[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
relation between the attacks in France and the mysterious video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: VwdMM8j.jpg (26 KB, 585x400) Image search: [Google]
VwdMM8j.jpg
26 KB, 585x400
relation between the attacks in France and the mysterious video 11b X 1371

the first is that the name of the DVD 11b X 1371, was related to two attacks in France this year.

7/1 : January 1 was the attack on the newspaper Charlie Hebdo , that did skits to the Prophet Muhammad , killing 12 journalists.

13/11 : was this latest , which was paying attention involving suicide bombers and shooting at a concert , killing around 120 people and leaving several others injured in serious condition.
>>
>>16980642
what would the letters mean? b and x
>>
>>16980680
it means that /x/ is pretty much /b/ now
>>
>>16980642
You do realise that you can find patterns in everything if you look long enough right?
You do realise that you think there's a connection because you WANT there to be a connection because it would be mentally satisfying, right?
You do realise that there is absolutely fucking nothing credible to indicate that there is any relevant connection at all, right?
>>
quality menel;esI ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็I ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็I ็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
>>
Link the video
>>
>>16980642
Stupid fuck.
>>
>>16980687
Kek
>>
>>16980687
kek'd
>>
>>16980642
Explain to /x/ how 7/1 is January 1st and how 13/11 is October 13th.
>>
>>16980642
Video was made in Poland.
>>
>>16982943
ahh, The land of poles.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.