[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Pentecostals the most maximum-level demonic possession c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: gluttony.jpg (36 KB, 640x440) Image search: [Google]
gluttony.jpg
36 KB, 640x440
Are Pentecostals the most maximum-level demonic possession cases the world has ever seen? I mean, really, just look at these:

(Skip to 2:30 on the first one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8pWtpOWQ-k
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNPQQWpkdW8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj9nRfHT1oI
>>
>>16964346
You are what you think yourself to be , and if you make a person believe that he is possessed guess what his gona act that way.
>>
>>16964346

Religious fervor can be very disturbing to witness. What's odd is that so many religious people are opposed to "channeling spirits" yet are clearly involved in it under the roof of a church. It's either that or mass hysteria / psychosis.
>>
I was raised in a pentecostal family for the first 13 years of my life. They really do believe that the holy spirit moves through them, and makes them act that way. I dont believe in it anymore, but i did see strange things happen. I've personally seen people get up and walk out of wheelchairs. Pretty spoopy stuff, i dont fuck with that anymore.
>>
>>16964346
Wow.
Such anointing.
Much holy ghost.
Very sanctimified!

In all seriousness tho, demon? Not unless you consider Yahweh a demon. Possession, yes. (Although they call it "indwelling of the holy spirit" or "slain in the spirit", which means the same as possession). Although, possession is a pretty common method in a lot of primitive, shamanic religions. Although when they do it it's usually for communication or power and not just...for the hell of it.
>>
>>16964346

I think the creepiest ting about that last video has to be the Jesus picture they have over the podium. I mean...why?
>>
>>16964799
Holy shit, is that a bottle of whiskey on the podium at 10:12? That explains a lot.
>>
>>16964731
People in wheelchairs walking isn't a miracle unless their legs are completely paralysed and wasted away.
>>
Maximum heresy
>>
>>16964731

And what about the yabadabadoo?
>>
I see Pentecostal as a sort of a Placebo Posssession. They work ya up untill your having fits of self doubt and fear.

Dajjal Possession Exorcisms are the kind Christian/Catholic Priests attempt to mimic i think. With the Dajjal you force em into the possesed's consciousness, interrogate them and offer and ultimatum.

Here is a clip that shows what kinda variety of Dajjal ("Spirits") will be in a man:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1Mhi4KBy9g
>>
>>16964346
I lived next to a Pentecostal church growing up.

The loudest most obnoxious people you will ever meet
>>
>>16964346
Imagine walking into the place in the third one. That would be fucking awkward.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.