revelation that there is more to this world than what we normally perceive.
>>
>>16982786
It kinda felt like it was sneaking up on me I'm not sure. I have had a few close relatives pass away but ever since we moved into this house things have been kinda off. Bumps in the night, things turning on by themselves, things breaking. Not extreme amounts just here and there. We just brushed it off as nothing really, but I saw something the other night and I'm pretty tripped out now.
>>
>>16982786
Thanks for your reply by the way, I'm just not sure if it's malevolent. Nothing violent has happened.
>>
>>16982797
Sounds like a pretty standard haunt, so far. Like I said, try not to fear it. You have more to fear from the living than the dead, in my observation, so people who panic at their first experience with a ghost are being irrational. If it seems like it's trying to make it's self known, just talk politely, saying that you live hear now and mean it no harm, and would just like it to respect your personal space. Some spirits will cooperate and cohabit without any problems.
>>
File: haunted.jpg (25 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
haunted.jpg
25 KB, 480x480
>pic related
>>
>>16982832
Here's an easy way to tell if anon is shitposting: THEY ARE.
>>
File: 1446561426834.jpg (139 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1446561426834.jpg
139 KB, 600x404
>>16982891
yes. good. very clever.
>>
>>16982763
You are alive therefor more powerful than it is. The only power it has over you is the power you give it. Every time I've seen something spooky I literally say "fuck off" and nothing spooky happens after that
>>
333 is half of 666 therefore it is a half-demon half-ghost half-human
>>
>>16982763
Pic related looks like a dick
>>
>>16982763
to be fair with the clock there could be something wrong with the mechanism so when one of the hands reached 3 they would stop and then they all aligned
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.