[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the sigil of Krakogart. It is a probably malicious spirit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Krakogart.png (10 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Krakogart.png
10 KB, 800x600
This is the sigil of Krakogart. It is a probably malicious spirit capable of entering dreams. It can scare you, but beyond that is harmless (I think). I met the Krakogart in a dream where it rose out of a murky river and greeted me. It looked like a giant human, with pale skin, and a round head atop an emaciated body. It had long dirty fingernails, and long black hair. Worst of all were the eyes, no pupil, iris or any veins, just milky white. That's how I saw it, but it can probably take other forms as well. I talked to it and wasn't afraid, it seemed pleased with this and smiled with its thin lips and gave me its name and sigil, instructing me to draw it everywhere I can.

The Krakogart will enter the dream of anyone who sees this symbol, every night, until they draw it three times in places where other people may find it. You may not always remember the dreams of course, and Krakogart said this is better for it. Drawing it more than three times will please the Krakogart very much and it will reward you (how or with what I have no clue).

This is the second time I have spread the curse, or whatever it is. I'm sorry if it bothers you. I don't know what this beings motivations are or anything about it beyond what I have already said. I imagine it somehow thrives through dreams and thus needs people to do this. Any theories you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

I will update you in the future on what happens after I draw the symbol more than three times.
>>
What happens if you take the breast cancer ribbon off the sigil?
>>
>>16981204
How am I supposed to know?
>>
This fag is like a big head carton?
>>
>>16981315
Head is somewhat disproportional.

Someone said in a different thread it ruined their life almost

I hope to talk to it again tonight and get more answers.
>>
>>16981204
looks more like pic related to me
>>
>>16981389
Yep
I just saw your post
I was wondering how the faggot enter in my head ,
look time is NOT lineal I just saw his sigil today but affect my past , this fucker was in my dreams last week, in my dream he was like a cartoon character , big round head , like death from Billy and Mandy, but whit a bigger head and whit a black/green aura, I feel something was wrong in my dreams and I went after him , he was underground buried hidden , I was ready to kick him out of my dream when I wake up, he was looking pretty lame so I didn't worry about it , during the weekend I accidentally awake my kundalani, this fag use the energy to make my life a miserable a living nightmare, this demon is inofensive if you dont give him power, but as soon he as some , he will stab you in the back ,
Anon never make deals with weak entity's they have a napoleon complex and they are always envious of you, they don't have honour
they will try to sacrifice you to steal your power sooner or later.
>>
Oh my God...this is so gay...

Please...go back to MySpace...
>>
IMMUNITY CAT
IMMUNITY CAT
IMMUNITY CAT
>>
>>16981438
Thanks for the information anon. Any ideas on how to defeat it? I was thinking of using the Goetia and binding it into a box of some sort.
>>
>>16982884
I am waiting for dreaming again, there I will kick him out if that don't work I will try other things
try the Goetia and let us know if works.
>>
>>16981197
can we place this image on other boards on 4chan three times in the reply section, will it be okay
>>
>>16983050
Yes that will work.
>>
>>16982093
This, good thing I saw immunity cat just like the other anon.
>>
>>16981438
holy shit new agers are autistic as fuck lol
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.