[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>titor >cern hidden message in Steins;gate? i don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: steins-gate-review-04.jpg (23 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
steins-gate-review-04.jpg
23 KB, 400x225
>titor
>cern
hidden message in Steins;gate?

i don't know why, it just feels weird?
Something is not as it seems and i just want to test something, see if i'm not the only one.

Did Titor left a hidden message in Steins;gate?
Is Cern evil?
>>
nigga, it's an anime.
yes, somewhat based on Titor's story but it's all fiction, my friend.
CERN is not evil. They potray them like that in the anime cause they were in possession of time machines and could control the world with it but in real life, they're far from achieving that.
>>
>>16973649
You're a thousand years to early to ask that question.
>>
I doubt it, but I will say, I really like Steins;gate's interpretation of time travel, based on expanding on what Titor says, it's an interesting thought experiment. I doubt any of it is true, but I can theorize and (let's admit it) fantasize over the possibility.
>>
>>16973754
I meant *said not says.
>>
>>16973649
>cern
>evil

They'll do what it takes to get what they want. Since Daru hacked their database, they set themselves up as targets.

Also, back to >>>/a/
>>
>>16973677
>fiction
since 'berenstAin bears' i have a little problem with the word 'fiction', consider that this 'fiction' is based on another parallel universe happening.

on the other hand
CERN already summond shiva (maybe)
>>
>>16973765
>CERN already
Pics or it didn't happen.
>>
File: Ethan Titor.jpg (51 KB, 392x392) Image search: [Google]
Ethan Titor.jpg
51 KB, 392x392
Entering the twilight zone...

Steins;Gate is a mix of a number of different stories which some japanese individuals thought would be interesting to put into a game, manga and anime. The Titor story was the main inspiration, with some myths like "does certain type of food determine what gender appears in a child" among other pseudo sci-fi like the concepts of d-mails and jelly bananas added in.

The stories and myths are interesting food for thought. Especially the nixie tube gauge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVyMzbqZW-4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2MsDogV4g4
>>
>>16973908
Thanks, I didn't realize anime was made via a process.
>>
>>16973908
Is Titor the most successful internet roleplayer?

Even if it was fake, he sure entertained a hell of a lot of people.
>>
>>16973759
Who hacked what now?
>>
>>16973649
Steins Gate is fiction, you retard.
>>
>>16974049
BUT WHAT IF IT WASN'T? WHAT THEN? HUH???
>>
>>16974063
If it wasn't, we would know about it because not everything is a conspiracy.
>>
>>16974076
>not everything is a conspiracy
WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!
>>
>>16974080
More than you, obviously.
>>
>>16974095
Oh. Well then I guess that makes sense.
>>
>>16974076
>we would know
who is we? tell me more!
>>
>Steins;gate
>Sending DATA back in time
>literally changing little things here and there

Berenstain conspiracy (or the acknowledge of this topic) just happened after the CERN-anon happening, around september.
>>
hidden message in Steins;gate? OP is a fag

i don't know why, it just feels weird? no, fag

Did Titor left a hidden message in Steins;gate? NO

Is Cern evil? Sure, it's Jews.
>>
>>16976399
your point kind of refutes itself
if data was being sent back in time, then nobody would ever acknowledge it
>>
>>16976483
you are right as seen here >>16976422

"What if" -is all that is left, just guesses.
but it is very interessting to see how some anons here get offended by a simple thought.
As if this isn't /x/, a place to discuss such things.

So, when we talk abou ttime travle, an accomplished time travel, we can only talk in "if's" and "guesses" the stuff that changed around us.
>>
>>16974080
he is not gona tell ya, boy.
>>
>>16973765
Are you fucking retarded? Brain damaged maybe ? It's a fucking anime, not real life in a another dimension, do us all a favor, don't fucking procreate.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.