[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexiscares
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
Lets have a good old fashioned spooky mexico story thread.
>>
LA Llorona
>>
>>16979484
This and El Chupacabra are the only ones I know about.
>>
In sonora i heard of a huge ass vulture tht would steal babies
>>
a buddy of mine told me about a place in mexico called the zone of silence. its supposedly an area where you get there and your listening just dont work. like, if you clap you cant hear shit. dont really kno any details though, anyone know something?
>>
>>16979479
My grandma told us that when she had her first son, she was carrying him just after he was born and some small kid tried to take him away from her until she screamed and the nurses came running and found no kids in the room.
>>
I heard that there is this specific neighborhood in Mexico City where the kids that grow up there become famous and legendary, beit boxers or luchadores.
>>
>>16979547
It's a myth, supposedly radio telecommunications are impossible there after a military test gone wrong. Mostly paranormal rumors and tourist attraction. Animals and plants research is taking place there because the desert has a lot of unique species, not much besides that.
>>
And I completely forgot about the Island of the Dolls, where supposedly spirits posses the dolls.
>>
Mexico is scary in general
>>
This one is from south of Mexico City, it's called La casa de las muñecas (House of dolls).

See, in Aztec times there was a big lake in what is today Mexico City, most of farming was done on man-made small islands, people also lived in these islads. Years ago there was a lonely mister living in one of these islands and one day he listened a girl screaming for help, when he arrived to her he saw her being sucked by a whirlpool (happens from time to time when the mud floor of the canals colapses). That night the spirit of the girl came to his house to haunt him, he asked her to leave but she refused. After since, whenever he found discarded dolls in the garbage he would take them home and tie them to the trees surrounding his house as protection from the spirit. With time his whole island was covered by these dolls. One day they found his dead body floating in the same spot the girl died and when they were going to prepare his home to mourn his body they claim that some dolls closed or moved their eyes on their own, some even moved their limbs. After they mourned the man his island was sealed by the authorities, never sold, never altered, people just don't want to get on it.

Today tourists can visit a replica of the island but the access to the real one is forbidden by authorities and locals will not take anyone there.

Let me know if you want more stories, mexican here.
>>
In south Mexico, I heard that there's a legend of a witch that sucks the blood of babies when parents are sleeping. It's said that the witch would "take off" her legs and grow wings to fly. Then, she would find a house with a sleeping baby. When she did, she would use a stream of saliva to suck the blood of the baby.
>>
>>16979661
So wait, she grows wings where her legs would be?
>>
>>16979573
chaneques steal human babys and replace them with one of their kind
>>
>>16979690
I'm not the guy you asked but in the mexican witchcraft tradition supposedly they have to give up their ability to walk if they want to get the ability to fly, so they cut off their feet or legs. After that they can cut off the wings and reattach their feet.

Speaking of they babies, they are protected by baptism (be it any of the Christian churches) so the witches will target babies that are not baptised. Another protection from them is to place a mirror or any reflective surface under the baby so when the witch lifts the baby she sees her monstrous current transformation and flee. >>16979690
I'm not the guy you asked but in the mexican witchcraft tradition supposedly they have to give up their ability to walk if they want to get the ability to fly, so they cut off their feet or legs. After that they can cut off the wings and reattach their feet.

Speaking of they babies, they are protected by baptism (be it any of the Christian churches) so the witches will target babies that are not baptised. Another protection from them is to place a mirror or any reflective surface under the baby so when the witch lifts the baby she sees her monstrous current transformation and flee.
>>
>>16979690
I actually didn't asnswer your question in the other comment, sorry.

After severing their feet they shapeshift to a bird-like creature that can't walk, only fly. That's why they have to give up their flying ability after they get what they needed so they can remain hidden as ordinary humans.

A defense against these witches is to find out where they do this ritual, wait for them to fly away and take their feet and dig them in a secret location, so they can't go back to their human form and are forced to remain away from human presence.
>>
>>16979581
Tepito
>>
>>16979720
>>16979752
Interesting, thanks for the info.
>>
>>16979479
There are many stories in which in many rural towns there are whitches, and at night, they hide in the trees in form of owls and kidnapp kids. Sorry for my bad english. If you're interested, I can write down some stories for all of you.
>>
>>16979848
Im not OP, idk how it appeared
>>
Been from Mexico I know several, but I am not sure, probably many are urban legends, not necesarly linked with Mexico. I will try to tell the ones that are mexiacan especificlly.
There is, as someone said before, a tradition of witchraft and all kind of legends around them. One of the most recurrent is the idea that you are alone in the field, a wooded area, the jungle or the desert (we have all thise kind of fauna, and the tale adjust to your envioroment) and you see a wolf, and you hurt it with something a machete, a gun a rifle anything. And when you get back home you are eger to tell your wife the story and you found out that she is hurt in the exact same spot you hit the wolf.BOOM BITCH

I am from Monterrey a city about 180 miles south the border with texas and 200 to the coust of the mexican gulf. Here is said to be a house that is called, La Casa de los Tubos. Is a house that has never been finished, is huge. The legend around it, is that a rich buisnessman had a daughter who can't walk, so he wanted to build a huge house with ramps, and elevators, so the girl does not have any mobility problems around the house. They went to see the house before it was done, and the girl roll down a ramp that lead to a fall, and she died. The house was never finished, later is was purshised by another man, but when we trying to finish it an accident happened and two workers were killed, so the house now remains undone.

I think i have sevral other, hope you like them.
>>
File: 0048.jpg (161 KB, 1154x1789) Image search: [Google]
0048.jpg
161 KB, 1154x1789
>>16979850
It says OP because you quoted OP's post.

>>16979855
>There is, as someone said before, a tradition of witchraft and all kind of legends around them. One of the most recurrent is the idea that you are alone in the field, a wooded area, the jungle or the desert (we have all thise kind of fauna, and the tale adjust to your envioroment) and you see a wolf, and you hurt it with something a machete, a gun a rifle anything. And when you get back home you are eger to tell your wife the story and you found out that she is hurt in the exact same spot you hit the wolf.

Reminds me of a Scary Story.
>>
File: 0049.jpg (90 KB, 1150x1789) Image search: [Google]
0049.jpg
90 KB, 1150x1789
>>16979898
>>
>>16979898
>>16979902
That why i told is hard to name a story that is 100% of one place, many stories had been told so often they "are" from sevral places.
One that is realtivly new, about the narcos. as I told in my last post, I live near the south border of the States, and many ppl form here, go there to the states to by cloths and electonic gadgets and just to have a little time off. Since a few years the violence near the border has been out of control. So there are sevral "rules" you must follow in order to have a safe trip. Do not drive in the night, or too early, it must be sun.
So the story is about a woman and her daughter that decide to go to McÁllen to buy stuff, the husband has a lot of work and can not go with them. So he told her that be carefull and if they get to late shopping to stay there an come back the next day. (I you hurry up, you can go and come back in a single day) Mother and daughter go and they spend the day shopping, is late, but they does not care about what th husband said, they come back at lets say 10 pm. Is dark already.
The first part of the trip goes well. But then suddenly in the road there is a blocking with trucks, and ppl with automatic rifles. The woman slows down, and a man aproches the car. Asked them what are they doing, why are they on the road at that hours. The woman is dead scared, she explain they went to mcallen just to buy stuff. That they are no threat. The man ask her to open the trunk of the car. The woman does it and other man search the trunck and the vehicule in general.
The man in the front tells the woman, almost paternalistic like and advice, why are you here right now? don't you know is dangerous? yes my husband told me, but i did not listen. The men searching the car finshed all seems ok... The man in the front tell the woman ok, continue and next time listen to you husban. As the women live, they see serval corpses on the side of the road and some burning trucks.
Continue
>>
>>16979933
The women are relif, but schaking, they reach home. Tell the husband what happend, she is crying but happy nothing really bad happended. They go to the trunk to unload all the stuff they baught and they found two heads in there.

This is a "modern" legend about the narcos here in the noreast part of Mexico. I think that besides giving the idea of folcklore has an idea that woman should listen their men... so hope you like it.
>>
>>16979940
>they found two heads in there

Why? Just to send a message that this is what could happen to them if they were out late again?

>I think that besides giving the idea of folcklore has an idea that woman should listen their men

Mexico's still pretty hung up on the machismo thing, huh?
>>
File: isla.munecas.xochimilco.jpg (626 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
isla.munecas.xochimilco.jpg
626 KB, 2048x1365
>>16979599
Nice dubs
>>
>>16979969
Thats the legenda man, and they always tell you like, to the wife of a friend happened...

Like everyplace some levels of society have left behind the machismo some levels don´t. To a popular level I would say there is still a lot of machismo hidden.

They left the heads just as a general tactic of terror, just like ISIS why do they kill in that awful way, just because they can...
>>
The story about the three friends who went to a flea market to buy a sound system for one of their cars. Two men and a woman. They get lead off to a nearby warehouse, and get kidnapped.
After the narrator wakes up he finds himself in a dark room, with some light coming through the door way. He finds he is not alone, and sees his friend has had his eyes gouged out with the little light beam they had and I don't even know what the fuck else they did to him. His friend seemed like he was on something. He sees that the door is open, and decides to go out for help, and finds a lot men just laying around just high out of their minds, and finds his female friend spread eagle and naked on a table, with her eyes gouged out and her genitals completely mutilated. He fucking panics and goes out running to the flea market, trying to find help. He goes to the vendors, and the vendors act sympathetic and try to buy time, but then he sees one of them with a walkie talkie contacting someone from the warehouse, so he gets the fuck out of there. He tries going to the authorities and the media, but no one believes him, except the remaining family of his friends.

I don't know if it's true, someone told me that shit, and in gruesome fucking detail. It wouldn't surprise me though.
>>
Another one, this was told to me by a worker, as I said before I am from Monterrey and have a small business in which my employees are mostly form Zacatecas. Zacatecas is a very poor state, mainly rural. And a worker told my that his uncle was a very good "tumba brujas" a witch faller, he make witches fall from the sky.
And that he was with his uncle one night dinning, this is in the rancho, is a rural area where are few houses not a town or a city. They are dinning and the hear a distinctive sound from the sky, the worker thinks is only a bird, his uncle says a witch, takes out a "rosario" is like a collar with stones 10 stones tougher, one alone and the another 10 and 1 alone until a cycle of 5. In each of the 10 stones toughter you pray a holy mary and in the single one you pray a our father. The man takes the rosario and starts mumbling, my worker was not sure if he was preying. BUt suddenly from the sky something falls.
>>
>>16979547
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mapim%C3%AD_Silent_Zone
>>
>>16980049
they get near, and is a woman, they tie her and she is screaming, The uncle of the worker starts asking where she was going, and she says she was comming to monterrey, because here is the Mercado Juarez a place where are sold all kinds of plants and stuff she needed to make her potions.
The worker says his uncle stats reciting some words very soft into the woman ear, and then relise her. He later told my worker that with that he had weaken the witch and she will not be able to transform herself for a while, but that was all he could do against her.
>>
I saw a big ass worm/caterpillar creature in a cornfield in State of Mexico about 10 years ago, it was at least the size of a SUV and it was inside of a crop circle kind of thingy. I've never heard or read anything about a cryptid like that before, does anyone have an idea of what the fuck was it?
>>
File: images (3).jpg (6 KB, 227x200) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
6 KB, 227x200
>>16979581
>>
My father used to work for a telecommunications company, so he often had to go to the "hills" (cerros), far away from villages, you get the picture guys.

So he heard this story from one of his senior co-workers, this man and another team was supposed to stay for a night on one of those hills to check the antennas and the equipement. In the middle of the night they heard something moving in the bushes nearby, it turned out to be a somehow big turkey (guajolote), so they decided to catch it and locked it up inside a cage.

Next morning, they all were ready to eat the turkey, but instead of the said bird, inside the cage there was this young man, butt naked, begging them to set him free, that he just wanted go home. But this man who tells the story was so pissed off because he thought the boy had stolen the turkey, that he didn't care about the fact that there was a boy locked up where the turkey was, and after some begging they set free the boy. The thing is, as this boy ran into the field, the group of workers claims they saw him tuning into a turkey and fleeding from the hill.

Sorry if I'm sucked at telling histories, obviosly english is not my mother language, and why not, if what they claim is true, this is a somehow decent example of a skinwalker. If you asked where this happened, I have no idea, probably in the most isolated and rocky parts of Guanajuato.
>>
>>16979628
Bust out with more stories homie
>>
>>16980921
A fellow coworker of mine once told me a story about how some cops captured a nahual in some hills that were near his house. This guy was heavily into drugs so I just dismissed what he said, but a few years after, I heard the same story from a completely unrelated person. That made me wonder.
>>
>>16979977
That's in mexico? See a lot of pics about the place but never much context
>>
My grandmother speaks of numerous encounters with certain "beings". One of the stories is that, when she was young, and whilst living in the city, she would go out to fancy parties, where the people were well dressed, there would be nice music, good food, etc. well, at one of these parties, she met a catrin (like a gentleman?) and she danced and drank and had a great night with him and her friends. After the party, when she was walking home(I guess she didn't live far from where the party took place) she started feeling like she was being followed. She began walking faster, and decided to turn a round and see who might be following her. To her horror, it was the catrin, except his lower half had turned into sort of that of a horse's, and his mouth had become either a wolf or a horses mouth. She then promptly cussed him and the devil who sent him after her out, and ran home.
>>
>>16980946
Yeah, I forgot to mention that a Nahual it's the mexican equivalent of a skinwalker. I've heard similar stories but I can't recall them at this moment.

Also, I'm not sure if they are people who are born with such hability, or they have made some kind of pact to gain those powers, guess I've heard both versions.
>>
>>16980954
Mexico City, yes.
>>
>>16980768
Hey i remember you from that cryptids thread a few days ago, i asked you if you could give any more details on the creature, what did it look like?
>>
>>16981004
Shes senile and delusional. Im afraid you need to unplug
>>
>>16981743

We found the creature while running from the police through a corn field. I was with two friends but we split and only two of us saw the creature. It was dark, but the creature was very much like a caterpillar, it didn't have any distinguishable features like eyes, extremities or spots. It was a pale shade of green, like that of a lemon. And it was huge, like a Chrysler SUV, it didn't made any sound, just the sound of the corn plants breaking below it.
>>
I have an aunt who swears she saw a dragon in torreon.

She says it was flying and looked down at her and was just like w/e and kept flying.
>>
>Fellow /x/mexican anon here.
My grandma tell us a story about a skull roaming around her kitchen.
Townsfolk says that if you catch that skull, it will leave gold coins. She never tried to catch it.
>>
Mexican here, i dont really have any spooky story, however, a few years ago i remember how one of the busiest streets in the city where i live, there were a few barrels or however they are called next to it.
They would just remain there by about more or less a year, wont really mind it because, well, they were just barrels.
One day, when i was going to school, i saw a fuckton of cops and militars, apparently, "pozoleros" (people hired by drug cartels to dispose bodies) would use them to dissolve bodies in acid.
Apparently, its impossible to know how many people were disposed like this, but according to the "halcon" they caught there were "at least a few hundreds"
>>
>>16979547
it exists and desu radios dont work there, my uncle is a hunter that goes around there and sometimes they do see strange lights in the sky and shit, weird noises and whatnot
>>
>>16981921
I used to live in Torreon.

The house I lived in was apparently haunted, and we experienced some spoops moving back in when I was toddler.
20 years ago, my brother stayed to finish his studies, after my family moved to the states. He didn't like high school, because they barely even start covering material they taught you in like 7th grade your senior year.
As you can imagine, he partied so hard he left the house haunted. Had something to do with a ouiji board, and to this day he still won't talk about that shit.
Some of the spoops that happened included me, but I draw almost a complete blank from that time period.
All I remember is like a fruit truck, scraping my knee pretty badly playing soccer with my dad and crying like a 4yr. old little bitch, playing legos with some of the neighborhood kids, and being completely horrified of the window that led to the back.
>>
>>16979661
Sounds similar to those flip vamps.
>>
>>16982009
I visited when I was in preschool.it was awesome. I want to go back sometime. My moms maiden name is Paniagua does it sound familiar?
>>
>>16982009
It's a one story house made out of cinder blocks, with a red metal fence. Unassuming, square as shit with no real architectural merit to it at all. Mom goes in with sister and mini-me to find that most things of value are gone and kind of breaks down. Turns out brother had sold everything off because he had gotten his-now-wife pregnant, or probably to keep on partying. Who the fuck knows. Also they found a circle of melted wax as if candles had been lit. They settle in and for a while nothing really happens, they sort of get on with living because why the fuck not. Mom all of a sudden notices her sacred heart is gone. The one she got blessed through the t.v. when Papa John Paul II visited Mexico kek. So she's freaking out going through the house looking for her Jesus picture, and finally finds it packaged inside multiple boxes and envelopes at the very back of her closet

>>16982042
Doesn't really ring any bells, sorry anon. I just came back around a month ago, and really enjoyed it. Very calm and peaceful town. If I didn't have as many obligations as I had here, I'd probably move down there. It feels more like home, than most places I've lived.
>>
>>16982074
This is also around the time my american food starts to run out because I was a hungry little fucker and my mom was, and still is, extremely generous with her portions, as old school mexican women are prone to be. And to explain a bit further, apparently you're not supposed to remove a child from the nation it was born/conceived in until it's built up a good immune system, because the nutritional value isn't always the same everywhere. Also you'll probably notice if you've ever visited either country that the food doesn't always taste the same. So at this point I've started not eating much, because I wanted my clapistanian hamburgers and whatnot. Anyways back to the story. The night she finds the blessed jesus picture shit starts hitting the fan. Mom woke up to the sound of someone pulling out a chair in the dining area, and I started fussing in my sleep. Keep in mind, this house is about the size of a 3 room apartment, and it's cinderblock so everything can be heard everywhere. She assumed it was just my sister getting a glass of water, and my brother wasn't there as he was staying w/ his in-laws. So she just kind of calmed me down, and she tried going back to sleep, until she heard from the hallway, "Did you hear that?"
>>
>>16982133
My sister had walked into our room, and seemed kind of nervous.
>Mom: It wasn't you?
>Sister: No, I thought it was you
>Mom: Did you see a chair pulled when you came out of your room
>Sister: No, I was too scared to look
>Mom: Maybe it was neighbor's pulling out one of their chairs

We share a wall with the neighbors, and sometimes you can hear it but it's muffled. Like I said, no architectural integrity. We're packed in like sardines because land plots are tiny unless you got money.

>Sister: It didn't sound like it

They start getting nervous, and I'm fussing even more. I wake up and start talking about a man peeking in through the window, and they're more than freaked out, and as they're trying to get me back to sleep, they hear all 6 chairs been dragged out from underneath the circular table.
>>
>>16982172
I start fucking losing my shit. I'm fucking trembling, and start yelling about the man getting into the house coming after my toys kek. I more than likely shat myself desu. My sister gets up and closes the door and locks it and they both immediately start praying/trying to console me. I ain't having this shit. I keep talking about the same shit over and over again and they're sort of panicking because they don't know what the fuck is going on. And after a while, as I started calming down they hear this gigantic sound as if a boulder had been dropped in the living room, and they start seeing what they assume is candle light from underneath the gap in the door way. They pray the night away, and wrap me completely in blankets, so I wouldn't see anything until I finally fell asleep, and stayed locked in the room until sunrise.
>>
>>16982205
The next night they got my brother to come back to the house, because they felt unsafe being there all alone. He brought his fiance-by-obligation along for whatever reason and they stayed in his room. I was still on my whole, man-peeking-through-the-window stint, and my brother took me outside to the backyard to show me that there was nothing there, which kind of made things worse. I was scared shitless. They settle in for the night and after a while, loose lucy starts complaining to my brother.

>LL: Stop touching me, your hands are freezing
>Brother wakes up: Wut
>LL: I told you to stop touching me, we're not doing that with your family around
>Brother: What the fuck are you talking about

That's when she starts freaking the fuck out saying she wants to get the fuck out of the house, my brother convinces her to go back to sleep. Not even half an hour passes and it happens again and she just up and leaves. Later she confessed the molestation felt extremely real just very very cold, and was sure it was my brother until she heard him actually wake up.

Apart from that, I guess I started hallucinating and staring off into different corners of the house, and looking up at the ceiling, pointing at shit, talking about the man disappearing into walls and up the ceiling. I was eating fuck all, spitting out most of my food and refusing even water. I was essentially wasting away. I think these sort of things prey on children because it's really easy to feed off their fear, and being really out of shape and unhealthy probably made me easy pickings.
>>
>>16982292
Or something, I don't really know. I'm barely sort of tiptoeing into the occult right now, so I don't know for sure how these things work. Apparently my grandmother on my mother's side comes from a long line of Indian shamans/curanderos from Veracruz and it's sort of snowballed down to her descendants. My grandma was the last to kind of dabble in it, but she'd just prank her daughters with her gift to freak them out. My mom and her sisters have their moments but they're all good proud catholic women, and don't fuck around with that shit past reading a book or two on the subject.
Anyways, this shit starts getting to my family, because I'm seeing shit and not eating, and they feel like they're living with an intruder in the house, so they go for broke and get a catholic priest. The priest listens to my mom's story, and agrees to visit and bless the house. They get to the house, and as soon as the priest walks in, he sits on the couch.

>Someone did something very bad here
>This place feels oppressive and heavy
>I need to speak to your son, and figure out exactly what they did

My brother arrives, and immediately the priest takes him outside to talk to him. They have a short conversation, and the priest comes back inside the house not looking too happy. He does his thing with the holy water and the mumbling, and just sort of leaves.

After a while I got so bad, we had to move back to the states, and I finally had my sweet sweet double arches. They took me to a pediatrician, and it was confirmed I was pretty fucked up, and my mom had a stern talking to about moving children around.
>>
>>16982347
We moved back when I was 12, and I still wasn't over it. I was still completely terrified of the house. the darkness felt like it was alive at times, and I would see shit especially if I was sick. I would see shadow people and just felt like I was being watched in general. To this day I still can't sleep in front of windows. That house really amplifies negative emotions to extremes.

I still like it though as shitty as it sounds. I've stayed alone in the house a few times now that I'm older, and I'm not really scared of it anymore. I do still sort of freak out when it's nighttime and I forgot to pull the blinds to my room's window earlier in the day. Just a pillar of black to the outside. You know when you're trying to remember a word and it's on the tip of your tongue, and you just can't quite get it out?
It's sort of like that. A part of me wants to remember what I saw, but the logical side of me probably knows I can't handle it. All I can kind of make out is red eyes, peering in from the outside.
>>
>>16979479
My grand father once told me and my brothers that one night long ago, our great dad was walking home from some bar he went to.

While he was walking along the road he heard a baby crying from the bushes and as he kept walking the crying was louder.
He saw a "little and beautiful baby" says my grandpa, so he decided to carry him.
My great dad was drunk as fuck so he began to talk with the baby, he said things like:
"Look at you little man, you are so lovely, why would someone leave you here in the middle of nowhere?
Look at your eyes, and your beautiful nose..." and shit like that.
But when my great dad was about to take the little child to his home, the little fucker said:
"I also have teeth, see?" And he smiled and some sort of fang-like teeth could be seen in his mouth.

My great dad threw that shit away from him and ran for his life, he swore that he wasn't drunk anymore by the time he heard that fucker's voice.
>>
This is a great thread and I am really enjoying it. Does anyone have any Alien or UFO stories? I know Mexico has had quite a few sightings and they usually take place during the day or in sight of many many witnesses.
>>
>>16979855
I live literally at 500 meters of this house, nothing ever happens, but is really creepy.
>>
My father is from a little village called Villagran in Tamaulipas, theres a story of a very old lady that was acussed of witchcraft, but here in Mexico thats normal, so it were only rumours. One day a farmer found a huge bird, some say an owl others describe ir like a vulture; this man shoot the bird, cause he was frustrated for the loss of his hens and other animals. The bird didnt died, instead of killing it he took it to his house, where his a wife urged him to kill the animal, his wife knew better and she suspected something wrong about the bird. instead of that he usead hot water to torture the creature that was in a cage outside. The third night passed and the bird dissapeared mysteriously, but the next day the farmer was dead on his bed. The old lady was missing this whole time, but she appeared after a week of missing and she said she had an accident with boiling water. The woman never recovered after that, instead she isolated herself in her house and one day she was nowhere to be found.
>>
File: 3237899848_d0136663a6.jpg (274 KB, 493x500) Image search: [Google]
3237899848_d0136663a6.jpg
274 KB, 493x500
>>16979479
>>16979479
I live near Tepoztlán, there's a lot of spoopy stuff around there, but mainly, ayylmao sightings.

I think that the mountains there are hollow, and maybe a secret path leading to the Underworld lies under the "El Tepozteco".
>>
>>16982382
That was a great read, anon. Crazy shit.
>>
This one time I want to the cupboard and there was no lemon pledge
>>
>>16981903
I'd shit my pants if i ever saw something like that, why didn't you touch it? lol
>>
>>16979969
Sì, sì.
>>
>>16983419
Well I was running from the police, a week or so before that a friend was raped by two cops, so I was really scared, besides, they fired at us a couple of times, that's the main reason we went into the corn fields. Mexican cops can be pretty fucking aggresive when dealing with 14 yo kids doing graffity. Actually the sight of the creature itself wasn't so scary, it was like a regular caterpillar, only fucking enormous. This happened in 2004 if I recall corrrectly.
>>
>>16982930
ay dios mio
>>
>>16981004
He this is a classic my grampa used to tell me this one but it was his sister and the catrin had roster legs.
It just a tale to keep girls going to parties and dancing with estrangers remember that some men used to steal young girls to marry them back in your grandma years
>>
>>16979855
>BOOM BITCH
kek'd hard. didn't expect that from the tone of your story
>>
>>16983526
>Mexican cops can be pretty fucking aggresive when dealing with 14 yo kids doing graffity

Because everyone knows graffiti is the biggest problem in Mexico right now, not like there's anything more important to worry about.
>>
File: JulianSantana.jpg (170 KB, 331x500) Image search: [Google]
JulianSantana.jpg
170 KB, 331x500
>>16979599
>>16980954
>>16981396

Yeah, the place is called Isla de las Muñecas (Island of the dolls) in Xochimilco, Mexico City.

The story about the island isn't as interesting as it seems.

The story goes that some old man called Julián Santana was the only man living in that island, somebody drowned his daughter in the river and her ghost haunted Julian.

So his solution to calm the spirits was picking up the dolls the river brought near his island, he cleaned and hanged them on his trees, years later his nephew says he was fishing in his river and a mermaid was trying to take him, the nephew went to milk their cows and when he came back Don Julian was dead.

People that visit the island say that the dolls talk, move or cry. Some people worships them, gives them money, food. Other people say the dolls are possessed, some guy mocked them and ended dead.

So yeah, Xochimilco is a magical place.
>>
mexibump
>>
>>16979547
Not like that, it's more like a magnetic field and electronics and compass would go crazy but that's all. I'm from Mexico.
>>
>>16979855
Casa de los tubos is a hoax why not talk about LA casa de arramberri, now that is insane with all the murders.

I'm from monterrey too.
>>
>>16986457
A teacher I know went there once. At the site, any kind of electromagnetic communication is useless: radio, cellphone, etc.

No noise can be heard, not even the wind. Due this fact, you can clearly hear someone else speech very clearly even if they are many meters from you, not just muttering like normaly.

Maybe you anons can give us more stories about this place, 'cause apparently in The Zone there have been sightings of ayyy lmaos.
>>
>>16979848
STANDING HERE
>>
There's a story about a guy who tried to fuck any woman he met, he ended up marrying two girls at the same time because they were both pregnant.
So, this guy goes to church and sees a fine lady. Tall, dressed in white with a veil covering her face. He follows the woman to the outskirts of town, she looked like she was just walking but she was faster than the guy that was riding his horse. Finally the woman stops and he goes to rape her, when the veil is lifted the guy screams in horror. Some say the woman had the face of death, others say she had the face of a horse (literally) and others say she looked like she had been attacked with a hammer.

I have a book about this stuff so if you want more, tell me.
>>
>>16986469
La Casa de Arramberri is a house in the downtown of Monterrey. The story goes, that a good position man and his familiy used to live there about 120 years ago. They were rich, but there were not banks then or ppl decide to keep their money in a hidden place inside the house. So one day the man leaves to work and when he comes back he found her wide and daugher tortured and killed, and the money missing. The familiy had a parrot, and with his creepy voice the parrot start saying "No me mates Manuel" "do not kill me Manuel" so it was easy to find out the author of the murder. It was a Manuel a nephew of the couple. He confesed and was immprisioned, where he was killed shortly after. The tortured the daughter so the mom tell the place where the money was hidden. And the kill themo both. Then the house remained empty and homeless man used .
And the story goes that some thiefs started using it as a base, but there was a misundertanding between them and one of them kill the other ones.
Now is supposed to be hearing of the voices of the women, the thives and the parrot. The house right now is empty and closed, but ppl jump the fence to spend the night and see whats up in there.
>>
For those who wanna know about ayy lmaos... I live some minutes from Poza Rica (Veracruz). In May 1992, people reported seeing a UFO very to close to a primaria (elementary school or whatever you call them) in a neighborhood named Parcela 14.

During reccess, some kids reported seeing strange ligths in the sky, even said it was a UFO. Some kids told their teacher to go and see it, but she didn't believe them and ignored them.

After break, the same teacher noticed some students were missing. She asked the other kids where their classmates went and one said they were watching the UFO. She went out looking for the kids (and was curious about the ayy lmaos, too).

What the teacher saw was "some kind of wall or lamina of about 3 meters, very, very bright, but it still didin't hurt her eyes". She told the students to bring a fellow coworker, and when the other teacher arrived, the UFO set off.

They didin't want to report it to the police or media, but in the end the news spread.

Some days later, two big circles appeared in the area where the UFO was. These circles were visible for eight days. Till this day, people say nothing grows in these circles (grass still grows around them, though).

By the way, last week people reported in Twitter about two or three strange lights in the sky around midday or so.
>>
>>16984585
In Puebla, Mexico, one shitty cop shot a boy in the head just because he was doing graffiti and run from him, cops here are very idiots
>>
>>16979581
kek, Tepito.
>>
A new story from Guadalupe Nuevo León. Is a county in the metropolitan area of Monterrey. A cop allegedly saw a witch, he said a witch jumped over the hood of his patrol car and screamed and scare the shit out of him and the jump and get losted in the sky.
Thats pritty much all of the story, it gain a lot of fame because the police officer went to the local media to tell his story.
>>
>>16987038
How about The Mijangos Hpuse? Some crazy woman kill her three sonsin Queretro, at midnight you can hear the screams of the kids been killed.
>>
From 1910, to 1917 Mexico has the mexican revolution. It was a civil war, and sevral faction try to get control of the government. During the chaos, there is told story about sevral thresurus that are still hidding in the deserts of Zacatecas, Durango and Chihuahua. And in the dark night you can see "fuegos fatuos" small flames that come from the earth, just marking the place where a tresure is.
>>
>>16979855
I'm from Chiapas (Southern Mexico) and i have heard that same history, just with the protagonist father instead of his wife; and a opposum that eats the corn instead of a wolf. I'm from tzeltal ancestry and here those animal spirits are called "Chu'lel".
>>
Another one from Monterrey. Here the Cathedral is rather small. and the bishop had a Palace in the top part of a small cerro" (Cerro is bigger than a hill, but smaller than a mountain) The cathedral is about 4 or 5 miles from this palace. And is said that there is a tunnel that links the Cathedral to the Palace of the Bishop. And the legend says that, that tunnel is filled with small corpeses of the abortions that the nuns had to made when they were pregant by the priests...
>>
>>16979479
mexabump
>>
Just remembered another one from Veracruz, this time from Cordoba City.

This story dates from the times when the spanish inquisition was the law in Veracruz. One day, a beautiful mulata moved to Cordoba. The me were head over heels for her, and many women asked for her help to get a man (it's said she sold love potions), as well as cure ill people. When the spanish inquisition knew about this, she was captured. While she was in her cell (she was going to be hanged or burned, can't remember), she asked the prison guard for a piece of chalk, and started to draw a vessel in a wall. The guard saw her vessel, and she asked him "What do you think is missing from this drawing?" and he replied "It's so perfect, it only needs to sail!". Smiling at him, she said "It will" and so, she jumped to the wall and got into the vessel. She waved at the guard, while the ship sailed away.
>>
Bumpan for more Mexibros
>>
(Part 1/2)
I have a couple of stories.

Mexico is a melting pot of paranormal activity. Most of it being very evil.

My parents are from Durango and a lot of strange shit goes on there, especially at my grandmother's house. Once, I literally saw a "shadow person" bothering my mom in her sleep. I heard her saying, "No!" tossing and turning and as soon as I wake her up, a shadow person leaps out of her body and runs across the room and into the restroom. My grandma just so happened to be in the restroom and saw the thing running inside as well.

In another instance, my Aunt walked into the restroom and saw a demon's face looking at her from the window. The window over looks the corral and it is said that that's where most of this evil paranormal activity stems from.

My grandfather owns acres of land over there and a worker of his slept over once since he was too tired to go to his own home (miles away). He slept in the bedroom nearest to the corral and swore he heard chains dragging on the roof. What really spooked him the most was that he saw a wheelbarrow full of money, pushing itself across the corral. My grandfather admitted that he knows there's a treasure of some sort buried in the corral (i'm talking gold coins and money here) but he doesn't bother to look for it because anything underground, especially something that inspires greed (a negative emotion) is domain of the devil.
>>
>>16988898
more please
>>
File: el-diablo[1].jpg (49 KB, 280x500) Image search: [Google]
el-diablo[1].jpg
49 KB, 280x500
>>16988968
Got distracted by a documentary.

(Part 2/2)

Witches and dark magic are pretty common in Mexico. There was a relative of mines who practiced very dark magic and it is said that when she died, a demon was seen tap dancing on top of the roof where her open casket was held. My Aunt said that you could smell sulfur and sometimes the demon would dance so fast, he would produce a whirlwind as he tapped.

When I was a child, my whole family went to this wooded place (similar to a National Forest here in the US) for a quick look. We got into a clearing and I swear I could feel something watching us from a distance out there in the woods. I asked one of the locals there about the strange sensation and one of the girls said that the woods there are haunted by evil spirits. If said evil spirits do not want you near their homes, they will enchant you to your death or make you feel unease with your surroundings. They told us of countless stories where men would go exploring in the cave, only to be found dead inside them. This was peculiar because the caves have a one way access point and they're pretty wide and open. It would be very difficult to find yourself lost in them, since they do not go underground. Anyway, one of them theorized that the spirits play tricks on the mind and have the explorers think that the caves are closing in on them which causes them to die of hysteria in combination with the elements of exposure.

But it's not all evil in Mexico. There's a house in Monterrey, which I did personally visit, and it's covered with images of the Virgin Mary crying. There's pictures of her and even markings on the floor, ceiling and walls of her. I got up close and personal with nearly every visual and I could see tears streaming down her face. When no one was looking, I looked behind one of the pictures to see if it was a hoax (if they had a pipe dripping water to the picture) but nothing was there. Just a blank spot of hard rock adobe.
>>
>>16987415
This is unrelated but your story reminded me of something.
My dads family is from Rodeo a rancho near Gomez Palacio Durango, and my great grandfather fought in the revolution alongside Pancho Villa.
Since Villa was pretty much a womanizer thief who is glorified by the europeans, he stole a lot of money. Rumor is that Villa and my great grandpa were friends and Villa gave him a shit ton of money.

So Villa was killed and my great granpa moved back to Rodeo where he was the rich man of the town, had 12 children with his wife, my grandpa was the oldest and everyone says he was a fucking douche, shooting people for fun, wrecking shit up and just being a little shit.

One day he decides to "steal" a girl (because that's what you do in ranchos if you wanna marry a girl) but he didn't marry her, he raped her and left her at her house the next day. Her brothers take revenge and kill my granpas younger sister.

My grandpa flees the rancho because he's a pussy ass coward and goes to live in Gomez Palacio, he meets my grandma and becomes a truck driver.

The rest of the family stays in Rodeo, and most still live there, but my grandpa and his family are not welcome. I thought this was all bullshit but when I was why we haven't gone there (I live in chihuahua) my dad says there's nothing in there for us anymore.

Unrelated but kinda interesting i think. I have another couple of stories about my grandpa, he killed a man once
>>
>>16979848
This is also said in Honduras. I don't live there but the older women in my family always say if I were to see one to scream curses at it or to harm it.
>>
File: soldadorevulucionario.jpg (32 KB, 287x400) Image search: [Google]
soldadorevulucionario.jpg
32 KB, 287x400
>>16988898

Nice triples dude.

Now that you mentioned treasures, there's many stories and spooks about them. Sometimes people who works in constructions or just happened to be digging a certain spot, they find old pots o coffins. They say that if you are meant to fid the treasure, or if you truly deserve it, inside the said containers you'll find lots of golden coins; however, if you don't deserve the treasure or become greedy, you'll see them empty in the best case, some other times when you shake the pots the will sound like "breaking glass", or as anon said, you'll end up fuking cursed.

But that's not all, I heard this story from a guy who "can talk to spirits". Anyway, he lives in a very small village, and many people there claims to see at night a revolutionary soldier like pic related near a tree, he tell the people: "Below the tree there's a treasure for you, come on, it's yours", but nobody dares to claim it. Well this guy who tells the story, says he "spoke" with the fallen soldier, and he explained him that the true is he, the soldier, is buried below the tree, but he doesn't want to be there, so what he really wants is his reamins to be taken to another place.

I have another treasure-related history, if you're interested.
>>
>>16979606
This
>>
>>16979628
If I'm not mistaken the Aztec had a festival where they drowned children...ghosts maybe?
>>
>>16979720
Sounds like some made up shit the Spanish used to scare people into being Catholic
>>
>>16979720
in Mexico, brujas (witches) and brujos (male witches) can transform into Nahuales, or animal form. They are similar to the skinwalker stories and possibly be related and the same.
>>
>>16979855
good to see a fellow monterrey bro
>>
>>16987426
That one is true, down town have several tunnels and catacombs under the city that connect churches and houses , It was used on the revolution or independence, can't remember which one, to flee when they were under attack.
>>
>>16989011
Where is that house, I wanna go
>>
>>16990192
>>/pol/
>>
>>16979628

ghost adventures did an episode on it

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28nxp6_ghost-adventures-season-10-episode-4-island-of-the-dolls_fun
>>
>>16989652
Most likely
>>
>>16989194
>One day he decides to "steal" a girl (because that's what you do in ranchos if you wanna marry a girl) but he didn't marry her, he raped her and left her at her house the next day. Her brothers take revenge and kill my granpas younger sister.

Wow, that's a dick move to kill his innocent sister instead of him.

>Unrelated but kinda interesting i think. I have another couple of stories about my grandpa, he killed a man once

Go ahead.
>>
>>16984585
The thing is, mexican cops don't give a fuck about what's important for the country or the people, if they don't feel like dealing with a bunch of teenagers, they just shoot them. If they see a boy/girl they like, they just commit rape. If you don't have money, you go to jail.
>>
>>16982564
>preferred to torture the animal
The guy was probably abusive and tortured his wife with boiling water as well. Then she killed him in his sleep and fled.
>>
File: planchada-2.jpg (50 KB, 620x378) Image search: [Google]
planchada-2.jpg
50 KB, 620x378
>>16979479
why are y'all forgettin' La Planchada??

Another ghost from south of the border, La Planchada or “The Ironed Lady” is a Mexican ghost that haunts hospitals. The story of La Planchada is varied, with a number of legends as to the origin of the spirit. In all of the stories, the ghost is invariably a female nurse. Some tales say she was in love with a doctor who spurned her, leading her to take her own life, and in others she is simply a curmudgeon who disapproved of younger nurses, or perhaps she killed a patient in an attempt to ease their pain.

my aunt told me her personal experience with her

>be my aunt
>Tamaulipas is the place to be
>she was on the hospital preparing to give birth to my cousin
>she was on a lot of pain
>like unbearable pain. I dunno, can't realate cause I wield a penis
>she asked my grandma to go and get the nurse or the doctor
>while G-Ma was gone, a beautiful nurse came up
>she gave my aunt some clean towels and some medicine for the pain
>then came a nurse with some towels and medicine
>my aunt told her
no thanks, the other nurse was here just before
>she was like uh-uh beesh, I'm the only one in this turn
>my aunt freaked up for a second and then brushed it off

says she was really beautiful and polite and shit. also, I think my G-Ma used to do witchcraft. When I moved from Ecatepec to here, I found a black magic book that I've never seen ever again and I remember seeing her burning some books in our patio but whenever I ask they tell me to get a job. got some stories about Abuelita (grandma) if anyone's interested
>>
>>16992131
Please share. I'll share later or tomorrow morning when I'm not scared.
>>
>>16979479
This
http://www.escalofrio.com/n/Asesinos/Adolfo_de_Jesus_Constanzo/Adolfo_de_Jesus_Constanzo.php

Some say the Texas chain saw massacre was based on this! Sorry about it being in spanish couldn't find a translation. This is were the pozolero learned his skills!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73 KB, 1920x1080
Ah messcans and their crazy stories
Anyways. I feel like I can contribute
Apparently this statue of Jesus can't be moved from this church, whenever people would try to move it, it would end up back at the church it's currently in.
I tried probing for more info from my dad as a young little guy from my dad (he grew up in Cusihuiraichi) and he would say things like trucks carrying him out would break down etc.... And the Jesus would reappear in the church.
Pic related
Said statue
I've seen it in person 3 times, never ceases to be creepy as fuck
>>
this one was creepy
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aywcr_ef4WU

in Monterrey, supposedly a "witch" attacked a police officer. The witch, which is shown in the footage hovering in separate incidents, swooped down on him while he was in his car and tried to grab him. I dunno what happened after the incident but it was in the news for a bit.
>>
I kinda grew up in a superstitious family so I tell you what I was told when I was young. basically my gran mother lived out in the country of Mexico, and told my mother to not go outside at night because of witches. And like most people said here already, these witch took form of large black birds. Which always visited her home at night. despite now living in the states, my grandparent tend to associate the black buzzards that are scene from time to time. Coincidentally, my girlfriend (also mexican) has the same fear of black buzzards as she was told that they are witches, I found out when we had went to the zoo and saw that the buzzards had over ran the zoo.

And back when my grandmother lived in Mexico, my parents told me that you use leave bread and beer outside to feed the little people (kinda like gnomes and elves)so they don't cause mischief in your home.
>>
I live about 3 hours from Matamoros in texas

its spooky down here at night wilds animals and shit yelling like humans and feral hogs

I can only imagine the further south you go across into mexico shit just gets scarier and more wild
>>
Hey Mexibro, you got any stories about Santa Muerte?
>>
>>16979484
Mexifag here, I heard it once and it was the scariest paranormal shit that has ever happened to me.
Sorry, no greentext as I am on a cellphone.
This happen about 10 years ago in Mexico city, I was in the middle of my university career so I used to sleep very late at night. That day I went to bed about 2:30, I used to sleep with my cellphone close by as it was my waking up alarm too, was just starting to get sleepy when I heard a long and sad moan in the distance, I immediately wake up as the moans starting to say : "Oh my children, oh!!!". My fucking body paralized and I began to sweet cold. I tried to rationalize what the fuck just happend, " this can't be real, that shit doesn't exist", "it must be some prank or some drunk fucker". But that voice, to this day I can't forget what that voice sounded like, it was sad, so sad and terrifieing at the same time, it was a woman's voice no doubt but at the same time it sounded so ethereal, disjointed I have never heard something like that to this day. Any way I just stay there face down montioles with my eyes wide open, sweating cold, the only thing I could do was pressing my cellphone button to see the time 3:00 o'clock in the morning. I waited there until daytime. Couldn't sleep for a week after that, never heard it again. Also I used to live infront of a children's cemetery.
>>
>>16979515
>a huge ass vulture tht would steal babies
Don't fuck with me anon. my parents always tell me that they found a huge bird in my room when I was a baby.
>>
>>16979848
Ha, that sounds exactly like what happened to me when I was a baby.
Good thing non of this is real.
Right?
>>
sorry but can't write in english

En los ultimos 2 meses a mi vecino se le han muerto 3 perros, todos han muerto al parecer de la misma manera, Los encuentra muertos cerca de la entrada de su casa.

Coincidentemente hace 3 o 4 meses la esposa de mi vecino murio y a partir de ese suceso fue cuando empezo lo de los perros.

hoy encontro muerto a el ultimo de los perros que le quedaban y anoche me toco escuchar algo extraño.

>Jugando vidya en la computadora
>Perros del vecindario empiezan a ladrar desesperadamente
>silencio
>el perro del vecino empieza a aullar
>el perro comienza a hacer ruidos, como si lo estuvieran atacando
>todo queda en silencio
>el frenesi de ladridos regresa y dura horas
>mi vecino encuentra al perro muerto en la mañana
>sin señales de que haya sido atacado por otro animal o persona
>>
The grammar in this thread is clearly a ghost, so there's a free spook.
>>
File: 1445358329345.jpg (15 KB, 352x370) Image search: [Google]
1445358329345.jpg
15 KB, 352x370
>>16979628
Didn't know it was a replica.

Any idea where the real one is ?
>>
>>16979716
So, changelings.
>>
>>16987038
a ghost parrot?
>>
File: u0r68.jpg (101 KB, 881x895) Image search: [Google]
u0r68.jpg
101 KB, 881x895
This is from my location.

>La Casa de los Tubos (House of Tubes in english)

La casa de los tubos is a house located in the Country La Escondida, in Monterrey México. It's called The House of Tubes solely on its shape. This house has caused several deaths paranormal or not. Its not finished and its a forbidden project, full of unfinished ramps and stairs.

The story goes says in the 70's a wealthy family were going to live there, and the owner was building it for his 10-12 year old handicapped daughter, she was in a wheelchair. While building the house, some workers suffered a lot of accidents, but one day, when the little girl went to see how it looked her new house, she fell fell through the ramp and stairs, causing her death.

La Casa de los Tubos is often said to be haunted by the spirits of the girl. Several people had been injured or died there.

People say that the little girl, pale as the moon, can be seen running troughout the house during the night. Also, a little kid, about the age of 7, died there while playing around. At night, you can sometimes see or hear both kids playing.
>>
>>16994312
The topic is spoopy stories from Mexico, obviously the majority of the posters won't have English as their native language. Fuck off you sperglord.
>>
File: 144806501627.jpg (46 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
144806501627.jpg
46 KB, 600x400
>>16979581

Shut up, Mayor Cuauhtémoc, go to work already.

http://www.zocalo.com.mx/seccion/articulo/nadie-sabe-donde-esta-cuauhtemoc-blanco-1448043421
>>
>>16994585

Could have been a pretty cool house.
>>
Too many stories to mention the best ones i think are my dads side of the family experience.

My dad from mexico michoacan in their home town and in the area witchcraft was well known thing around by the local people. People would know who the local witches are and who might be because of rumors.

He gave very lengthy explanations and hes a rather serious but good guy, We hardly talk at all mostly about the news and random guy stuff but he grew with this shit so Im quite certain he wouldnt bother making this shit up.

-He mentioned that since witchcraft was so rampant he would see these balls of fire in the open plains slowly rising these are believed to be witches flying, they also change forms like birds or something.

-One story he mentioned was him and his half brother or cousin I forget. They needed to arrive to the ranch house before the sun set because he mentioned the witches roamed around at night. He said him and his relative were riding the bike on the hill and in the far distance they saw 2 orbs of light or fireballs whatever. They watched and were freaking out as little kids would and they both slowly rose up in the air and after some time the orbs were making progress heading towards them far away in the open field so they hauled ass on the bikes and were trying to outrun the witches. He said they saw the outside lights of the ranch house and were relived since they were getting closer and it was still following them. He said once they entered property grounds he looked back and the orbs were gone.

-His mother makes a living selling beer to drunks townsfolk around from her house. He mentioned one night forget the details but she was closing up shop and it was real late and she didnt want to serve anymore. Next they they knew they heard what sounded like large birds landing and stomping around the roof. He said he could hear their claw marks or something. his mom yelled and shot the roof and they flew away. dont have too many more stories.
>>
>>16994706
>Fuck off you sperglord.
It was probably a joke. you're the one sperging out here.
>>
>>16979479
Being in Mexico is scary on its own.
>>
>>16994201
Alguien podría estarlos envenenado
>>
Las Poquianchis (when Mexikek isn't Murderland)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delfina_and_Mar%C3%ADa_de_Jes%C3%BAs_Gonz%C3%A1lez
>>
There's a lot of stories about ghosts and spirits before the earthquake of 1985
>>
>>16996849
ahhhh shit

>*after
>>
File: duuuuuude.jpg (7 KB, 175x113) Image search: [Google]
duuuuuude.jpg
7 KB, 175x113
>>16979484

Yo no se como vergas ningún cartel le ha metido un levantón a esa hija de su putamadre
>>
>>16996861
>>
I was on a cruise that had a port in Manzanillo. It's not supernatural, but I was exploring off the main tourist area and found a torture museum. Creepy as fuck. All kinds of different torture scenes on display and they play the sounds of people screaming in the building.
>>
>>16979599
>>16984654
Those ghost adventures faggots did a show there.
They literally took their own doll and played their own recordings of the doll laughing every time the camera turned away from it.
Probably the most cringeworthy attempt at spoopyness ive ever seen.
>>
>>16993007
i remember this shit
>>
>>16994201
Any Mexibros wanna translate this? I'm only picking up bits and pieces.
>>
>>16987038
>women, the thieves and the parrot

Lovely bunch. Would watch a sitcom about their wacky adventures as ghost flatmates
>>
>>16997465
i don't find it spoopy enough. some shit about dogs mysteriously dying
>>
File: 1.jpg (637 KB, 980x1515) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
637 KB, 980x1515
>>16992620
ok mate, thank you kindly

>my grandma was from San Luis Potosi
>that state is heavily ingrained in witchcraft and shit
>she used to do all type of cleanings and shit
>her room always reeked of candles, potions and herbs
>I remember there was a shaded circle in the middle of the room where she used to make a circle with alcohol to do her stuff
>I never really investigated because I was naive and stupid
>one day found the aforementioned black magic book
>since that moment on, I've never felt really comfortable again
>one of the things that fucked me up as a kid was being the witness of what looked like a demonic possession
>this relative, a girl, came one day and went into a Grandma-induced-trance
>I can't really remember why but me and my cousins ended up in the room
>normally we weren't allowed in there while she was working
>I clearly remember my female relative speaking with a deep voice as they use in hip-hop nowadays. It's called chopped and screwed if anybody wants to listen to it
>she started saying names and making threats
>can't clearly remember what she said but she freaked me and everyone else in the room
>they took all of the kids out of there
>I also remember that back in the day, G-Ma used to burn a lot of books like every 6 months or sumthin like that
>only witnessed like 3 of those burnings
>I remember her smoking a cigarette and smiling whilst burning that shit up and speaking to me

whenever I ask about this to my family they look at each other and say naah, that didn't happen. you are crazy, get a formal job you cunt. but once I ask about the possession to a cousin of mine and he recalls it too

there's some other shit that happened here, like when the aforementioned cousin saw my doppelganger with his eyes rolled to the back
>>
>>16997465
>>16997559

It's not spoopy enough, true, but here you go, more or less:

In the last 2 month 3 of my neightbour's dogs have died, all of them have seemly died the same way, He found them dead near his house entrance.

Coincidentally 3 or 4 months ago the neighbour's wife died and since then the dogs have started to die.

Today he just found dead the last of his dogs, and yesterdays night I heard something weird.

>Playing vydia on computer
>Dogs from all neighbourhood barking desesperately
>Silence
>Neighbour's dogs begins to howl
>Dog begins to make noises, as if it were being attacked
>Everything remains in silence
>All dogs start to bark again for hours
>Neightbour finds his dog dead in the morning
>No signs of being attacked by an animal or a person
>>
>>16981945
Why not me/x/ican?
>>
>>16997465
Is not that good just saying that the dogs of his neigbor are dying. All the same way, it seem to had 4 dogs, and he finds them near the entrace of the house. It all just begun 3 months ago, when the wife of the man died. He said that just reciently the man found the last dog, and that he also hear a strange sound but nothing else.
>>
>>16997465
The strange sound he claim to hear, it that in the night all the dogs in the neigborhood start barking desesperatly. Then they get cquiet, the dog from the neigbor start making sound like if it being attacked. On the morning they found the dog dead, no signs of fight.
>>
>>16997849
>>16998461
>>16998546

Thanks guys.
>>
>>16982009
>someone on 4chins used to live in my hometown

feels weird man
>>
>>16979628
post more stories. And next time, just go ahead and post the stories without asking if anyone wants to hear more.
>>
>>16979848
The point of this thread is to share Mexican spooky stories. Please share without asking for a reply
>>
>>16980017
This story takes place in Mexico?
>>
scary http://www.kgns.tv/home/headlines/Five-Syrians-Stopped-at-Laredo-International-Bridge-One-352840981.html?device=phone&c=y
>>
>>16983526
Fucking cops, hope that they get whats coming to them.
>>
>>16994585
Mty fag
>>
File: 1399914805919.png (402 KB, 598x1021) Image search: [Google]
1399914805919.png
402 KB, 598x1021
>>16979479
Y'know tall hairy men, tiny troll people, demons living in caves, the works.
>>
Another story, but i am not sure this is a mexican story, its probably an urban legend all around the world. Two friends go on a Frieday night to club. One of them hit a very good looking girl, they dance and had a couple of drinks. The girl says her house is nearby and the guy offer himself to go with her. as they leave the temperature has drop off. So the guy offer her his jacket. They reach the house and girls goes in, the guy leave, forgeting the jacket.
The next day he rembers the jacket and thinks is an excelent excuse to see the girl again. So he goes to the house and knocks. And old woman opens the door, the guy explein her about last night and ask her if whe can see her daughter? (Guessing) The woman starts craying and she said she has no daughter, she use to have one, but now she is dead. She show him a photo of the girl, and is the same girl he was with last night.
The woman tell him where she is buried, because he can not belive her. He was with her last night, it must be a trick or a prank, he goes to the cementery and finds the grave of the girl. And on over the grave, is the jacket of the guys.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0P15KiPIbU
>>
Anotherone, a small town, "un pueblo" we call it. In this pueblo, it was a very rich family, richer than everyone else. And the son of the family, was about to have his birday, I say son of the familiy but it was a well grown man, about 25 year old, so he spend the night before drinking and maeking "desmadre" all over the town. Almost at down, all the cantinas were closed, and the guy and his friends, where heading towards the house again.
Between the last cantina they were and the house there was the cementary, so they would have to make a big detour or go by the middle of the cementery. BUt the rich man dare his mates and tell them to join him walking by the cementary.
One of them support the idea, the other one, says no. So two men get inside the cementary. The one how is about to turn years, stumbles and falls. He looks to see what makes him fall and he find out it was an skull. He starts laughing, and say... "hey skiny, why so sad? Tell you what, tomorrow is going to be a big party at my house, come and join me."The other guy, who was not that wasted, starts filling fear and creepy so grabs his mates and tells him that tehy should leave. They leave and they forget about the whole incident.
The next day, the big party is held. A lot of "carne asada" tequila. The women stay inside the house chatting around, the men outside in the "patio" just chilling. Sudenly a "catrin" is a rich man, well dressed and very concerned about his looks, knocks the door (HE WAS THE ONE WHO KNOCKS). One of the girls in the house opens, and the man tells her, that he is a friend of his uncle, the girl lets the man in.
The man walks trought the house without no one noticing him. He reaches the backdoor , that leads to the patio, and oppens it.
The only one that sees the figure is the feasted, and inmmediatly asked, who are you? All around the man, turn but do not see anyone. And start joking, "no more for my compadre", "you are drunk mate" (Continue)
>>
>>16999796
But the catrin keeps going and the man keeps screaming. So the mates starts thinking somethins serious is happening. And the cartin grabs the man by the wrist and pull him out of the house. Only the man that escort him in the cementery went with the man. They both get outside the house leading towards the cementery.
The next day, this guy was found mumboling, blind and deaft. The feasted was never found, and in the pupils of the blind man there can be saw the fested burning in hell.
>>
>>16999761
is kind of spooky, but they are in some kind of motorised vehicule, why don't the fucking leave in a second? And not sure what lenguage is that, only for i second i understend "reversa" that is go back in a vehicule. Is well made, i think but a fake.
>>
File: 0011.jpg (124 KB, 1166x1770) Image search: [Google]
0011.jpg
124 KB, 1166x1770
>>16999702
>i am not sure this is a mexican story, its probably an urban legend all around the world

Yeah, in America our equivalent to that usually involves a guy asking a girl to the prom (a big school dance) and he gives her something, like a flower or tinsel for her hair, and later he finds out that she died in a car accident or some other way. Scary Stories did a version of it. I think there are "vanishing hitchhiker" tales like that too.
>>
File: 0012.jpg (143 KB, 1088x1743) Image search: [Google]
0012.jpg
143 KB, 1088x1743
>>17000540
>>
File: 0028.jpg (130 KB, 1165x1778) Image search: [Google]
0028.jpg
130 KB, 1165x1778
>>17000540
>>17000541

And one similar to this was in the first Scary Stories book. (The one I just posted was from the second one.)
>>
File: 0029.jpg (127 KB, 1154x1789) Image search: [Google]
0029.jpg
127 KB, 1154x1789
>>17000543
>>
File: tfwnoaccordion.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tfwnoaccordion.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>>16999375
kek

>>16999651
Apparently man.

>mfw when captcha is select all cactus
>>
Bumpxico
>>
i heard if you go down a certain road in Cuernavaca, Mexico a ghost-like figure would appear on your side of your car as if its hanging on your door, and it makes the driver curious enough to keep looking at it to the point where the driver gets lost on the road and ends up somewhere else or death
>>
>>16998353
underrated post

>>16999651
I will say Tepito if I had to guess
>>
>>16982529
Nigger fuck that
>>
>>16982654
>I think that the mountains there are hollow, and maybe a secret path leading to the Underworld lies under the "El Tepozteco"

Isn't that the plot of "La panza del Tepozteco"?
>>
>>17004187
>Someone decides to nuke Mexico City
>A densely populated spot is chosen
>Nuke goes off in Tepito
>City actually got better
>>
>>17002458
Cañón de Lobos.
>>
>>16994201
Me suena mas a que tienes otro vecino que le cagan los ladridos en la noche y los anda envenenado
>>
>>16979479
There's no wall yet.

That's super spooky.
>>
>>17004786
Ok I lived all my life in Mexico and I only have two experiences and one is more weird than creepy
>>be me at 16-17 year old
>>lived in a city named Coacalco this place is at the north of Mexico DF.
>>Parents house really close to a hill called picacho (not to be confused with the mountain picacho in the ajusco that one is at the south of the city)
>> hear a lot of rumors about a cave called La cueva del Diablo (again not to be confused with the one in the el Cerro de la estrella, also is probably that that cave doesn't have a name at all and is just a bunch of kids borrowing it)
>> Decide to go and find it with a group of friends
>> first go we find a cave, its small and it have a hole in the middle and something that looks like throne made of rock at one side
>> nothing of relevance happens
>> the second and last time we got there we decide to bring a video camera some rope and some flashlights to film whatever is inside de hole
>> plan doesn't work because we where stupid's kids and didn't think in bring a pulley and a cage for the camera to send it down
>> well at least we bring the rope we can measure how deep is the hole is
>>find rock, tie rock at one end of the rope throw rock in the hole
>> holy shit did you hear that it sounded hollow, like wood
>> followed by a bunch of kids throwing rocks at the bottom of the hole
Cont.
>>
>>17005584
>> ok that's enough lets see how deep is that shit
>> seven fucking meters
>> one of the guys decide to try to film the bottom of the hole with the camera
>> he decides to lay in his stomach while one hold his legs so he don't risk slipping down and another try to light the hole so the camera can record anything
>>suddenly cave is a lot more darker that before
>> turn on other flashlights.
>> still dark
>>NOPE
>> ok guys maybe ist time to see what we got on video
>> help friend on his feet and began to retreat
>>suddenly sound of a rock falling down the hole
>> whowasphone.png
>>get our asses out of there faster than a soul to be taken by the devil
>> ok maybe it was a small slide caused by our rocks eailer
>>go to my home because is the closet and we are tried
>>by that time we concluded that is was probably a small slide caused by the rocks we throw earlier
>> no matter it was only one rock. And we heat it hit the walls of the hole before hitting botom
>>hey anon can we use your tv to see the video
>>ok just let me help you to connect everything
>> get to the part with friend filming the hole, hear a weird breathing hissing and probably some works
>> friend pale as a sheet of paper
>> I didn't hear anything when filming
>> collective bricks where shat
As far as I know the camera friend lend the video to some "experts" and they never return it and there is also some photos of the group messing around in the rock throne but I will probably have to ask if around for that photos
>>
>>16987407
It was actually her two daughters and her son. She claimed it was demonic possession. Turns out she had schizophrenia.
>>
My great grandpa died about 2 years ago. He was such an asshole and if there is a hell I have no doubt that he's there. He was a hardcore alcoholic (used to go as far as drinking rubbing alcohol when we were trying to keep him clean) and used to abuse the fuck out of his wife.
Anyways when he wasn't passed out drunk or conpletely hammered he'd tell me and my cousins stories. His favourite one was about "the birdman".
>him and his friend were in the mountains for some reason
>they see this big cave on the side of the mountain so they go in to explore
In Mexico my family used to spend a lot of time going into caves and exploring, it was one of my grandpa's and great grandpa's hobbies.
>apparently inside the cave they find remains
>grandpa's friend freaks out and tells him they should leave because he thinks its some kind of big wild animal
>they start to leave but as they're leaving and walking through this clearing they hear this loud screeching and my grandpa says he saw this huge shadow going over him and his friend
>they begin to run but his friend gets caught by this big ass bird and my grandpa apparently never sees him again
My mom's cousins used to tell me that he actually killed that friend and that scared me more. It used to scare me because he would threaten us sometimes with taking me to the birdman.

I have more family spoops I'll share if anyone's interested
>>
>>17005737
Go ahead
>>
A recently deceased uncle of mine live his entire life in Leon Guanajuato. He and his family lived in this very old house that they began to renovate after he passed away. One day while one of my cousins was at the house overseeing the work, a very old man walked in through the open door and introduced himself to my cousin. He then asked him if they've found the treasure under the staircase. My cousin had no clue what he was talking about since he had never seen the man. After that short conversation the old man left. My cousin was approached by one of the workers who asked him about the old man and what he wanted. The worker said that when he looked at the old man, all he could see was a skeleton. He described him as La Muerte. my cousin never saw him again, and as far as I know, left the stairs untouched and didn't look for any treasur. He said the house was very old and didn't know who his uncle bought the house from.
>>
File: 7cabecitas.jpg (72 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
7cabecitas.jpg
72 KB, 700x525
there's the siete cabecitas legend in the Chihuahua highway.
25 kids from the YMCA were traveling on a school bus when an accident happened and 7 of them died, there's a monument in their honor and at night you can hear them cry.
http://www.cronicadechihuahua.com/Se-escuchan-lamentos-en-Las-Siete.html
>>
>>17004738
horee sheet, just googled and found it's a children's book... didn't know it existed.

If there's a pyramid, the mountains are hollow then.
>>
Anyone have stories about cults in mexico? Like Santa muerte cults?
>>
>>17007122
I asked earlier if any Mexibros had any Santa Muerte stories, so I'm interested in this too.
>>
>>17007122
There was a group called the Traditional Catholic Church, but their main claim to fame was their devotion to Santisima Muerte. The head of the so-called Church was a somewhat shady guy and a friend to the narcos. He ended up going to prison and his "church" was targeted due to the Mexican laws. I think that is the most spooky aspect to the whole situation, that the law took down that man.
>>
>>16979511
There's also La Migra
>>
>>17008052
In other words, Border Patrol.
>>
>>16986457

Also, farm animals walk there to die and strange lights can be seen there.
>>
>>16979585

Not a myth, the place is real. A lot of strange stuff happens there, including farm animals walk miles to go there and die, strange lights can be seen from time to time and radios don't work.
>>
>>16994201
envenenamiento, repórtalo a tu 'salvando peludos' más cercano.
>>
>>17008052
You mean that song of Brujería?
La migra la migra
te comen el hoyo
>>
speaking of nahuales, my lawyer a few years ago fell into a coma but the doctors didnt know the reason, he is a healthy dude and just on day he didnt wake up, at the time he was working a case for me so i constantly visited him as a friend and employeer but one day a friend of his told his family that he knew a guy who had a similar case that got cured after an old man visited him and performed some sort of aztec ritual, few days later the old man shows up and does his ritual with different types of plants and shit and my lawyer woke up almost instantly, acording to the old guy my lawyer had been cursed by multiple people but he got rid of the spirits, after that my lawyer visited the old man and told me that the guy identified himself as a nahual and that he shapeshifts every few months, somtimes he's old sometimes young sometimes male and sometimes female
>>
>>16989288
thats an interesting picture. where is from? what do I google for more?
>>
>>16996976
yea I fucking hate those guys, Ghost asylum has been pretty decent. only one ill watch nowadays
>>
hey, am interested in what abuelitas do when they sense spirits in their homes?
are there any specific rituals brujaderas do?
(example, my grandma visted a brujadera once, and was asked to bring a carton of eggs, and the brujadera cracked an egg and inside the egg my grandma saw chains.) i have abuelitas that have mostly lived in the us and not in mexico so i cant really get any spoopier. protip: trying to get to the US is by far the scariest thing ever
>>
>>16979479
One time I had some tacos los pedi de asada pero me salieron de cabeza AAAAAAAHHHHH
>>
>>17008884
>lawyer
>cursed by multiple people

Somehow doesn't surprise me.
>>
File: 1435756603637.png (129 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
1435756603637.png
129 KB, 235x235
>>17005584
>>17005594
>mfw i find someone else from Coacalco in 4chan of all places.
>>
>>16986769
supposedly theres similar sites in the middle east and are all potentially very tranquil and such
>>
>>17005594
could it have been the god damn quetzacoatl, nigga?
>>
>>16992131
Comparte historias de la abuelita n.n
Has somebody heard about the witches in Saltillo?
>>
>>16996861
This
>>
>>17010129
Sup, actually I used to live there I'm currently in el defectuoso, and is not that rare some of my old highschool friends where oldfags that lurked in /b/ an /a/ and I got a friend that told my she lurks /x/ time to time
>>
>>17010167
Well if it where Quetzalcoatl I wouldn't be here to tell the tale, we where a group of obnoxious noisy teenagers throwing rocks at his house
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDdNP6f5UK8

Any Mexibros know if this was ever confirmed as a hoax?

Some skepticist TV Host goes to a graveyard at night. Then starts yelling, defying them.

"I don't believe in you. And if there's anything here; any being or energy, whatever - I want to see it. Do something to me; possess me; do anything to me - I don't believe in you.

Show up! Don't be pussies! Do something! If you exist, then get inside my body! With due respect... towards the dead..."

Then, he finds a weeping little girl at midnight. And starts calling her.
>>
>>17010305
Mexifag here, we're full of street kids and there's a problem of people drugging them up and renting them out so beggers can get more money.

Tl;dr just because you see a little girl crying in a cemetery at night doesn't mean it's a supernatural being.

Especially in Mexico.
>>
>>16999761
those are arabs
>>
>>16979515
That's hilarious and tragic.
>>
I have some stories from Jalisco, Near Ameca (place is called San Antonio Matute) my Aunt used to talk about how back in some war the rich folk used to hide their money in the Cerros (a mountain? but smaller) San antonio is located in a Valley and the surrounding towns claim that they occasionally see the cerro/town on fire. some believe its the gold reflecting the light and so many people have gone digging to find some gold. and all they've left behind is giant pot holes near the waterfall that forms during the rain season. might post some more in a bit
>>
>>16986927
Please do tell anon.
>>
>>17010376
>might post some more in a bit

Waiting.
>>
>>16994065
>Mexican ghost
>Speaks in english
nice job destroying the tension
>>
>>17010376
sorry had to catch up with work.
same place there's an Hacienda that has been abandoned, though now they're using for a library i believe. but prior to that when i first moved there i used to explore it go into each room (except for the second story because i never found the stairs) with a lot of belongings still left behind, specifically a portrait of a little girl. i didn't think much of it so i just wiped it clean and put it against a wall. one day my mother's friend saw me come out of the hacienda and told me about the the people that lived there. these people were filthy rich and shortly after their parents passed away the kids inherited everything, unfortunately the son was a gambler and the daughter would spend money unwisely, it wasn't long till they lost everything. the son was killed after he couldn't pay up any more of his debt and the daughter was losing it because she couldn't keep up with her spending habits.
they say she lived the remainder of her days in the hacienda in a rocking chair.
few years later they send some cops from Ameca to watch over, since its a rural town. and since theres nowhere to stay they usually have to spend the night at the hacienda. while checking the place out one of the cops saw an elderly lady in a rocking chair and greeted her but got no response, for some reason he didnt think much of it and didnt mention anything to his fellow cops till the next day, which is when they told him about the hacienda. ever since that cop refuses to go back to that place since he claims its cursed.

there's a few more stories from the hacienda so i'll post in a few
>>
This doesn't really qualify as a spooky story but...

>live in the US and
>Mom being from mexico visited one of her relatives there many years back.
> Was a pig farm and they lived in a dirt poor shack that an old lady and her mentally ill daughter that couldn't take care of her self
>Mom said that the old lady died at some point between now and then
>Mom thinks that without anyone to take care of the daughter and no one to feed the pigs
>The inevitable happened and the pigs ate the daughter
>>
>>17012418
Well... It did whined in spanish "hay mis hijos, haaaaay!!!", just posted in english for the sake of avoiding /pol/ stragglers and the fact that this board is primary english spoken.
>>
>>17012485
Go on.
>>
>>16979573
They call that things * chaneques*
>>
>>16996682
only if youre white and beta. Otherwise you should be fine
>>
>>17014370
Be nice
>>
You know, stories about burried treasures are prevalent in Mexico. The basis for them is that during the Revolution, you had a pretty good chance of being raided by the civil war overlords and their men for everything you had. Regular people, bandits and even the overlords themselves hid their money underground. My mother grew up in one of those small rural towns by Zacatecas, she remembers the friends of her father (my late grandfather) talk about an incident relating one of these treasures

This one farmer, one day, started to get strange dreams related to an ancestor. The ancestor revealed to him the whereabouts of a vast amount of money earned from the Revolution period. The ancestor told him the treasure was hidden between a chasm between two rocks that would remain open during a certain time of a certain day. He was to carry something to pack everything he could carry, but not so much that he couldn't move freely by carrying it. In other words, a small pouch, no larger than a backpack. The time was very important, since the chasm wouldn't again until the next year. The farmer woke up and told what he dreamed to his wife the next morning. She she was both excited and skeptical but she still felt it would be best if the farmer's best friend went with him, you know, to carry more stuff back in case the thing was real. The farmer asked his best friend, commonly known as "Compadre" the whole story and he agreed to aid him. The day came and the farmer waited his friend patiently to arrive, the hour was drawing nearer and the farmer was growing impatient. The friend finally arrived, but to the surprise of the farmer, he had brought upon several bags with him. The farmer repeated what he heard in his dream, explaining him it would be a bad idea to get too greedy, the friend pretended to listen to him just to go along. At the marked time, the chasm opened. That on itself it's pretty fucking weird, but what happened next takes it home.
>>
Pinches espantos me cago de la emocion
>>
>>17014672
Within the opening, as the ancestor said, there was an unbelievable amount of gold, stuff made of gold, golden coins, jewelry, it was hard to believe how much stuff there was in there. The farmer put everything he could get his hands into inside the pouch, the farmer's friend did the same, although he seemed more nervous. While the farmer stuffed his bag the most he could, the friend was filling about five of the bags he brought simultaneously. The farmer was done while the friend was still on a frenzy, stuffing bags with coins and gold nuggets. The farmer said that was good enough, but the friend kept picking stuff. The farmer wasn't too concerned, until he noticed the light on the chasm was getting thinner and thinner. He quickly realized the chasm was closing. Alarmed, he told his friend they should leave, he was able to ge through the exit with ease, but his friend was carrying too much stuff. The farmer, once outside, told his friend to drop the bags and run quickly to the exit, but it was too late, the screams of his friends were drowned within the closing gap. The farmer returned home with the coins and told the whole thing to his wife. They went the next day trying to find him, but there was nothing there, the place where chasm used to be was bare, a wall of solid rock. The friend's wife was grieving, no matter how much they tried to find an entrance or dig one through, there was nothing they could do. A year later, the friend patiently waited for the chasm to open again. And just like last year, at the exact time, so it did. When he ran inside he found a figure sitting in the middle of the vault in a contemplative way, like Rodin's "Penseur". It was his friend. At first he feeled relieved to see him sitting so nonchalantly, he told him how worried he was. No mater what he said, his friend wasn't responding. The moment the farmer touched his friend, to his complete horror he turned into dust, and fell apart.

And that's that.
>>
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Juan Ramón Saenz, and I mean not only his work but also his strange death, dude was young and healthy and someone say he got cursed.
>>
>>17010305
Without even clicking the link I know what you're talking about. The dudes name (tv guy I mean) was Paco or something similar right? And the "ghost" just kinda looks towards him and you hear a fucking blood curling scream and he takes off running like a little bitch screaming all the while? (Not that I wouldn't have done the same mind you.)

I still have that episode on my damn tvo.

Now to check the link and see if it's the same one. Not looking forward to it because it's 0302 and I'm home alone and I've read through all these stories from the beginning of the thread so far.
>>
>>17015024
Yup. Same one. I fucked up the guys name though, but it was the same one. Shit scared the piss out of me.
>>
What about that story about that guy who supposedly sold his soul to the devil? I think his name is Jose, and he was on that one radio show, La Mano Peluda.
>>
>>16994079
> my parents always tell me that they found a huge bird in my room when I was a baby
Creepy...more info pls??
>>
File: 34rx5vk.jpg (12 KB, 450x322) Image search: [Google]
34rx5vk.jpg
12 KB, 450x322
>>16982529
>>
>>17015024
>>17015032
It's Facundo senpai he a crazy bald light skin mofo and yeah that shit was spooky
>>
>>17015165
Apparently the word F.A.M gets replaced by senpai lol wtf
>>
>>16999702
Oh, qué recuerdos. Mi tío Miguel solía contarnos esta historia a mí y a mis primos cuando éramos pequeños.
>>
File: 1446977301643.jpg (70 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
1446977301643.jpg
70 KB, 1024x680
>>16997766
>>17008884
This is crazy, like it's not all that uncommon to have a damn neighborhood wizars, and shit? Like imagine being a kid, and the norm is, oh grandpa is a wizard that fight witches, and shit?

Although crazy it's pretty darn cool as this is the closest thing to witch hunters...
>>
>>16982529
Was your great dad a pedophile?
>>
File: 1434588148911.jpg (10 KB, 235x212) Image search: [Google]
1434588148911.jpg
10 KB, 235x212
>>16982529
> scared sober

I wonder if that would make a good AA reality show.
>>
>>17010275
>she
Que?
>>
>>17014672
>>17014733
spooped hard
>>
>>17015494

I'm an American, and this is what I'm thinking as I read this thread. I always thought of Mexico as a Catholic nation (not official, of course, just socially), but it seems like paganism is no big deal there.
>>
>>16987416
Never thought I'd find someone from Chiapas here. Saludos wey
>>
>>17017270
Their "Catholic" side and their indigenous religious practices blend together at points, which makes it very hard to tell which is which.

Indios worshiped the mother goddess and then the Virgin Mary. Now both are one.
>>
File: 1430085468910.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1430085468910.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
bump for future reading...
>>
So in this really rural town i always played around with a kid, and one day i go see him, and he tells me he found the "casa del diablo" the devils house, so we go and its littered with literal sin, condoms, bottles of booze, playing cards, and we found a messed up bible, the second i found that i noped the shit outta there and told my friend to run, when we got back we were both shitting ourselves
>>
>>17018234
Same guy here another time, we were fucking around in the gorest, and it satrted getting dark, but we were a lot farther from his house than what we normally were, so we began running, because that place is weird as fuck at night, and i swear that when we were running, all the tree roots were moving to trip us, and it was all pretty spoopy, we also saw this figure standing at the top of the hill when we were running, i really hated that place afterwards
>>
>>17018249
Another one, a funny one tho, not paranormal, infront of my friendos house there was this house whose owner never visited it, but it had light and all that, so we would always go and fuck around, one day when we got in there, the owner was actually there, and saw us, screamed, "i bet youre the little shits who keep on wasting my energy, im gonna get you" and then he grabbed a machete and started chasing us, we jumped the fence and got outta there as fast as possible
>>
>>17018264
This one i really regret, there was an unfinished house, and nobody knows who the owner was or what happened to him, but one day we broke the windows to see what was inside, even though we all hated that place because it was creepy as shit, and actually got in, a few seconds in we heard something fall down upstairs and then something whisper "RUN"
I had never ran so fast in my life, or jumped out of a window either, but that day i did
>>
File: my_house.jpg (289 KB, 997x660) Image search: [Google]
my_house.jpg
289 KB, 997x660
>>16989288
My uncles told me this story like this too, they found an old burial ground containing a couple small pots and plates. Supposedly the pot had gold but one uncle got scared and ran away but the other stay and tried to take the gold and when he tried to touch it, it all turn to sand and corroded metal.

Hes kept the pots and plates and I've seen what looks like to be silver bits, i didn't take a pictures because i was always to busy walking around town and chatting up the locals. Next time i go i plan on taking pics and maybe a scrape of metal and getting it tested.
>>
On México City, in Xochimilco, when you travel the river of Xochimilco on those nice and pretty boats and you are like un the middle of the river, yo can see a parto of the woods with many también teddybears of any kind stuck on every goddamn tree, and they keep going like for many meters inside the woods (ive seen it, looks quite scary)
They say that if you go inside lik very deep, the teddybears start talking to you and that you may not be able to escape.
>>
File: sadcat.jpg (79 KB, 461x462) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
79 KB, 461x462
>>16987406

>mfw 2004 was 11 years ago.
>>
>>17018275
Sure u did anon
>>
>>16980768
Graboids
>>
>>17018676
When are you visiting again?
>>
File: muh face when.jpg (8 KB, 250x230) Image search: [Google]
muh face when.jpg
8 KB, 250x230
>>16982529

Whoa fucking shit!

What kind of voice did that little faggot have? I can imagine that little prick springing up and running at a superhuman pace after your great granddad.

Fuck me that's creepy
>>
>>17016087
Yes she, but she don't really post just lurks for shit and giggles
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.