[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The day you die aliens will beam you out into a new body and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 2-lu_k0-sA0.jpg (35 KB, 604x316) Image search: [Google]
2-lu_k0-sA0.jpg
35 KB, 604x316
The day you die aliens will beam you out into a new body and depending on how well you lived your life you will be used in their war against the evil forces of the layers of dimensional hell.
There are multiple layers of dimensions that exist purely for hate and evil, they are constantly fighting to overpower the other higher levels and reign over all of reality.
The most precious resource in reality is the psyche, as physicists have discovered even on earth: depending on whether you look at a particle's speed or energy, it will either have one or the other. This means the psyche actually manifests a certain reality.
The aliens have long ascended into higher dimensions from more material dimensions but the fight continues everywhere. Even in very material dimensions such as ours the evil manifests in many weaker minds and corrupts.
The ultimate goal is to conquer all lower hell dimensions and purge them.
We can only hope to achieve this one day, the battle has raged on beyond time and space for all eternity, there is a balance of psyche in a way. Every lower psyche's death contributes more to the evil dimension than to the good.
One day in the future, when enough good warrior human minds have been warped over to the alien dimension the final onslaught will be ordered.
The final fight between good and evil, if evil were to win this the effects would spill over to all other dimensions and rip every living thing's mind apart.

Good luck and prepare yourself for ascension. What do you call a delusion with only positive outcomes? You call it a belief. You call it hope.
>>
>>16955133
Thanks for the proof
>>
>>16955133
I always had these vivid dreams where I fight for aliens, mostly killing demons with swords and saving innocents. I also had some dreams where I'm in some kind of military school. It's pretty strange cause i never was in military irl and am a peacful pacifistic soul, unless when I'm fighting demons in my dreams. So I always wondered where these dreams came from. Do you have those too OP, or how did you come to this truth of yours?
>>
>>16955133
>The day you die aliens will beam you out into a new body

TL;DR

r u fking serious?

what if i pick evil side
>>
>What do you call a delusion with only positive outcomes?

Religion.
>>
Nah it's a computer sim

Die

Return to the server

Then downloaded again into new. Body
>>
>>16955167
I have had a few very vivid demon fighting dreams and alien dreams as well
>>
>>16955167
Greetings fellow guardian.
I have had this same shit happen to me since i was a child in the 80's.
Were you ever taught to fly?
If yes do you remember your flight test?
>>
>>16955133
why waste time and energy on preparing us? Can't they think of another way of growing an army without me flipping burgers and dying a disappointed alcoholic? Your aliens sound kinda dumb desu senpai.
>>
>>16955133
>This means the psyche actually manifests a certain reality.
No, it means we don't understand the fundamental underlying quality of the duality we're measuring with your instrumentations.

Trying to conquer lower dimensions is the very reason this war exists; those fighting for the high are fighting precisely against their own confusion and misunderstandings from prior generations.

Similarly, warping minds over to the alien dimension is a large contributing factor in this war. What we need is not for either side to wide, but for all sides to comprehend that they cannot "win" the future.

Only one domino can set the chain to fall. All else is a falling domino.

Watch Angel Beats, anon. It's the current convergent of cybernetic dimensions and I don't think my telling you this will change that.

Your eternity is my daily life.
>>
>>16955133
So you have read the Ra Material and believed everything of it, right?
>>
>>16955133

Nah, Jew dogma, getting you to fight their war against "evil"...

Just protect your own shit don't join any fgt group...
>>
>>16955951 >>16955133
only the Ra material doesn't remotely say what the OP is saying.
>>
>>16955133
>a delusion with only positive outcomes
Never heard of one.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.