[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nightshift Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: DSC_0409.jpg (498 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0409.jpg
498 KB, 1920x1080
You guys got any nightshift stories?
I got one,

>be me, 18 years old
>this summer
>work third nightshift in my summerjob
>be alone in the factory that night because co-worker is 'ill'
>no problem, i know what to do
>about 2:30 am i go upstairs in the break room to drink some water and have a cig

Short info: Im from Austria, and as you may know, we got some syrian refugees in the country.

>suddenly hear loud knocking at the entrance door downstairs
>doesnt fucking stop
>go down, thinking some drunk assholes are being cool
>open door, already started yelling that they should fuck off
>wtf
>some old man standing there, looks middle eastern, probably a refugee
>looks very old, dark skin, dirty, long grey beard
>i ask him if he needs anything
>starts speaking arabic or some shit
>i tell him i dont understand
>makes a drinking motion with his hands, guess he wants some water
>tell and gesture him he should stay where he is, ill get him some water
>he nods
>walk upstairs, Grab my full waterbottle
>turn around to go back down
>heart.exe has stopped working
>he stands right behind me, looking scared as fuck
>i give him the bottle and tell him to get the fuck out
>he runs downstairs fast as hell like he stole something
>didnt think he could run this fast, He looked like 65
>go back down to close the door and lock it
>suddenly hear the door to the production hall slam
>oh no
>didnt lock it when i went up
>spend about an hour looking for this fucker, bc i thought he still was there and i got paid for it so why the fuck not
>always hear strange noises like coughing and footsteps, but couldnt see him (its not a really big factory, not many places to hide)
>after 2 hours the weird sounds stopped
I worked about 10 more nightshifts in this company and Every night i was there i could sometimes hear the noises. Co workers never found anything out.

I dont know if he still is in there.

(pic related, one of the rooms of the in the production hall)
>>
Festung Europa
>>
File: Crow_in_cemetery_by_SilvieTepes.jpg (140 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Crow_in_cemetery_by_SilvieTepes.jpg
140 KB, 1024x768
anyone else?
>>
>>16959286
Should have just killed him for being Syrian.
>>
>working at 24-hr McDonald's
>have 7pm-3am shift
>our part of town is like, all bars
>all the bars have their last call at 2:30-3am
>every night we get a 3am rush, we call 'the bum rush.'
>McDick's fills up with drunk rednecks
>super happy that my shift ends just before this
>i notice the store isn't crowding up yet as I leave like it normally would at 3:02 am, but I hear plenty of people outside
>walk outside
>a bunch of people are crowded around something. thought maybe two drunk idiots were fighting, but if that were the case, at least a few more drunk idiots would be cheering them on
>just hearing sounds of shock
>cut into middle of the crowd
>they're circled around the most fucking disgusting thing I've ever seen
>I've scrolled through my fair share of gore threads, but never seen anything like this.
>this poor corpse was wide-eyed, throat was slashed, and he had been properly disemboweled
>properly disemboweled, his intestines had been yank out and thrown about like streamers
>not sure how long the cops took to show up, but I was vomiting from the moment I saw the body, right up until then
>pretty much spend the rest of 2011 in shock
>>
pinned for later, as a night shift guard this thread should scare me but I have no weird stories so
>>
>>16959286
Biiig mistake dude, make people wait outside! He could've brought in a whole gang and you could be dead right now.
>>
>>16961789
Yeah i know, but i was tired and annoyed and didnt care too much.

As i said, i dont even know if he is still in there or not. Local news didnt report anything. Yet.
>>
>>16959286
>he stands right behind me, looking scared as fuck
>he runs downstairs fast as hell like he stole something
>didnt think he could run this fast, He looked like 65
>always hear strange noises like coughing and footsteps, but couldnt see him (its not a really big factory, not many places to hide)
>I worked about 10 more nightshifts in this company and Every night i was there i could sometimes hear the noises. Co workers never found anything out.
>I dont know if he still is in there.

Do I have to spell it out? He's not the one making the noises. He looked scared as fuck and ran like hell because he saw what else was in there making those noises. Your workplace is haunted, OP.
>>
>>16962233
Or someone used the old, harmless looking, man to get inside.
>>
>>16962407

We produced milk powder in that company and you inhale a lot of that powder. So after a while you start coughing.

Maybe the coughing i heard was something that lived there for a long time already.
>>
>>16962552
Why don't you wear masks?
>>
bomp
>>
Mega bump of spoopyness
>>
>>16966882
Minor bump of semi-spooky assistance
>>
>be me 21 security guard
>been working graveyard at a construction site for 3 months
>building is starting to look legit
> walk thru every hour cuz im paid to
>dark as f no lectric yet
> hear noises from back room
>investigate to find nothing
>still spooped cuz i browse /x/
>whatever.exe
>finish walking thru whole building and leave nbd
> turn around halfway to guard trailer
>see 3 homeless peeps leaving building
>well fuck
>>
>>16968731
Were they stealing shit? Did you catch them?
>>
No they didnt steal its litterally an empty building shell and i reported it but no way in fuck am i picking a fight with 3 homeless for 9.50 an hour
>>
>>16968754
Also had another story possibly homeless
>working graveyard
>building is just steel beams at this point
>hear a rustlin but i cant see cuz of dirt pile directly between my guard shack and building foundation
>go and check it out its nothing
>come back after smoke and my door is open
>wtf i closed that shit
>go into trailer nothing
>i guess i didnt close it?
>get on phone
>10 min later loud banging on door
>shit is teleported out of my body
>grab flashlight cuz thats obviously their weakness
> open door
>nothing but dirt tracks
> dont go out for rest of shift
>>
>>16968782
>i reported it but no way in fuck am i picking a fight with 3 homeless for 9.50 an hour

Good point.

>>16968797
Creepy.
>>
>>16968813
Yeah this job can be creepy at times. Its weird but im sure anyone who has worked nights alone knows how you start to feel isolated even if theres cars 100 yards away. Its like the fence makes it a different world
>>
>>16959286
>Milk powder factory
>old man looking nervous came in and legged it on the way out

Fuck bro hope it isn't a terrorist attack, 1080 poisoning/milk powder poisoning was a big scare recently where I'm from.
>>
>>16964330
>no response

Spookiest thing in this thread
>>
>>16968872
Or the simpler explanation is the anon who told that story isn't around anymore.
>>
>>16959286
Shit, I thought you said you were from Australia. My bad. These schizo meds are giving me dyslexia I think. I've even begun to stutter sometimes.
>>
>>16968872
Maybe the powder got to him.

Cats are my little personal horrorfest during nightshifts, I have terrible night-vision and the fuckers always spring out of nowhere. Scare the crap out of me.
>>
>>16968843
Holy shit gonna be checking the news now
>>
>>16969679
Probably won't find out til product reaches the shelves like it did in China, praying it isn't though. Targeting children is all kinds of fucked up.
>>
>>16959286
I guess 24-hour shifts count as nightshifts.

>be me, 22 y/o intern in a hospital
>night time about 2 am, Just downed my first coffee of the night and about my second coke can
>almost finished paperwork, no more patients for the night.
>suddendly see a guard run past my office
>a few minutes later another guard
>stop him and ask him what the fuck was going on (most of the guards were lazy as fuck at that time of the night so it was creeping me)
>he tells me they have an unkown person roaming the hospital
>a young adult, pale, red headed woman dressed in old clothes that woke up a nurse asking for a relative, then when the nurse looked away to check her records, vanished without trace on a long hallway with no place to hide
>the guards were searching the hospital in case there was a dangerous person inside, but they were spooked
>go check on my patients, no sudden deaths or weird stuff on my floor.
>go back to finish my paperwork and get to sleep about 2 hours

Quite boring because I didn't witness it, but hospitals always have weird shit going on. Lucky mine was new-ish so it hasn't piled up yet
>>
>>16960815
Jack in the Box the Ripper
>>
"Refugees"
>>
>>16964330
Of course I do, I'd die if I took it off
>>
>>16968843
>this summer
>it's November
>>
>>16970546
Firstly, I'm from the southern hemisphere so I wasn't really paying attention to dates. Secondly, do you realise how fuckin long powdered milk is stored for you fucking dick?
>>
>>16969757
Did they ever find her?
>>
Bumperino
Stay alive dammit
>>
>>16972078
It can only stay alive if more people have stories.
>>
This thread has major potential so I read it during my "broadcast" at around 40 mins in, check it out! And keep growing, thread.

>>16972508
>>
>>16964330
Well, we have to wear them. But having this fucking mask on for 9.5 hours is a pain in the ass.

So, we rarely wear it.
>>
>>16959286
Im from Austria as well
I don't have any personal stories but a relative of mine works as a security and got a few interesting ones
> be him
> taking nightshifts at a gas drilling facility right in the middle of the forrest
> normaly shifts are distributed evenly
> not here, nobody has ever done a second one
> they still get enough new people, because of our lol let's ruin the economy government
> at the 1st and 2nd night nothing happens, which is rather odd
> 3rd night, shift starts at 9p.m.
> workers leave at 10p.m.
> 10:30p.m. the bell at the main entrance rings
> he checks the entrance
> nothing.jpg
> goes back to container and checks video tape, because he thinks it was some worker messing with him
> last worker left at 10:20 p.m., nobody was at the gate at 10:30 p.m.
> the same thing happens 4 times that night
> he continued working the nightshift
> it happend over and over again
biggest problem was, the nightshift is so fucking boring, you'll always end up watching movies/ playing vidiya instead of watching the cameras because everthing is fitted with motion sensors anyway
>>
>Used to work third shift at hotel
>11pm to 7 am
>Get to work one night
>Its a slow time of the year and was pretty sure no guests were in the whole place
>Sitting at the front desk on my phone
>All of a sudden there's a guy standing there with a bag
>I asked if he needed a room
>He smiled and said he was just checking out
>Not that weird, sometimes people need to catch an early flight or whatever
>He handed me a key card with no envelope saying what room he was in
>Go to ask what room he was in, but he quickly turned and walked out
>Look at the computer to see who was in house
>We're at zero occupancy
>Run outside quick to catch the guy to see where the hell he came from
>He's not there, only my car was in the parking lot and I didn't hear a car start
>No idea where the hell he came from
>>
>>16972890
Another hotel story

>Cleaning up banquet hall after a wedding reception
>Stacking chairs so I can vacuum
>Glance around to make sure I got all the chairs
>Eyes stop at what I first assumed was a chair
>Instantly feel cold and get this weird feeling on the back of my neck
>Chair is not a chair
>Looks like a black figure with its knees bent to its chest
>Figure slowly stands up
>Must be eight feet tall, red eyes, horns on its head
>Blink a few times, it's still there
>Turn around and nope the fuck out
>Go in about an hour later to finish my job
>Stare at the empty place on the floor where the figure was
>Nothing was nearby that I could have mistaken for that thing
>>
>>16972902
More hotel stories

>Before I worked night shift, I was in housekeeping
>Work with a guy named Jim
>Jim seemed to be an OK guy
>One day Jim showed up to work during the night shift
>My mom was front desk agent this night
>Jim is drunk and tells my mom that he loves me
>Proceeds to tell her all these fucked up things he is going to do to me
>She wouldn't tell me details, but she insisted it was graphic
>She told Jim to get the hell out and sober up
>Jim doesn't show up for work the next day
>Later we find out that he was found in his apartment
>He committed suicide by hanging himself
>About a year later I start working third shift
>Dusting the lobby
>Feel someone touch me
>Turn around and I see Jim sitting on the couch
>Blink a few times and he was gone
>Sigh and kinda laugh nervously, my heart was racing
>I plopped down on the couch to calm down
>Feel weight on my foot
>Look down and this huge snake is slithering over my foot
>Is coming from under the couch
>Jump up from couch and run to get a broom so I can try to scoot it out side
>Was gone maybe 15 seconds as the broom was in the kitchen right by the lobby
>Snake is no where to be seen
>Move all the furniture, pull off all the cushions, can't find it
>I swear it was real, but I have no proof so it could have been my mind paying tricks on me
>>
>>16970943
Not a single trace.
Other highlights were that at least one intern heard screams coming from empty rooms.
A ghostly nurse that appears in almost any hospital to help a patient while everyone else was busy
And my favourite, a small disabled child that died of leukemia and sometimes is seen playing in the waiting room at 3 am asking where the other children are (because pediatrics moved to other building)
Never seen those ones personally but coworkers had
>>
>>16972920
Good stories man, must be strange working at a hotel. Especially on nights.
>>
>>16972983
Nights were vastly different than working during the day. It feels like a completely different place
>>
>>16972890
Did you check the room afterwards?
>>
Didn't you read? I said there was no envelope with his room number. He just handed me a key card.
There were no rooms checked in and ask the rooms were listed as Ready
>>
>>16969757
I am a medical intern too, for one year as per my university rules. Let me tell you some stories about my hospital:

>My hospital has three main buildings:
>The emergency building where we recieve and triage patients.
>The "old tower" where hospitalized patients used to be, internal medicine and surgery along with some other services have moved to the "new tower" and left their floors empty a couple of months ago. OBGYN, pediatrics and some other services remain here.
>The "new tower" built to be a subspecialty building, along with the outpatient services, hosts some patients as of now.
>The old tower, however, has some weird things going on that /x/ might find interesting.

If you are interested, I can tell you some of them.
>>
>>16973040
Are you this stupid?
>>
File: 1447452637921.jpg (275 KB, 1088x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447452637921.jpg
275 KB, 1088x1080
>>16973393
Yes, please.
>>
>>16959940
>anons on 4chan
>having jobs
>>
>>16973393
Continue man, do not make ppl beg...
>>
>>16973393
>>16973462
Alrighty:

>So, I spend my night there every four days.
>I worked at the internal medicine and the surgery services when they were still hosted at the old tower so I know those floors perfectly well.
>They are empty now, there are just some abandoned furniture and papers scattered around the medical offices.
>However, one can still go there since lights are still turned on every night and there is no real way to "close off" the entire floor.
>Now, I am curious and a couple of the people I work with (who fortunately I can call friends) are too. So we decided to look for the scares.
>Nurses and maintenance employees are very "talkative" about that kind of thing, so it's easy to overhear some stories.
>The first one I heard took place on the 6th floor, where general surgery hospitalization used to be.
>They spoke about a little girl appearing at night at the very end of the aisle where the doors to all rooms are.
>So a friend of mine and me decided to go and check that out. Maybe we could get a little scare.
>>
File: 1383892632401.jpg (117 KB, 400x545) Image search: [Google]
1383892632401.jpg
117 KB, 400x545
>>16972902
>>
used to work as a plant operator in Baytown, TX. small plant and when I worked graveyard, I would be the only one there. Rough neighborhood where I was. I would stand at the window of the control room, bored out of my skull. See a car drive by. 10 minutes later, it would come back the way it came. 10 minutes, come by again. repeat for 2 hours at at time. Kept wondering if they were going to try to break in. Glad I had my 1911 in my bag.
>>
>>16973502
and??? is that all??
>>
>>16959286
Another Austrian here. Haven't had a lot of spooky stuff happen to me there yet,, but nice that there are some of us on /x/.'

We had tons of refugees passing our house and I walked with them a bit at night. Never felt scared or threatened by them. Knocking on the door at your night shift I'm sure it's a different story though.
>>
>>16973502
Continuing:
>We basically finished our work for the night, and left to get some sleep.
>We had decided to rest at the old tower rather than the new one even though there wasn't any place to do so anymore.
>We were stationed at the emergency building so we had to go outside first to get into the old tower.
>I don't know if my friend noticed, because I never asked, really, but if you looked from the outside to the windows on the 6th floor, you could notice the lights flickering very fast, as if they were malfunctioning.
>We arrived at the 6th floor, and grabbed a couple of blankets to lie on and sleep, it was maybe 4am.
>We went into the office and made ourselves comfortable.
>She lied down and decided to sleep instead of going exploring.
>So I went out of the office and into the hallway, rooms numbered 1 to 38 each hosted 4 beds when they were full. Now they were empty and dead.
>There was no noise, when the service was active, one could hear the monitors going crazy because of someone going into bradycardia and the respirators pumping air into the lungs of the dying patients.
>Now it was just silence.
>The hallway lights were on, however the rooms were pitch black. Not even the flickering lights I had seen from the outside.
>All doors were closed and the windows were shut.
>I walked past the nurses office looking for the furthermost room, where the girl was supposed to appear.
>I reached the end of the aisle, stood for a minute waiting to hear something, small steps, maybe a childish giggle.
>Nothing.
>Of course there would be nothing, why would I think something else?
>I started turning to go back to the office when a noise made my blood cold.
>One of the damn doors was opening, the goddamn sound of old hinges moving.
>I turned to look but the door slammed right back.
>I ran as fast as I could to the office were my friend was sleeping.
>Part of me wanted to leave, but curiosity is stronger, so I just closed the door, and lied on the ground and slept.
>>
>>16973572
>We woke up to one of our cellphone alarms, the sun was already out.
>I told my friend what had happened, obviously she hadn't heard anything.
>I took here to the room which door had opened, but when she tried to open it, it was locked.
>To my knowledge, no one else had gone into that floor that night, theres nothing there for anyone anymore. And no one knew we were there either.
>I just went there one more time since then to retrieve some papers we could use downstairs.
>Hospitals are good places to get scares.

If you want more stories I have two more, one about the old operating rooms, and another about the new tower. However they must wait, I am getting hungry.
>>
>>16973609
go get something to eat so you don't die typing.
>>
File: 29a73a1918af060b33bc9.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
29a73a1918af060b33bc9.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>be me
>be working the graveyard shift at a coffee shop
>store is empty
>store is infamously haunted, built in a house from the late 1800s
>sweeping the sprinkles and crumbs out of donut case at like 3am
>see the shadowy figure of a woman glide past the sandwich bar
>turn to look at woman
>woman vanishes as I turn to look
>temperature immediately drops like 10 degrees

not the only thing that happened there, but definitely the spookiest
>>
>>16973832
How considerate
>>
>>16962233

This was the impression I got as well. Nice mason dubs.

>>16972902
>>16972920

Heavy. Especially that apparition. What the hell kind of hotel was this? Is it old? Is it frequented by meth users?

>>16973899

Another apparition rich location, did anyone ever give you second hand scary stories from there?
>>
>>16973609
Are you done by now, how about you tell us the other two stories.
>>
>>16974161

a friend of mine worked there in the past, said that one night with no wind all the windows started shaking in their frames

told me if he wasn't concerned for his job he would have just run out of the place
>>
>>16974250
lazy bastard, thats why australia is going down the drein...
>>
Im the security guard who had the homeless ppl from earlier. Im at work right now until 630. Im currently hearing a sound like a hand slapping the guard trailer every 5 mins or so and i cant see anyone
>>
>>16974514
If it's every five minutes or so, then try to time it and see if you can catch them.
>>
>>16974514
Also getting some thick ass fog over one part of the site, but its clear everywhere else
>>
>>16974537
Take some pics
>>
File: IMG_20151105_032802.jpg (144 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151105_032802.jpg
144 KB, 960x720
>>16974538
Might be hard to see but it looks thicker in person like i can see prolly 15 feet in front of me
>>
>>16974545
Damn that is spooky. Are you still hearing the noises? Can you hear anything else?

And which guy are you? The one who saw 3 homeless people leaving the site?
>>
>>16974551
Yeah the 3 guy and that pic is from a few weeks ago my camera isnt so great on this phone but its the same fog and the other parts of the site are tottaly clear
>>
>>16974551
Also still hearing noises but more spread out its like a soft bang then taps (like fingernails on a table) then nothing for like 10 min then repeat
>>
>>16974568
Going to check perimeter i hear footsteps brb
>>
>>16960815
Where did this happen? Any news articles or story?
>>
>>16974568
Act tough. Yell that the motherfuckers should quit messing around because you are armed, even if you're not.
>>
>>16974576
Good luck, anon, don't be kill.
>>
>>16974576
Take some more pics
>>
File: pakku.jpg (44 KB, 600x554) Image search: [Google]
pakku.jpg
44 KB, 600x554
>>16974576

MFW securibro never comes back

but if he comes back he should use a tripcode
>>
Just came back didnt see anything but when i got back to my trailer the lights were on. I leave them off so i can see outside. Also tapping has resumed. And theres no fence or anything on that side to be hitting it
>>
>>16974605
Something spooky is going on
>>
>>16974617
Much rather it be spoopy ghosts then homeless
>>
Sorry trip may change cuz im on my phone. Still hearing shit, what should i do?
>>
>>16974577
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
File: 20151115_234842.jpg (924 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151115_234842.jpg
924 KB, 2560x1536
If anyone cares this is what i came back to after checking the site. I swear i left the lights off and locked the door like were supposed to
>>
>>16974633

dunno senpai

I'd eliminate all mundane possibilities, then [spoiler]ignore it[/spoiler]
>>
Guys, remember the last time some security anon was telling us about spooky shit at his workplace and then it turned out there actually was some creeper stalking him?

I'm scared, /x/, hold me.
>>
>Inna-Stan
>Tower-guard late at night
>look through IR and see a man approaching the gate
>radio my m8 on the g8
>"Cherry 3, this is Cherry 5, I see a man approaching you on the nocs do you see him? over"
>"Cherry 5, no I don't see him, how far away is he? over"
>"50 yards directly in front of you. over"
My buddy in the tower with me asks for my binoculars because he can't see him through his scope "Shit, nigga, there's no way." He's convinced there's someone down there now.
>"Cherry 5, I just turned on my NODS and I definitely see the man now, sarge said to put the spotlight on him. over"
>"Roger"
Light up the spot and there's nothing there
Sergeant gets pissed and tells us to stop fucking around
>mfw we're about to get fucking possessed by an army of Djinn
>Sarge tells us to just leave it alone
>>
>>16974668
No what was the story with that?
>>
>>16972890
You should've started to check all the rooms to see what the key was for
>>
>>16969868
>"Breakfast all day was my thing motherfucker!"
>>
>>16974668
Its possible?
Been working exact same schedule for like 3 months, also theres a section of gate down in the back that went dowm during one of my shifts
>>
>>16974605
Could be water dripping onto the trailer.
>>
>>16974689

when you came back and the lights were on, was the door open? Did you leave it open?

did anything inside move or go missing?
>>
>>16974691
Nothing above the trailer and no rain for a while. It sounds like its tapping on the big side window. At this point im willing to get spooked just from sheer night shift boredom
>>
>>16974679
First thread is here:

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15417893

Try searching for "SoundsAtWork" for the others. I think he had to stop posting eventually after the cops got involved, but whether the whole thing was real or an elaborate hoax, they were pretty entertaining and creepy threads.
>>
>>16974694
Nothing was missing but my tablet that i use to listen to podcasts was shut off. Didnt think of it until now amd im locked up tight in my tin can now
>>
>>16974698
Get that all the time. Bring a laptop with you. I usually just fuck around during the night shift anyway.

Still need to type that story I said I was going to do in that other thread. Problem is that typing on the phone is a pain in the ass.
>>
>>16974705

it's cool, some vagrant was just checking his email
>>
>>16974707
Having two namefags with similar names while this is going on is kind of confusing. Could you pick something different?
>>
>>16974707
Please do
Typing on phone+ sweaty hands is infuriating
>>
Idk if im just getting jumpy but i heard some dude say something (not that weird its a populated area) but also saw something move at the other end of the site. But i could just be spooped like i said
>>
If someone is here they are the hide and seek master of the world and theres plenty of places to hide here
>>
>Be 16 yr old me working night to closing shift at the local gym as the dumb janitor
>We boot people out around 12am and the managers usually wait for me until 1am to lock up
>This night was a bit empty and a bit of a shitstorm, there was a fatal accident not even half a km away from us. Heard sirens all night and road was congested
>Doing my rounds, stopping at the daycare room hoping to talk to the qt coworker and help her clean up
>She left early and left the kids mess for me to clean up
>ugh do the usual sweeping and mopping up
>finish the job and crack open the back door, hold it open with a brick and go to the bush a few meters away where I always poured the mop water (gym was pretty ghetto for being a "premium gym")
>Hear door squeak and shut as I'm pouring out the water
>"well fuck"
>as I circle around to the front entrance I notice in the darkness that theres a gnarly ass dark red trail on the asphalt
>it's got to be a shit ton of blood to be noticeable in the dark, on the black asphalt
>weird, get to the entrance and knock on the door to get managers attention
>those assholes would just sit in the lobby, chill and talk while I cleaned up the whole gym
>they let me in and I tell em that I got locked out by accident. Also mention that we might want to take a look out in the parking lot because theres a tit load of blood out there
>bring the mop bucket back, start locking up the janitors closet when I hear someone fucking around in the mens changeroom
>there should only be 4 people in this building right now and 3 were upstairs. Some gym rat must be fucking around in there
>get to mens washroom and theres nobody there. Spooked, grab my wrench (as if its going to save me)
>open each and every locker, look in each stall, poke around in the sauna, open every shower curtain and nothing.
>as I walk back, notice a few drops of blood on my clean ass floor
>nope the fuck out of there and tell bosses to call the cops
>nothing found
>>
>>16974740
You're being haunted by the ghost of Anne Frank
>>
>>16974740
That's why you don't play the "seeker". Why not try hiding yourself and seeing if you can catch them?
>>
Started to calm down and then just now i heard a weird sound like if you scrape a can on asphalt. Made me just and i didnt even bother to check cuz at this point idk if its all in my head
>>
>>16974757
Cuz fuck that man if it is a psyco then what can i really do? Hey weirdo whos been hanging out here doin weird shit you better leave or ill call the cops? He would have plenty of time to kill me amd fuck my corpse to completion before any cop came
>>
>>16974770
If it really is a psycho, then he might try to turn you into a meat suit either way.
>>
>>16974771
Fair point. I gotta make another round in 10 mins anyway might as well check all the dark spaces instead of the normal perimeter walk
>>
>>16974782
And if you don't have one already, I'd suggest investing in a premium flashlight.
>>
>>16974744
>16
>working to 1AM
Ask me how I know this is bullshit.
>>
File: 20151116_003512.jpg (876 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151116_003512.jpg
876 KB, 2560x1536
Going to check everything out. Door locked and lights off
>>
>>16974800
weekend job? Sonic made me do the same shit
>>
>>16974800
ok you don't have to believe it. May I ask why working until 1 is where you draw the line in reality?
>>
>>16974803
Good luck, SecurityBro. We will be glad to hear some updates of you soon.
>>
My grandmother works as a custodian for a law office, sometimes I help her. She had told me that she doesn't like being there alone, that she thinks the place is haunted. I didn't believe her until one night. When you walk in there are restrooms immediately to the left and a door that leads to a office in the right. We call this room the green room because of its green carpet. Passed the green room is a small kitchen. In front of the entrance is a door leading to C&C law offices. there is a hallway that has two more restrooms and a door to another office, the hallway connects to the kitchen. My grandmother decides to mop the restrooms to the left of the entrance while I take out the trash in C&C and the kitchen. As I take out the trash in C&C I start to take out the trash in the kitchen. I'm wearing headphones, listening to a podcast as I work, but as I empty the trash in the kitchen and get ready to put a new bag into the can I hear what sounds like a young girl say something in a singsong voice, I hear it right in my ears. I freak out and finish as fast as I can. I go to my grandmother who is still mopping the restrooms and as her if she had called out to me, she says no and ask if I heard something. I tell her what u heard and she confirms that she also heard a woman. We both heard that sound at the same time in two different parts if the building. I was spooped. Will continue in next part
>>
>>16974633
kill everyone and everything within a 1/2 mile radius
>>
>>16974809
Depending on the state, not legally in the US unless it was summer and even then, you still have the weekly limits to hours worked.

>>16974812
Because I have had dealings with the FLSA before when I was a minor working.
If you're in the US, laws have been enacted at the federal and state levels for underage workers. It does vary state to state though.
Just how it is.
>>
>>16974827

>not legally

Do you have any idea how many laws the average chain manager bends or breaks regularly?

The answer might surprise you, but it really shouldn't.
>>
>>16974817
Hm... Sounds pretty spooky. Any antecedents or weird events that have happened in the building before? Maybe some background info of what was the lot before?
>>
>12:48 AM
>Stories start really to be spooky.
>>
>>16974817
So we continue working. She goes to mop the restrooms in C&C while I sit down for a few minutes by the door that leads out into the lobby. As I sit I keep listening to the same podcast. A few minutes in I hear a scrapping sounds, like someone clawing at a door. like someone clawing at the same door I'm sitting next to. I get up and open the door. Nothing there. Not even a scratch on the door. I close the door and sit back down. Not even five minutes later I hear what sounds like heavy breathing, almost panting, RIGHT THE FUCK NEXT TO ME. There is nothing next to me. Check behind the desk that's also there, nothing. I sit back down and try not to pay attention to the breathing, it eventually stops. What the fuck?
>>
>>16974832
It doesn't surprise me, however, child labor laws are a whole lot more rigidly enforced than say skimping overtime pay or not properly cleaning the bathroom as often as they should.
>>
>>16974827
Im not in the US.
>"This night was a bit empty and a bit of a shitstorm, there was a fatal accident not even half a km away from us. Heard sirens all night and road was congested"
From Canada, bro. Semantics aside, I got the job off of Craigslist, and was made to clean a bunch of things that probably required thorough MSDS training and specific certification before touching. The job had sketchy written all over it but I stuck with it for half a year quietly because the money was nice.
>>
>>16974702
I remember that going down. Threads were pretty interesting but I kind of started to feel like it was bs towards the end. Idk but that was the best thing I have seen on this board recently
>>
File: 20151116_005019.jpg (913 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151116_005019.jpg
913 KB, 2560x1536
fuck i came back and the lights were on but the door was still locked and my tablet was going full volume and also on the floor
>>
>work in office park, late at night
>no other cars in parking lot
>clock say 11:03pm
>hear sounds from next office, but lights are off
>walk over to check, sounds like whispering and shuffling of things
>sounds stop as i get close to door
>stay listening for about a minute, feels like forever
>go back to my office, sounds start up again from office
>spooked, get ready to leave
>time on clock is now 11:45pm
i only walked down the hallway. woke up with a bruise on chest but i did not hurt myself anywhere that i remember
>>
>>16974858

Complain about it and watch how fast you lose your job: they can find another person to exploit in a heartbeat, and the onus will be on you to prove why you were actually dismissed.

Also the average employee has no idea what their rights actually are.
>>
>>16974864
do you habe weapons
>>
>>16974864
I had a feeling this would happen, although I wasn't expecting the door to stay locked. How secure are those windows?
>>
>>16974859
Well, that would explain why you got used like you did then.
Good story then, carry on.
>>
>>16974847
Also, a few days after this I am in the office that's connected to the hallway in C&C. I never liked this office, I always feel watched when im in it. As I'm taking out the trash in this office I hear the voice again, except it isn't in a singsong kind ofvoice, iinstead it's like a quick whisper. I think "Ah shit, not this again" I finish up in that room and as im leaving I have to turn out the lights. As I leave the now dark room I swear I hear shuffling behind me as the door shuts, like something was starting to move around inside. Fuck that room. Another small think to note recently is that my grandmother heard a knock followed by a bang on the restroom door in C&C while she was cleaning it. I was upstairs at the time andwe are supposed to be the only ppeople there. A few days ago we were both upstairs and heard a door slam shut downstairs. I went to look but everything was locked, as we left it. No one could have opened one of the doors to slam it even if they wanted to.
>>
>>16974877
>>16974881
Uh i have a shitty knife
And they are like that diamondgrid metal, then screen then glass
>>
File: 1446657674031.jpg (17 KB, 270x277) Image search: [Google]
1446657674031.jpg
17 KB, 270x277
>work at theater as projectionist
>had the old school projectors with the three platters
>I mainly work upstairs in a darkened room by myself
>one night while iron man 2 was playing i go to the bathroom
>open the door down and lock it behind me to stop curious kids or whatever from getting in
>i get down the stairs and the door behind me violently opens
>door slams against the wall and makes a big WHAP sound
>run back up
>projector is all sorts of messed up
>film is unwinding off the platters and the projector is jammed
>film starts to burn because the lamp is uberhot
>had to cancel the movie that night
>wonder what the hell happened
>still spooked to this day
>>
>>16974895
ghosts can't stand Iron Man 2 either
>>
>>16974899
lol
>>
>>16974874
You might get fired, however, with the correct proof - like your timestamped time cards like most require for work, as well as coworker witnesses means you can severely fuck over a business who breaks child labor laws.
Once that is established that they were breaking the law, and you were fired for bringing that to light, it's pretty much a cake walk for winning any lawsuit for wrongful termination if you really want to bring that type of suit.
However, it's usually not worth it because places like WalMart won't violate them, and they are the ones with the money to make it worthwhile to sue, not these small mom and pop places.
>>
File: 1446973104846.jpg (41 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
1446973104846.jpg
41 KB, 415x367
>Was supposed to do ward cleaning of the building with my family (raised mormon)
>Our group of families gets scheduled for like 8pm and it was winter so that meant it was already super dark at that point
>Of 3 families, we were the only ones who arrived
>Me, dad, mom, and lil bro start going around cleaning
>me and lil bro go exploring and running around in the hallways with the lights off to get spooked
>go into the office area
>go into the bishops office, but I get hit with a wall of super negative energy
>felt like there was some sort of malovent spirit or something standing right in the doorway
>freak out and run back to senpai
>forget about incident
>year of so later I saw a church friend on fb post an article about how the dude who was bishop at the time got arrested for CP and molestation and shit
>mfw he had given me "temple worthiness" interviews before and he asked in extreme detail about if I masturbated and shit, along with many other probing questions about my sexuality (I was 12 at the time).
>>
>>16961835
You didn't tell your employers? They could have a thorough search. You don't want anyone to get hurt, right?
>>
>working part time at hotel
>late shift
>hotel is is sposedly haunted but i never saw anything
>get a complaint from guest about noise from 2nd floor hallway
>i check it out
>its a guy with a bloody face and he has kfc

i just went back down because i was so spooked, the noises must have stopped because no one complained again and no one left that night so i dont know who he was
>>
>>16974890
Could be one of three things.

1. Someone else has a key or is good at picking locks. Could have locked the door behind them this time to fuck with you.
2. It's a super spoogy goast or paranormal entity that doesn't afraid of no locks, in which case, good luck with that.
3. You're just making this whole thing up to entertain /x/, but at least it's more interesting than a lot of shit being posted tonight.
>>
>>16974919
nothing wrong with a nigga tryna eat a bucket of chicken man good thing you left him to his biz
>>
>>16974923
I have no way to prove that im not making this up but either way im hunkered down and spooped
>>
>>16974914
That's what happens when you put creepy old dudes in charge of making sure little kids don't touch themselves because that would make jesus cry.
>>
>>16974923
Also leaning towards goagst cuz i feel like i would have seen a person by now and if it was a psycho they would have had me by now
>>
>>16974928
Well, since it's happened twice now, here's a suggestion: Act like you're going to do some rounds again, same routine, lock up and turn the lights off, then wait behind the trailer instead. Either you spot the creeper in the act or the lights magically turn on by themselves and you can confirm 2spooky shit is going down.
>>
>>16974928
Try doing your normal rounds, but walk backwards and talk in German. This might confuse the ghost enough into making a mistake and getting caught.
>>
>>16974936
I feel like if someone is fucking with me that they are watching me. And also idk if you can tell by the pics but this trailer is only slightly bigger than a horse trailer. I think it could be something spoogy only cuz me and another securitybro i work with fucked around with some luigi boards on Halloween. Didnt mention before cuz that would have seemed like bs even to me
>>
>>16974943
lol, but what if it's a Jewish ghost and thinks he is a neo-nazi and starts fucking up his shit even more?
>>
>>16974947
>luigi boards
mama mia!
>>
>>16974947
>I think it could be something spoogy only cuz me and another securitybro i work with fucked around with some luigi boards on Halloween. Didnt mention before cuz that would have seemed like bs even to me

The few times I've played with wedgie boards, nothing spooky ever happened. No lights flickering, no board levitating and catching on fire, no friends being cursed and dying off one by one, so I don't believe in that shit either, but a lot of people here do and will tell you that's probably what's causing the problem.
>>
Full disclosure im not rulling out a spoopgoat because i tend to believe in that shiz. Also im still hearing taps and shit. Almost time to leave my nest again
>>
>>16974947
>luigi boards
haha
>>16974959
>wedgie boards
nothing at all huh? your panties didn't even get up in a bunch?

but for realsies, don't tempt the fates with that Ouija board bullshit.
>>
>>16974959
Nothing at all happened that night which is to be expected. I think spirits would have better shit to do then commune thru a toysrus toy
>>
>>16974962
dont do your rounds, go out like you're about to then anu sneeki breeki iv damke and watch your office/shed/thing from the shadows
>>
>>16974974
Sure ill try it, knowing full well that if anything but a fleshbag does anything i have no way to prove it and will sound like a bigger rp fag then i do now.
>>
>>16969868
fucking christ...
>>
>>16974981
whatever it is might eat your soul, just sayin
>>
>>16974968
>but for realsies, don't tempt the fates with that Ouija board bullshit.

See, to listen to half the people on /x/, they're the most dangerous, evil things you could ever fuck around with, but why are they so easily debunked? If they really opened gateways between worlds and caused bad shit to happen, why would they be sold in toy stores and not yanked off the shelves as soon as kids and dumb teenagers started getting cursed left and right?
>>
Assuming for a minute it is a spoop then what can i bring for my shift tomorow to get actual proof even just for myself?
>>
File: decker.jpg (55 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
decker.jpg
55 KB, 1366x768
>>16974947
>luigi boards

so that's what kids are calling it these days...
>>
>>16974994
Video camera? Audio recorder? Those are good for catching non-paranormal creepies too.
>>
Ok going to try the sting op now will be hiding under trailer since its too much space around to hide well
>>
>>16975004
no theyre not, there are no real videos of ghosts or other spoops, youre talking bullshit
>>
>>16974890
SecurityBro are you alive by now bro???
>>
>>16975008
Good luck.

>>16975010
I'm sure most if not all ghost videos you see online are fake, but OP was talking about catching proof for himself, not trying to prove it to any of us. If ghosts are real, it might be possible to catch them on camera. "If" and "might" being the key words here.
>>
Ok so i walk out and lock the trailer then i walked behind it and got under. I immediately started hearing like stress sounds. Not footsteps but like weight was being shifter in the trailer. Also im hearing like a low low voice barely like saying one syllable words idk
>>
>>16975021
thats pretty creepy
>>
>>16974990
well like I said don't tempt the fates
seeing is believing, and i've never seen, but i dont want to die like im in some horror movie because i was the asshat that provoked it or whatever
>>16975021
dude hes fucking hiding in your cupboard
>>
>>16975021
Welp, you got a spook. Don't die, SecurityBro.
>>
File: 20151116_015358.jpg (925 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151116_015358.jpg
925 KB, 2560x1536
Walkin and took this. Before you ask no my hand wasnt near the camera idk why its like glowfog on one side but its something
>>
>>16974654
that's only /b/ newfag
>>
File: 20151116_020134.jpg (838 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151116_020134.jpg
838 KB, 2560x1536
Whelp
>>
>>16975044
Weird, but maybe that's just a trick of the camera.
>>
>>16975044
what is scary about this pic? looks like a shitty almost empty office
>>
>>16975033
dude your guard post a shit.
>>
>>16975054
I thought it looked like smoke or something but maybe im reading to deep into it, just figured i should post it since i took a bunch
>>
>>16959286
Not sure if really an /x/ thing, but whatever:
> be me
>19, working as delivery driver for a sub shop that stayed open until 4am
>on night, get a call to deliver a sandwich to the steal mill outside town
>get calls from workers there sometimes, just drop off at the guard station and come back. Easy.
>this order comes with instructions.
>"park in parking lot and call (***)***-****
>whatever.jpeg
>dude probably just wants to come get his own food for whatever reason
>get out there, park, and call customer
>dude doesn't answer, just hangs up after I say "hello?" Into my phone a couple times.
>wait a few minutes inside car
>suddenly, beat-up old-ass van pulls into parking lot and parks on other side of lot
>dude in a heavy coat with hood up over his head gets out and walks over
>it's dark and the shadow from his hood blocks my view of his face.
>creepy dude takes his bag, pays for his food and walks back to his van.
>gets in back and drives off
>I leave to go pick-up next delivery
>>
>>16975058
I know man but what are you gonna do ya know? Not like they asked me about the trailer and noone wants to clean shit. Just a cheap shack for a cheap company
>>
>>16975044
Sometimes the entity came in the form of orbs,in this case smoke,do you happen to puff a smoke dude?
>>
>>16975072
I smoke pretty heavily but always away from the trailer cuz my boss stops by randomly to make sure we arent sleeps
>>
>>16975067
Even creepy dudes get hungry. At least he ate a sandwich and not your soul.
>>
I feel like i see a shape in the smoke/fog/dust but i also feel like i want to see something and im tottally biased
>>
Yea man if your not smoking that is a little crazy. Take a bunch of pictures and see if you get the same effect. (You don't have to post them, just do it for yourself, someone will call it fake and gay no matter what anyways)
>>
>>16975085
I see it too, but it's probably just pareidolia.
>>
>>16975085
let it go, focus your mind in something else...
>>
>>16975085
check your cupboard dude
>>
File: 20151116_021716.jpg (973 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151116_021716.jpg
973 KB, 2560x1536
>>16975095
No way im here for 4 more hours and tomorow i got plenty of time to explore this
>>16975093
I took 4 morr from different angles this was 1
>>
File: 1383275845762.png (149 KB, 598x316) Image search: [Google]
1383275845762.png
149 KB, 598x316
>>16975097
Punch the fog.
PUNCH THE GHOST
>>
>>16975096
You mean the little filing cabinet? Its split into 2 1x1 drawers so idk how anything would be in there
>>
>>16975099
Sound advice. If it worked for the Ghost Puncher, it may work for SecurityBro.
>>
>>16975100
HOBOS ARE VERY FLEXIBLE
>>16975099
that pic 11/10
>>
>>16975105
Although, now that I think about it, GP doused himself in holy water before punching, so maybe trying to punch the ghost isn't such a good idea.
>>
>>16975097
So this entity is not scare of you taking its picture,i would expect your camera malfunction by now.
Looks like its either playful,hateful?try to send you a message? How is anyone not excited finally someone provide real ghost sighting in real time,not the "i comeback later to provide evidence guys for real"
>>
>>16975082
My question though: why the parking lot? I mean, I delivered to a lot of creepy people. Had one guy that regularly ordered from us, but never answered his door. Always ordered around 1am, same time two of his friends would come to "check on him." They'd always pay for and take the food in for him. So, why the cloak and dagger for a shitty sandwich?
>>
File: tumblr_mk2u2wajSg1qj2nqso1_500.jpg (49 KB, 404x599) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mk2u2wajSg1qj2nqso1_500.jpg
49 KB, 404x599
>>16975110
Muscle Wizard is one of the best things to happen, period
>>
>>16975105
By that logic i should come to work get naked and piss all over everything
>>
>>16975113
But anon, we have to try punching ghosts without holy water to see if it works too. For science. You don't want to impede science, do you?

>>16975115
>finally someone provide real ghost sighting

You're new here, aren't you?
>>
>>16975115
I woupd be really surprised if anyone believes me. If i wasnt here right now i probably would call bs. But being a frequent lurker here i figured i should just post what i have in real time and if noones believes me than its no different than if i hadnt posted at all
>>
>>16974943
Based /x/ with the expert advice
>>
>>16975132
idk if i believe you but at least you're providing pics and dont come off as an over the to RPer
>>
>>16975122
The difference is Ghost Puncher was a /fit/fag in the comfort of his own home. You're on the job and need to make sure your trailer doesn't start smelling like a kennel when the other security dudes take their shift. Try punching ghosts first, then see what happens.
>>
Just for shits i tried yelling at the empty air in front of me and now i just have a headache.
>>
>>16975097
Damn man this is pretty compelling, maybe video or audio next? I'm assuming the other pics don't show any spook smoke? Thanks for sticking in there and taking these btw. You could go full ghost puncher and try communicating with it, you know, do the whole TV ghost show spiel.
>>
File: IMG_20151116_021846.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151116_021846.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
well, since I'm here, bored, and just got back from a patrol, let me post too. Here's a pic of a door I once saw someone standing behind me in. They vanished as I turned last time...

Allow me a moment to form a proper tinfoil exegesis of this image.
>>
>>16975132
Its 3.33pm here,asia country,currently working nothing much happen.

That smoke picture alone,to me is enough evidence something appear,but still no form of any shape,if its a vengeful ghost you would get hurt by now,objects fly at you.
>>
>>16975146
Punch every surface you can see in the trailer, eventually you will hit the ghost, punch as hard as you can though
>>
>>16975149
Well im cool with taking more pics and if i can get vids from my phone to /x/ then sure. Like i said ill be here till like 6:30 if anyone will be around and i can take more pics or whatever tomorow too. If anyone knows anything to do as in like inviting whatever to communicate lmk
>>
>>16975153
Why would i want to punch the ghost? If its cool maybe i can get some on the job fondles goin on
>>
>>16975157
Most /x/philes who take this stuff seriously would tell you to avoid communicating with it and burn sage or scatter salt to try to banish it or whatever.

Or you could continue to fuck with it for our amusement and hope it doesn't turn malevolent on you.
>>
>>16975162
ghost will eat your soul otherwise
>>
File: 1409203027697.jpg (112 KB, 500x551) Image search: [Google]
1409203027697.jpg
112 KB, 500x551
>>16975162
>>
>>16975163
I dont think i should be afraid of it being malevolent from communication any more than being afraid to talk to a person on the street
>>
>>16975153
>/x/ gives sound and genuinely helpful advice to secure a property from non-corporeal beings
i love it.
>>16975162
and then the advice recipient gets an even better idea.
man i sure do love /x/
these diamonds in the rough are what keep me coming back to sift through all the shit
>>
File: who.png (2 MB, 1227x1897) Image search: [Google]
who.png
2 MB, 1227x1897
>>16975151
and this
>>
>>16975169
all spirits are demons. if it isn't hostile, it's because it's a liar.

cross yourself and command it to leave in the name of the father + and of the son + and of the holy spirit.
>>
>>16975174
>>16975151
Your problem is that door is red. Try painting it a different color. Then it will stop attracting shadowmen/ghosts.
>>
File: IMG_5394.jpg (36 KB, 359x478) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5394.jpg
36 KB, 359x478
>>16975175
Mfw i dont believe in a single god but i believe in things we cant explain
>>
>>16975175
>all spirits are demons

Why you gotta discriminate, bro?
>>
Ok im hearing the stress sounds of someone walking while im in the fucking trailer now going out for rounds and a smoke
>>
>>16975207
don't die and try to record that shit
>>
>>16975207
When you get back, how big is the trailer? Do the sounds get closer to you or far away?
>>
>>16975207
I hear that shit all the time. Buildings suffer thermal shock in the middle of the night and creak all the time...unless my building is actually full of ghost too.

>>16975180
Ah, never thought of that. I should get maintenance on that, because we've lost several cleaning people to fear of ghosts. I guess blue doors it is then...
>>
>>16975207
You sound like you're not afraid of this thing while you and the entity in the same trailer
>>
>>16975224
he wants >>16975168
>>
File: discriminate.png (91 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
discriminate.png
91 KB, 1400x1050
>>16975183
I'm not. See, you're the one who's discriminating, saying some ghosts are good and others bad. I'm simply saying they're all bad, with no qualifiers nor distinctions. No discrimination at all.
>>
>>16975222
>I guess blue doors it is then...

Wrong color. Maybe I was too subtle?
>>
>>16975211
All i have is my phone so audio wouldnt be great
>>16975222
>>16975224
The trailer like i said is about the size of a horse trailer id guess like 15ft long and 6ft wide. It totally could be the trailer just making noises. And also im not afraid cuz i dont feel threatened more excited than anything
>>
>>16975230
>too subtle
yeah, I'm a fucking moron. over my head it went.
>>
>>16975207
So many people would have shrugged it off or noped out by now, instead you deliver pics and are coming back for more.
You deserve that ghost blow job.
>>
>>16975228
nah, you be bigoted to poor lonely ghoast who just want the secguard D
>>
File: discriminate.png (48 KB, 1280x515) Image search: [Google]
discriminate.png
48 KB, 1280x515
>>16975228
no u
>>
>>16975242
Like i said ill be here delivering when i can. Id be pissed at myself to nope out when i go seeking shit like this all the time
>>
>>16975243
>secguard D

the workers who report seeing entities report males when they make a distinction.

goddamn it, we have gay ghosts haunting the office then. Wonderful.

Fucking degenerate maleficent beings of shadow from the pit...always got dick on their minds.
>>
>>16975234
The correct answer is black.

>>16975253
Ah, I see you show your true colors now, /pol/

Why u gotta discriminate against gay ghosts?
>>
Still wanna hear security-anon story dammit
>>
>>16975252
okay but if you do get the paranormal sexy times make sure to greentext it so us poor lonely souls can live vicariously through your epic gains
>>16975253
you say that like its a bad thing
besides, it's not gay to get your dick sucked.
>>
>>16975119
>So, why the cloak and dagger for a shitty sandwich?
In that sandwich lied a conspiracy most heinous beyond most's reckoning.
>>
Nothing but noises for the past hour or whatever since the smokey pics. Maybe im being to relaxed and not giving enough energy for it to do amything? Gonna try taking more pics
>>
>>16975267
>Nothing but noises for the past hour or whatever since the smokey pics.

Maybe it's trying to get your attention?

Ghostbro: I hope security senpai notices me~
>>
>>16975276
I took a fuck ton of pics and 1 had a prominent looking smoketinge to it and the ones before and after had nothing
>>
File: ayylmao.png (1 MB, 1116x1138) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.png
1 MB, 1116x1138
>>16975174
>>16975243
>>16975261

false alarm guys. it was just rodger smith.

not a ghost, just a gayy lmao.
>>
File: 20151116_032224.jpg (978 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151116_032224.jpg
978 KB, 2560x1536
Smokey
>>
>>16975282
u high as fuck nigga admit it
>>
>>16975282
what's the ceiling just above that spot look like?
>>
File: 20151116_032432.jpg (848 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151116_032432.jpg
848 KB, 2560x1536
This is right after the last pic
>>
File: 20151116_032943.jpg (845 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151116_032943.jpg
845 KB, 2560x1536
>>16975289
>>
If you want a reaction from this smoke entity,ask what does it want maybe? Or shout in anger at it to get a reaction,you mention you got a headache after that secdude
>>
>>16975097
does noone see the faded smiley face in the middle
>>
>>16975297
>>16975297
Ill try asking it what it wants i spose
>>
>>16975296
>>16975294
>>16975282
>>16975097
>>16975044
>>16975033
>>16974864
>>16974803
>>16974655
these are the least spooky pics ever posted on the internet
>>
>>16975304
Yeah i can see it but i wasnt gonna say if i saw shit in it cuz like i said i think id be heavily biased
>>
>>16975304
Pareidolia

>>16975310
K, go back to your tulpa thread.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.