[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I believe love is magic and/or a gift to certain living species
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I believe love is magic and/or a gift to certain living species from the divine. My question is: is it possible to feel someone's love for you or the reciprocation of ones love and energy from different geological areas and without the said person ever admitting to such existential or non existential feelings? I am in a situation where I am not in communication with someone I love because of THEIR decision to not be, but I receive on an almost daily basis an overwhelming feeling of reciprocated love whenever i think of said person. It's as if I can feel not only their energy of reciprocation but fear and worry and anxiety about us. Is it possible they are in deep denial or repression of their feelings for whatever reason such as commitment phobia or fear of love? Or is it more likely that my own mind is tricking me into believing I feel these energies in what seems like telepathy for fear I will collapse under the cold hard truth that there is no love? I'm very in tune with my feelings always have been and hold a high sense of intuition (I also read tarot, have lucid dreams, dream visions, sleep paralysis at call, etc.,) which makes it hard for me to ignore.

Thoughts and theories anyone?
>>
>>16979597
>is it more likely that my own mind is tricking me into believing I feel these energies in what seems like telepathy for fear I will collapse under the cold hard truth that there is no love
this is most likely, by far. if (s)he is choosing not to communicate with you, there is a reason and it is very unlikely to be because of an overwhelming fear of love. if there is no contact, you really just need to move on.
>>
>>16979605
Neither of us are speaking to the other--but these feelings still exist in my realm..what makes you think people are that simple?...or are they?
>>
You can form connections with people that allow you to feel one another from a distance and if you're very familiar with the "frequency" of your connection to a specific person you can channel a fraction of powerful emotions toward them, consciously or unconsciously. This connection MUST be formed in person though, to be strong enough to be unmistakable for delusion and even in cases where the connection IS real it's always better to just let it go and focus on forming new connections with more compatible people.
>>
>>16979623
Our connection has been formed in person but it carries over to this day. Do you believe telepathy amongst feelings and emotion are possible? How can one differentiate between delusions and actual telepathy/correct information without the affirmation of the other person involved?
>>
You can form a connection with God by asking Him

Love

Magic is natural before it becomes a spell
>>
Head vs the heart could be an example of why someone would choose to deny love. In the case of St. Peter and Jesus, Peter denied the love from Christ and lived in agonizing fear and regret. Jesus knew this would happened and explained Peter would reject him a total of three times; which happened. Did Jesus have telepathically impulse and knowledge of peters heart?
>>
>>16979633
>without the affirmation of the other person involved
why is it so important that this person love you if you're not planning on speaking with them again? what do you have to gain? aside from that important question, the answer is that you cannot differentiate between delusion (or wishful thinking) and an actual long-distance connection without confirmation from the other person.
>>
>>16979633
Online stalking was how I came to the conclusion that what I was feeling did, in fact, correspond to actual things that were happening in her life. It's also a way to get an idea of when a moment she might be needy and appreciate a reaching out after a period of non-contact plus it can make you aware of what HER stalking might be leading her to believe based on your public online appearance.
>>
>>16979649
It is crucial I know because I believe I have found my soulmate and the reason for me not speaking to them is because right now, I don't have it all figured out. I want to speak to them when I am ready, but in order to prepare, I must be able to dissect my feelings and emotions and the flurry of emotions I receive from them to the tee. I don't want to make a mistake.

>>16979652
What were some of your feelings? Feelings of reciprocation? How would you describe them? Without doubt?
>>
>>16979681
I could tell when she needed someone. Honestly, I would say that those feelings of "I bet she's thinking about me" seemed to be at times when by all appearances were exactly the opposite, and that the times she seemed to have me the most on her mind were times I was thinking of her the least - the "emotional vacuum" phenomenon
>>
Maybe not really an answer to your question but when I was on shrooms one time I thought of my girlfriend, who was not with me, I felt this intense feeling of love and desire, and not more then ten seconds later she sent me a text message expressing the same feelings.
>>
>>16979620
Are you in love with a mudslime and she blocked you out because of it?
>>
>>16979699
Yes, exactly! Like when you think of someone and then they contact you. I get a feeling of they want to contact me badly but they are repressing these desires! I believe emotions are a highly contagious form of energy and as humans we are able to telepathically receive and send them.

Does anyone else have experiences similar to these?
>>
>>16979699
Same anon here. What i was trying to say is that I think that feelings about a person you have a close connection with are often mirrored. It's not a truth I live by, just intuition
>>
some physicists just proved that particles can affect each other without ever touching so that kind of means there is another realm, astral plane or whatever, where thoughts can travel instantly. makes remote viewing real, too.
>>
>>16979894
I totally believe in this. Explain further? What are your theories about travelling thoughts?
>>
>>16979894
Source?
>>
>>16979938
>>16979947
He's talking about spooky action at a distance - currently described as quantum entanglement.
>>
>>16979985
Thanks for the term to look up later when I can.
Though I'm still interested in the specific physicists/study they were reading in particular
>>
You definitely are experiencing their love from afar.

That's amazing.

Good to hear.
>>
From Wikipedia:
. It thus appears that one particle of an entangled pair "knows" what measurement has been performed on the other, and with what outcome, even though there is no known means for such information to be communicated between the particles, which at the time of measurement may be separated by arbitrarily large distances.

THIS IS WHAT I THINK IM EXPERIENCING! Ugh. So insane...so beautiful.
>>
>>16979985

GOKU CAN TELEPORT AND SO CAN LORD BEERUS AND WHIS SO THAT MEANS THE REST OF US MONKEY MEN CAN BECAUSE ALLEGORIES AND METAPHORS AND OTHER WEEB AND HEEB STUFF
>>
>>16979597
May I ask, where you're from?
>>
>>16980693
New York. Why do you ask? Did you think I was someone with feelings for you?
>>
God is love.
>>
>>16979597
Yes
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.