[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /x/, what physical gains have you received as a result of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
Sup /x/, what physical gains have you received as a result of your spiritual practise?
>>
>>16954771
All my spiritual practices are for spiritual gains because they are better. I've gotten bliss and a sense of power and control over the matters of SELF. I'm beginning to explore putting curses on people just to see how they work.
>>
>>16954771
I often wondered what it was like to purify one's soul. What did that even mean? Do I have to practice introspection?(what is introspection anyway?) Do I have to self-reflect? On what?
Is it the accumulation of good deeds and the lessons of wrong ones?
I can write post after post about that simple topic of purifying one's soul, but in the end it wouldn't amount to much.
Yet, it was through this kind of mindset that I have come to know myself a little more each day. This has brought me from /x/ to /fit/, where I now make all kinds of physical gains.

First time revisiting this board. Nostalgia for the divination threads of old. :'(
>>
>>16954771
One doesn't receive things as a result of spiritual practice rather one should focus on the physical and the spiritual practice. There's a reason why monks do martial arts instead of sitting meditating all day.
>>
>>16954771
The body of a Greek God and a 12 inch dick.
>>
>>16954805
How senpai?
>>
>>16954831
you have to control your nervous and immune system. When you're very advanced, you can enact all kinds of crazy changes to your body and mind. I don't know how to get super brain powers but i can release my own dmt at will.
>>
>>16954834
Are we working off of facts here or things you want to believe?
>>
>>16954839
look up the wim hof method. Although the more advanced stuff you have to get there by yourself, the lights in your head are your aim.
>>
>>16954771
See this >>16954805
When you get really good (1/10 of my current level XD) you will be able to override your senses. Its an epic feeling and it doubles your endurance/strength/agility etc. but it takes a lot of brain power so you cant really think about other things at the same time. This can be achieved by learning to isolate your senses. Thats how meditation started. Beginner exercises - walk around your house with your eyes closed while trying to visualise the rooms, when smelling something inhale as much as possible for a few times, etc. Btw care because the greater the ability, the worse side effects it produces.
>>
>>16954842
The WH method is legit. Been trying it just for a few days now, and it's pretty impressive.
>>
>>16954874
What kinds of benefits have you got with it?
I've tried the breathing method but i couldn't make it work for me.
Can you describe how you do it?
>>
I injured my low back when I was young, and it would occasionally go into acute muscle spasm episodes. Meditation and relaxation, and working with grounding, and root chakra issues have all helped strengthen my low back and it hardly bothers me now.
>>
Exactly what is wrong with new age spirituality. Of course "physical" things come along, but then you get people like these two anons
>>16954771
Physical gains from being spiritual come on man
>>16954781
Why learn curses just to see how they work dude that will inhibit much of your insight and spirituality all together

>And someone simple like this
>>16954909
This is a practical
>>
Got a massive cock since I started meditating for 6 hours a day.
>>
>>16954834
jesus you're a fucking retard

there is no proof whatsoever that dmt is released in the body at all in any way

its only speculated upon, to come up with the answer as to why we hallucinate before we die

but NO REAL PROOF
>>
>>16955305
There are breathing techniques you can use to release dmt.

All the third eye is seeing is essentially anything metaphysical rather than physical.

You guys are always looking for the wrong kind of proof, as if you are not as valid to make a claim than some scientist.
>>
>>16955269
You're wrong. God and jesus and his prophets all cursed people. It's timing, and intent and reason. It's not but why and when. I don't curse for personal material gain but to teach impertinent people a lesson about coming against a man of god.
>>
>>16955305
You'll disbelieve if someone showed you proof or not. You fucking infidel.
>>
>>16955319
Classic response with no intellegence "your wrong"

Oh man, one day you'll get it.
>>
>>16955326
"Please everyone agree with me. No fight. Just do what I say" That's your implication, infidel.

NO. One day you'll be tosses into the flaming lake and you will say "If I could make it back I would turn away from them like they turned away from me. You don't evn know you're part of a hivemind of preprogrammed responses.
>>
>>16955322
He'll try to disprove the proof and then disprove it again and again lol
>>
>>16955305
Actually, it is. DMT is released in small amounts in your death bed to make time look like its going slower
>>
>>16955331
No idea what you are getting at.

Cursing someone to see "how it works" doesn't make any sense in profit of spirituality in the right direction. Jesus isn't walking around in the Bible cursing people. Selfless devotion will bring you closer to "God" and all that stuff.
>>
>>16955305
just because we don't have lab proof it doesn't mean it doesn't exists, valid theories are out there, you stupid heaten.
>>
>>16954771
Hyperpenis.
>>
>>16955381
This is also what is wrong with the internet... So sad how capable everyone here is of spiritual enlightenment or whatever but the jokes and stupid comments are literally hindering you and you have no idea
>>
>>16955333
Using completely facile reasoning only.

Checked.

>>16955337
God himself cursed people so jesus cursed people even if it didn't make the bible.

John 21:25 "And there are also many other things which Jesus did, which if they were written in detail, I suppose that even the world itself would not contain the books that would be written."

Here is a study of all most of the curses God himself and his prophets cast in the name of god: http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings/book-of-curses-does-god-forbid.htm

And here are the places god said to kill man, woman, and child all except the ones with his mark on them: http://www.answering-christianity.com/sami_zaatri/another_bible_myth.htm

So, told. Cursing is righteous when it is down with righteousness. Just like talking and condemning is righteous or unrighteous depending on timing and if it is down out of lovingkindness, in truth, or not.
>>
>>16955414
Meh not really, your belief in feeling entitled to cursing someone will cause you suffering. It is a mode of passion. God can do what He wants. And also OT God is different than NT God in many aspects, so relax man. You don't need to curse anyone, it will come back to you.

That passage from John can mean so much more, you are taking it out of context.

Humans as imperfect beings are not allowed to make the call on who to curse or not, our job is to act accordingly and solve our problems auspiciously without some hackling witch's curse
>>
Bump. Really interesting thread.
>>
>>16955424
NOpe. John 5:19 Therefore Jesus answered and was saying to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, these things the Son also does in like manner. 20"For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself is doing; and the Father will show Him greater works than these, so that you will marvel. 21"For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son also gives life to whom He wishes.…

So THERE.
>>
>>16955987
is me
>>
>>16954909
Much like this, I had mild scoliosis since early middle school. Friends would walk on my back all the time, just so it would stop hurting. 2nd year into college, I started to feel my qi, and move it within my body, once it hit my back, It popped, and I walk straight and feel better.
>>
>>16955314
Where are said techniques found, or written about I've never heard of this, but very interested.
>>
>>16954771
>physical gains
>spiritual practice
It's almost as if you have no clue about the nature of the spirit.

Almost.
>>
whenever i fap i think about chicks that don't have dicks. it's a step in the right direction, but it draws me further and further from my lord and savior original moot. :/
>>
>>16955987
Terrible speculation it still doesn't say anything about God telling you to curse anyone.

That just means Jesus needs God.
>>
>>16958735
God curses. Jesus says the son can only do what the father does. God is the father. Therefore the enlightened in christ curse and bless. If you still don't believe you are truly the dumbest fuck on the planet.
>>
>>16958747
Jesus doesn't curse people. If He curses you, then that is a blessing in disguise. He curses demons, but that is exorcism, to free a human being from bondage.

Even if He did curse people, it doesn't give anyone the right to curse people that is ridiculous, no where does it say that anywhere. Well, besides the anti-religious people of 4chan
>>
>>16958769
>radaradaradaradarada
>>
>>16958773
0/10

You could at least try, that anon is full of shit and so are you.
>>
>>16958779
>You could at least
Don't tell me what to do.
>>
>>16958781
Ok
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.