[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have any idea of how this person died? Her name
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 692x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 692x384
Does anyone have any idea of how this person died? Her name was Elisa Lam, she was found dead in a water tank on top of a hotel roof. Also there was something fishy going on with her in an elevator before her death. Here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam
The wiki link for those who need more information
I thought you guys would enjoy hearing about this since I haven't seen much discussion about it
>>
>>16981247
Fail troll fail.
>>
>>16981247
Cute.
But seriously I have no idea how she died.
>>
>>16981247
guy in invisible suit
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 300x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 300x354
>>16981247
>>
File: 2013_0910_images_31_mallarme.jpg (27 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
2013_0910_images_31_mallarme.jpg
27 KB, 460x276
>>16981247
Whoa! This is crazy OP! I may have heard hushed whispers about this before.

But there were two slightly strange things about this job. The first was that his predecessor at the position, who was the guy who started the clinic, had left the job after murdering his own father, strangling him and sawing off his fingers. And the other strange thing?

She was hospitalized after having a "mini stroke", also described as a transient ischemic attack, and spoke about the experience on Katie. He suffered a second attack a year later, in November 2013.
Oh, also I was aiming for his right eye, which to me is the left side of his head looking head on. But for him it would be his right eye, and when I pulled the trigger, and I'm right in on it, and it's almost like looking 6 feet away through the scope. As I squeezed, take off my round, his head moved forward, I missed and I come in right along the temple. Just behind where the convieneance store bathroom keys were kept.
>>
>>16981247
>image.jpg

kill yourself
>>
File: 1428886942877.jpg (56 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1428886942877.jpg
56 KB, 500x385
>>
Food for thought:
Illuminati uses 4chan as a powerful tool of controlling people. Citizens constantly assaulted by content to desensitize them. Threads go up discussing things like certain conspiracies or deaths and it's either ignored or full of shit posts. Could the Illuminati control 4chan?
>>
>>16981898
What's the problem? Every image posted from an iphone is "image.jpg"
>>
Case was solved already, op, it was richard ramirez's ghost
>>
I HAVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS BEFORE.
>>
what about the tuberculosis outbreak in skid row at the same time? and the fact that the tuberculosis test is called LAM-ELISA?
>>
missing 411
>>
>>16982208

>iphone

There you have it.
>>
>>16981247
Not much longer until The Bringing comes out. Will Sony pls stop advertising on here once the trailers come out?
>>
File: simpsons3.jpg (55 KB, 970x646) Image search: [Google]
simpsons3.jpg
55 KB, 970x646
>>16982197
Indeed.
>>
I feel like it's pretty obvious the staff had something to do with it. They would know about the tanks up top, have access to the video footage, and are likely shady being a literal block away from Skid Row.

Guess it's not spoopy enough.
>>
>>16981247
Isn't that the ending of Ringu?
>>
>>16982690
Sry, I meant Dark Water
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JJMvH8YJwYI

Someone even made the connection already
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.