[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britney Spears "Mona Lisa" Incident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 95
File: Brit.jpg (3 KB, 136x85) Image search: [Google]
Brit.jpg
3 KB, 136x85
For a little while, Britney got into the habit of giving her fans a little New Year surprise. Some were less pleasurable than others – her marriage to Jason Alexander springs to mind. But the “Mona Lisa” incident was an intriguing one. It appears from an account given by radio station staff that Britney phoned KISS FM on New Year’s Eve, 2004 suggesting that she come to the station straight away to play her new song. The station at first suspected a student hoax, but one of the DJs happened to have met Britney, and knew her voice, so she was given the go-ahead.

The panic in the studio after she arrived isn’t hard to imagine. They had about 5 minutes to go before the next show began, and at first Britney’s demo disk wouldn’t play on their machine, so they tried another machine – and at last it worked! And thus was “Mona Lisa” launched into the world. I have to say, when the news spread across the internet (which happened within minutes of the broadcast) I was sure it was a hoax or a scam of some sort, but it turned out to be true – a brand new Britney Spears track had been leaked by the woman herself.

TL;DR:Brit walks into a radio station without shoes with the demo of Mona Lisa and whines about writing earlier songs.. clones etc..

Someone has to have the original recording...
>>
File: Hamsa Earrings.jpg (676 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Hamsa Earrings.jpg
676 KB, 1920x1200
#pray4britney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMpguv7st7s
>>
Take this crap to /mu/
>>
>>16974540

I already did (Thread died)... They didnt respond... This is probably more /x/ territory anyways.... This actually seems like fresh /x/ content...
>>
>>16974516

>Jason Alexander

Britney married Costanza?
>>
File: George_Costanza.jpg (70 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
George_Costanza.jpg
70 KB, 300x400
>>16974516
>>16974598
Mfw
>>
>>16974540

LOL.. Do you honestly think /mu/ accepts Britney Spears threads???.. Really??
>>
>>16974598

OP here... She probably did..... I actually remember that as official news back in 2000-ish... YES COSTANZA LOST HIS VIRGINITY TO THE WHORE KNOWN AS BRITNEY SPEARS.... She did it for publicity...
>>
Fuck.. despite the antics, this is actually good /x/ material....

Its well known fact that Britney Spears Had some things going on with the recording industry... On her first 2 albums she made 2-3 songs about being sad and lonely... those are gone (girls??).. Now shes a puppet...

The OP incident is real and well known and documented... I was when she was bald...

I actually think she is cool for that... Ill look more for this incident.. Its well known.. Thats my favorite Brit song..
>>
>>16974686
................ok...................................................................................................................................................................cool....
>>
>>16974686
>Thats my favorite Brit song

Let's get some classic Britney up in here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0bPrt69rag
>>
The Album at that time was going to be called "Original Doll".. This incident is weird as fuck because at that time Brit was supposed to be in the Post-recording/mastering process.. This was during the time she shaved her hair...

And this particular song was a B-side of "sometimes"...

This is all well documented/known... Though not many fans know about this..
>>
>>16974794

The whole thing is just weird as fuck with the nature of the song sometimes... and the nature of the song mona lisa.. This is all fact.. Thats what makes it weird as fuck.. all common documented fact.. those 2 songs, together, have a weird contrast and say something.. an artistic expression of sorts...
>>
I really don't understand the importance of this situation.
So Britney called into a radio station to play a new song and then they did? Okay?
Where's the importance here? Why do I never see threads here about Max Martin?
>>
>>16974820

Its basically an unreleased song and has a really contradictory theme to the rest of her work... She basically claims to be cloned.. Its just weird as fuck how she brought it into a radio station bare foot as a demo (pop stars dont do that) when she was bald and the song talk about being cloned and shit.. really not much more to it than that.. its just odd for a top billboard pop star..
>>
File: britney.jpg (74 KB, 397x640) Image search: [Google]
britney.jpg
74 KB, 397x640
>>16974820
>>16974840
Basically it was a cry for help.
>>
>>16974840
Yeah, it's pretty odd now that I realize she was working on a career-defining album, was stoked about it, and then silenced for three years
>>
File: BULLS.jpg (138 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BULLS.jpg
138 KB, 1920x1080
>>16974840
>being cloned and shit

Here's the latest model btw...
>>
File: Putin wink.jpg (13 KB, 360x232) Image search: [Google]
Putin wink.jpg
13 KB, 360x232
>>16974853
Vladimir Putin is the most optimized clone however. Superior Russian scientists
>>
File: tricolour.jpg (7 KB, 387x258) Image search: [Google]
tricolour.jpg
7 KB, 387x258
>>16974894
Liberté

Egalité

Fraternité
>>
>>16974925
Wrong flag
>>
File: W I N K.jpg (35 KB, 660x398) Image search: [Google]
W I N K.jpg
35 KB, 660x398
>>16974965
;^)
(^;
>>
>>16974516
What's the TLDR part? Any sources or links that talk about this incident?
>>
>>16974623
>>16974598
It's a different Jason Alexander. Pic related. It's him.
>>
>>16974516
>TL;DR:Brit walks into a radio station without shoes with the demo of Mona Lisa and whines about writing earlier songs.. clones etc..
dude the tldr has nothing with what you wrote

where the hell did the dude come from?
>>
>>16974516
2-3 years later her breakdown in the industry happens which is expected for most hollywood child stars. she was going against them, rebellion is the title of one of her songs and mona lisa was hinting at it also. they tried to stop her and have her chained.
>>
>>16974516
Could you explain to me what the fuck you are talking about?

I'm interested, but your retarded way of writing has me puzzled.

Are you saying Britney is a clone?
>>
She fucked a dancer behind Justins back, then got demonised because she's a fucking snake.

I hope Dan "The Hymen Collider" Schneider molested her ass.
>>
>>16975749
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGx5rHQhZmc

listen to the song. she basically explains her role in the industry as a puppet and that britney is taking over "mona lisa" and taking control.

the clone is the alter persona. not the real britney but an artifact of the hollywood monopoly.

>they want her to break down and be a legend of her fall
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UlWTtGhAPU
>>
How the fuck is any of this x related whatsoever.

Mods get this garbage out of here please
>>
>>16975789
Monarch Mind Control is /x/

quit
>>
>>16975757
Justin pls
>>
I actually remember this. Around the time of Britney's fall from grace/divorce/"meltdown" she started speaking out publicly about her manufactured image, which is what Mona Lisa seems to be about. She walked into the radio station not only to get the song played, but to announce that she had written her own album, Original Doll, and was taking control of her life and image from now on.

...and that was the last anyone heard of Original Doll. Her record company denies its existence entirely, and her family got conservatorship shortly after, making them her legal guardians (well, her father really). She was never able to speak about the album or the issues she wanted to delve into on it again. Mona Lisa is the one surviving piece of evidence that any of this happened.

And, for the record, it's /X/ related because a tightly controlled pop star briefly broke free and tried to talk to the public about what was happening to her, only to be shut down in a sea of denial. You'd think with all the Project Monarch threads around her people would be more receptive to a well documented incident like this
>>
>>16974516
what the fuck am I reading
>>
File: madge.jpg (99 KB, 779x714) Image search: [Google]
madge.jpg
99 KB, 779x714
>>16976316
>Original Doll

Nope.
>>
>>16976316
It is pretty well documented. Saw this thread about an hour ago I have been listening to the song that supposely were in Original Doll and damn! these songs feel very, very different than anything she has done.
>>
Took a quick google to find the original recording from KISS FM that night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UlWTtGhAPU
>>
>>16976316
Not bad, /x/. You've got some fresh material left in you.
>>
Meinung Kontrolle
>>
>>16976401
It's interesting that in this demo she says "Now shes gone", but on the final build she says "Shes been cloned" at the end of the chorus.
>>
>>16976433

Been dumped in some dessert.

& eaten by Reptilian Smurgling Kikes.
>>
>>16976433

Yeah, she does. I suspect Mona Lisa was only released as a b side for Everytime because the label couldn't un-announce it, so they buried it instead.

Fun fact, Everytime is the only other Original Doll song to see the light of day. It was also penned by Britney, but later reworked to make it fit more with her image. Both the song and video (which she directed under the moniker Mona Lisa) hint heavily at running from a controlling entity and attempting suicide. The supposed suicide scene in the bathtub was tweaked by replaying the footage in reverse to make Britney emerge rather than drown- MTV wouldn't accept it for AirPlay otherwise
>>
>>16976532

The original "suicide" video directed by Britney here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8YzabSdk7ZA

It's pretty clear she was trying to kill the manufactured version of herself, given the terrified running into a bright light, the abuse, and the scene in which she dies in a hospital bed with people holding Britney emblazoned tabloids around her. Her rebirth at the end, the smile it's pretty depressing considering she was completely shut down and is now legally and financially controlled indefinitely.
>>
>>16974625
They like toxic.

/mu/ appreciates properly catchy songs without artistic merit.
>>
File: Britney+Spears+Wallpapers+1.jpg (87 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Britney+Spears+Wallpapers+1.jpg
87 KB, 1024x768
>>16976553
Well said. Have you ever heard of Project Camelot? A precursor to Monarch imo.
>>
File: star-theory-4-638.jpg (99 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
star-theory-4-638.jpg
99 KB, 638x479
>>16976316
it's /x/ related because having a "manufactured imaged" = monarch mind control

never change, /x/, you retarded nutjobs, you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8
>>
Celebrity Obsession threads belong in: >>>/tv/
>>
>>16974686
Why do you waste the time and energy to type out so many periods?
>>
>Ctrl + F "..."
>77 results
77 fucking elipses. Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>16976316
Listening to the song, I actually see some /x/ in there. I've always found Britney to be one of the more interesting pop stars because of her obvious mental health implosion.
>>
File: cult kek.jpg (31 KB, 336x335) Image search: [Google]
cult kek.jpg
31 KB, 336x335
>>16978088
>>
I hate when interesting threads are shut down by people going. "WAH, NOT PARANORMAL!!!"" it's why I wish they'd changed /x/ to Spooky or Creepy or Odd/Weird or something, like most of the other /x/s on other chans have done.
>>
Its funny because there's a pretty big Lost Media thread already.

There's an interesting timeline with the whole Britney in the mid 2000s thing. Because first there was this and the whole Original Doll album which was never made. The original demo song is extremely different to what we're used to from her, even the actual song that she double sided sounds a bit different even after 'Britneyfied'

I think the album was gonna be a mix of songs she's always wanted to do and a mix of complete and utter critique of the music industry, with some music industry secrets and conspiracies thrown in. All in a different style than what we're used to with Britney.

A lot of songs that Britney wrote or had input in of some kind are all pretty depressive, that's how you know if it's written by her or not, the generic love stuff is stuff written for her. Her songs often have recurring themes of being drowned and also flying, but having her wings cut off and thus plummeting, sometimes in the songs she 'flies again' though on her own with no wings.

Then after that was her breakdown. She often spoke about being a puppet for the music industry and how they're forcing her to do stuff and how they've controlled every aspect of her life. But a lot of her outcries weren't listened to at all, but that's not a knock on the people. The media completely spun what she was saying or trying to say as 'LOL CRAZY BRITNEY' and shit. Because the way she was doing it was so like out there for her and different and desperate because they kept silencing her, so the media easily spun it as 'SHE'S SO CRAZY LOOK AT HER GO, DONT LISTEN TO HER'

It was either that or they would say the stuff she was saying was about the paparazzi and the public harassing with her and delving into her private life. Her breakdown was partially that but mostly the music industry, but they spun it to be entirely paparazzi based.
>>
I find this interesting and honestly, at least it's something fresher than the constant roleplaying.

I want to see Chris Crocker (the mega britney freak) post his opinion on this, lol. Kinda serious about that though, in a way. Like just for the reaction. Would he be a monarch believer? etc
>>
File: Autism_Awareness_Ribbon.png (385 KB, 1000x1620) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Awareness_Ribbon.png
385 KB, 1000x1620
>>16978088
>>
>>16978292
Then came her album Blackout, with no sign of Original Doll and she never talked about it again. I do think 'Piece of Me' and 'Gimme More' were Original Doll songs, though, as they have a similar theme. They were 'Britneyfied' to fit her image. Similar to Everytime, which was also an Original Doll song that they actually released, but they changed it up completely to her usual style and changed the video so that it became a break up song, but the lyrics can easily be interpreted as her singing about how this industry has fucked her life.
I mean, fuck, it's pretty obvious. "Everytime I try to fight I fall without my wings, I feel so small." That entire album was full of depressing shit.

Then Circus came along, it's back to old Britney. Her singing about how some dude's SUCH A WOMANIZER. Britney had input on ONE song in the album, at this point her family had total control over her after her breakdown and Original Doll was silenced. She was in their clutches more than ever before, really.

I mean if you want some crazy, wackjob theories: Her Original Doll songs predicted or warned about her breakdown, as if it was gonna be forced onto her as part of the next 'step' and that's why she's gonna 'fall without her wings' as she references. Either that or the breakdown was a punishment for trying Original Doll, maybe she did the radio thing knowing her album was never gonna be released. I think that album was meant to be her last, well, her last as a pop superstar part of big record labels.

Really there's nothing new shed from those songs though, the music industry is manipulative as fuck, especially towards child stars, and it's all false and there's shady shit going down to make their stars fit their 'image'

It's all kinda common knowledge that Hollywood and Music industries are false and manipulative, though.
>>
>>16978317
He'd probably just start sobbing incoherently into his webcam.
>>
>>16978330
How did you NOT see all the fucking dots?
>>
Browsing shit online. Apparently Britney had some trigger word mini-meltdown on the X Factor pre-show for the Top 6. The word was "sweet".. can anyone find video of that?

You'd think illuminati would choose more unusual words as trigger words than "sweet" or "weird," like are they fucking serious lol
>>
>>16978088
Go get a tripcode and post results for ellipses in every thread, the world needs to know
>>
wtf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMpguv7st7s
>>
>>16978571
Watch "First Interview with Hannah & Britney Spears X Factor Live PreShow - TOP 6 2012" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/tsWcQNaIe_U

I didnt really see a difference anon
>>
>>16974686
Fucking kill yourself, please
>>
>>16974516
She looked much better before the nose job
>>
>>16974525

this isnt that wierd, have you ever actually talked to a girl when you were like 12? whenever they got hurt from sport or some stupid shit theyd play it off like they are super happy and it was funny then burst into tears.

i dont think Brittany has the iq or social skills of someone above 12 so i dont think its that weird.
>>
Gimmie mo' brinney
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-07-16-16-29.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-07-16-16-29.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>16978088
>>16978083
Kek'd too hard
>>
File: twc_logo_detail.gif (52 KB, 548x300) Image search: [Google]
twc_logo_detail.gif
52 KB, 548x300
Good thread and yes Britney had her Monarch control invoked when she got too headstrong...
>>
>>16974525
To me that wasn't mind control triggers or alters at all, it was just Britney breaking down, by the looks of things her parents really disapproved on her crying because it'd ruin her image and required her to be strong. She was probably mega fucked up as a kid.
>>
>>16976316
Allegedly, that melt-down that occurred with her wielding an umbrella was because her child was being threatened to reign her in. Looking at the expression on her face at the time, I remember feeling that something deeper was going on then a spoiled princess pitching a fit.

Those of us who dislike what they are made to produce are encouraged to view them in this light: As pampered, air-headed twits who deserve to have their bubbles burst. When the more we learn, the more it becomes apparent that people like Britney are actually being made to suffer horribly. Makes me want to see her set free and give her a hug. A genuine one, not one motivated by a desire to exploit her or misconception of who she is.
>>
The above anon is a pretty cool guy...
>>
>>16979603
>something deeper was going on then a spoiled princess pitching a fit
i totally agree but i don't think it has anything to do with monarch programming or conspiracy-type exploitation. she was a huge celebrity who was going through a hard time in her personal life and the media wouldn't leave her alone so she lost it. i don't condemn her for it and i do feel somewhat sorry for her because she sacrificed her own identity to become a celebrity "object" at an age that was way too young to make a decision like that. hollywood and the music industry are corrupt and full of greed, manipulation, exploitation and even pedophilia but i firmly believe it's all in the name of fame and money and there's not much more to it than that.
>>
Why do people Not listen just lonely and looking for a partner
>>
I think she was Monarch programmed like many Disney princesses...
>>
>>16979603
>When the more we learn, the more it becomes apparent that people like Britney are actually being made to suffer horribly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vvBAONkYwI
>>
>>
>>16979655
>>16979613
>>16979454

if you are so sure this is real, why do you constantly samefag your own threads so hard? every thread i see from you includes at least some posts where you pretend to be other people. why?
>>
>>16979664
Calm down, Handler.
>>
Lol seriously shill...how do any of those posts imply that there is effort made trying to "hide" that they are me?

Try again...
>>
File: Dan Schneider.png (270 KB, 548x634) Image search: [Google]
Dan Schneider.png
270 KB, 548x634
>>16979631
>i do feel somewhat sorry for her because she sacrificed her own identity to become a celebrity "object"

This is exactly what Monarch programming does.

>at an age that was way too young to make a decision like that.

You're naive if you think Britney ever had any autonomy over her career. She was being groomed even before her music career took off, she was part of the MICKY MOUSE CLUB remember? She was chosen as a child and underwent the programming before she had any conception of what was going on and her parents were obviously clueless.

>i firmly believe it's all in the name of fame and money and there's not much more to it than that.

Why is it so unbelievable to you that wicked people have perfected a system of psychological manipulation basically allows them to "mind-control" impressionable people? Of course they do it for the money (and the sex and the power), the point is that there is a very sophisticated SYSTEM that uses the same symbols and techniques to manipulate its victims.

>>16979655
Yep.
>>
>>16979613
If you have any doubts, think about it, someone with a juvenile mind-set flipping out and throwing a tantrum over nothing is going to be screaming and crying like a child. She was clearly under duress during that altercation but not crying. On a psychological level, that indicates someone who is holding onto their composure in an effort to take action. Rather then crumbling and attempting to appeal to sympathy as we would expect to be the case if we were to believe the media-portrayal of the event.

I don't think that that is the face of someone throwing a tantrum, that seems more like the face of someone being victimized through entrapment and going into full fight-or-flight response.

>>16979631
Where is stated in my post that I consider this to be the case? I do but that you are compelled to associate it with a denial of the possibility is strange. You don't even attempt to articulate reasoning as to why such a pattern isn't indicative that systematic abuse by a group in the entertainment industry -which announces itself through common occult-based symbolic motifs and methods- cannot be exactly what it appears to be.
>>
File: t. Dan.webm (757 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
t. Dan.webm
757 KB, 640x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4vRVbw-z2g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gge0rt94wM8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gu8CoNGoYY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_EjM6WSg4U
>>
File: Lucifer Levels.jpg (197 KB, 640x547) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer Levels.jpg
197 KB, 640x547
Precisely...it is exactly what it appears to be...

They know these symbols have real power...that is why they are so prominent
>>
>>16979695
Ay, fucking Dan Schneider the pedo. I figured this out while I was still a teen and watching some of the shit on his shows made me so uncomfortable. I'm just glad other people agree about his obviously creepy bullshit.
>>
File: Matrix.jpg (37 KB, 438x578) Image search: [Google]
Matrix.jpg
37 KB, 438x578
>>16979705
http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/
>>
I think there's a lot to be said in Britney's breakdown, that was disguised or 'covered up' by the media as "Ohhh she's so crazy, crazy Brit!"

I don't believe in the mind control, cloning, psychological crap but she was obviously entrapped in the music industry and required to be false, during a time when she was starting a family of her own. I think the cancellation of an album that was actually written by the real her for once and the constructed celeb image she had to portray, rather than just have a family of her own caused her breakdown. I think the Paparazzi were to blame but not as much as the Music Industry, who tried to completely hide their involvement under the idea of "Those paps sent her CURAZYYY"
>>
File: b.jpg (63 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
63 KB, 600x900
>>16979840
Oh and a good example of this is the head shaving. She shaved her head specifically because that's completely against her image, it gave her a moment of control, because her entire image was constructed. The media played it off as 'crazy bald lady' though, but if you look at the head shaving images, she's ecstatic for this moment of defiance.
>>
That's her programming kicking in M8
>>
>>16979840
>>16979849
Exactly. In an interview since then, she talked about it being her essentially controlling her own life and being like, "Fine, they want a pretty face? I'll take that from them because I have the power." or so on (paraphrased). Taking back her own power over her life.
>>
Pop Stars similar to Britney generally go through four stages. The idea that they're rebelling against their label and rebelling against their image and all this kind of stuff and doing their own thing and 'going out of control' is often a false one, just as constructed as the wholesome image they had before. Miley Cyrus is going through it right now. The only exception was Britney during this period and her 'breakdown' but even she had a false 'rebellion period' constructed by her label.

The pattern usually follows:
>Debut, wholesome, girl next door image with sweet songs about their first love
>The 'rebellion phase' which is constructed, they get all sexual, start drugging up, get into relationships every couple of months, Christina's Dirrrrty Phase, Britney's Slave4u, Miley right now etc.
>A small break
>The comeback, at this point they're over their crazy sexual rebel phase but their songs are still more mature and there are some sexy songs still, but it's more 'classy' and such, and not as over the top as before.
>Another break, usually to start a family
>The legacy phase, they'll produce a couple more albums but they're more sporadic than before, their music is not as popular as before as each album is kind of different, they try out new things at this point because their legacy is already cemented and they have the cash to take risks. So there's a lot of experimental stuff going on, they're often used as judges on talent shows at this point. Christina on The Voice, Britney on the X-Factor etc.

Each phase has one or two albums until the next one, except the final phase, that just goes on until their eventual drug related death or retirement, with the length between each album getting longer.
>>
>>16979929
Depressing.
>>
>>16979840
What is the Paparazzi but gang-stalking hiding in plane sight? The public isn't actually that hungry for the private lives of these people to be invaded without invitation but this activity continues under that guise. Another way in which they abuse these people while trying to shift the blame onto the media consuming public and make them indirectly participate in this. It's highly narcissistic in terms of how this is done and then projected onto the public at large.
>>
File: ILLUMINATI.png (1 MB, 1044x486) Image search: [Google]
ILLUMINATI.png
1 MB, 1044x486
>>
>>16980034
Honestly some of the shit the gossip and celebrity magazines write about is insane. They'll talk about someone not wearing make up to the gym or what they wore when grocery shopping or that they went to buy a newspaper and went back home.

I think it's scarier that there's an audience for it, if there wasn't, they wouldn't front page it.
>>
>>16979692
>Where is stated in my post that I consider this to be the case?
when you say that the outburst was because her child was threatened. it was obvious that you agreed with OP and the monarch believers. and so, i expressed my opinion, which happens to be different than yours. and my reasoning is just what i said in my post. there are so many easy explanations for why young celebrities are exploited so you are the one that needs more proof for your extraordinary claims. in my mind, the occult based symbols are just a hollywood/music industry meme that has to do with the allure of being mysterious. there is no evidence it's anything more than a performance.
>>
There is loads of evidence it's more than performance desu
>>
Don't you think clone Miley knows what's up?
>>
File: 1394592775867[1].gif (3 MB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
1394592775867[1].gif
3 MB, 400x236
>>16979695
Watch "Drive By Acting - Tori and Robbie". Shit is so blatantly creepy (looks like someone directing a porn shoot). This is considered G rated material? Is Dan pushing the envelope even further? Is he still doing the feet thing on his new shows or has he toned it down a bit because mostly everybody is onto him by now?
This stuff can ruin your childhood just by watching it not unlike learning later when you're an adult that Bob Saget was dry humping dolls on Full House or ALF said "Nigger" a lot on his show. Kids are so sexualized these days on TV I feel sorry for them and the kids that have to deal with watching it. You just can't hide stuff from kids anymore. They know what's up. I wish most wish they hadn't known what was up (so much) though.

P.S. - Captcha (Shoes)
>>
File: Final form.jpg (148 KB, 310x403) Image search: [Google]
Final form.jpg
148 KB, 310x403
>>16979929
Works like a charm every time! Hehehe!
>>
The eyesssssss
>>
In 1974, JONI MITCHELL told the press of a male spirit who helps her write music. “Joni Mitchell credits her creative powers to a ‘male muse’ she identifies as Art. He has taken so much control of not only her music, but her life, that she feels married to him, and often roams naked with him on her 40-acre estate. His hold over her is so strong that she will excuse herself from parties and forsake lovers whenever he ‘calls’” (Why Knock Rock? p. 112, citing Time magazine, Dec. 16, 1974, p. 39).
>>
File: Ozzy Diary of a Madman.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Ozzy Diary of a Madman.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
"I really wish I knew why I’ve done some of the things I’ve done over the years. Sometimes I think that I’m possessed by some outside spirit. A few years ago, I was convinced of that – I thought I truly was possessed by the devil. I remember sitting through the Exorcist a dozen times, saying to myself, ‘Yeah, I can relate to that.’" (Hit Parader, Nov., 1984, p. 49)
>>
File: michael-jackson-bad.jpg (26 KB, 473x473) Image search: [Google]
michael-jackson-bad.jpg
26 KB, 473x473
Michael Jackson was heavily involved in the occult. He admitted he had a room full of mirrors so he could communicate with a spirit. Jackson said he would go to sleep for days with the aid of drugs so he can get songs from the spirits or else the music of the spirits would be given to Prince. Jackson said “I wake up from dreams and go ‘Wow, put this down on paper,’ the whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face. I feel that somewhere, someplace it’s been done and I’m just a courier bringing it into the world” (MICHAEL JACKSON, Rolling Stone, Feb. 17, 1983).
>>
>>16980580
>or else the music of the spirits would be given to Prince
bahahaha
>>
File: Michael Jackson Disney World.jpg (123 KB, 400x284) Image search: [Google]
Michael Jackson Disney World.jpg
123 KB, 400x284
>or else the music of the spirits would be given to Prince
bahahaha

Yeah that was a weird thing to read...also how he would take drugs to sleep even back in 1983
>>
>>16980568
Wasn't man enough to blame it on his egomania, drugs and alcohol issues at the time.
>>
File: Ozzy Ultimate Sin Tour.jpg (59 KB, 500x688) Image search: [Google]
Ozzy Ultimate Sin Tour.jpg
59 KB, 500x688
or he really believed that he could have been possessed

Why are all these kill joys even on /x/ ?
>>
File: Slice.jpg (61 KB, 620x591) Image search: [Google]
Slice.jpg
61 KB, 620x591
>>16980707
>blame it on his egomania, drugs and alcohol issues

>implying these were the cause and not merely symptoms
>>
File: images8GHE54E0.jpg (9 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
images8GHE54E0.jpg
9 KB, 240x210
"I don't know if I'm a medium for some outside source. Whatever it is, frankly, I hope it is not what I think.... Satan." -- Ozzy Osbourne
>>
File: oz_thorn.jpg (8 KB, 194x238) Image search: [Google]
oz_thorn.jpg
8 KB, 194x238
Ozzy: ". . . I spent three years in a slaughterhouse, killing cows and pigs and all sorts of things. It got pretty bizarre – I was figuring out all these different ways to kill these animals. Have you ever drank blood?"
Qui: "Me? I faint if my steak is too rare. What kind of blood are you talking about?"
Ozzy: Oh, Ox blood, pig’s blood. I have, and I gotta admit, the first time you do it, you get quite a weird feeling."
Qui: "What was the first time like?"
Ozzy: "Well, you kinda stick a knife in there and hold out your cup. After that I got into the habit and started drinking it rather frequently."
(Oui, March 1982, pp. 36, 56)
>>
File: Ozzy Zack Wylde.jpg (10 KB, 300x198) Image search: [Google]
Ozzy Zack Wylde.jpg
10 KB, 300x198
"I was downstairs reading. He came down with just his underpants on. And he's like, 'We've come to a decision.' And I'm like, 'We've'? And he said 'You have to die'. And then he just dived on me and got me down on the and was just strangling me. But he was gone. There was blinkers on his eyes. He had gone. It wasn't Ozzy."
(20/20, Barbara Walters, Nov. 6, 2002)
>>
File: hitch1.jpg (15 KB, 213x335) Image search: [Google]
hitch1.jpg
15 KB, 213x335
Another song on the Down to Earth album is titled "Facing Hell", as Ozzy sings, "I'm facing hell"

You made a promise of protection to a future after life
To the final resurrection until eternal paradise
But then I'm blinded with temptation into every mortal sin. . .
Is it God that sits there waiting or will the darkness suck me in
Evil one is coming and he's knockin' your door Cause today's the day you pay
Oh yeah, I'm praying that you'll never know
That I'm facing hell
Facing Hell from Down to Earth by Ozzy Osbourne
>>
Here's something interesting, Russel Brand on MSNBC: After flirting with and Mika Brazinski she says, "He reminds me of Willy."
When asked: "Whose Willy?"
She responds in a distraught tone of voice: "I don't know . . ."
Then proceeds to make a sexual overture towards Russel.

Is Willie a handler? Did Russel's assertive behavior trigger her Monarch programming by reminding her of a handler that she knows as Willie whose identity she can't clearly recall?

Nah, must be a performance.
>>
>>16980988
Derp: Forgot video link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmJiglrBFYo
>>
>>16974516

...Britney...

...is slang for coward...
>>
>>
>>16980988

Will Smith.

Get with the program broheim...

...Will Smith knows a lot about Illuminati.

Jaden also. (obviously)
>>
File: steviienicks-743x1024.jpg (84 KB, 743x1024) Image search: [Google]
steviienicks-743x1024.jpg
84 KB, 743x1024
>>
Anyone got info on Stevie Nicks and the occult?
>>
Witchy Woman
>>
>>16979660
what does this have to do with monarch programming?
>>
>>16974516
Prove it
>>
File: p.txt.jpg (28 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
p.txt.jpg
28 KB, 460x460
Interesting Album name...
>>
File: latest.jpg (100 KB, 468x691) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
100 KB, 468x691
>>16981049
Off with their heads!
>>
>>16980988

I've never seen this video. I'm not going to lie, that part is pretty strange. It seems like the other woman is the one saying "Willy" over and over, with no context whatsoever. Even Brand is like "who is Willy?" and Mika is like "I don't know..." while the other two just sit there and laugh. Fucking strange ass interaction. The whole segment is odd really.
>>
This song always gets me...
>>
>>16981102

Groundskeeper Willy.

Drunk falling in the pool.

NOT in on the joke...

Man In Black.

....galaxy defender...

...in Orion's belt...

...It's a cat...

Still nothing?
>>
Huh???
>>
Stevie Nicks and the whole Rhiannon persona similar to Beyonce and Sasha Fierce
>>
>>16978728

LMAO, what the fuck was that "WHATEVER"
>>
>>16980988
The woman in orange kept saying "Willy". It seemed to me she was just getting Brands name wrong, and she did it to a point that confused the woman in blue who then became flustered more than she already clearly was.
>>
>>16980620
>YFW you jack another hit from Michael's spirits.
>>
File: Marshall.jpg (35 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
Marshall.jpg
35 KB, 550x413
>>16981766
The Beatles aka Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band

David Bowie aka Ziggy Stardust

Marshall Mathers aka Eminem aka Slim Shady

Nicki Minaj aka Roman Zolanski (kek)

The who "alter-ego" thing has been a staple for a long time.

Just ask anyone with dissociative identity disorder what they think about alter-egos!
>>
>>16979863

Was Gosling programmed to have autism?
>>
>>16981917

Prince is a Jehovah's Witness who believes in chemtrails btw. He'd fit right in here.
>>
File: Real bean.gif (999 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Real bean.gif
999 KB, 500x500
>>16982163
...Yeah.
>>
File: Linsday Lohan Eye .jpg (59 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Linsday Lohan Eye .jpg
59 KB, 500x500
>>
>>16981102
>inside jokes
>>
Wish I could just hug Britney and make her feel better.

But its impossible now.
>>
>>16981102
I like how Russel keeps trying to talk about important things and they keep diverting him off of the topic, just effortlessly. I also think it's interesting how he keeps reiterating that they aren't treating him like he is a present person.
>>
somehow this is related with the thread
https://youtu.be/7tMXKQdc5ZM
>>
File: Untitled_2.png (233 KB, 285x460) Image search: [Google]
Untitled_2.png
233 KB, 285x460
>>16981102
She says willy brand. She gets his name wrong, that's why he tears into them about lack of professionalism.
>>
>>16980992
I love Russel in movies and his standup is alright, but mother of the goy that was one hilarious (and meta) interview. I started out pissed cause you didn't point out the time in the video she did it, but a minute in I was already crying from laughter.
>>
>>16984378
When I saw that this was an hour long I almost said fuck that. Watched the first few minutes and here I am 15 minutes in. Great stuff, thanks anon.
>>
Any other songs like Age of Aquarius???
>>
are there Occult themes in Britney songs/videos..?
>>
>>16986040
Yes, many! The one that popped in my head when reading your post (triggered) is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt8VYOfr8To
>>
>>16986040
this one too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Edv8Onsrgg
>>
>>16974686
>>16974721

yeah this post is weird as fuck... what the hell...
>>
>>16979658
this actually makes me feel shitty for her...
>>
>>16979849
this

damn i feel so bad for her...
>>
File: Britney+Spears+Toxic+285691.jpg (30 KB, 499x422) Image search: [Google]
Britney+Spears+Toxic+285691.jpg
30 KB, 499x422
But you know Bri Bri is toxic

Symbols on Album?
>>
Bri Bri "Remixed" by Monarch after her meltdown?
>>
>>16980634
>nearly 2016
>not taking drugs to get ideas from the Insectoid or snake beings
>>
>>16974686
Can we hear more from this retard, please?
>>
File: t45206175-i266646483_s400.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
t45206175-i266646483_s400.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
I mean look at these albums...they are so blatant
>>
File: Bri Bri Monarched.png (428 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Bri Bri Monarched.png
428 KB, 600x600
Monarch again...
>>
>>16976316
>Original Doll

Nope.

Nope but definitely one in a long succession of the...
>>
File: gigi-dalessio.jpg (205 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
gigi-dalessio.jpg
205 KB, 800x600
>>
>>16974516
how is this /x/ related?
>>
File: Madonna Illuminati.jpg (12 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
Madonna Illuminati.jpg
12 KB, 311x162
You know that everything that glitters ain't gold
So let the music take you out of control
It's time to feel it in your body and soul
Come on, let's go
We're gonna dance and turn this dark into something
So let the fire burn, this music is bumping
We're gonna live forever, love never dies
It starts tonight (tonight, to-tonight, tonight, tonight)

It's like
It's like
It's like everybody in this party, shining like Illuminati (woh woh woh woh)
Like everybody in this party, shining like Illuminati (woh woh woh woh)
It's like everybody in this party, shining like Illuminati
Everybody in this party, shining like Illuminati

Madonna album track Illuminati
>>
File: madonna-devil.jpg (156 KB, 600x779) Image search: [Google]
madonna-devil.jpg
156 KB, 600x779
>>
File: NWO Madonna Eye of Horus.jpg (454 KB, 1163x1600) Image search: [Google]
NWO Madonna Eye of Horus.jpg
454 KB, 1163x1600
It's paranormal to the hilt...Music has always been paranormal inherently and then when you read about almost every influential artist being involved some way into the occult, then it becomes highly spooky
>>
File: NWO Jimmy Page Eye of Horus.jpg (38 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
NWO Jimmy Page Eye of Horus.jpg
38 KB, 422x600
Jimmy Page believed these symbols all had deep power...Led Zepplin was unnaturally popular
>>
celebrities are synths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: britney-spears-wax.jpg (9 KB, 200x266) Image search: [Google]
britney-spears-wax.jpg
9 KB, 200x266
But but muh Britneys real!!
>>
>>16984381
willy brand = brand's penis
>>
>>16978669
what the fuck? what does she even say?
>>
Metallica Guitarist Kirk Hammet's Pick...

I rest my case good folks of /x/
>>
Wow I agree OP, it's surreal few people have pointed out how absurd it is for a pop icon to go to a radio show personally without even time to grab her shoes...just to ensure it got played.
>>
>>16981912
>>16984381
>>16986765

>>16979665

Listen to her tone of voice when she says:
>>"I don't know . . ."
That's not flirting, that's distress.
It's hard not to consider that Russel brands assertive and sexually charged demeanor triggered a latent programmed response: What could be called kitten programming, yet because Russel wasn't fully recognized as having authority by this conditioned behavior, it hiccuped and resulted in opening a portion of her memory that had been blocked off. How else could you be reminded of somebody, yet be distressed that you can't remember who they are in that context? I suppose you could make an argument that she was molested by an uncle named Willy or something but the way in which this is followed by a sexual come-on directed towards Russel is also consistent with Kitten Programming.
>>
1986 Heavy Metal album...
>>
>>16986828
Nobody said it was flirting. It WAS distress because she knew fucked up. She fucked up because the woman in orange fucked up. That's it. It was a mental lapse. You're looking into this too much, there's literally nothing else there besides confusion.
>>
Illuminati influence is strong and blatantly obvious. Britney Spears is a great example and is indeed /x/ material because programming/illuminati.
Someone should gather evidence and make an Amanda Bynes thread soon, because her break is ongoing and worse than Brittany's. Poor girl.

Rihanna and Eminem are other well documented puppets, as are many other famous people. But that's just the cost of fame. You get paid to play, and if you stop, you die - like Michael Jackson.
>>
>>16986937
>>
It's all so crazy it might just be true
>>
>>16979364
The shilling is real. How do I join to get money?
>>
>>16987086
>>Shilling is totally the GOAT guise! You should see about seeking a position! Like, hip to the extreme! Gimme' 5!
>>
>>16987086
Do they let you in on the orgies too? You sad, sick pathetic fuck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yApOotAuMGw
>>
>>16987292
Lol what
>>
I didn't know this happened. holy fuck. my mind is blown *-*
Can someone give me good links to read more upon monarch mind control :D
>>
>>16978594
>he thinks trips are novelty accounts

Oh god are they?
>>
This thread is depressing as fuck.

How come no one investigates this shit. It's not like it's not already out there.
>>
>>16988084
plenty of people investigate it. Just not anyone with the power to do anything about it. Everything is interconnected at the top.
>>
>>16988095
Yeah but still aren't there influential people that are good guys and would help with exposing this shit?
I know everyone thinks about their own safety first but at least anonymously somehow?
I know I remember reading Robert Downey Jr and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie weren't into this freaky shit and were low key against it.
>>
Oh, right that reminds me, there is that on-going stuff with Kesha going against Sony, claiming her manager abused her and they refuse to fire him and instead are threathening her to terminate her career if she doesn't back out the claims and agree to work with him.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/kesha-warns-her-career-will-825685
>>
File: NWO Kei$ha Crazy Kids Video.jpg (44 KB, 1197x718) Image search: [Google]
NWO Kei$ha Crazy Kids Video.jpg
44 KB, 1197x718
>>
>>16974820
Lol exactly, this thread don't belong on x
>>
File: 1038_Neda%20Brgic-%20Ognjanovic.jpg (144 KB, 592x620) Image search: [Google]
1038_Neda%20Brgic-%20Ognjanovic.jpg
144 KB, 592x620
This thread belongs exactly right here faggot

not muh tulpas

not muh succubus

not muh skinwalker

Yawwwwwwwn to that stupid shit
>>
>>16986836
>>16986836
blue triangle foreheads are "illuminated cyborgs" they used to be men, now they blindly obey and are almost autonomous. They are on a crusade to cram popular belief (blue triangle ball) into the head of the conquered.
Working towards a nation of "robot" slaves
>>
>>16974853
The harvest!
>>
Remember that breakdowns Tila Tequila and Amana Bynes had on Twitter?
>>
>>16987082
Goddamn...

I would fuck the livig shit out of her.
>>
>>16987432
Well, theres the classic Fritz Springmeier that give a run-down of how it's done. As for sites, when I first started researching this stuff, Vigilantcitizen was good but it's quality has decreased exponentially. There are still some hidden gems in there. I like Psuedoccultmedia. It's not active anymore, but there are tons of pictures that relay programming themes.
Here's a taste; http://www.pseudoccultmedia.net/2009/06/karen-mulder-depersonalized-monarch.html
>>
>>16990819

Holy shit I loved Tilas youtube and blog when she was crazy. Crazy on drugs for sure. The vid of her creating an "energy sphere" or some shit is next level insanity. She went on to more new agey stuff after talking about the illumanti got her some attention. She got a whole goddess complex going on.

Now she has a kid (terrifying) and thats all she talks about non stop. The conspiracy/new agey stuff ended as soon as the baby popped out. I stopped following her then but wow it was a wild ride while it lasted.
>>
File: Schneider.webm (60 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Schneider.webm
60 KB, 480x360
>>16990837
Not the best I've had but no slouch either!
>>
>>16980620
>Welp, Michael woke up, and we were just about to about to give him "Little Red Corvette"
>Shame, but he knows the consequences of our pact
>Off to Prince's house!
>>
>>16989374

Kesha also wanted to do an album of her own songs that got suppressed. She also wanted to collaborate with the Flaming Lips, but that got squashed by her managers and producer, who she accused of raping her.
>>
>>16986639
ahahahah
>>
>>16991071
Good. She's nowhere near their level. Teaspoon of sewage in a barrel of champagne makes sewage, teaspoon of champagne in a barrel full of sewage makes sewage. Either way, that track would have been fucked. The Flaming Lips are better than that
>>
File: Evil.gif (1 MB, 390x298) Image search: [Google]
Evil.gif
1 MB, 390x298
>>16991290
>handler detected
>>
>>16986388
wtf did I just watch
>>
>>16991290
you're acting like the flaming lips didn't just go on tour and help produce miley cyrus's new album, as if she's any better than kesha
>>
>>16992266
honestly this collaboration (miley and flaming lips) really throws off my whole understanding of the music industry.
is miley cool because she likes the flaming lips?
is wayne coyne only in it for the money? i didn't think it could happen!
i know they've been with warner bros a long time, but i always thought the flaming lips were a band who used their major label deal to their advantage and undertake some things they couldn't have handled independently.. not just in it for bigger and better profits
or does he think it's funny? that his band that started out playing football on acid is now working with this pop abomination?
is he maybe thinking that the most avant-garde thing possible would be to forsake the avant-garde and plunge face first into the mainstream?

any flaming lips fans out there?
>>
>>16992293
Wayne and Miley are way too close for him to "just be in it for the money". They are together all the time and it's fucking weird. But I 100% think her new album is some next-level enlightenment. The lyrics are about the universe and all this other shit. idk.
>>
>>16974731
shit taste detected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHqIXNpuH28
>>
>>16980529
hey faggot this thread is about BRITNEY
>>
>>16981003
i'd hate to ask whats wrong with meditation. i dont really care.
>>
>>16992293
they only want money. they believe money is the only answer to eternal spiritual fulfillment and plan to become zany celestial lesser gods in the next existence.

they need lots of money to make their ascension happen it's for the betterment of music.
>>
>>16979416
Is this peanut butter girl?
What's her snapchat?
>>
>>16975765
This is a very strange song for Britney, that's for sure.
>>
File: gif 10.gif (746 KB, 500x241) Image search: [Google]
gif 10.gif
746 KB, 500x241
>>16980739
>>16980755
>>16980780
>>16980805
>>16980823
This didn't have anything at all to do with the fact that he was an alcoholic drug addict in a metal band would it?
Writing and singing songs about demons and death while off your tits will have some adverse affects on you.
>>
>>16989374
Not really where you want to look for clues, I've known Kasia for some time (personally, she's a close friend of my cousin) and she uses this kind of imagery for lulz. Also she's a really talented producer and has a shifton of knowledge on composition and music production overall, afaik she made her last album basically only by herself during touring, using a lite version of Reason, she's very much outside of the studio influence, which is unusual I guess.
>>
>>16975765
>>they want her to break down and be a legend of her fall
gosh darn maybe she's clever than people let on. The poor girl
>>
>>16992386
Radar is good, but if we're going edgy Britney Toxic is GOAT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU

>dat spring reverb surf-guitar tone
>>
File: Fire.gif (495 KB, 500x267) Image search: [Google]
Fire.gif
495 KB, 500x267
>>16993893
forgot pic ;^)
>>
Tatooed eye of horus on hand for lels?

Your a shill
>>
>>16993632
I don't suppose she ever mentioned anything to your cousin about being forced to sing die young?
>>
>>16975765
>RHYMING "FALL" WITH "FALL"

>forgetting about caps lock and being too lazy to retype
>>
>>16977841
Video is bullshit. I grew up in the country (oldfag) and did this all the time. Literally, late-1960s
>>
>>16980620
>bahahaha
>ba

go stub your fucking toe, shitdick.
>>
>>16992552
man, wayne coyne knows you don't need money to be a celestial god in the next life... this is not the right answer
>>
>>16992357
maybe miley's camp has the lips convinced they're on to something serious?
>>
>>16994063
I know some bad things happened to her at the very beginning of her career, but it never came up. From all I know she's very independent, doing most of her "thing" by herself. Any story?
>>
>>16981003
she had some roadie inject heroin into her butt crack.

Google dat shit mane
>>
>>16993632
>Kasia
Even your autocorrect betrays you, you yuropoor shill.
>>
bump, interesting thread /x/
well done
>>
>>16976553
I see she is wearing the stupid red kabbalah string bracelet in the video.
>>
Madonna gets them all into Kaballah

I would love to interview her about the real meat and potatoes of what goes on behind closed door. What they are told. What they agree to. It would blow our minds!
>>
>>16996017
>It would blow our minds!
I don't doubt that!
>>
I would love to interview all artists big and small. Get real facts and experiences.

The main ones I would love to give a truth serum to is Jimmy Page, David Bowie, Madonna and Lady Ga Ga

Absolute honesty. It would be O-mazing
>>
>>16984378
This is by far the best episode of the original series, imho.
>>
>>16994169
>kek t b h f a m
That better, millennial?
>>
Yeah I hate the wigger that's on here saying senpai all the time sounds so ignorant
>>
Damn auto correct

I meant who says senpai all the time not senpai!!!
>>
Damn sons ive been looking up her live performances and the way she dances is so fine. Now i know why you americans were so into her (im too young to remember her in her hayday). Man what i wouldn't give to make sweet love to her in 2000
>>
>>16996553
this is the image she wanted to rebel from when she shaved her head. she was my idol as a fucking seven year old. i know the entire mona lisa rebellion thing.
>>
>>16996721
>this is the image she wanted to rebel from when she shaved her head.

Dont guilt me boy im just remarking on how hot she was. Why do they have to make evil so good looking? Well the Word Of God Says:

2 Corinthians 11 : 14
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
>>
>>16974516
KissFm as in the British radio station? ??
>>
>>16996883
no, KISS FM Los Angeles
>>
>>16996959
Knights In Satan's Service?
>>
Oh I see what you did there...funny guy anon
>>
>>16996971
christard please
>>
Schizophrenia ITT
>>
Schizophrenia ITT

Oh I didn't know you were a trained Dr. to speak authoritatively on that...

Fucking Faggot
>>
File: sleepswithbutterflies2.jpg (53 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
sleepswithbutterflies2.jpg
53 KB, 500x497
Tori Amos DEFINITELY Monarched
>>
So what's up with Beiber? He changed also hasn't he?
>>
File: NWO Tori Amos Eye of Horus.jpg (166 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
NWO Tori Amos Eye of Horus.jpg
166 KB, 500x500
Tori Amos Eye and Monarch
>>
Yeah Beiber is interesting...he still worries me to be the next celebrity to have an "untimely accident"

Though he is still a bit young for his "contract" to be up
>>
Ok not famous but hawt!
>>
Why are there so many Christianfags on /x/ lately
>>
Just for the record, posting the famous Rebellion song with spooky lyrics

Be wary of others
The ones closest to you
The poison they feed you
And the voodoo that they do

But in rebellion
There's a sparkle of truth
Don't just stand there
Do what you got to do

Very relevant imho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SLINoB4qVo
>>
No really the core fo the topic but I think is interesting, a leaked video of Brit talking to someone being visibly on drugos, or, well, very unstable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPdF5DACkvE
>>
Why are there so many Christianfags on /x/ lately

Dude just shut the fuck up and get your cranky worthless ass off this thread. People like you contribute absolutely zero to this community.

Your worse than a simpleton your trite predictable and boring as hell

Go the fuck away to some hole and crawl in there and stay there you worthless piece of dung
>>
Very interesting magazine and cover...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 95

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.